Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 more for the early lynch, gotta say think this has been too easy

it is rather easy. i'd prefer we went for kitster.

anyone want to join me or would it be a waste of a vote?

it is rather easy. i'd prefer we went for kitster.

anyone want to join me or would it be a waste of a vote?

not sure she's a bad 'un

not sure she's a bad 'un

i think she is. will have the courage of my convictions i reckon & see if anyone joins me...

unvote jambosean

vote kitster

thehibsareintheirbeds
1 more for the early lynch, gotta say think this has been too easy

no dont think its been too easy- 2 goodies in the voting and if you're not a goon (as i'm hoping your not) then cant be too many goons in the voting- and to be honest if sean's a goon, geoff probably isnt....

now we wait.....

Boof your idea sucks, kinda spoils the game no?

Never thought anyone would take me up on it, to be honest :laugh:

Maybe I should just modkill everyone who claims to have a role :smiley2:

That's me safe then :D

Coupla minutes folks...

Inclined to believe you JT just not sure about kitster being a goon either

any vote now to tie it would be veeeeery interesting anyway....

thehibsareintheirbeds

jambosean75 :hang:

getting the fear now, if we've just lynched the witch i'm going to cry.....

Out people went and who are the real ghouls lurking around? The group got their heads together and looked around they went striding over to Jamboseans house just to find him wearing a strange costume. One they hadnt seen so far and as they started tugging at it, it wasnt for budging..................

Have you found a ghoul or the witch?

http://ogre.jpg

Jambosean-Ogre lynched. Now night and PMs in by 10pm please.

ya fekn dancer. :)

kitster next :)

WOOOOOP!!! :10900:

:qqb006: Who you trying to lead up the garden path? as it's certainly not me!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Headin out for a bit o beer and boweryness. Hope to see yous in the morning....

Geoff Kilpatrick
woohoo my first correct lynch for a while :jiggy:

Quiet! I'm taking your goon slayer title!

Quiet! I'm taking your goon slayer title!

Got a long way to go before you can start emulating a legend like myself

:rofl:

During the night the remaining ghouls went to seek revenge on losing thier pet ogre. As they hid in their victims home they bit into the neck of their victim and left them to bleed to deeath..............

Luckily the witch was there to offer a magic potion.

Its now day and Im working away tomorrow so wont be on till after 10pm. So I will make deadline 10.30pm and if I am not on by then no votes will count if posted at 10.30 or later.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So let's see who voted for me.

I also have my suspicions over jam tartan, as he seems to be playing a very similar game to last time.

Jambosean-Ogre lynched.

Luckily the witch was there to offer a magic potion.

Now that's what I call a good night.

haha!! that's magic news!

OK folks, we've made the first crucial lynch - let's snowball it from here. no hurry of course, especially with the extended deadline.

time for an update on my suspicion list, which was in this order:

Malky McFrench - coming across reasonably trustworthy since called out tonight.

kitster - i'm convinced she's a goon. not sure 100% why, just seems to have been playing that way.

jambopompey - looking more uss as the game wears on.

jambosean - deaded! :) roond ye!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Commander Harris - still really quiet

Beverly - still ill? or hiding?

Frenchie

anyway, my top 3 are now (in this order)

kitster

JP

malky

crucial day again because by my reckoning we've got 2 safe players but the doc can't protect the same player each night so unless the doc wants to reveal themself then the goons can simply take out one mason by repeating their choice and probably the second the next night..... the doc coming out would change those odds but it could go horribly wrong....

doc has to stay quiet, maybe when its down to 1 or 2 goons, with 3 left they can hit the doc, this way they are not sure who the doc is

yeah thats probably right JP, thats what i meant by it going horribly wrong.... means we have to lynch a goon today really tho as which ever of our masons got hit last night surely will again....

crucial day again because by my reckoning we've got 2 safe players but the doc can't protect the same player each night so unless the doc wants to reveal themself then the goons can simply take out one mason by repeating their choice and probably the second the next night..... the doc coming out would change those odds but it could go horribly wrong....

this is where the doc can be clever, we have to assume the goons went for one of our feline friends so we have to accept after the next night they are going to be dead, therefore there is no saying that the doc has to protect the other one tonight, in fact I would tell them not to

therefore the goons could target any one of two, and it would be guaranteed the one remaining could be protected the night after keeping a guaranteed good guy for an additional day

that does make sense doesn't it :hat2:

Do the goons go for the guaranteed kill?

Scenario 1

Goons go for guaranteed kill, Doc doesn't protect remaining black cat so that he can protect them the following night. Then the goons might hit the Doc by luck, which would be unbraw.

Scenario 2

Goons think Doc might not protect remaining black cat and go for him. Doc does protect him so goons waste another night hit. Then we'd be back to scenario 1 for the subsequent night's action.

Scenario 3

There's probably dozens of these that could happen so I'll just go on to this one...

Here's a thought...put yourself into goonly shoes and say what course of action you'd take and why.

I thought i'd be dead tonight tbh. I've not played the same game as I did a goon as I was almost silent in that one and I have posted when i can and posted my list when I could as well. JP and JT are hugely suspicious as JP knows i've not played the same game as I did a goon. Quiet? well a wee bit due to circumstances nothing else but it's nothing like the only game I've ever been a goon in when I just wanted the radar to slip away from me. I really am a crap liar so I think a few goons are talking up my credentials to fool the rest. You know who you are.

Boof, I would guess the goons will go for the same person again IMO as it is the path of least resistance, guaranteed one less goody

Worst case for them is to lose someone at the lynch then kill the mason, means 2 goons, 1 mason and 1 doc remaining only one of them known to the town

Players left

Commander Harris

Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thehibsareintheirbeds

Frenchie

kitster

jambopompey

Boof

Malky McFrench

jam tartan

Roled 3 goons, 1 witch and 2 black cats

6 for a lynch

Geoff Kilpatrick

OK, I'm a townie but everyone claims that. I'm looking for goons in the early votes for me, which sensible people seemed to back away from, e.g. THAITB. My thoughts on others

Innocent: Boof, THAITB

Presumed innocent: Jambo Pompey, on Boof's presumption as a mason. Does this mean Pompey was investigated Night 1, as his posting style has been very suss to me.

The others: -

Bev - very quiet - when she's a goon, this isn't her style. Tend to think townie

Kitster - playing a reasonable game and isn't hiding. As I say, I'm thinking townie

Jam Tartan - I think he's muddying the waters nicely. Having been a goon at close quarters, I'm very suss.

Commander Harris - very quiet with no reason to be and voted for me early doors.

Malky - Unusually quiet, albeit he has reasons, plus he voted for me.

Frenchie - tending to back away from him as being goonly.

So revised goon list: -

1. Malky

2. Harris

3. Jam Tartan/Jambo Pompey

so

vote Malky McFrench

Geoff Kilpatrick

Here's a thought...put yourself into goonly shoes and say what course of action you'd take and why.

I'd have taken out a townie, on the presumption the doc would have protected one of yourself or THAITB, since you are 'out'. You have no real powers otherwise.

Archived