Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

Commander Harris
My suppositions came from the goon pile-on on me the day before after my spat with Sean. Both you and Malky voted for me in quick succession after that. Given that Sean was a goon, that formed the essence of my revised goon list.

to be honest that makes little sense to me. How do you know there was a goon pile on you?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
to be honest that makes little sense to me. How do you know there was a goon pile on you?

Given that both Sean and Malky voted for me, and both have been goons, I think there may be a lot of logic in it.

woooooooooooo

As we're getting horsed I think I'll stay here a while....:hang:

wooooooooooo

Commander Harris
Given that both Sean and Malky voted for me, and both have been goons, I think there may be a lot of logic in it.

as did pompey, thaitb and frenchie. That doesn't mean they were involved in a goon pile on.

FYI: I voted for you first at 02:43, malky voted for you at 18:57, and sean at 19:32

that's hardly me voting in quick succession, there were several hours, as well as several other voters for you, between me casting the initial vote and the (known)goons casting their's.

woooooooooo

Liverpool getting horsed as well.....:hang:

I'm away to do something else..

woooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
as did pompey, thaitb and frenchie. That doesn't mean they were involved in a goon pile on.

FYI: I voted for you first at 02:43, malky voted for you at 18:57, and sean at 19:32

that's hardly me voting in quick succession, there were several hours, as well as several other voters for you, between me casting the initial vote and the (known)goons casting their's.

And what's your point? It was planned to target me as the goons felt they could persuade townies to go that way. I was in a goon team with Malky last time and voting records aren't accidental.

Commander Harris
And what's your point? It was planned to target me as the goons felt they could persuade townies to go that way. I was in a goon team with Malky last time and voting records aren't accidental.

my point is the goon votes came at the end of the night, probably capatalising on the votes already made by townies.

another point is you might as well go after any of the other folk that voted for you that day, I see no reason to single me out.

EDIT: also, your theory requires me, malky and sean to decide from the very start of the game day that you are the player we want rid off, with all due respect that's presuming that the goons specifically wanted rid of you and I can't see any reason in the game to suggest that, If you have a role there's certainly no indication of it and if there were they could just bump you off at night.

I think it far more likely that this was simply an opportunistic maneuver by the goons towards the end of the game day.

Commander Harris
woooooooooooo

As we're getting horsed I think I'll stay here a while....:hang:

wooooooooooo

cheers, i'm here trying to avoid the football!

woooooooo

What a disgusting and depressing day....

I'd stay away from the GTF forum...

woooooooo

Commander Harris
woooooooo

What a disgusting and depressing day....

I'd stay away from the GTF forum...

woooooooo

I'm trying to but you keep bringing it in here! :tongue:

woooooooooooooo

dirty feckers the lot of you for killing me last night means I can't focus 100% on the game to distract me from the pish pot of a team we support

woooooooooooooo

kinda toss up between 3 folk. THITB, commander harris, jamtartan and geoff all kinda on my radar

Ok, found this one the page before where i staretd looking.

add Bev to to the no known goons identifed list

i don't know why you keep on doing this, but i have given a list every time someone has asked!!

its really very strange of you to continually miss it

your list in my post above, but you've patently not given one every time you've been asked... you gave one early doors & that's it.

why try to incriminate me by saying otherwise?

CH - good logic in your defence against Geoff.

unless the goons were playing a massive double bluff by all voting for Geoff its unlikely you're a goon.

hmmmmm

Commander Harris
CH - good logic in your defence against Geoff.

unless the goons were playing a massive double bluff by all voting for Geoff its unlikely you're a goon.

hmmmmm

logic is my forte.

votes so far

jt 1

geoff 1

CH 1

kitster 1

kitster - jt

geoff - frenchie, CH

frenchie - geoff

CH - kitster

still to vote - jt, THAITB, Bev, JP

Happy Halloween folks!!! I had a great day apart from my beloved Hearts being utterly garbage :43:

Tonight I'll be hiding in the shed away from the doom mongerers and should be about a bit more so for now...I think it probably is a good move for the town to leave it a bit later..

unvote Jam Tartan

he's either innocent like me or very feckin clever...right now I'm still not sure but veering on him actually being good.

Happy Halloween folks!!! I had a great day apart from my beloved Hearts being utterly garbage :43:

Tonight I'll be hiding in the shed away from the doom mongerers and should be about a bit more so for now...I think it probably is a good move for the town to leave it a bit later..

unvote Jam Tartan

he's either innocent like me or very feckin clever...right now I'm still not sure but veering on him actually being good.

I'm both actually. :)

who else is on your list then?

tonights vote is very important, we get a goon then we are onto a win, we make a mistake and the goons have the upperhand.

from last night if i was the witch i would have protected someone other that the black cats allowing a protection tonight as that would be the obvious goon target tonight, as there is not a great deal to go on with who are the remaining 2 goons, the goons have played it smart so far keeping players in the game that can have votes cast again'st them and allow themselves go un noticed

thursday (page 20) for fridays lynch...

i'll bloody find them and prove you wrong. i was sick, not having a lobotomy you know

kitster

jamtartan

pomps

possibly harris

OK, my updated list of everyone in order of everyone in order after today's arguments for & against.

Beverley - not convinced at all by her gtoday & she's giving us very little to go on - as usual. must be a bit more sprightly by now & able to contribute more?

Frenchie - poor debating with Geof moves him up.

Geoff Kilpatrick - coming out on top arguing with Frenchie, less well against CH.

Commander Harris - strong defence today

jambopompey - playing a blinder if he's a goon. his own statement that that would be the case does make me a bit suss he's laughing at us tho!

kitster - identified 2 goons early doors. seems insistent.

players remaining

Commander Harris: on a few folks radar im about 75% that he's a goon

Beverley: same as harris, but she is one i'm less thinking of as a goon more 50/50

Geoff Kilpatrick: was on my radar but since the last few days has lowered, would he vote for his fellow goons 2 days in a row and see them be lynched

Thehibsareintheirbeds: evil to the core about 0% of being a goon

Frenchie: very hard to judge if he has a role would say 40% goon

kitster: been on my radar for a while would say she is a goon

jambopompey: not a goon

jam tartan: was thinking he was a goon, but the work he has put in over the past few days in helping hunt out 2 goons has made me feel he is 0% goon.

I dont get this post at all JP..perhaps you could explain it to me? Everyone has a percentage goon about them asides from HTAITB (we know) you and JT. You are certain I'm a goon but I'm not..it just reeks of casting suspicion over everyone else in the game asides from yourself and JT.

thursday (page 20) for fridays lynch...

i'll bloody find them and prove you wrong. i was sick, not having a lobotomy you know

OK, found that. eventually.

on page 21.

you don't make it easy for yourself, do you?

Commander Harris

I'm heading out for the evening and wont be on until after the deadline. Given my recent exchanges with geoff and taking on board frenchie's response to my earlier post in 935 I'm going to change vote. I think their both suspect but given that I think i've got more backers with geoff i'm going to go with him.

unvote kitster vote geoff

OK, my updated list of everyone in order of everyone in order after today's arguments for & against.

Beverley - not convinced at all by her gtoday & she's giving us very little to go on - as usual. must be a bit more sprightly by now & able to contribute more?

Frenchie - poor debating with Geof moves him up.

Geoff Kilpatrick - coming out on top arguing with Frenchie, less well against CH.

Commander Harris - strong defence today

jambopompey - playing a blinder if he's a goon. his own statement that that would be the case does make me a bit suss he's laughing at us tho!

kitster - identified 2 goons early doors. seems insistent.

unless i have managed to change how to be a goon then trust me in a townie.

with the good past 2 days the remaining goons are trying to step it up.

as i said last night the goons have played a blinder this game, even when we the townies win, we all have to admit that the goons have done well, hence why i am not a goon, when i am one i am picked out easily.

it has taken me a few games to get back into the game after my long lay off of playing the game.

THITB, commander harris, jamtartan and geoff

page 16 day 3

so, i posted no list on day one (i was in london up to no good)

no list on day 2, but i was hardly around due to sleeping almost constantly cos i've been floored with the cold

days 3 and 4 i have given lists...

hardly "noth posting goon lists" dontcha think?

like i said though, strange behaviour for one usually so observant.

i have been listening to the footy today and not online much but i AM starting to feel a lot better. brain is still a wee bit minced, but definitely on the mend. so i can, and will argue my case

i am not a goon, simply a townie, and you, mr tartan, see determined to start a wit*****.

i'm curious as to why?

page 16 day 3

so, i posted no list on day one (i was in london up to no good)

no list on day 2, but i was hardly around due to sleeping almost constantly cos i've been floored with the cold

days 3 and 4 i have given lists...

hardly "noth posting goon lists" dontcha think?

like i said though, strange behaviour for one usually so observant.

i have been listening to the footy today and not online much but i AM starting to feel a lot better. brain is still a wee bit minced, but definitely on the mend. so i can, and will argue my case

i am not a goon, simply a townie, and you, mr tartan, see determined to start a wit*****.

i'm curious as to why?

you said you where good young lady

you said you where good young lady

i was quoting you

i have been told i was VERY good, excellent in fact, in londinium ;)

I'd already quoted that link from you from page 16 & told you why I missed it.

you seem to be taking this awfy personally tho - its not like I'm singling you out and havent cast apsersions at anyone else....

very interesting wording in your reply tho - are you suggestung it would be a very bad idea to lynch you? i'll back off if so...

i was quoting you

i have been told i was VERY good, excellent in fact, in londinium ;)

was wondering why i was getting some comments from my mates in london :10900:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Right home now and trying to make sense of it all. Not easy trying read back over 25 pages- half way through

drums fingers at JP..are you going to explain it to me or not? There are only 2 goons left btw and your post analyses things for sure but is counter productive in every possible way to the town. It casts more shadows than it actually directs doubt.

i wish i had been lynched for real.

it would of been preferable to my trip to fir park today

Now that's the most believable post of the day on here Sean. I feel your pain mate I just didn't witness it. Next week when I will be there is looking super duper right now (honest) :10900:

FTH regardless.

unlikely to be around again until after the deadline gonna leave my vote where it is, feel free to lynch me while my back is turned i'm used to it by now but trust me it would be a mistake

drums fingers at JP..are you going to explain it to me or not? There are only 2 goons left btw and your post analyses things for sure but is counter productive in every possible way to the town. It casts more shadows than it actually directs doubt.

from being a goon in the past few games i am posting on how the goons may be thinking, i am trying to bring the thoughts that the goons could be thinking, at this stage im not sure on folk even though i posted earlier about my htoughts, and i do try to include any gooniness from myself aswell.

seems that yourself and harris have came onto posting today when the goons are down o 2, it could also be argued that its the weekend and you have more time, hence why i have not voted to allow folk to go to the game and back.

I'd already quoted that link from you from page 16 & told you why I missed it.

you seem to be taking this awfy personally tho - its not like I'm singling you out and havent cast apsersions at anyone else....

very interesting wording in your reply tho - are you suggestung it would be a very bad idea to lynch you? i'll back off if so...

Bev?

thehibsareintheirbeds

god there's a lot of stuff to wade through to get to any actual info on this thread.

late on day 2- kitster and geoff lead on 2 votes- sean votes frenchie to have him join them- could have picked several others but went for frenchie. cant see a goon putting another goon in trouble just for the sake of it. so frenchie's bottom of my list for now

yesterday- malkys goon list

kitster

geoff

harris

the goons are playing a clever game, and i cant believe there wouldn't be a goon in there, but which one?

last night- harris leads on 4 votes, malky 3, kitster 2- jam tartan unvotes malky and votes kitster to make it a threeway tie. something about that just seems strange but cant quie put my finger on it. today jam tartan talks of harris' strong defence.

i'm leaning towards jam tartan and harris but i'm by no means even half certain. i'd be tempted to go for a four way tie of harris, jam t, kitster and pompey

unvote kitster vote harris

THAITB has made a very good point, i am more than happy to be lynched will be a townie you lynch mind but if it helps get the rest of the goons i would be happy

from being a goon in the past few games i am posting on how the goons may be thinking, i am trying to bring the thoughts that the goons could be thinking, at this stage im not sure on folk even though i posted earlier about my htoughts, and i do try to include any gooniness from myself aswell.

seems that yourself and harris have came onto posting today when the goons are down o 2, it could also be argued that its the weekend and you have more time, hence why i have not voted to allow folk to go to the game and back.

I was out last night I only really have any quality time at the weekend even then i've still been out most of the day. I have been quiet when busy but far from silent JP and been more productive than many so why you still insist I'm a definately a goon when I'm clearly no such thing casts huge doubts upon you.

I think my goon list is at least 75% correct.

vote jambopompey

good grief.... I wish Boof had survived.... ;)

I'm no goon THAITB.... I spoke of CH's defence because it has been convincing.... my unvoting of him to create the tie actually meant we bagged a goon too, albeit by the lottery method.

geoff 2

CH 2

JP 1

geoff - frenchie, CH

frenchie - geoff

CH - kitster, geoff

JP - kitster, CH

kitster - JP

still to vote - jt, THAITB, Bev

god there's a lot of stuff to wade through to get to any actual info on this thread.

late on day 2- kitster and geoff lead on 2 votes- sean votes frenchie to have him join them- could have picked several others but went for frenchie. cant see a goon putting another goon in trouble just for the sake of it. so frenchie's bottom of my list for now

yesterday- malkys goon list

kitster

geoff

harris

the goons are playing a clever game, and i cant believe there wouldn't be a goon in there, but which one?

last night- harris leads on 4 votes, malky 3, kitster 2- jam tartan unvotes malky and votes kitster to make it a threeway tie. something about that just seems strange but cant quie put my finger on it. today jam tartan talks of harris' strong defence.

i'm leaning towards jam tartan and harris but i'm by no means even half certain. i'd be tempted to go for a four way tie of harris, jam t, kitster and pompey

you know what THAITB I've been used as a pawn in this game all the way through it and faced with that evidence I agree with you about Harris and JT it makes no sense why they'd do that. I am quite happy to go into a 4 way draw for the town and take my chances my suspicions from the start were always on JP and JT perhaps I've got one out of my 4 wrong and it could be CH.

I was out last night I only really have any quality time at the weekend even then i've still been out most of the day. I have been quiet when busy but far from silent JP and been more productive than many so why you still insist I'm a definately a goon when I'm clearly no such thing casts huge doubts upon you.

I think my goon list is at least 75% correct.

vote jambopompey

keep the vote on me, i had changed my mind on you. hence why i changed my vote

Archived