Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

god there's a lot of stuff to wade through to get to any actual info on this thread.

late on day 2- kitster and geoff lead on 2 votes- sean votes frenchie to have him join them- could have picked several others but went for frenchie. cant see a goon putting another goon in trouble just for the sake of it. so frenchie's bottom of my list for now

yesterday- malkys goon list

kitster

geoff

harris

the goons are playing a clever game, and i cant believe there wouldn't be a goon in there, but which one?

last night- harris leads on 4 votes, malky 3, kitster 2- jam tartan unvotes malky and votes kitster to make it a threeway tie. something about that just seems strange but cant quie put my finger on it. today jam tartan talks of harris' strong defence.

i'm leaning towards jam tartan and harris but i'm by no means even half certain. i'd be tempted to go for a four way tie of harris, jam t, kitster and pompey

i like this thinking. Frenchie had actually been creeping back up my list but you've re-assured me on him....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd be tempted to go for a four way tie of harris, jam t, kitster and pompey

if we're going to go for a tie then that's a horrible list to go on with.

i only want to go in a 4 way tie with Bev, Geoff and maybe CH or JP but certainly not both.

i like this thinking. Frenchie had actually been creeping back up my list but you've re-assured me on him....

he did go down on my goon scope, then again my goon radar has been pretty poor this game

thehibsareintheirbeds

what are your thoughts on a tie jt?

my main concern is that while i have niggling doubts about you, if you're not a goon and we lose you then its a massive mistake and huge loss to the town.

but

you've shown previously you can be a very clevr and convincing goon, and the way the town were hoodwinked last games makes me worried.

in fact, with no chance of Bev being lynhced even tho I think she's a goon - and the chance with her hint that it would be a very bad idea indeed to kill her anyway - i'm gonna make a proper move.

vote Geoff

for the reasons Frenchie gave & CH backed. was it a fake spat with Malky? having been re-assured on Frenchie I'm more inclined to believe his reasoning.

if we're going to go for a tie then that's a horrible list to go on with.

i only want to go in a 4 way tie with Bev, Geoff and maybe CH or JP but certainly not both.

put me in a tie i have no cares, sod it vote me off

Geoff 3

CH 2

geoff - frenchie, CH

frenchie - geoff

CH - kitster, geoff

JP - kitster, CH

jt - Geoff

still to vote - THAITB, Bev, kitster

are the goons wanting a tie to save themselves, so when vote paterns do not show them up.

i have said yes same as kitster, who after todays posts im less likely to think as a goon, kits you will notice i did mention that today was a day that most could post more

what are your thoughts on a tie jt?

my main concern is that while i have niggling doubts about you, if you're not a goon and we lose you then its a massive mistake and huge loss to the town.

but

you've shown previously you can be a very clevr and convincing goon, and the way the town were hoodwinked last games makes me worried.

it only worked last time because I always play like this - do you not remember me going mental when I was nearly lynched as the vocal townie a few games back? I'm just playing the same sleuthing role as then...

woooooooooooooo

dirty feckers the lot of you for killing me last night means I can't focus 100% on the game to distract me from the pish pot of a team we support

woooooooooooooo

woooooooooooooooo

dirty feckers you goon lot for killing me earlier in the week which means I can't focus 100% on the game to distract me from the pish pot of a team we support

wooooooooooooooo

Can't (well I can) believe I paid to watch that.

Good luck the rest of the way to the good people, avenge my death. It's definitely been an interesting game.

tick tock stop the clock...

Just to liven things up I'm doing no tie and no lynch and going for the cards I've always had marked this game. If I'm wrong I am and dont care as it's a great night to die on :10900:

vote jam tartan

thehibsareintheirbeds
it only worked last time because I always play like this - do you not remember me going mental when I was nearly lynched as the vocal townie a few games back? I'm just playing the same sleuthing role as then...

absolutely which is why i'm equally wary of either lynching you or trusting you. it seems jp and kitster are up for the tie but the voting doesnt seem to be going that way.

bottom of my list were frenchie and geoff, and maybe, so i'm not quite sure i'd want them in a tie. perhaps its going to have to be each to their own and we take our chances

thehibsareintheirbeds

vote jam tartan

maybe a three way tie? geoff, jt and harris

if the doctor is in trouble they need to say something though

tick tock stop the clock...

Just to liven things up I'm doing no tie and no lynch and going for the cards I've always had marked this game. If I'm wrong I am and dont care as it's a great night to die on :10900:

vote jam tartan

wow.

absolutely which is why i'm equally wary of either lynching you or trusting you. it seems jp and kitster are up for the tie but the voting doesnt seem to be going that way.

bottom of my list were frenchie and geoff, and maybe, so i'm not quite sure i'd want them in a tie. perhaps its going to have to be each to their own and we take our chances

i can't speak for kits, but im happy to be voted for, that would be bad for the town as you will lose a townie.

my posting has change major the last 2 games, which is down to getting back into the game.

i have had kits as a goon, but there is something in her posts that has got me doubting it, this could be seen as 2 goons fighting to make another look good.

i have had the same doubts on JT as he does like boof post the same way no matter their role.

i really think for the next game we get some new players or even older player who have not played for a while, as it is becoming the same arguements each game, some fresh meat to freshen the game

vote jam tartan

maybe a three way tie? geoff, jt and harris

if the doctor is in trouble they need to say something though

double wow.

Geoff still leads tho. anyone else stupid?

edit: and a three way tie is impossible with 8 players....

Geoff 3

CH 2

jt 2

geoff - frenchie, CH

frenchie - geoff

CH - kitster, geoff

JP - kitster, CH

jt - Geoff

kitster - jt

THAITB - jt

still to vote - Bev

thehibsareintheirbeds
double wow.

Geoff still leads tho. anyone else stupid?

edit: and a three way tie is impossible with 8 players....

2 each...then 1 on another two but

unvote jam tartan

vote harris

I stick by my goon list really I still do. You both talk a very good game though. I am happy to be in any tie for the town why do you think i'm still in this game? The goons are using me as a pawn! wake up!!

thehibsareintheirbeds
wooooooo

arf

wooooooo

i'll take that to mean one of them's a goon then?:2thumbsup:

good stuff

good stuff

maybe even both.

anyway, shut it Malky. we killed you for a reason.

good stuff

sorry I'm not one and Malky mate you know fine well I'm not on your goon mate list and indirectly you are influencing the game by even saying what you did. Bad patter.

I'd already quoted that link from you from page 16 & told you why I missed it.

you seem to be taking this awfy personally tho - its not like I'm singling you out and havent cast apsersions at anyone else....

very interesting wording in your reply tho - are you suggestung it would be a very bad idea to lynch you? i'll back off if so...

yeah it was just the timing cos i'd been looking for the links.

i think i'm gonna vote jam tartan actually, cos he reminds me of his last game where he WAS fooling us

just had a message off vonny saying that she's extending the deadline til 9pm as she's stuck in a work crisis

Malky your a fud, if that was in a game you were a mod in you'd go off your nut, personally i think he's at it

Think we should stick with how we are unless someone comes up with a very good reason otherwise

i think i'm gonna vote jam tartan actually, cos he reminds me of his last game where he WAS fooling us

just had a message off vonny saying that she's extending the deadline til 9pm as she's stuck in a work crisis

you didn't answer my question Bev. could you do so please?

Geoff 3

CH 3

jt 2

geoff - frenchie, CH

frenchie - geoff

CH - kitster, geoff

JP - kitster, CH

jt - Geoff

kitster - jt

THAITB - jt, CH

Bev - jt

deadline is 8pm, we all posted and voted by then, ok the mod for the game is tied up and won't be online for a hour that is ok, but to text/phone one player to extend the game is out of order

deadline is 8pm, we all posted and voted by then, ok the mod for the game is tied up and won't be online for a hour that is ok, but to text/phone one player to extend the game is out of order

that's up to yvonne really, but i see what you're saying.

wooooooo

arf

wooooooo

Folks apologies, that was meant to follow Martins post where he quoted mine, I was doing it on my phone in the chippy

that's up to yvonne really, but i see what you're saying.

she has on this game set a deadline, but not been online at that time, but any votes from the deadline do not count, its not like it was a hour before deadline that the change was posted but 10 minutes after deadline. yes the mod can change the time to suit themselves, when i done my game it was a quick change round from deadline and night votes since i start at 5am but come the weekend it was more open same with when hearts where playing i think i done a 48 hour day after the first one due to a hearts game

you didn't answer my question Bev. could you do so please?

this is now the 4th time I've asked.

woooooooooooo

Thought it was NIGHT?

vote copious amounts of beer

Any guisers at yer doors? Ghosts or Ghoulies?

wooooooooooo

to be honest, when i've not been able to get to a pc i've texted a vote in to another player or the mod if possible to try and get my vote in or reason as to why i've not voed.

i know that this is a wee bit different, and i did check with her if she wanted me to just let folk know she was running late or if she wanted the extended deadline and she thought it would be easier to extend....

not for me to say, just reporting on her text

JT i'm not saying its a good or a bad idea to lynch me, but i wouldn't lynch me as i don't think we can afford to be making any mistakes and i'm certainly not a goon

this is now the 4th time I've asked.

sorry jt, but i'm not sitting at the pc waiting to see what you're asking lol, and since i'm running various scans and such, pc is running like a brick

having to run them cos the pc is actually freezing up really badly for minutes at a time

JT i'm not saying its a good or a bad idea to lynch me, but i wouldn't lynch me as i don't think we can afford to be making any mistakes and i'm certainly not a goon

that was the question - would it be worse to lynch you thasn anyone else?

to be honest, when i've not been able to get to a pc i've texted a vote in to another player or the mod if possible to try and get my vote in or reason as to why i've not voed.

i know that this is a wee bit different, and i did check with her if she wanted me to just let folk know she was running late or if she wanted the extended deadline and she thought it would be easier to extend....

not for me to say, just reporting on her text

bev i have no problems with voting via someone you have if you can't get to a PC, but the mighty athletic are playing A.madrid at 9pm

if you want to lose another townie then yes it would be worse to lynch me than to lynch someone who is more likely to be a goon than i

if you want to lose another townie then yes it would be worse to lynch me than to lynch someone who is more likely to be a goon than i

for once i am convinced your not a goon for a change

thank you. now I'm happier to target you than I was before.... ;)

thank you. now I'm happier to target you than I was before.... ;)

thats your call

its a bad call, but your call none the less

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just looked.

I think Jam Tartan is at it by voting for me.

unvote Commander Harris

vote Jam Tartan

Archived