right now, i'm off to stroke the feline

catch y'all tomorrow after work

MUAH

xx

The serious feline, or...?

but before i go, i feel its only fair i show you all my pussy

she's a wee hairy persian called muffin

Muffin.jpg

I can only assume Dex et al don't check this thread.

Either that or they look at the posters involved and judge whether the level of chat is good enough. If you're not in the game you wont check it I wouldnt imagine.

Otherwise we wouldnt have seen Yvonne or Bevs pussies.

but before i go, i feel its only fair i show you all my pussy

she's a wee hairy persian called muffin

Muffin.jpg

Looks wasted :P

Looks wasted :P

she's a poser!

i've never let my pussy get wasted, she's pure and sweet. she's just a bit of an attention whore lol. pet her properly and she's yours forever.

she's a poser!

i've never let my pussy get wasted, she's pure and sweet. she's just a bit of an attention whore lol. pet her properly and she's yours forever.

Heh heh, that's what they all say :P

she's a poser!

Through think and thin?

Morning folks.

I am off north for a family funeral for two days. May be back tomorrow night. If I survive the night killing go easy on me.

I know how certain players like to kick a man when he is down. Dont they Sweeney.:mad:

Lovecraft was a waste of space, not posting and not voting. He should have been mod killed, as should Jamie.

Angry Haggis

Morning all..

Vote S.H.P. Panda

Just cause he/she posted an earlier pic of fake boobees on this thread.

I hate fake boobees.

Morning all..

Vote S.H.P. Panda

Just cause he/she posted an earlier pic of fake boobees on this thread.

I hate fake boobees.

Have to wait until day is officially started by OEW before votes can count

Sorry to hear that Deek.

The Mafia got to you....

Another Townie down

The infection has spread and the professor squirted the second vial prematurely, 3 now have the Voodoo Herpes.

IT IS NOW DAY 3

Boaby Ewing

Well let's go for SHP or Boof.

That's my best bet.

I don't really care which one we off. Anyone got a strong argument either way?

ArmiyaRomanova

The infection has spread and the professor squirted the second vial prematurely, 3 now have the Voodoo Herpes.

Does this premature ejaculation mean that there will now be two folk passing the virus on every night?

If so, what happens if they both chose the same victim? Each cancels the other out and the virus spreads no further would be the preferred option.

Well let's go for SHP or Boof.

That's my best bet.

I don't really care which one we off. Anyone got a strong argument either way?

I wanna hear what S.H.P has to say, as it might not do any harm to keep both players in the game, knowing one is bad. So when the good one dies, we lynch the other one!

I have 3 suspects, based on the voting pattern from yesterday! Basically, if Boof is a goon, then you have to look at folk who voted elsewhere. They won't all have gone for Lovecraft, as that would be obvious. So look for one who went for Lovecraft...I reckon Stella! He was online at the time, but was happy to stick with Lovecraft...very dodgy!

Then look at people who did throaway votes at people not in danger. Das Root and Acey are the prime suspects there! Both did votes with no real reason, and despite both being online last night, didn't bother changing their votes to an important one. Acey especially looks dodgy, as he changed to Chris. Looks like a desperate goon attack

My 3 prime suspects also look dodgy due to their posting. They are just trying too hard to merge into the background imo.

My reasons are not totally concrete, but my instincts are usually good in this game, so I think folk should trust me for today to see if we have some success!

This is quite tricky, there is one player that I trust implicitly, except that it's possible that they were infected during the night, so it raises a small doubt, but providing they weren't infected then I can 100% trust Yvonne.

There was an interesting post from Boof yesterday where he posited that someone had been forced to vote for him, I know that that's not true, he may just be paranoid, but as he's kind of in the frame anyway it's enough for me to go for him.

Vote Boof

This is quite tricky, there is one player that I trust implicitly, except that it's possible that they were infected during the night, so it raises a small doubt, but providing they weren't infected then I can 100% trust Yvonne.

There was an interesting post from Boof yesterday where he posited that someone had been forced to vote for him, I know that that's not true, he may just be paranoid, but as he's kind of in the frame anyway it's enough for me to go for him.

Vote Boof

If Chris is telling the truth, then as long as Boof is alive, the goons may be too scared to lynch Chris, as his death may provide conclusive proof, and I think at the moment we will gain more from having Chris alive than Boof dead

If Chris is telling the truth, then as long as Boof is alive, the goons may be too scared to lynch Chris, as his death may provide conclusive proof, and I think at the moment we will gain more from having Chris alive than Boof dead

Sorry Rossi, I may have missed something.

If Chris is telling the truth about what? What has he said about Boof?

Sorry Rossi, I may have missed something.

If Chris is telling the truth about what? What has he said about Boof?

Just that Boof is dodgy

If Boof isn't dodgy, then Chris is mafia. If he wasn't, they would have killed Chris, as then everyone would lynch Boof, so they get 2 easy townie kills. So that means one must be a goon. Now that we know that, we can sit back and wait for the goons to make the first move. As soon as one dies, we kill the other. Only costs us one kill, rather than potentially needing 2. If we lynch Boof, and he is a goon, then we will lose Chris. If Chris is right about Boof though, then do you not think it is beneficial to keep him in the game as long as possible?

Who's been pumped over night then?

Deek!

Does anyone else have suspicions over Acey, Das Root, or Stella?

I am happy to go for anyone of those 3, so willing to go for the one others also suspect

I realise my instincts ain't much to go on, but they have been pretty accurate in the past. I also feel my reasons for keeping Boof alive just now are fairly compelling. It's a gamble, but one worth taking just now imo

Just that Boof is dodgy

If Boof isn't dodgy, then Chris is mafia. If he wasn't, they would have killed Chris, as then everyone would lynch Boof, so they get 2 easy townie kills. So that means one must be a goon. Now that we know that, we can sit back and wait for the goons to make the first move. As soon as one dies, we kill the other. Only costs us one kill, rather than potentially needing 2. If we lynch Boof, and he is a goon, then we will lose Chris. If Chris is right about Boof though, then do you not think it is beneficial to keep him in the game as long as possible?

Ok I can kind of see your logic, the only problem is that we can't sit back and wait for the goons to make the first move. They could wait days to go for whichever of Boof or Chris is a townie, but we have to lynch every day. If we don't take a gamble on whichever of them we trust more then we have to carry on with random lynchings, thus potentially, in fact in all likelihood, killing off townies every day. At least if we target one or other of Boof or Chris we will get a goon today or tomorrow.

We might lose a useful player though, but the mafia will know who that is anyway, if Chris is telling the truth. They have all the power here, I think we have to take that back, we can't sit back and do nothing, we need to act, we need to be proactive.

The only question for me than is who do I trust, neither is not an option. I'm going to put Boof's assertion that Angry Haggis was got at by the framer to vote for him to one side and write it off as paranoia.

unvote Boof

Looking over the thread again, it feels like Chris is the more suspicious, but frankly I suspect they're both just dicking about.

Deek!

Does anyone else have suspicions over Acey, Das Root, or Stella?

I am happy to go for anyone of those 3, so willing to go for the one others also suspect

I realise my instincts ain't much to go on, but they have been pretty accurate in the past. I also feel my reasons for keeping Boof alive just now are fairly compelling. It's a gamble, but one worth taking just now imo

I was a townie last game, and townie this game. Last game I kept lynching folk with last minute changes at the start so this time I'm going with one vote and sticking with it. If I chop & change I just look dodgy and with so many folk voting at the start lynching happens without me choosing a side.

Ok I can kind of see your logic, the only problem is that we can't sit back and wait for the goons to make the first move. They could wait days to go for whichever of Boof or Chris is a townie, but we have to lynch every day. If we don't take a gamble on whichever of them we trust more then we have to carry on with random lynchings, thus potentially, in fact in all likelihood, killing off townies every day. At least if we target one or other of Boof or Chris we will get a goon today or tomorrow.

We might lose a useful player though, but the mafia will know who that is anyway, if Chris is telling the truth. They have all the power here, I think we have to take that back, we can't sit back and do nothing, we need to act, we need to be proactive.

The only question for me than is who do I trust, neither is not an option. I'm going to put Boof's assertion that Angry Haggis was got at by the framer to vote for him to one side and write it off as paranoia.

unvote Boof

Looking over the thread again, it feels like Chris is the more suspicious, but frankly I suspect they're both just dicking about.

Good points, but if Chris is who I think he is, then the goons will want to get rid of him sooner rather than later. If we do just kill both consecutively, then after that we will be back to here, so what harm would it do to save that for now and use it against the goons. It's a game of chicken, and I think they will flinch first, as they have more to lose!

Boaby Ewing

I think voting Boof could be the way to go.

Rossi seems rather certain Chris has a role. Sweeney's also right in that we have to move early before the goon's take the initiative.

So - VOTE: BOOF

Im stuck between KennyM and Deek on the post count :eek:

Most womans dreams!

Right... Rossi; See where your coming from... almost voted Acey but something made me decide he could be a townie as well.

Reckon Commander Harris has a sick side tho.

Most womans dreams!

Right... Rossi; See where your coming from... almost voted Acey but something made me decide he could be a townie as well.

Good enough for me

VOTE ACEY

I am certain he has a role, as his posting has shown the tell tale signs

Commander Harris hasn't really stood out this time to me, but will keep an eye on him

Good enough for me

VOTE ACEY

I am certain he has a role, as his posting has shown the tell tale signs

Commander Harris hasn't really stood out this time to me, but will keep an eye on him

Just looked thru the posts.... your right CH hasnt stood out but he's mostly only communicated with chris and if he isnt communicating with Chris he's just been posting youtube links..... almost like he's too scared to speak to folk.

Commander Harris has my vote just now but things may change.

As for Acey, he's calmed down a bit but I'll be keeping my eye on him.

ArmiyaRomanova

Could just be unlucky on his part, but the only player to have voted for both Toggie and Lovecraft is....

VOTE : Stella_jambo

Could just be unlucky on his part, but the only player to have voted for both Toggie and Lovecraft is....

VOTE : Stella_jambo

He is number 2 on my list!

Has made a few comments which have seemed very strange. I may change to him if my Acey vote doesn't get much support

I wouldn't vote Stella.

Not convinced by that!

Noone can know for certain this early wether a player is good

Ryan Gosling

Stella, in my opinion, is completely innocent.

You know my feelings on Boof.

I think I'll vote Acey

Stella, in my opinion, is completely innocent.

You know my feelings on Boof.

I think I'll vote Acey

I have a feeling that Stella may be the Godfather, but don't fancy my chances on selling that theory so early!

Commander Harris
Most womans dreams!

afraid not Kenny - completely on the level. and by throwing my name into the frame for going with the S.H.P. against boof your flagging yourself up as a goon.

vote boof.

Commander Harris
Just looked thru the posts.... your right CH hasnt stood out but he's mostly only communicated with chris and if he isnt communicating with Chris he's just been posting youtube links..... almost like he's too scared to speak to folk.

Commander Harris has my vote just now but things may change.

As for Acey, he's calmed down a bit but I'll be keeping my eye on him.

balls - I posted a few links at nighttime - because we can't post accusations etc then. I've had some chat with chris on the thread but if you go back beyond that I've said a lot more too.

Commander Harris

you're all stoopid! - or goonish.

it's obvious that the goons have kept SHP alive for precicely this reason.

just to clarify - I aint got no special role - I can just see the freeking obvious!

balls - I posted a few links at nighttime - because we can't post accusations etc then. I've had some chat with chris on the thread but if you go back beyond that I've said a lot more too.

Like where?? Sounding like a man with more skeletons than an off shore childrens home.

Commander Harris
Like where?? Sounding like a man with more skeletons than an off shore childrens home.

have a look back you, they're still there.

I wasn't on first day as I was out all day but after than I have posted regularly in much the same manner as anyone else. some banter, some serious points about the game. The fact that you are singling me out when my posting has been no different to anyone else makes me think you are doing this for less than good reasons.

stella_jambo

I cant see why the mafia didnt kill boof of s.h.p unless one of them is mafia.

if they lynched one and they were a townie then the others gets lynched by us. looks to me one of them is dodgy.

vote boof

I cant see why the mafia didnt kill boof of s.h.p unless one of them is mafia.

if they lynched one and they were a townie then the others gets lynched by us. looks to me one of them is dodgy.

vote boof

Looks like a classic goon sacrifice! :rolleyes:

I CAN see why the goons didn't kill me or Panda - so that we'll have this bloody ridiculous day where we're both targetted and the town loses another two goodies (assuming Panda IS a good 'un) as they're sure to kill off whichever of us isn't lynched as, by then, we'll have served our purpose (in their eyes) in being a distraction from themselves.

Two more down as a result of townie in-fighting gives them a much better chance of winning than us remaining goodies actually taking the time to try and figure out who the goonly really are.

For what it's worth I'm prepared to believe Panda's goodness (for now) but in claiming me to be a goon is just plain wrong - I'm truly at a loss as to where that notion has come from...and he's still not coming up with any reason.

Looks like a classic goon sacrifice! :rolleyes:

It could only be a goonly sacrifice if I was a bloody goon in the first place...but I'm NOT.

I CAN see why the goons didn't kill me or Panda - so that we'll have this bloody ridiculous day where we're both targetted and the town loses another two goodies (assuming Panda IS a good 'un) as they're sure to kill off whichever of us isn't lynched as, by then, we'll have served our purpose (in their eyes) in being a distraction from themselves.

Two more down as a result of townie in-fighting gives them a much better chance of winning than us remaining goodies actually taking the time to try and figure out who the goonly really are.

For what it's worth I'm prepared to believe Panda's goodness (for now) but in claiming me to be a goon is just plain wrong - I'm truly at a loss as to where that notion has come from...and he's still not coming up with any reason.

Hence why I suggest leaving you and Panda to force the goons hand!

Since you ain't a goon, you should surely be happy to vote Acey :rolleyes:

have a look back you, they're still there.

I wasn't on first day as I was out all day but after than I have posted regularly in much the same manner as anyone else. some banter, some serious points about the game. The fact that you are singling me out when my posting has been no different to anyone else makes me think you are doing this for less than good reasons.

Keeping in mind I've never played this I'm just thinking those who arent as conversational with others have something to hide....

Commander Harris
Keeping in mind I've never played this I'm just thinking those who arent as conversational with others have something to hide....

but you're a clever boy and will pick it up easily enough. especially if you've got help from some goons on the PM :P

Archived