Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the night the remaining 2 ghouls were upset and revenge needed to be done. How many ways can you skin a cat?

I will let you think in your own heads (as Im a cat lover) http://blackcat.jpg

This Boof cat is no longer.

The witch was protecting elsewhere.

Its now day and deadline will be 8pm tomorrow

Players left

Commander Harris

Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thehibsareintheirbeds

Frenchie

kitster

jambopompey

jam tartan

Roled 2 goons, 1 witch and 1 black cats

5 for a lynch

wooooooooo

Knew a Frenchman was bad. GIRUY! :stuart:

Boof, can I now have that pint I've been gasping for? :2thumbsup:

wooooooooo

Woooo

Nae problem :D

Anyone else up here after a quick one?

woooo

Took your time. It was about 2 days ago when I asked for a pint.....

wooooo

wooooo

celebrations cut short :hang:

:10900:

wooooo

woooooooo

Do you see any bollocks though?

woooooooo

wooooo

Took your time. It was about 2 days ago when I asked for a pint...

...and you didn't help yersel?

woooo

wooooo

...and you didn't help yersel?

woooo

woooooo

How d'ye mean? I was deid by Tuesday....:stuart:

I'm a guid honest Scottish Laddie......FACT.

woooooo

woooooooo

Seeing as there is a lull and if we don't win tomorrow.....this will be me next Thurs...same every year.. Hope it works.....

guy.jpg

i'm inclined to think that there is no way Malky would let it go to a 3 way tie with more than 1 goon so with that we're left with

Bev

Geoff

JT

JP and

me

stick my neck out and say that Geoff is a goon his little interchange with Malky was an average attempt at best to distance themselves from each other

vote geoff

bum. OK, I'm gonna take a guess at all four then head to bed.

Frenchie

kitster

jambosean75

Malky McFrench

if I'm right then its only fair that Yvonne invokes the "Super Death Kill" rule which I just made up & announces a townie victory immediately :)

things that help show I'm a goodie (for those who need convincing) #1

2 on my original list so far - well, well. a goon might place one of his or her list but two? are there three? or even four?

kitster is still my #1. Malky was happy with the tie but wasn't that with CH?

geoff voted malky

frenchie voted bev then harris

kitster voted jam tartan

pompey voted malky

jam tartan voted harris

THAITB voted malky

harris voted kitster

bev voted harris

malky voted harris

boof still to vote

i have the votes at

harris 4

malky 3

jam tartan 1

kitster 1

please can someone double check that i have not missed any vote changes

this helps too. geoff & JP looking less goonly than ever. THAITB obviously good.

so that would leave suspects of

kitster

CH

Bev

Frenchie

maybe even in that order.

this helps too. geoff & JP looking less goonly than ever. THAITB obviously good.

so that would leave suspects of

kitster

CH

Bev

Frenchie

maybe even in that order.

take my name out that list and you've got my top 3 suspects, and i just hope that you're not at it again

wooooo

Just experimenting at the moment...no idea how that Budgerigar was posted ages ago....this is another experimental post which will be crap.....

pumpkin2.jpg

I'll be back...

woooooooooo

woooooo

All of my posts haven't been spam, as already shown. However,

Arnold 129 :hang:

jambopompey 102

Frenchie 93

jam tartan 83

Boof 83 :hang:

yvonnejambo 74

MalkyMcFrench 55 :hang:

Lasith 51 :hang:

Geoff Kilpatrick 47

thehibsareintheirbeds 39

Beverley 35

scotland 27 :hang:

kitster 25

jambosean75 21 :hang:

Commander Harris 16

Martin 14 :hang:

Csaba Wabba 14 :hang:

Dandyman 11 :hang:

Albannach 1

Deek 1

Quite horrendous,

woooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick
i'm inclined to think that there is no way Malky would let it go to a 3 way tie with more than 1 goon so with that we're left with

Bev

Geoff

JT

JP and

me

stick my neck out and say that Geoff is a goon his little interchange with Malky was an average attempt at best to distance themselves from each other

vote geoff

I can see why you said that.

Except it doesn't square with the day before when I was in a similar spat with Sean.

Result: Two dead goons

Now, if I'm a goon, do I want to kill two team mates on successive nights?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Very goonly behaviour.

vote Frenchie

woooooo

out of interest what did I do to put me higher on folks goon lists, was it because I was posting less than normal (things with work were genuine btw)

or is it just my past catching up?

wooooooo

I can see why you said that.

Except it doesn't square with the day before when I was in a similar spat with Sean.

Result: Two dead goons

Now, if I'm a goon, do I want to kill two team mates on successive nights?

That makes absolutely no sense.

Very goonly behaviour.

vote Frenchie

You put 2 early votes on for a fellow goon and they ended up getting lynched i'd say it's more like coincidence than intention

Commander Harris

a good day yesterday, but more so by luck than anything else. After re-reading the thread there's a couple of things I'm going to reply to as there's some funky logic flying about concerning me...

Commander Harris
this kinda makes me more suspicious.... it may be bad form not to vote but if you're that disinterested would you ask to borrow a friend's PC?

yes I would. like I said I consider it REALLY bad form when people don't vote, it's just not on. her computer was sitting there I jumped on to use it quickly - simple as that.

If I was just lurking why would I bother saying that I was round a friends house, I'd surely come up with something else?

I'd also like to point out that even when I was looking like getting the chop I didn't appear from nowhere trying to save my own ass - because I couldn't as I was at a friends!

EDIT: one more thing, I'd say that it's now highly unlikely that either myself or kitster are goons. I don't see the goons getting themselves into a position where there is a 3-way tie with even 1 other member. It's possible but unlikely imo.

Geoff Kilpatrick
You put 2 early votes on for a fellow goon and they ended up getting lynched i'd say it's more like coincidence than intention

I look forward to your fellow goon piling on me and outing himself!

Just home quickly after getting the wee lad's hair cut and a new helicopter to drive me up the wall!!

Off out again now be back this afternoon sometime.

Thankfully the random generator can spot a goon better than JT. He knows I'm not one.

vote jam tartan as his logic about me is flawed and after saying he was inclined to think I was a townie he's now back to trying to convince you all i'm bad. I'm not and he's definately at it.

Check back my goon list - I think the 2 we've found were on it If I mind correctly.

Anyway more to life than a mafia game!! TTFN! kx

players remaining

Commander Harris: on a few folks radar im about 75% that he's a goon

Beverley: same as harris, but she is one i'm less thinking of as a goon more 50/50

Geoff Kilpatrick: was on my radar but since the last few days has lowered, would he vote for his fellow goons 2 days in a row and see them be lynched

Thehibsareintheirbeds: evil to the core about 0% of being a goon

Frenchie: very hard to judge if he has a role would say 40% goon

kitster: been on my radar for a while would say she is a goon

jambopompey: not a goon

jam tartan: was thinking he was a goon, but the work he has put in over the past few days in helping hunt out 2 goons has made me feel he is 0% goon.

thehibsareintheirbeds

morning all- tremendous stuff to bag us another last night- sad to lose boof but it was always going to happen. i assume the doc will have protected me last night and can protect themselves tonight and be able to prove who they are tomorrow. or maybe they docs kept his save for me tonight- inclined to trust them as they've been great so far- interesting choice for the goons tonight. who to go for.....i'll bet they bottle it.

my goon instincts have been good so far- was sure of sean and malky and now they're both now 6 feet under. malky- the i'm the goon master post, plus you're posting style swung it for me. getting us the next two will be tough, so lets take our time and think it through.

just about to head off to motherwell, but will be back on after to have a proper examination of last night and to see what clues malky being a goon throws up. the way this game's gone anythings possible and i'd urge everyone to hold off on voting unless they absolutely have to.

morning all- tremendous stuff to bag us another last night- sad to lose boof but it was always going to happen. i assume the doc will have protected me last night and can protect themselves tonight and be able to prove who they are tomorrow. or maybe they docs kept his save for me tonight- inclined to trust them as they've been great so far- interesting choice for the goons tonight. who to go for.....i'll bet they bottle it.

woooooooo

don't bet on it :hang:

woooooooo

she's top of my list. if I go back to voting her it would be

malky 3

ch 3

kitster 3

jt 1

that's the tie Malky was happy with. thoughts people?

and i'm pretty sure she's a goon......

my vote to do this took CH out of the outright lead. would I have done that, and effectively bring Malky back into it, if i was a goon?

no. because i'm not.

now, as for the logic that there defo wouldn't have been more than 1 goon in the mix - it doesn't really add up. the goons could easily have lost a 2 out of 3 and used that as cover for the one who survived. indeed, even the real outside chance is a possibility. if they had 3 in the lead posiitons then why wouldn't they want it to be a tie?

so, its not a given that kitster & CH are innocent. not that they are guilty either tho....

geoff & frenchie's spat is interesting - got to say that geoff's logic in it stands up far better.

nice to see CH back and making a case for himself

anyway, votes are

me 1

geoff 1

frenchie 1

i'll ask again peeps, please don't go daft with early voting, the goons could bandwagon it.

Commander Harris

reading back through the thread I see Malky's final vote rested with me, given that Malky could have chosen to vote for kitster and save his own arse this leaves us with only a few limited scenarios:

Malky is the only goon in the tie: Not likely, no reason for malky not to save himself.

all 3 were goons: not completely out of the question(from an outsider point of view!) but very unlikely that the goons would let it get near a 3 way tie.

Malky and Kitster are goons: possible, especially as Malky could have voted for kitster to save his skin.

Malky and myself are goons: again, not out of the question but the least likely option given that malky could have tipped the balance towards kitster and saved 2 goons.

given the above, as well as the fact I know I'm not a goon!, I've got to go for kitster.

vote kitster.

OK, people's original goon lists for those who are left. Doesn't take into account how thoughts have changed over the last couple of days, but is quite interesting

jam tartan

Frenchie

kitster

jambosean75

Malky McFrench

geoff

Jambo Pompey

Malky McFrench

jam tartan

Frenchie

kitster

JP

Malky

Jam Tartan

Jambosean75

CH

Geoff Kilpatrick

Frenchie

kitster

jamtartan

Frenchie

Harris

Bev

Kitster

Jam Tartan

JP

Geoff

Frenchie

Harris

Bev

No list

So, first off. Apologies to kistster - I said that having two on my list made it extremely unlikely I was a goon, so I've got to offer you the same. You're off my list.

As said I also had 2 on my list.

Geoff has one, no-one else had picked up on our known goons by that point, tho JP had mentioned that Malky was just off his top 3.

So, my revised thoughts on those left.

Commander Harris: comes across as good, but I really can't read him well. 50/50

Beverley: didn't make a list even tho she's been on enough to stick a few names together. doing her usual talking a good game tho.... 50/50.

Geoff Kilpatrick: making stronger cases in his arguments than others. 65/35 on him being good.

Thehibsareintheirbeds: good

Frenchie: had me convinced but slipped back into the background somewhat after I said I trusted him. arguemnt with Geoff is very poor. 50/50.

kitster: probably good

jambopompey: probably good

jam tartan: good

so my goon list would appear to be 2 from

Frenchie

CH

Bev

reading back through the thread I see Malky's final vote rested with me, given that Malky could have chosen to vote for kitster and save his own arse this leaves us with only a few limited scenarios:

Malky is the only goon in the tie: Not likely, no reason for malky not to save himself.

all 3 were goons: not completely out of the question(from an outsider point of view!) but very unlikely that the goons would let it get near a 3 way tie.

Malky and Kitster are goons: possible, especially as Malky could have voted for kitster to save his skin.

Malky and myself are goons: again, not out of the question but the least likely option given that malky could have tipped the balance towards kitster and saved 2 goons.

given the above, as well as the fact I know I'm not a goon!, I've got to go for kitster.

vote kitster.

While what you say all makes sense i think if there was 2 goons in the 3 Malky would've either sacrificed himself or the other goon to divert attention away and i still stand by my earlier statement that the interchange between Malky and Geoff yesterday was contrived and it's easy for a goon to put an early vote in against another goon to distance themselves

1 last thing to say, i am not a goon, just a townie and while i can't be 100% certain that Geoff is definitely a goon i can say without doubt there is more chance of him being one than me as i know for certain i'm a townie, if that makes sense

Commander Harris
1 last thing to say, i am not a goon, just a townie and while i can't be 100% certain that Geoff is definitely a goon i can say without doubt there is more chance of him being one than me as i know for certain i'm a townie, if that makes sense

while you're certainly not on my suspect list what you've written above could be said by anyone. :S

it's a bit like the line in Shawshank, "everyone in here is innocent".

Malky is "the only guilty man in shawshank". :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yvonne, can you confirm what time deadline is as I'm heading out in the morning with the kids?

Geoff Kilpatrick
10.30pm.

Thanks, so that's 9.30am here.

I'll hold my vote for now then but it may return to the same person.

unvote Frenchie

Geoff Kilpatrick
Scratch that Geoff, that was last night! Think it's 8pm....

woooooo

Yep, just checked so that's 7am. Screw that!

vote Frenchie

8pm tonight deadline, I am having to work tonight so I will nip home for this for 1/2 hour, so please can roled players get their info in as after that so I can change it back to day and then head back to work :)

THATIB - who's in your firing line?

kitster - if not me, who else do you suspect?

JP - who are you leaning towards?

once I know these things I'll cast a vote myself.

THATIB - who's in your firing line?

kitster - if not me, who else do you suspect?

JP - who are you leaning towards?

once I know these things I'll cast a vote myself.

kitster and harris, but im not ready to vote just yet, i would like to hear from them later on and try and make my mind up

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, just been reading through

Post #496 on Day 2 was a post by Sean towards deadline. At that point, both Kitster and I were sitting on two votes and everyone was quiet. Sean voted for Frenchie to make it a 3 way tie.

That makes no sense knowing what we know.

So unvote Frenchie

And I'll go back to my suppositions from yesterday: -

vote Commander Harris

Commander Harris
Right, just been reading through

Post #496 on Day 2 was a post by Sean towards deadline. At that point, both Kitster and I were sitting on two votes and everyone was quiet. Sean voted for Frenchie to make it a 3 way tie.

That makes no sense knowing what we know.

So unvote Frenchie

And I'll go back to my suppositions from yesterday: -

vote Commander Harris

would you mind outlining, or even linking to, your suppositions from yesterday please. happy to answer any queries.

Geoff Kilpatrick
would you mind outlining, or even linking to, your suppositions from yesterday please. happy to answer any queries.

My suppositions came from the goon pile-on on me the day before after my spat with Sean. Both you and Malky voted for me in quick succession after that. Given that Sean was a goon, that formed the essence of my revised goon list.

Bev

No list

i don't know why you keep on doing this, but i have given a list every time someone has asked!!

its really very strange of you to continually miss it

Archived