Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

Has anyone worked out who the witch is?

Think i know but won't say nowt yet.

One last thing as i'm away out soon, why is Geoff suddenly dropped down folks goon lists?

he's not really been on mine.... dunno why.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm happy to go along with a vote on the commander, but would we not be better voting someone on all lists, rather than some who, as you put it, is "hovering" around lists??

i mean, i think he could be goonly, but he might also be playing it quiet as one of the remaining good guys?

i'll go with majority vote though

thehibsareintheirbeds

right i'm just about to go out, and wont be back in, but may get a quick look on my phone.

this is so tough, i'm tempted to even suggest organising an 8 way tie- and we'd have in 3 in 8 chance of getting a goon because i'm completely unsure...any thoughts?

i'm also quote tempted to go for harris as hes been so quiet and lost his mojo, so even if he's not a goon its not a huge loss.

hmm will give it 5 and throw a vote on before i leave and hopefully boof and the proper townies out there can see us home

i'm happy to go along with a vote on the commander, but would we not be better voting someone on all lists, rather than some who, as you put it, is "hovering" around lists??

i mean, i think he could be goonly, but he might also be playing it quiet as one of the remaining good guys?

i'll go with majority vote though

i see your point - the consensus just now would be kitster or CH i think tho. malky & myself just slightly further back.

my problem is i tend to believe whatever people tell me so kitster looks a bit less suss since she's been defending herself this evening... :) not the best qualification to play these games really!

thehibsareintheirbeds

right my instincts were right last night, so i'll go with them again

vote malky

really sorry if you're not one mate, but need to get a vote in

If we're looking at a 50/50 between CH and Kits i'd be inclined to go for CH which is why i voted him instead of the others on my goon list.

Off out now happy hunting :2thumbsup:

i see your point - the consensus just now would be kitster or CH i think tho. malky & myself just slightly further back.

my problem is i tend to believe whatever people tell me so kitster looks a bit less suss since she's been defending herself this evening... :) not the best qualification to play these games really!

fair enough, and insofar as believing peope, we're hardly in a position to talk!!!

that said, it'll probably be the death of me in the night lol, but i'm swaying towards believing you :hat2:

how about a 3/4 way tie of the most suspicious (obviously that includes me)

I'm not the doc so I'm expendable and hopefully lady luck shines on us and we get a goon in there

depending on who's on the list that could be difficult to co-ordinate. the goons won't let it happen if the odds are stacked against them... if you can organise it tho we can try.

edit:

10.30 deadline tonight?

if so am gonna take a wee break from this! :)

Commander Harris
Mmmmm, okay.

You seem to have been interested enough to make sure you've voted every day...

of course I've voted every day, even when I'm disinterested I always vote. In my long mafia history I've only ever failed to vote once, it's just not something I do as I consider it completely bad form.

P.S. out for the evening at a friends house and have just jumped on their comp to vote:

vote kitster

fair thee well, won't be on again tonight.

of course I've voted every day, even when I'm disinterested I always vote. In my long mafia history I've only ever failed to vote once, it's just not something I do as I consider it completely bad form.

P.S. out for the evening at a friends house and have just jumped on their comp to vote:

vote kitster

fair thee well, won't be on again tonight.

this kinda makes me more suspicious.... it may be bad form not to vote but if you're that disinterested would you ask to borrow a friend's PC?

anybody got a vote count?

ps why is geoff getting an easy ride, I'd class him at least as suspicious as me as he;s not contributed too much to the game except continually voting me

ok, i'm gonna go flop back onto the sofa, but given the last few days, i'm likely to fall asleep again so i'm gonna vote now in case that happens and i miss my vote

i'm inclined to want to try and get a tie going, but there is a good case for lynching CH and JT is right about it being a toughie to co-ordinate given there are still 3 bad guys who can sway it. i just hope we're right, and i'm wrong about him being 50/50 goon or good role but hiding

vote commander harris

votes so far

malky 2

ch 3

jt 1

6 for a lynch - had it in my head it was 4 which is why i was so keen for people not to vote earlier. we're safer than i thought in that respect :)

I'm just about to head out for an hour but I'll chuck a vote in for the time being

I am tempted to vote for geoff though but

vote CH, that would put him within 2 of the lynch and if there is no further action then I'd be inclined to go with the majority with his goonliness

wooooooooo

Suddenly a deathly hush has occurred.....

I'm still waiting on my pint Boof, I'll be deid by the time it arrives.

Oh, wait.....:stuart:

woooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning. I'm staying in my pit for a while so checking this on the phone. Harris seems like the easy vote, maybe too easy?

I'm trying to put myself into goonly shoes.

I don't think they'd sacrifice one of their own at this stage of the game. So if CH is a goon, he's not received a vote from a goon.

Yet.

It's too close for that...I think.

Depends if the votes stay as they are...a goon might swing in to finish him off. We'd need to check to see how guilty folk have been finding him.

So, if he's not a goon how many would have voted for him and hope there's enough townies can be swayed by the rest of us?

I'm gonna press the 'Post Quick Reply' button 'cos my head is just going around in circles (not Exorcist style :D ) trying to work something out.

That's me back, who's not voted?

JP care to elaborate on that vote?

i feel that you are a goon, and you also said you would be happy in going into a tie, so i made it so that both yourself and harris are tied. I never done it close to deadline time as it could look like i was saving harris

Geoff Kilpatrick
anybody got a vote count?

ps why is geoff getting an easy ride, I'd class him at least as suspicious as me as he;s not contributed too much to the game except continually voting me

Er, what I have done that has been suspicious?

I was getting the heavy ride yesterday yet I was the one who targeted goon boy Sean (your team mate?). I noted you piled on yesterday onto me and that's why I am suspicious about you and Harris.

malky 3

CH 3

jt 1

3 to vote.

Boof - if either of the front runners are a goon there could easily be an early vote for them. its what i'd argue for if i was in the goon gang. that way at least one can play innocent. its highly doubtful there'd be two however

Me.

My head is still birlin' :(

Woudn't mind a vote count if anybody's got an accurate one.

JP care to elaborate on that vote?

this is why

how about a 3/4 way tie of the most suspicious (obviously that includes me)

I'm not the doc so I'm expendable and hopefully lady luck shines on us and we get a goon in there

what i will add is that whoever the goons are you have played a blinder as we are all trying to figure out who you all are

geoff voted malky

frenchie voted bev then harris

kitster voted jam tartan

pompey voted malky

jam tartan voted harris

THAITB voted malky

harris voted kitster

bev voted harris

malky voted harris

boof still to vote

i have the votes at

harris 4

malky 3

jam tartan 1

kitster 1

please can someone double check that i have not missed any vote changes

Right...made a decision.

Vote kitster

she's top of my list. if I go back to voting her it would be

malky 3

ch 3

kitster 3

jt 1

that's the tie Malky was happy with. thoughts people?

and i'm pretty sure she's a goon......

Geoff Kilpatrick
Well, I could ask the same question.

What have I done Geoff?

Your pile-on on me yesterday.

she's top of my list. if I go back to voting her it would be

malky 3

ch 3

kitster 3

jt 1

that's the tie Malky was happy with. thoughts people?

and i'm pretty sure she's a goon......

unvote CH

vote kitster

that's 3 out of my top 5 in the tie so I'm relatively confident.... Bev then JP being my other choices.

if we're wrong then I'm bloody useless

Your pile-on on me yesterday.

Geoff, you have repeatedly voted for me early doors, I vote for you once and I'm the one piling on

great game you're playing :2thumbsup:

Post Count to dispel the myth

Arnold 120

jambopompey 97

Frenchie 92

Boof 80

jam tartan 76

yvonnejambo 69

MalkyMcFrench 52

Lasith 51

Geoff Kilpatrick 46

thehibsareintheirbeds 39

Beverley 33

scotland 27

kitster 25

jambosean75 21

Commander Harris 16

Martin 14

Csaba Wabba 14

Dandyman 11

Albannach 1

Deek 1

I'm not posting as much as usual but there are still a number who have posted less who normally do (hello Geoff!)

PS It's night

Works for me JT dunno if yvonne wants to come back to the pub and fine a 3 way tie though!!

Not been in pub! Just finished work and by the time i type this it will be night. give few mins to read through

I love chorlton & the wheelies :2thumbsup:

Right its 3 way tie between Kitster, malky and CH?

I will put in kill generator and night stuff in soon please.

Dinosaurs was great. Amazed its never been repeated..

it used to be on the disney channel, i can see me spending time on amazon tomorrow

The neighbours couldn't decide who was the most goonly ghoul and started to pick on 3. The unfortunate one was Malky his lovely costume was it a disguise? As the mob approached him he got flustered and his costume fell off.............

and he got bit naked

skeleton.jpg

Oops he dont have clothes. malky ghouly skeleton lynched. now night proper :smiley2:

Archived