Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

Its the time of to dig out the costumes get the spiders webs and pumpkin lanterns as decorations. In this street as all take part in a bit of trick or treating some are not really just in fancy dress. Can you spot the real ghouls?

The Roles -

Good

3 black cats – All 3 are allowed to communicate to each other off thread and will get told of ghost findings

Witch-Witch will cast a potion each night to protect a player, cant protect

same player 2 nights in a row and can protect themself

Ghost-Floats about at night trying to spot a real bad ghoul. Gets 1 investigation a night

Zombie- If killed or lynched will come back to life but only will happen once. Has no other powers and cant communicate with anyone else

7- townies

Bad

Werewolf, Vampire, Ogre & Skeleton work as a team to rid the street of those nice people who are just trying to enjoy a halloween

The baddies can kill someone each night and i will accept a PM from any of them, they can communicate off thread

The game is won once all ghouls are killed off and the ghouls win if they have outnumbered the remaining goodies.

At night I will take PMs from the black cats, the ghost, the witch then the ghouls.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I’ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don’t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done.

Remember this is just for fun, don’t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 8pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM’s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

deadlines will every night after then.

Please all get yourself a halloween costume and remember in this game you are all neighbours so go out trick or treating. im expecting some good jokes if you want to get a goody bag :10900:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Ah, we are underway! :2thumbsup:

Halloween sucks BTW! We used to build a bonfire and go nick-knocking (chap door run I think you call it in Scotland) and we weren't allowed fireworks in case people thought someone was being shot!

Commander Harris

Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick

arnold

Thehibsareintheirbeds

Frenchie

Scotland

kitster

jambopompey

jambosean75

JamboBoof

Malky McFrench

Lasith

jam tartan

Martin

Dandyman

Csaba Wabba

17 players and all roles are out. If you aint had a PM you are a nice honest trick or treater :smiley2:

thehibsareintheirbeds

woooooooo....exciting and a bit scary too. nice one yvonne, plenty time before the first deadline to find us a wrong 'un.

Halloween sucks BTW! We used to build a bonfire and go nick-knocking (chap door run I think you call it in Scotland) and we weren't allowed fireworks in case people thought someone was being shot!

Ah, chap door run.....fond memories. :smiley2:

I quite liked Hallowe'en when younger. Loads of sweets/money the week before my birthday= more money/sweets and a family night out at the local bonfire/firework display.. Homemade soup being handed out as well....was quality. :2thumbsup:

Another relaxing game for me then.

Best. Game. Ever.

Until you get caught by some nutter.

Lovely jubbly

nice way to end a stressful week with another mafia game :2thumbsup:

just to let you all know I'm taking the good lady out for dinner tomorrow (pay day :smiley2:) and have the footy on Saturday so it'll likely be Saturday night / Sunday before I really get into things this game

how long before someone mentions BS?

3 black cats - masons

Witch - Doctor

Ghost - Cop

Zombie - 1st appearance of this role?

7- townies

Werewolf, Vampire, Ogre & Skeleton - goons

That sound right?

Oh, yeah...if I was the cop, I'd use BS. And, as aye, I'll happily suggest ideas to let the cop try and work out who the masons are...if that's wanted.

Lovely jubbly

nice way to end a stressful week with another mafia game :2thumbsup:

just to let you all know I'm taking the good lady out for dinner tomorrow (pay day :smiley2:) and have the footy on Saturday so it'll likely be Saturday night / Sunday before I really get into things this game

how long before someone mentions BS?

not long it would appear :10900:

3 black cats - masons

Witch - Doctor

Ghost - Cop

Zombie - 1st appearance of this role?

7- townies

Werewolf, Vampire, Ogre & Skeleton - goons

That sound right?

Oh, yeah...if I was the cop, I'd use BS. And, as aye, I'll happily suggest ideas to let the cop try and work out who the masons are...if that's wanted.

The zombie is a new role and will see how it works. Gave up on assassin role for this game.

The zombie is a new role and will see how it works. Gave up on assassin role for this game.

is that to save deek's blushes?

Commander Harris

Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick

arnold

Thehibsareintheirbeds

Frenchie

Scotland

kitster

jambopompey

jambosean75

JamboBoof

Malky McFrench

Lasith

jam tartan

Martin

Dandyman

Csaba Wabba

Boof why are you not playing you know you want to?

I is playing and if I was the cop I'd be investigating you-hoo. But if you're a goon, you're safe (for now) since I'm not the cop.

Interesting opening exchanges....

Anyway, is the bar open?

Still open from the sign-up thread.

JD - nae icicles?

just about to head to bed after having watched question time.

thought i'd pop my head round and order a drink

boof, cosmopolitan please :D

right, before anyone accuses me of being too quiet to be a townie, can i just point out i'm gonna be away this weekend, and not gonna be back til about 6 on monday night.

i'll try and catch up on my phone, but i'll not be posting much cos i'll be busy ;)

Cheers for the game Yvonne :)

Looking forward to this one. Anyone that offers me sweets to change any vote throughout the game may be successful.

I would most certainly not use BS as it is BS.

I'll leave it just now, but will be out tomorrow night and unfortunately Saturday night aswell. Along with the game in Saturday. I'll get on for a wee bit before the deadline though.

Just joking and as always i would not use bs but i'm not the cop so doesn't matter.

seeing as Milky isn't playing

vote malky

sounds the same

Is it a school holiday or are you skiving Lasith?

agree with what your saying hopefully picks up over the weekend

you should all be choosing your trick or treat costumes and sorting our your jokes :10900:

You look nothing like I thought Frenchie!:smiley2: please make sure you all choose costumes which are not that of the roled players as that would be silly.

You look nothing like I thought Frenchie!:smiley2: please make sure you all choose costumes which are not that of the roled players as that would be silly.

been working out and got my hair done :2thumbsup:

On holiday Frenchie, back next Tuesday.

Just sitting here relaxing after getting my hair cut this morning, which incidently looks stunning now.

Just sitting here relaxing after getting my hair cut this morning, which incidently looks stunning now.

Straightened?

GHD's at the ready :10900:

:laugh:

I walked straight into that one.

Just to clarify, I have never, and will never, use straightners.

I like to keep the small amount of dignity i have remaining in tact.:2thumbsup:

Afternoon, this picking out a costume that isn't a role is hellish.

Decided on this...

berk.jpg

Could've gone for this....

crazyhalloweencostumes.jpg

(Hope it works)

Archived