Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

I have told you who is guilty in my eyes.

Better go here

logo.gif

then, 'cos I'm absolutely 100% NOT a goon.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Beverley...I see you're still managing to contribute plenty of smut, but very little else in the way of goon-hunting.

Now...I know what your answer is gonna be, but are you really just a roleless townie or are you something a bit more sinister, sister?

I'm awfully tempted to switch my Acey vote in your direction, y'see, and just need a bit of convincing as to why I shouldn't.

i'm being smutty cos i'm clean, infection free and without a role

believe me, or not, its always the same. whether i play innocent, talk dirty or whatever, you and everyone else can make their own mind up. i know the truth and if who cop wants to waste an investigation on me, i'll show up as clean!

anyhoo, i think its time to vote boof

Ryan Gosling
i'm being smutty cos i'm clean, infection free and without a role

believe me, or not, its always the same. whether i play innocent, talk dirty or whatever, you and everyone else can make their own mind up. i know the truth and if who cop wants to waste an investigation on me, i'll show up as clean!

anyhoo, i think its time to vote boof

Bev it's too late to vote boof, making a vote that'll count (ie save me).

Seriously you idiots!

I have told you who is guilty in my eyes. I say I can't elaborate as I'll be modkilled.

So you vote for me!!!

The way I see it there's going to be mistrust with you until you're gone.

If we kill you and you turn out to be the investigation dude then you've left us some good clues.

If you're not the investigation dude then you're a liar and clearly a goon.

There's plenty positives to your death either way!

Commander Harris

evening all, jkb seems to be crawling at the moment, anyone else having problems?

anyway - give that the voting is tightish between shp and acey I'm going to stick with my vote for acey as I believe shp to be more important - and hopefully acey's a goon to boot.

Ryan Gosling
The way I see it there's going to be mistrust with you until you're gone.

If we kill you and you turn out to be the investigation dude then you've left us some good clues.

If you're not the investigation dude then you're a liar and clearly a goon.

There's plenty positives to your death either way!

Here's a negative if I was the investigation dude - you find out nothing else, with like 20 players left.

yvonnejambo
Here's a negative if I was the investigation dude - you find out nothing else, with like 20 players left.

My problem with you is that you have hinted at having good roles in past games and have asked to be protected iirc, then turn out to be roleless. Also if you are the cop yes that will be a loss, but its not the only good role than can help win this game for the town. Good roles and sensible townies can win this game just as well.

yvonnejambo
Just watch - I'll be lynched at the last moment, watch for the mafia swooping in.

Excellent tactic, if the guilt trips dont work try get folks not to vote for you now incase we all think they must be goons.

Boaby Ewing

I'm tempted to vote for the panda, but then I always vote for Chris_ in the early rounds.

I'm still letting my vote stand - It's the old 'no lose' situation. We will off more townies by mistake unfortunately anyway, at least if the panda is bluffing re: Boof we can kill him next.

I don't think he'd be so sad as to invent a role that got innocents killed, so we can presume SHP is something.

yvonnejambo
Ok - vote for me then, if you think I won't be a loss.

I have :). Think you will be a loss in the sense you are a good contributer to the game, but Im just not convinced your the big saviour of this game.

I was modkilled last game for the same thing....

Commander Harris
I was modkilled last game for the same thing....

he was just replying to sooperstar's hypothetical scenario. seems fair enough to me.

Do you have a vested interest in trying to get shp modkilled?

ArmiyaRomanova

anyone got a vote count please??

including your post, it's....

Acey - 8

S.H.P. - 6

Boof - 3

with three players still to place a vote (including you, since you unvoted).

Interestingly enough, one of them is HMFCjamieHMFC, who's already been warned and now risks being modkilled.

right, i'm more inclined to prevent the perverted panda getting lynched, so to that end, vote acey

stella_jambo

looks like acey is a dead man walking unless there is some sudden change of heart.

my vote is a waste just now so ill unvote boof just now and have a wee think.

Acey - 8

S.H.P. - 6

Boof - 3

Interestingly enough, one of them is HMFCjamieHMFC, who's already been warned and now risks being modkilled.

will that be 4 modkills tonight then?

Acey - 8

S.H.P. - 6

Boof - 3

And has been on.:ph34r:

stella_jambo

just thinking allowed here but if we lynch acey and hes a goon then that kinda makes SHP look a little more trust worthy (and rossi).

now if thats the case dose it make boof look better or worse?

Thanks to all the people who trusted my judgement.

I thought I should post now before it is night!

If Acey is a goon, I think I will be the prime target to be murdered tonight, so this will be my last post. I have said who my other 2 targets are, and would hope that y'all can trust my instincts even once I am gone

Acey - 8

S.H.P. - 4

Boof - 2

Stella_jambo - 1

jambolad - 1

I think thats the vote count but I am not sure

why not vote mate? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm going for a bath so it's in the hands of the gods.

Chris, change your avatar to this, get Bev's juices flowing....

panda_in_tub1.jpg

Chris, change your avatar to this, get Bev's juices flowing....

panda_in_tub1.jpg

kinky :D

just thinking allowed here but if we lynch acey and hes a goon then that kinda makes SHP look a little more trust worthy (and rossi).

now if thats the case dose it make boof look better or worse?

Don't you think the goons'll just go for Panda anyway since he's claimed (more or less, but still within the rules - just) to be the cop, unless he gets protected?

And if he's not the cop won't that be a waste of a protect? Isn't the doc only allowed to protect any player once? So they'll get him soon enough anyway...if he really is who he (almost) says he is.

Anyhoo, the reason I quoted your post was to remind you to vote - looks like we'll be losing enough to the mighty Willy and we might be better keeping you (if you're a good guy).

stella_jambo
Don't you think the goons'll just go for Panda anyway since he's claimed (more or less, but still within the rules - just) to be the cop, unless he gets protected?

And if he's not the cop won't that be a waste of a protect? Isn't the doc only allowed to protect any player once? So they'll get him soon enough anyway...if he really is who he (almost) says he is.

Anyhoo, the reason I quoted your post was to remind you to vote - looks like we'll be losing enough to the mighty Willy and we might be better keeping you (if you're a good guy).

i do but you never know what they will do.

one step ahead on the voting tho.

Can you not discuss that in your pms :rolleyes:

well its a wasted vote boof - i cant win

you should change it to shp then to make rossi and his goon pals happy....

stella_jambo
you should change it to shp then to make rossi and his goon pals happy....

despite the fact that hes trying to get me lynched i think rossi is on the level. quite happy with my vote for acey

yvonnejambo

I also have bit faith in Rossi, but cant see what makes Acey look that dodgy.

Can you not discuss that in your pms :rolleyes:

As a mere townie I'm not allowed to PM anybody about the game.

Just in case anybody's been monitoring my PM usage I'll admit to sending and receiving several to/from ArmiyaRomanova as he kindly offered to pick up my tickets for the Arabs game in a coupla weeks.

We, of course, didn't discuss the mafia game.

Just in case anybody's been monitoring my PM usage I'll admit to sending and receiving several to/from ArmiyaRomanova as he kindly offered to pick up my tickets for the Arabs game in a coupla weeks.

monitoring pm usage...how did you work out I was a moderator :eek:

I also have bit faith in Rossi, but cant see what makes Acey look that dodgy.

I asked rossi earlier today....instinct, was his reply.

Make of that what you will.

stella_jambo

We will find out soon enough

ArmiyaRomanova

Eh?

I haven't received any PMs from you.

Just kidding.

have a little patience ;)

Commander Harris
Back.

What's the deadline? 11?

I was working on the basis it was 11.

Ryan Gosling
I was working on the basis it was 11.

Tip: never do 100 sit ups and 100 press-ups before a bath.

I'm ****in dying.

Commander Harris
Tip: never do 100 sit ups and 100 press-ups before a bath.

I'm ****in dying.

Tip: Never do 100 sit ups and 100 press-ups. :D

Archived