Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

yvonnejambo

I agree to a point Rossi, but a bit of a clue helps! I know that doc and body guard are also clueless to who is bad at this stage so may end up protecting goons which does not give us much clues in the length of the game. The doc protecting someone during the night if that name is revealed next day it wont affect the virus spreaders as surely that person is just immune for the night the doc protected him/her?

Anyway hope there will be sanctions for the non voters/ non posters as its too easy for them to sit back.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
vote boof - something isn't right.

I'm with you there actually - suggesting new ideas that supposedly benefit townies in a maxi stylee. Except I don't buy it.

In my defence can I just say that Sooperstar has a rancid vagina.

Case closed.

and he said, dear heart, that YOU have a mangina :P

yvonnejambo
cool.... gonna keep an eye on things then. Whens the cut off?

Good question. It says in 1st post that it will be roughly every 24 hours so I take it there will be a lynch tonight.

Commander Harris

if there's going to be a deadline tonight then I'll vote boof just now. not based on a lot, just getting in a vote as I'm heading out.

Good lord it's like a Carry On movie on this thread :D

Sid says....

005a.jpg

"vote DDLN, ah ha ha ha ha"

Sid's reasons are his own. But he suggests with a twinkle in his (jap's) eye that it's all good.

I'm with you there actually - suggesting new ideas that supposedly benefit townies in a maxi stylee. Except I don't buy it.

New ideas??

I don't geddit?

What have I suggested?

I'm at a loss as to why I'm looking suspicious as, knowing I'm innocent, I find anyone who doubts me to be dodgy.

I even found (Monica Lewinsky's) Cigaro dodgy last night - I'm glad I kept that to myself now as that would've truly made me look dodgy given his departure...just disappointed I didn't get the Lewinsky gag in before he went.:D

Anyhoo, all I'm guilty of is sticking my head above the parapet one day 1 and actually trying to get some dialogue going...wish a few more would post some more so we could get a bit more of a handle on who might be who.

Deadline Tuesday at 11 according to Cigaro's death thread

I don't really know who to vote for just now. My instincts tell me one person, but noone else has suspected them yet so will hold my vote for now

Commander Harris
Deadline Tuesday at 11 according to Cigaro's death thread

I don't really know who to vote for just now. My instincts tell me one person, but noone else has suspected them yet so will hold my vote for now

if that's the case I'll unvote boof.

New ideas??

I don't geddit?

What have I suggested?

I'm at a loss as to why I'm looking suspicious as, knowing I'm innocent, I find anyone who doubts me to be dodgy.

I even found (Monica Lewinsky's) Cigaro dodgy last night - I'm glad I kept that to myself now as that would've truly made me look dodgy given his departure...just disappointed I didn't get the Lewinsky gag in before he went.:D

Anyhoo, all I'm guilty of is sticking my head above the parapet one day 1 and actually trying to get some dialogue going...wish a few more would post some more so we could get a bit more of a handle on who might be who.

Why me?

I agree - entirely unnecessary use of Sid James.

VOTE : Das Root

Sid is not happy, not happy at all!!

3380518.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=2C59C5F2747E9F178E5B6608ABB99CF1A55A1E4F32AD3138

Well not the best start but not the worst. Not got much to go on and no clues about night time activity out there. OEW can you not say who was protected if anyone? Did anyone investigate? Also is the deadline tonight or tomorrow? Sorry for all the questions but good to know those things :).

To be serious in the least serious game of mafia ever, there is something about Yvonne's post here that just doesn't ring true, she's an experienced player, she should know better.

vote Yvonne

yvonnejambo
To be serious in the least serious game of mafia ever, there is something about Yvonne's post here that just doesn't ring true, she's an experienced player, she should know better.

vote Yvonne

??????????? :confused:

Why me?

Can't even remember now, but it made some sort of sense to me at the time :confused: think it just shows my utter craptitude at this game when I'm a roleless townie :sad:

That's why I've opened the bar and tried to get other roleless folk saying a bit more - at least it gives us a wee bit more involvement and the Town Council idea would probably be a non-starter so I'm not even going to suggest we go for it.

ArmiyaRomanova
Sid is not happy, not happy at all!!

3380518.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=2C59C5F2747E9F178E5B6608ABB99CF1A55A1E4F32AD3138

Cheer up Luv.

hattie-jacques-2-sized.jpg

Or you know where this'll be going.

yvonnejambo

Here is the number of posts list. If there aint going to be modkills for low posters I will vote Lovecraft. If he posts anything of any substance or flashes his package I may unvote him before the deadline tomorrow :)

Beverley 22

KennyM 20

Tobias Funke 17

rossi_1983 16

yvonnejambo 15

Cigaro 14

One Eyed Willy 14

flux capacitor 13

Boof 11

Commander Harris 11

Sooperstar 10

Sweeney 8

stella_jambo 8

JamboLad 8

colincameronspenalty 8

Dave de le Noir 7

ArmiyaRomanova 6

Deek 5

JennyJambo 4

Das Root 3

Acey 3

HMFCjamieHMFC 3

Angry Haggis 2

davemclaren 2

Ulysses 1

Terrible Trio 1

Lovecraft 1

Vote HMFCjamieHMFC

He never contributes anything to any games.

I havent been posting much due a personal misfortune.:sad:

Bloody KennyM. Who invited him?

20 posts already. It will be 200 when the game ends, unless the goons get him first. :cool:

Bloody KennyM. Who invited him?

20 posts already. It will be 200 when the game ends, unless the goons get him first. :cool:

:ph34r:

ArmiyaRomanova

Just became aware of Deek's avatar change - and if I recall correctly, the last time he changed his avatar mid-game he was a goon.

Could the change of avatar be related to him being the one infected overnight?

UNVOTE : Das Root (but lay off the Sid James)

VOTE : Deek

Deek had a new av for the start of the game.

He changed his wee tagline thing under his name when he was doc or priest etc in the vampire mafia.

ArmiyaRomanova
Deek had a new av for the start of the game.

He changed his wee tagline thing under his name when he was doc or priest etc in the vampire mafia.

OK, so I'm wrong then.

UNVOTE : Deek

ArmiyaRomanova
His avatar at the start was two safes bonking IIRC.

Yeah, thought so - so I was right, he has changed it during the game.

Hmmmmm...

Yeah, thought so - so I was right, he has changed it during the game.

Hmmmmm...

Yes, but he did change it at the start as well.

I have no idea whether he is good or bad, just outing him as a serial avatar changer.;)

ArmiyaRomanova
Yes, but he did change it at the start as well.

I have no idea whether he is good or bad, just outing him as a serial avatar changer.;)

As a dead guy, you shouldn't be 'outing' anyone.:confused:

As a dead guy, you shouldn't be 'outing' anyone.:confused:

I'm not outing.

Merely relaying information that is there for anyone to see.

I genuinely know nothing other than my feelings, which I will keep to myself.

And woooooooooooooooooooooo.

right, i have to go to bed now

have to slip between the crisp white sheets and drift off to another place where dreams will take me places this thread is so far failing to do ;)

not sure if i'll be on tomorrow night as i'm probably gonna head to the stand.

i have no clue as to who is good or bad, so hopefully nobody will try and poke their vile filth at me while i sleep tonight, and as i have work tomorrow, i will as always, be on my best behavior.

i have wrapped myself from head to toe in cling film, so you can't try getting to me!

toodle pip

oh, and in case i do miss the voting tomorrow, for no other reason than i can't tell who the bad guys are, vote armiya romanova

Just became aware of Deek's avatar change - and if I recall correctly, the last time he changed his avatar mid-game he was a goon.

Could the change of avatar be related to him being the one infected overnight?

UNVOTE : Das Root (but lay off the Sid James)

VOTE : Deek

Sid is happy and has nothing more to say........

0880-Sid-James-LaughingSid-James-La.jpg

.....for now :P

I was going to comment that Deek has been surprisingly quiet in this game.

I don't think we should look into the avatar change too much though. i'd have thought that would be too obvious, specially if he's done it before.

stella_jambo

well plenty of little things to think about. deek has been quiet but has given a reason. boof is coping some heat and i did think he was dodgy earlier.

hmmm

ill vote lovecraft just now as hes been quiet. im working hard all day tomorrow so i should pop up around 10 and i can have a peek then and cange my vote if i feel the need to withdraw it.

Archived