Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, so I'm wrong then.

UNVOTE : Deek

ArmiyaRomanova has now voted for me early doors in the last three games.

I know I am irresistible darling, but give somebody else a chance, it is becoming boring. :annoyed:

Yes, but he did change it at the start as well.

I have no idea whether he is good or bad, just outing him as a serial avatar changer.;)

A S.A.C. :)

I think some of the heat I may be copping is something that one of the heaters has no choice about...I've a wee suspicion that Angry Haggis has been got at by the Mafia Framer and has been told to vote me as that vote had no reason for it, only an apology.

If that is tha case, than that can only suggest strongly that both of us are townies as I don't think the goons would give up the opportunity to get rid of some townies by any means possible and, with the knowledge that some folk have (inexplicably) declared me dodgy, thought it would be an effective way of turning up the heat.

Well, sorry, goons, but you've been rumbled - that's probably sealed my fate for tonight but hey-ho, that's mafia gaming for ya.

Angry Haggis
I think some of the heat I may be copping is something that one of the heaters has no choice about...I've a wee suspicion that Angry Haggis has been got at by the Mafia Framer and has been told to vote me as that vote had no reason for it, only an apology.

If that is tha case, than that can only suggest strongly that both of us are townies as I don't think the goons would give up the opportunity to get rid of some townies by any means possible and, with the knowledge that some folk have (inexplicably) declared me dodgy, thought it would be an effective way of turning up the heat.

Well, sorry, goons, but you've been rumbled - that's probably sealed my fate for tonight but hey-ho, that's mafia gaming for ya.

Boof - I only voted you as yours was the first name that came to mind, as I said apologies n' that - this is my first Mafia game, so I am voting at random as I dunno 'who' should actually be deserving of my vote.

Ignorance is bliss in haggis world. Feel free to PM me and explain actually how this game works.

Right time for me to up my game here I think.

Time to open this thing right up and start worrying goons (which is nothing like worrying sheep).

Actually who am I kidding? I haven't got a scooby who's good and who's not.

But in case I miss getting on later I will slip one in for Bev just now. No real reason. I just fancied trying something different.

Vote Bev

Right time for me to up my game here I think.

Time to open this thing right up and start worrying goons (which is nothing like worrying sheep).

Actually who am I kidding? I haven't got a scooby who's good and who's not.

But in case I miss getting on later I will slip one in for Bev just now. No real reason. I just fancied trying something different.

Vote Bev

And why wouldnt you be able to get on later... skinnin yer cat again?

Right i unvote Acey and vote Jenny

vote KennyM coz he has a cheesy helmet

lol arf arf!

I'm off out top get pished so wont be voting again as I dont think I have any thing to worry about...

See you after the cut off!

nice of you!

Who is Sexual Harassment Panda?

I wanna say Chris, but he is about 90,000 posts short :confused:

Boaby Ewing
Who is Sexual Harassment Panda?

I wanna say Chris, but he is about 90,000 posts short :confused:

It is him... check the first page of this thread. Gawd knows how he got his post count down though. It's suspect...

This is ridiculously quiet for a deadline day!

Makes me think that the people with a few votes are townies, and the goons are just sitting back and hiding!

Commander Harris
This is ridiculously quiet for a deadline day!

Makes me think that the people with a few votes are townies, and the goons are just sitting back and hiding!

I've not posted today because I don't really have a clue who to go for. Day 2 is sometimes just as random as day 1 - then we've got some clues to go on after that.

Ryan Gosling
It is him... check the first page of this thread. Gawd knows how he got his post count down though. It's suspect...

What are you talking about? It looks fine to me.

s.h.p.

pandA

-------------------------

You've lost about 15,000 posts since yesterday!

Commander Harris

your current post count is displaying as 3,574. think that's about 10k less.

That's settled it - you stitched me up last game now you're doing it again...Vote Tobias Funke, the sexual harassment panda.

Sorry folks, no reason other than I've a feeling he's up to something that isn't good.

Commander Harris
That's settled it - you stitched me up last game now you're doing it again...Vote Tobias Funke, the sexual harassment panda.

Sorry folks, no reason other than I've a feeling he's up to something that isn't good.

has he started making trouble in your neighbourhood?

HMFCjamieHMFC
Vote HMFCjamieHMFC

He never contributes anything to any games.

I havent been posting much due a personal misfortune.:sad:

do i not?

i swear once posted over 50 times but i guess i must be wrong

Ryan Gosling

If, as I expect, I am killed, you'll know to go for Boof. If I survive the day, I won't survive the night.

yvonnejambo

Nothing much has happened today, so Im happy to leave my vote with Lovecraft. Im going back out to work for few hours but will be back about 9. Hopefully something may be standing out oooh er by then ;

UNVOTE BOOF

Had a think about it, and I really don't think Chris would be so obvious if he was who I thought he was :confused:

I really don't know who to vote for now, anyone got a vote count?

Commander Harris
well, this is confusing

if it helps I should say that I'm not backing chris up out of any solid knowledge - I'm just more inclined to trust him as I think it would be a highly dangerous move for a goon.

If, as I expect, I am killed, you'll know to go for Boof. If I survive the day, I won't survive the night.

That is such a load of carp.:mad:

I've got NO role whatsoever - nighttime OR daytime...and whether you know it or not (i.e. you could be an innocent townie - or goodly roled, but because I know I'm clean you're coming across as highly suspicious) all you've done is give the goons (a) a target or (B) someone to point the finger at if they fancy taking out someone who might be roled.

So if you DO get taken out at night...don't bloody look at me as the culprit:mad:

I'm just getting p'd off at having to keep trying to defend myself when I shouldn't need to be.

Unless you're trying to count the self-imposed barkeeping duties and general wanting folk to get posting as something suspicious?

Ryan Gosling
if it helps I should say that I'm not backing chris up out of any solid knowledge - I'm just more inclined to trust him as I think it would be a highly dangerous move for a goon.

It's SHP, or Panda.

:D

Commander Harris
How can SHP be Funke? What's happened to his 7bn post count?

they were eaten by the post count faeries?

Commander Harris
It's SHP, or Panda.

:D

sorry Panda, was just using your original name incase folks got confused at you changing mid game. :)

it won't happen again :P

Worse than SARS and Bird Flu combined, The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of Sexually Transmitted Disease. The disease is contracted through dangerous and high-risk behavior. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim and pronounced "gonna re-elect him." Many victims contracted it in 2004, after having been screwed for the past four years. Cognitive characteristics of individuals infected include: anti-social personality disorders, delusions of grandeur with messianic overtones, extreme cognitive dissonance, inability to incorporate new information, pronounced xenophobia and paranoia, inability to accept responsibility for own actions, cowardice masked by misplaced bravado, uncontrolled facial smirking, ignorance of geography and history, tendencies towards evangelical theocracy, categorical all-or-nothing behavior. Naturalists and epidemiologists are amazed at how this destructive disease originated only a few years ago from a bush found in Texas.:)

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the bus at the next stop. When the bus starts on it?s way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you". The hippie says that he?d love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and pray?s to God. If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are god and you could command her to have sex with you. The hippie decides this is a great idea, so on Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun showed up, while she was in the middle of praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD" I have heard your prayers and I will answer them BUT ... first you must have sex with me. The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun. After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts "Ha, Ha Ha I?m the hippie!!" Then the nun jumps up and shouts "Ha Ha Ha I?m the bus driver!!"

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the bus at the next stop. When the bus starts on it?s way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you". The hippie says that he?d love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and pray?s to God. If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are god and you could command her to have sex with you. The hippie decides this is a great idea, so on Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun showed up, while she was in the middle of praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD" I have heard your prayers and I will answer them BUT ... first you must have sex with me. The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun. After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts "Ha, Ha Ha I?m the hippie!!" Then the nun jumps up and shouts "Ha Ha Ha I?m the bus driver!!"

:laugh:

Quality.

HMFCjamieHMFC

:laugh:

I don't really think Chris/Tobias/Panda IS a goon - I just got a bit scunnered at the persistent Vote Boof posts.

Perhaps I should've been more circumspect and just ignored them for the obvious wind-up that they are - I have no idea why he's picking on me though - we all know he's aye a bit of a loose cannon in these games.

Anyhoo, now that I'm slightly calmer, I'll Unvote Tobias Panda and set my sights on someone who's being decidedly unlike himself....claiming Armiya's getting boring with his targetting and now posting jokes...on a Mafia thread...????

Not like him at all, so....Vote Deek

Not like him at all, so....Vote Deek

I am bored Boof

Q. What do a Rubix cube and a penis have in common?

A. The longer you play with them, the harder they get.

Unvote Jamie

Vote Boof

:rolleyes:

What's the point?

Just bloody irks me when others don't take the game even semi-seriously.

Archived