Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

crikey i can barely spell analyze yet lol

i'm inclined to think that one of 3 people are possibly goons

you, geoff and pomps, thats not actually change. so i will likely be voting one of you guys unless something changes my mind, i just don't know which one yet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crikey i can barely spell analyze yet lol

i'm inclined to think that one of 3 people are possibly goons

you, geoff and pomps, thats not actually change. so i will likely be voting one of you guys unless something changes my mind, i just don't know which one yet

analyse unless you've become a yank since I last saw you ;-)

Wasted vote on me Missus. Go ahead though, I dont care now...I've already said I'm only still in this game as its suited the goons using me as a decoy.

thehibsareintheirbeds

right, been trying to do vote historys for the pat half an hour....sorry their not the easiest to read, but its doing my head in- first two days:

day 1

geoff- dandy

frenchie- malky, martin

boof- lasith

arnold- geoff

csaba- arnold, pompey, THAITB

dandyman- csaba

pompey- malky, frenchie, jam tartan, harris, bev, boof, frenchie, csaba

kitster- sean

sean- kitster, frenchie

scotland- lasith

malky- pompey, lasith

jam tartan- pompey

martin- THAITB

Harris- jam tartan

THAITB- lasith, csaba

bev- pompey

lasith- scotland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 2

Csaba- frenchie

geoff- kitster

arnold- geoff, jam tartan, boof, scotland, harris, scotland, boof, frenchie, boof

pompey- kitster

harris- scotland

frenchie- arnold

scotland- harris, geoff

malky- THAITB

bev- jam tartan

sean- frenchie

THAITB- jam tartan

jam tartan- arnold, thaitb

boof- arnold

thehibsareintheirbeds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 3

malky- thaitb, geoff

geoff- pompey, malky

harris- scotland

frenchie- jam tartan

jam tartab- harris

boof- dandyman

thaitb- dandyman

bev- thaitb

kitster- geoff

scotland- bev

pompey- dandyman

sean- dandyman

---------------------------------------------------------------------

day 4

geoff- malky, sean

kitster- malky

harris- geoff

pompey- geoff

frenchie- jam tartan, frenchie

jam tartan- frenchie, kitster, sean, kitster

thaitb- geoff, sean

frenchie- geoff. sean

malky- geoff

pompey- geoff, kitster, malky

sean- geoff

boof- sean

thehibsareintheirbeds

day 5

geoff- malky

frenchie- bev

kitster- jam tartan, harris

pompey- malky

jam tartan- harris, kitster

thaitb- malky

harris- kitster

bev- harris

malky- harris

pompey- malky

boof- kitster

----------------------------------------------------------------------

day 6

frenchie- geoff

geoff- frenchie, harris (jam tartan- too late)

kitster- jam tartan, pompey, jam tartan

harris- kitster, geoff

pompey- kitster, harris

jam tartan- geoff

thaitb- jam tartan, harris

bev- jam tartan

thehibsareintheirbeds

goon lists from around day 3/4- known goons in bold

jam tartan

Frenchie

kitster

jambosean75

Malky McFrench

geoff

Jambo Pompey

Malky McFrench

jam tartan

Frenchie

kitster

JP

Malky

Jam Tartan

Jambosean75

CH

Geoff Kilpatrick

Frenchie

kitster

jamtartan

Frenchie

Harris

Bev

Kitster

Jam Tartan

JP

Geoff

Frenchie

Harris

Bev

THAITB

commander harris

jamtartan

geoff

Malky

Kitster

Geoff

Harris

kitster

sean

geoff

bev/kitster

malky/frenchie

pompey

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning. Yvonne, can you answer my question from the other day about voting for yourself? I don't see anything in the rules against it.

Morning. Yvonne, can you answer my question from the other day about voting for yourself? I don't see anything in the rules against it.

I want everyone to vote someone other themselves please. :2thumbsup:

thehibsareintheirbeds

right-nothing obvious i've noticed from the votes/goon lists except that at times bevs votes seem to have been similar to malkys- so if she was telling the truth about being ill and not following things, i would assume it would be malky's advice she was taking about who to vote.

plus the mention of a witchhunt yesterday- it still seems dodgy to me and potentially a ploy to draw the real witch out- which it did (getting it now jam tartan). the fact it seemed to take an age to get a response from her to jam t's prompts re this also makes it more suss.

the whole deadline thing last night was also very weird, plus the current vote on geoff without reason- one of her current three suspects- but no reason why him- maybe because he was already on a vote?

only other dodgy thing is pompey throwing the odd vote around without explanation- care to elaborate bud?

there's every chance that i'm leading myself up the garden path here and someone like frenchie is a goon (deep undercover mind you) but there's just not enough reason for me to vote anyone else (well none i've seen so far).

vote bev

Geoff Kilpatrick
I want everyone to vote someone other themselves please. :2thumbsup:

Yes and I will, but I mean in theory as this is important to my vote this time.

Yes and I will, but I mean in theory as this is important to my vote this time.

In theory no. If it isnt writted into the rules than it should!

Geoff Kilpatrick

THAITB, the other day when I asked that question to Yvonne about voting for myself and you unvoted me, why did you do so? See, the reason I was quite prepared to do that was that it would have lynched me and I thought that would have made the goons panic because, as we now know, three of them definitely voted for me.

I'm trying to ascertain if a potential 4th (Jambo Pompey) was in on it too.

Geoff Kilpatrick
In theory no. If it isnt writted into the rules than it should!

So, if I had done this the other day (which would have lynched me), you would have stopped the game?

thehibsareintheirbeds
THAITB, the other day when I asked that question to Yvonne about voting for myself and you unvoted me, why did you do so? See, the reason I was quite prepared to do that was that it would have lynched me and I thought that would have made the goons panic because, as we now know, three of them definitely voted for me.

I'm trying to ascertain if a potential 4th (Jambo Pompey) was in on it too.

to be honest i only voted you to see if anoyone would jump on the back of it to try and lynch you. just trying a spot of fishing...as you've pretty much always been at the bottom of my goon lists to be honest, and i wanted to see who would bite.

i never even noticed your question to be fair- i'd already decided that sean was a goon and he was to be my target- hence my unvote and vote for him.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thanks. I'm swithering between Pompey (My No1 suspect and his pile-on onto Frenchie after my pretend vote yesterday kind of swung it that way for me) and Bev, as you've made a pretty good case.

Sod it, I'm going with my instinct.

vote Jambopompey

So, if I had done this the other day (which would have lynched me), you would have stopped the game?

I must have missed the post as I have no idea what your talking about. I wouldnt stop the game if you voted yourself, I would have just not counted it and asked you to vote for anyone else.

Oh and the last post should have obviously have said writteN not writteD, Im not that thick, just rubbish at watching what I type!

right-nothing obvious i've noticed from the votes/goon lists except that at times bevs votes seem to have been similar to malkys- so if she was telling the truth about being ill and not following things, i would assume it would be malky's advice she was taking about who to vote.

plus the mention of a witchhunt yesterday- it still seems dodgy to me and potentially a ploy to draw the real witch out- which it did (getting it now jam tartan). the fact it seemed to take an age to get a response from her to jam t's prompts re this also makes it more suss.

the whole deadline thing last night was also very weird, plus the current vote on geoff without reason- one of her current three suspects- but no reason why him- maybe because he was already on a vote?

only other dodgy thing is pompey throwing the odd vote around without explanation- care to elaborate bud?

there's every chance that i'm leading myself up the garden path here and someone like frenchie is a goon (deep undercover mind you) but there's just not enough reason for me to vote anyone else (well none i've seen so far).

vote bev

been very hungover today, just getting back to humanity.

my first vote on frenchie was a gut feeling, but then i thought about the i am a goon post, i then changed to geoff as im struggling to really pin any proper thoughts on each player.

but after reading a few of geoff's posts im more inclined to believe he is not a goon.

unvote geoff

i feel it is between kits and bev

Geoff Kilpatrick
I must have missed the post as I have no idea what your talking about. I wouldnt stop the game if you voted yourself, I would have just not counted it and asked you to vote for anyone else.

Oh and the last post should have obviously have said writteN not writteD, Im not that thick, just rubbish at watching what I type!

:)

Cheers, at least we avoided any mess then. :2thumbsup:

thehibsareintheirbeds
Thanks. I'm swithering between Pompey (My No1 suspect and his pile-on onto Frenchie after my pretend vote yesterday kind of swung it that way for me) and Bev, as you've made a pretty good case.

Sod it, I'm going with my instinct.

vote Jambopompey

can understand that vote. the only thing for me is that pompeys somewhat scattergun approach this game is at odds with the quiet and measured behaviour of the three known goons- he's almost putting himself in trouble at times- which is something they didnt do.

doesn't mean he's not a goon, just means i'm more inclined to go with bev- who's game- not being on much, safe votes etc. has more in common with malky and harris. we'll find out soon enough though.

thehibsareintheirbeds
been very hungover today, just getting back to humanity.

my first vote on frenchie was a gut feeling, but then i thought about the i am a goon post, i then changed to geoff as im struggling to really pin any proper thoughts on each player.

but after reading a few of geoff's posts im more inclined to believe he is not a goon.

unvote geoff

i feel it is between kits and bev

the i'm a goon thing is interesting- all just a bit of fun really- but what we do know is that at the time- you and frenchie said it almost straight away- whereas the two goons sean and malky said it, but didn't really say it- which is another reason, following onto my response to geoff, that you're lower on my list. kitster, geoff and bev made no mention to it at all.

can understand that vote. the only thing for me is that pompeys somewhat scattergun approach this game is at odds with the quiet and measured behaviour of the three known goons- he's almost putting himself in trouble at times- which is something they didnt do.

doesn't mean he's not a goon, just means i'm more inclined to go with bev- who's game- not being on much, safe votes etc. has more in common with malky and harris. we'll find out soon enough though.

i thought i was been very precise and thought provocing. might still be drunk

vote jambopompey

Was on my initial list and I'm no goon so it was you or Bev mate. Being a townie I'd never stick anyone in the lead.

thehibsareintheirbeds

uh oh...potential tie on the cards...we've had luck so far with them...but thats got to run out sometime- i'll be lynched tonight and then we'll only have one more chance- is everybody absolutely certain? my money's still on bev, but obviously people aren't convinced.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm down to Bev or Pompey and we have two chances. Content with the tie from that perspective.

The street was getting quiet, people scared to leave the house now knowing there was still a werewolf on the prowl. Could they get together and fend of the last ghoul? Beverley was looking a bit dodgy, but she has been ill remember, so would she be out creeping about at night, does she look hairy?

The neighbours went to find out and when they got to hers there was howling noise coming from upstairs. Was she entertaining our on the turn? The brave neighbours crept up and stabbed her death was there excess hair?

Time to find out if you did right

http://werewolf.jpg

Well done townies the Shewolf is no more.

Game over.

thehibsareintheirbeds

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

there is only one goon left so we do have a little margin for error, but i'm no goon frenchie. i guarantee it

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thehibsareintheirbeds

to win that with only one night's investigation was phenomonal- considering we lost the zombie too and wer up against uber goon bev and goon master malky.

cracking work from the doc, boof and scotland and thanks for going with me pompey- think we both voted for goons 4 days in a row. what a cracking game. away to have my tea and watch x factor with a massive smile on my face,but will be back on to gloat later.

:hang::hang::hang::hang:

4 in a row!:th_o::2thumbsup:

see i am not always a goon, im even getting close to arnolds post count now, no doubt he will be on and post another 100 times

Sorry for the poor grammer on the story as I chopped and changed bits and didnt fully read through the bits when I posted it. My son is sitting here ****ing himself at how bad it is and he is correct. It should have her being quite 'busy' upstairs and then the townies going in to stab her, but oh well you get the gist.

Good work JP :2thumbsup:

So lets see, voted sean, voted CH, voted Bev so that's 3 out of 4 for the

GOON SLAYER

to win that with only one night's investigation was phenomonal- considering we lost the zombie too and wer up against uber goon bev and goon master malky.

cracking work from the doc, boof and scotland and thanks for going with me pompey- think we both voted for goons 4 days in a row. what a cracking game. away to have my tea and watch x factor with a massive smile on my face,but will be back on to gloat later.

:hang::hang::hang::hang:

4 in a row!:th_o::2thumbsup:

it was the work of yourself and others that helped me make my choice, my vote swings where trying to oust a reaction from a few folk to see how they voted

Gotta say brilliant work from Boof, scotland, THAITB and JT, you 4 handed it on a plate to the rest of us and apologies to Geoff for all the accusations yesterday.

Good work JP :2thumbsup:

So lets see, voted sean, voted CH, voted Bev so that's 3 out of 4 for the

GOON SLAYER

my day 1 voting, only missed out sean

malky, frenchie, jam tartan, harris, bev, boof, frenchie, csaba

random votes all round wins

Archived