Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

Wooooooo

Quality pumpkin Kits, not only is it scary but you've managed to capture a likeness to many people round here too :laugh:

Well done town on the Harris kill and unlucky JT, but some good witch work throughout

Wooooooo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooo

its all laid out for you folks - who to trust, who question, who to kill

town win. easy :)

woooo

the goons must have known you were the doc,

:laugh:

doubtless. I said I was about 6 times.

woooooooo

Hope to Vlad this works...... A famous Guy....

guy_fawkes.jpg

wooooooooo

Fer Fawkes' sake Arnold...

cheers Martin i'm not that arty so it's a challenge for me :10900:

Wooooooo

You've maybe found your hidden talent! Get practicing and you could earn a bit of extra money making pumpkins this time next year, it's all about finding the lucrative markets :2thumbsup:

Woooooooo

also, why the votes on frenchie- am i missing something?

still 3 down, 1 to go. great effort so far, and more clues to be had i'd bet.

Missing nothing bud, we all know your good, i'm a townie and i think you'd most likely agree with that everyone else is suss as far as i'm concerned

thehibsareintheirbeds
i'm happy to go along with a vote on the commander, but would we not be better voting someone on all lists, rather than some who, as you put it, is "hovering" around lists??

i mean, i think he could be goonly, but he might also be playing it quiet as one of the remaining good guys?

i'll go with majority vote though

ok, i'm gonna go flop back onto the sofa, but given the last few days, i'm likely to fall asleep again so i'm gonna vote now in case that happens and i miss my vote

i'm inclined to want to try and get a tie going, but there is a good case for lynching CH and JT is right about it being a toughie to co-ordinate given there are still 3 bad guys who can sway it. i just hope we're right, and i'm wrong about him being 50/50 goon or good role but hiding

vote commander harris

I'm just about to head out for an hour but I'll chuck a vote in for the time being

I am tempted to vote for geoff though but

vote CH, that would put him within 2 of the lynch and if there is no further action then I'd be inclined to go with the majority with his goonliness

page 16 day 3

so, i posted no list on day one (i was in london up to no good)

no list on day 2, but i was hardly around due to sleeping almost constantly cos i've been floored with the cold

days 3 and 4 i have given lists...

hardly "noth posting goon lists" dontcha think?

like i said though, strange behaviour for one usually so observant.

i have been listening to the footy today and not online much but i AM starting to feel a lot better. brain is still a wee bit minced, but definitely on the mend. so i can, and will argue my case

i am not a goon, simply a townie, and you, mr tartan, see determined to start a wit*****.

i'm curious as to why?

if you want to lose another townie then yes it would be worse to lynch me than to lynch someone who is more likely to be a goon than i

thank you. now I'm happier to target you than I was before.... ;)

righty ho. bev.

first she tries to defend harris. then she decides to vote him, closely followed by harris' goon buddy malky. potentially looks like they realised harris was in trouble, and possibly uninterested and best to give up on him.

then she asks jam tartan if he was looking to start a witchhunt- was she trying to claim a role as the witch? jam tartan obviously thought so- and i did too. but she's not the witch...so.................

none that I know of.

badoom tssh.

If ever there was a moment for someone to surprise JT with a revelation :laugh:

thehibsareintheirbeds

doubtless. I said I was about 6 times.

obviously far to subtle for my constantly hungover state i'm afraid :stuart:

noticed the chill pill mention but not a lot else.

i take it you couldnt save yourself tonight then? shame they didnt go for me, then at least you could have proved your witch credentials and we'd still have one confirmed goody- plus another save...

righty ho. bev.

first she tries to defend harris. then she decides to vote him, closely followed by harris' goon buddy malky. potentially looks like they realised harris was in trouble, and possibly uninterested and best to give up on him.

then she asks jam tartan if he was looking to start a witchhunt- was she trying to claim a role as the witch? jam tartan obviously thought so- and i did too. but she's not the witch...so.................

good work buddy gonna check in again in the morning but for the time being

unvote Geoff

Wooooooo

You've maybe found your hidden talent! Get practicing and you could earn a bit of extra money making pumpkins this time next year, it's all about finding the lucrative markets :2thumbsup:

Woooooooo

you reckon? awhhh cheers I have myself down as a falkirk numpty. :10900:

obviously far to subtle for my constantly hungover state i'm afraid :stuart:

noticed the chill pill mention but not a lot else.

i take it you couldnt save yourself tonight then? shame they didnt go for me, then at least you could have proved your witch credentials and we'd still have one confirmed goody- plus another save...

can't answer you on who i protected & when at the moment as it might influence the game.

hints as to my role were all over the place tho, here's a quick couple...

i know for certain which i am.

(which would be me!)

Funnily enough when I was searching for my Halloween costume, I was going to go dressed as the pumpkin from that pic that JT posted but I thought it wouldn't leave people with a good impression :10900:

If we are going on that basis, here's a sneak preview of the goons after a visit to Boof's bar as they drown their sorrows that only one is left

Halloween-SickPumpkin101.jpg

The question is though who's the one at the end? Has Malky gone from drowning in a vat of pish to drowning in his own puke?

can't answer you on who i protected & when at the moment as it might influence the game.

hints as to my role were all over the place tho, here's a quick couple...

Good work JT i was too busy looking for doc references from folk never thought to look for witch/which same with scotland and his sunderland/black cats post which i spotted at the time but never worked out :hat2:

nobody ever trusts me!! I'm hoping a couple of hours after the game next week if you wanna put a face to the name even then probs pushing it...folks ruby wedding weekend.

you reckon? awhhh cheers I have myself down as a falkirk numpty. :10900:

Of course, give yourself a fancy foreign name and send it to a museum, immediately they'll put it in a glass case and they'll preserve it. If they say no, it's going upfront for us against the vermin next Saturday!

There's far too many numpties out there as it is, so class yourself as safe because it's impossible to add anymore :stuart:

If ever there was a moment for someone to surprise JT with a revelation :laugh:

Cant believe hes forgot about the 2 i gave him! :57:

aww, the one on the middle step looks so sad........ :(

So it should, it's obviously got a guilty conscience for nicking so much more booze than the rest. Either that or they've realised that they've been a bad parent for letting the little pumpkin (which I just noticed) drink so much

righty ho. bev.

i see where you're going with your thinking but you're wrong. if i was going to try and claim a role i would be far more subtle that using a phrase like witchhunt, or i'd make it so obvious it would be like whacking you over the head with a giant exclamation mark

secondly, if i was a goon, i'd certainly not have killed JT cos he looked like he was gunning for me. would be a very stupid move in my eyes

Cant believe hes forgot about the 2 i gave him! :57:

she asked about kids, not car magnets!

both fine tho.... :)

Commander Harris

woooooooooooo

that was fun. I finally got into the mood and it was too late!

enjoyed that last day though, almost got away with it too...

woooooooooooooo

If I ever meet you in reality arnold I'll kick your arse for that! :10900: We'll see how brave you are then.

wooooooooo

Eh? What did I do?

I'll be at the match next week.....:stuart:

wooooooooo

Commander Harris
CH, you sexy ******* you!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooo

what a compliment! :o

woooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

unvote Frenchie

Over-reaction but wanted to see who would follow.

I realise people are quite suspicious of me so I'm quite happy to be in a tie in this round.

right ..i've just read all of last night's ramblings back and as amusing as they were they won't win us this one. I'm a townie I want the town to win simple as that. I can't actually believe i'm still alive non rolled but I know why as there's been suspicion over me from day one. It's kinda like that every game really if i'm too chatty you vote me too quiet or busy you vote me. On my son's life I'm a townie and I'd never say that in jest. THAITB I trust completely and I shall await his input if he ever gets out his own one. About time we reversed the trend of goons winning games.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just to let you know, I am entertaining this evening so if I am on before my bedtime (about midday UK time), it will be brief.

Was going to do quick vote update, but there are no current votes on anyone! :smiley2:

I'm going to be quite adamant that we don't go for a tie it's always a poor way to go and just because we've got lucky with it this game doesn't mean we should continue.

After what THAITB posted last night and given her reaction to being on my dodgy list think my top choice is now Bev.

Put it to the rest of you and see what we agree to

there is only one goon left so we do have a little margin for error, but i'm no goon frenchie. i guarantee it

thehibsareintheirbeds

morning/afternoon troops. just up and still knackered, despite going to bed at a reasonable hour for the first time in ages. a pregnant mrs doesn't make for a good nights sleep at the minute :qqb017:

right, after last night bev is definitely top of some lists but think we need to take some time to examine everything all over again- we've got plenty time. malky, harris and whoever the 4th goon is, will all be experienced players and i wouldn't underestimate their power of deceit and cunning.

if anyone has time to post the voting records for each day plus everyones various goon lists, i think we should be able to ensure we get the final goon and win this in style. need to nip out for a few hours and will do it myself when i'm back if nobody has the time.

:th_o::th_o::th_o:

morning/afternoon troops. just up and still knackered, despite going to bed at a reasonable hour for the first time in ages. a pregnant mrs doesn't make for a good nights sleep at the minute :qqb017:

right, after last night bev is definitely top of some lists but think we need to take some time to examine everything all over again- we've got plenty time. malky, harris and whoever the 4th goon is, will all be experienced players and i wouldn't underestimate their power of deceit and cunning.

if anyone has time to post the voting records for each day plus everyones various goon lists, i think we should be able to ensure we get the final goon and win this in style. need to nip out for a few hours and will do it myself when i'm back if nobody has the time.

:th_o::th_o::th_o:

Yikes poor you!!! I hated every minute of being pregnant! My ex seemed to like it though as I became a convenient taxi driver/doormat. Never again!

Ok let me read it back and I'll post my list. :10900:

i'm always at the top of peoples goon lists, simply because i've been a goon so often. i can assure i ain't one this time though and would happily go to a tie if need be

i think there are far more suspicious people out there than me though

Jings how hard can this be? Out of 4 to choose between..unfortunately all are very good game players

Beverley - didn't doubt her to begin with as she was being naughty in london then she wasn't very well..since her recovery she's been lying very low so i'm not sure I buy it anymore

Geoff Kilpatrick - Suspected him from the start then changed my mind on him when we were both tied for the lynch and he explained it well. I'm now thinking that could have been a red herring

Thehibsareintheirbeds - Good

Frenchie - could both the twins be bad guys? It is possible but quite improbable.

kitster - townie

jambopompey - On my goon list from the start and I still don't believe him! Too quick to pile on me when suspected by anyone else. With it he's being a very clever goon if he is one as has contributed a lot to the game.

Answers on the back of a postcard please..oh I forgot postman pat's on strike!! perhaps not the best plan. Feel free to discuss below.

kitster.. recovery?

i've still not been over the door since wednesday and had the weirdest sleeping patterns in years and i'm still bunged up, grumpy and headachey

i'm just on the mend, not better lol!

anyhoo, i'm always quiet. def not a goon... as i've said since day 1, i have no role

also, if you look at those who've been offed in the night, there are a couple of dodgy ones which i would never go for cos it would implicate me.

the ONLY reason i'm still alive i reckon is cos the remaining goon knows i'll take the heat away from him (her?)

edit, what time is deadline?

8 tonight yeah?

kitster.. recovery?

i've still not been over the door since wednesday and had the weirdest sleeping patterns in years and i'm still bunged up, grumpy and headachey

i'm just on the mend, not better lol!

anyhoo, i'm always quiet. def not a goon... as i've said since day 1, i have no role

also, if you look at those who've been offed in the night, there are a couple of dodgy ones which i would never go for cos it would implicate me.

the ONLY reason i'm still alive i reckon is cos the remaining goon knows i'll take the heat away from him (her?)

edit, what time is deadline?

8 tonight yeah?

ok Ms recovering..why don't you do a wee bit of analysis for us the town then?

ps you didn't need the brackets considering i'm the only bird remaining with ya..although in saying that frenchie's name change makes me wonder at times :wink:

Vote : More beer see if that'll loosen a few tongues.

already restarted, requiring the drink to get shot of the hangover from hell.

going to go with a gut feeling and vote frenchie

Archived