Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

Booo

So is it 3rd time lucky, Acey is very much in the FRAME, so were the townies right?

YES

Not only have you bagged a goon but Acey was the Mafia Framer.

IT IS NOW NIGHT

Sorry for the lack of a story, just in and ready to go to bed :(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Fab just wish I saw that :sad: Well done to all those who got that right.

Presuming that's the deadline been and gone, can we lighten things up a bit with some smutty banter?

It's been a tough, thoughtful day - yeah, I know it's my own fault for taking it too seriously.

Anybody want a drink? Entendres going cheap - especially doubles.

Commander Harris
Presuming that's the deadline been and gone, can we lighten things up a bit with some smutty banter?

It's been a tough, thoughtful day - yeah, I know it's my own fault for taking it too seriously.

Anybody want a drink? Entendres going cheap - especially doubles.

make mine a double ;)

Easy! Easy! Easy!

Stay safe shedonismers. My work here is done!

I have set it up for you, so avenge my death

yvonnejambo
bev, can i stroke your pussy? (you have one right? or was that yvonne)

I have 3 altogether ;)

oh ya dancer!

excellent. so glad we got one. right gang, tomorrow we vote........

ArmiyaRomanova

Good call, Rossi - I didn't follow you on it, but...

This also has to lessen suspicions that S.H.P. is a goon, since Acey voted for him two days running. It's not impossible, but it now looks unlikely.

Question is, will the Bodyguard protect Rossi or S.H.P.?

Ryan Gosling

This also has to lessen suspicions that S.H.P. is a goon, since Acey voted for him two days running. It's not impossible, but it now looks unlikely.

Hmm, well I have Boof's number.

If I was the bodyguard, I would protect Chris

I have told you my list of 3. If I was to add a 4th, it would be for someone who remained insistant that Boof should be lynched ;) . You don't really need anymore help from me

ArmiyaRomanova
Hmm, well I have Boof's number.

True, but if you really are who you hint yourself to be, you can hardly say more...

Whoop, whoop!! Death to the goons!!

Good work there Rossi, or was it Panda? Ferk knows. Who was trying to protect Acey I wonder....

100 situps eh? Fat Panda. :D

Result!

If only I knew who the other three Rossi is on about are...

Hope you don't die Rossi

I may have named 3 (including Acey) in one of my earlier posts. People can try to work out my new number 4 ;)

Result!

If only I knew who the other three Rossi is on about are...

Hope you don't die Rossi

Heh heh, hoping or threatening? :P

A paranoid Commander Harris sat in his rocking chair, he knew that something was up, even though he had not left any clues he was sure that someone was after him. A silent assassin intent on bumming him when he closed his eyes. He had every right to be worried.

There was a crash as a brick flew through the livingroom window, Harris raised the barrel of his shotgun up to his bedroom door. A posse of masked dildo wielding goons were now making their way through Chez Harris with growing excitment as they pushed through into the master bedroom, BANG.

HMFCJamieHMFC MAFIA GODFATHER and notorious LURKER's head was taken clean off his shoulders, it was not enough to save the commander though. After the death of their leader the Mafia gave him an extra hard going over long into the night however they kept it safe as they had noticed something rather odd while they were getting stuck in. Commander Harris INFECTED Muckraker is dead and gone.

IT IS NOW DAY 4

yvonnejambo

Cant get much better than that! Vote JamboLad for his lack of anything decent or even undecent :P. His also zzz response last night was he scared his crew were being fingered and getting closer to him?

yvonnejambo

The Roles:

1.Mafia Godfather - Leader of the mafia group, immune to blackmail and turns up innocent on investigation. Dead Hmfc Jamie

2.Celibate Goon - Immune to the virus

3.Mafia Spy - While this goon is alive the mafia can search for the roled townies and mucraker.

4.Mafia Framer - Can choose a different player every night to frame, they will appear guilty if investigated by the cop or Muckraker. Dead acey

5.Thug - Bog standard Mafia Goon

Professor Prude - The stuck up scientist who wants to punish the townies for their promiscuous behaviour. Is immune to the virus and starts it's spread. Win condition - live to the bitter end (only 1 other player remaining) or long enough to see the zombies take over town. They have 2 vials of the virus, so they have one extra chance to restart the cycle if the most reccent carrier is killed.

The Muckraker - A survivor role (aim is to live to the end) get's to investigate one player a night (can only target each player once during the game) and can then bribe or blackmail their target into aiding them or simply to cause as much trouble as possible. Dead Commander Harris

The Good Guys

The Townies (Win condition - wipe out the Mafia, Muckraker and Professor)

Doctor - Selects one player a night to cure of the virus, if the player does not have the virus they can inoculate them against infection. Immune to the virus

Body Guard - Can protect one player a night (can't choose the same player more than twice)

The Town Bike - Can potentially infect 2 players in one go.

Cop - Investigates one player a night to see if they are good or bad

Looking not to bad now. Now for a look at the post count and quality of posts. People who are just posting to keep their count up but not actually saying much are equally as dodgy as those with low post counts in my eyes.

Boaby Ewing

Result, but it does feck me off when one of the key players gets modkilled - even if he is a bad guy.

If you're not going to contribute, don't bother signing up. If your circumstances change after you've signed up (ie too busy to join in) PM the feckin' narrator so he can give your role to someone else.

It's just common courtesy.

Good stuff so we got two goons!

CH Sorry if I got you bumped off..... maybe I was wrong.

Jambo Lad could be a good shout. Whens the next cut off? Never voted last nigth as I got a bit wrecked last night, surprise surprise.

yvonnejambo

s.h.p. 79

rossi_1983 64

Beverley 56

Boof 52

Commander Harris 51

Cigaro 45-dead

flux capacitor 36

yvonnejambo 35

One Eyed Willy 33

KennyM 30

ArmiyaRomanova 25

stella_jambo 25

Deek 22-dead

Dave de le Noir 19

Sooperstar 18

Sweeney 17

colincameronspenalty 16

Das Root 12

JamboLad 11

Acey 11-dead

HMFCjamieHMFC 10-dead

Angry Haggis 8

JennyJambo 6

Lovecraft 1-dead

Well from reading back I now have 4 suspects and JamboLad is still one of them. He did vote for Acet in day 1 but he wasnt under major threat then and always good for the goons to put a vote in for 1 of their own. I just want to know out of the group who did vote for Acey in the final nailing of him which goon took one for the benefit of the team? I'm sure their will be a goon amongst the Acey voters.

stella_jambo

well that proves to rossi i aint the godfather so maybe now he will beleive that im just an innocent townie?

who were the other players he thought were dodgy?

Interesting!

Great result, and if Jamie was godfather, then I have probably been totally wrong with one of my suspects. That still leaves another one, and his recent posts ain't done anything to convince me otherwise

VOTE DAS ROOT

yvonnejambo

Rossi, Das Root is on my list of the terrible 4. What do you think of Jambolad? I will vote for either of them as think both are full of badness.

Boaby Ewing

Given the weekend's fast approaching, I'll lob in an early vote.

Vote: Das Root

Going with Rossi just now, but I'm happy to vote otherwise. Boof/Panda are still an option.

Rossi, Das Root is on my list of the terrible 4. What do you think of Jambolad? I will vote for either of them as think both are full of badness.

Some of the things he has done have looked dodgy, but he has done the same in the past when he was innocent, so I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now

Just read thru the posts and will vote Das Root incase I dont make it back in tonight (is their another cut off tonight?)

stella_jambo
Interesting!

Great result, and if Jamie was godfather, then I have probably been totally wrong with one of my suspects. That still leaves another one, and his recent posts ain't done anything to convince me otherwise

VOTE DAS ROOT

apology accepted :P

das root hasent really done anything, so i suppose he could be a lurker.

ill vote das root just now but its not cast in stone.

yvonnejambo

Ok unvote jambolad and Vote Das Root Think the deadline will be tomorrow night but the game will be very slow if no lynchings happen until every 2 days.

Here's hoping we're on the ball with Das.... got a good feeling, lets just lynch him today... get it over and done with.

ArmiyaRomanova

Excellent night for us.

One thing though - we weren't updated on the number of 'infected'.

Would I be right in saying there were three, minus CH - but plus two additional infectees overnight, making a total of four?

And what happens when they reach 'critical mass'? Do they become a mafia-style group?

Anyway, that's a side issue for now.

No clues from the Godfather since he didn't vote at all. Too scared to? As Dave says, a waste of the role. Wonder how headless-chickeny the remaining goons are now?

Although some Mafia might well have voted for their own to try to avoid suspicion last night, I'm of a mind that some probably voted SHP or Boof.

Those that did are....

Dave De Le Noir

Angry Haggis

Colincameronspenalty

Flux Capacitor

Sooperstar

Yvonnejambo

Me

I know I'm innocent, so that leaves six possibles.

And of those, a gut instinct tells me to

VOTE : Sooperstar

Not joining the Das Root bandwagon for the moment.

Excellent night for us.

One thing though - we weren't updated on the number of 'infected'.

Would I be right in saying there were three, minus CH - but plus two additional infectees overnight, making a total of four?

And what happens when they reach 'critical mass'? Do they become a mafia-style group?

Anyway, that's a side issue for now.

No clues from the Godfather since he didn't vote at all. Too scared to? As Dave says, a waste of the role. Wonder how headless-chickeny the remaining goons are now?

Although some Mafia might well have voted for their own to try to avoid suspicion last night, I'm of a mind that some probably voted SHP or Boof.

Those that did are....

Dave De Le Noir

Angry Haggis

Colincameronspenalty

Flux Capacitor

Sooperstar

Yvonnejambo

Me

I know I'm innocent, so that leaves six possibles.

And of those, a gut instinct tells me to

VOTE : Sooperstar

Not joining the Das Root bandwagon for the moment.

I voted Acey about 2 votes ago.... knew there was something fishy!

Notice that Das Root has never voted him!

Archived