Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good day for the goons if either me or lasith get lynched

things that strike me as odd #1,

this little bit of alignment on Day 1. lasith proved to be a townie, no way JP could have known that unless he's goonly & trying to throw us off the scent.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Was thinking the same thing jam t a day or 2 ago. Pompey seems to have gone under the radar a bit- frenchie why do you trust him?

vote Kitster

Just a feeling.

things that strike me as odd #2

Geoff normally has a few more thoughts when he votes. maybe a goon vote for a goon to hide each other?

(bear with me i'll hopefully be doing a few of these)

Was thinking the same thing jam t a day or 2 ago. Pompey seems to have gone under the radar a bit- frenchie why do you trust him?

Dunno now, think i bundled him in with Boof and scotland without really thinking it through

I explained that to JP yesterday, think i kinda resigned myself to getting killed after day 1 but now it's getting to the point where we can't afford to make any mistakes and trust me i am a townie.

Truth is i've not got a clue who the goons are so not been able to push things so far both you and Harris were on my goon list but now i'm not too certain.

things that strike me as odd #3,

how i thought you were quiet. sorry bud, re-reading and I'm completely off there. your bro on the other hand....

unvote Frenchie

It's a great night to be a Jambo :10900:

Really hoping this could be the spark of confidence and a wee bit of luck our team have been badly needing this season.

Finding a goon tonight would be the icing on the cake although I doubt Dandyman's our guy :hang:

things that.... etc #4

the classic goon tactic of distancing oneself from the lynch you know is bollocks

right quick post while im on a 5 minute break, would someone please explain a reason why im on so many players lists apart from the obvious, one of the french boys must be a goon? it's an important lynch and no thought is going into it whatsoever

things blah.... #whatever

yet another post decrying the fact that both Frenches are lumped together - in fact I've barely seen a post from Malky that doesn't either say that (and that only) or just say he's busy.

very different game from normal.

OK, having re-read I'm dropping Frenchie towards the bottom of my list. in ordcer of suspicion my current attempt at thinking (:)) is

Malky McFrench

kitster

jambopompey

jambosean

Geoff Kilpatrick

Commander Harris

Beverly

Frenchie

geoff looks to be in a spot of bother are we sure???

votes so far today:

geoff - malky, jambosean

kitster - malky

CH - geoff

JP - geoff

frenchie - jam tartan, geoff

bev - kitster

jam tartan - frenchie, no-one

thitb - geoff

things that strike me as odd #1,

this little bit of alignment on Day 1. lasith proved to be a townie, no way JP could have known that unless he's goonly & trying to throw us off the scent.

not at all, i just felt that lasith was the same as myself a townie, so i felt the goons would be laughing as 2 townies where up for the chop

Hi folks just back home so I've only had a quick skim over

JT as I've said before, work is crazy just now as I have a few major deliveries to coordinate otherwise I'm up sh*t creek so I'm jumping in when I can but not as much as I normally would or I would like to do

I'm sorry if that isn't good enough for you but I have to earn my wages sometimes

FWIW geoff's reaction to sean's post was interesting and wouldn't surprise me if they were both goons and for the time being

vote Geoff

Things that strike me...

On day 1, Lasith and Csaba finished on 3 apiece - the goons would've been happy with this knowing both weren't goonly.

On day 1, at some point (not sure precisely when) Malky changed his vote from Pompey to Lasith.

This ensured the final scores were Csaba 3 Lasith 3 Pompey 2

All other folk were on 1 vote which could've been an easy throwaway vote.

Lasith's other voters on day 1 were me(good) and Scotland(good)

Csaba's voters were Dandyman(good) THAITB(good) and Pompey(unknown)

Pompey's voters were Bev(unknown) and Jam Tartan (unknown)

And I've just thought of a way to guarantee a town win...

If everyone posts the phrase 'I am a goon' then, since folk are allowed to lie or bluff about their role but will be modkilled if they say it outright, all of us who aren't goons will be lying, and therefore unmodkillable and all of those who are goons will be stating their role explicitly and will be modkilled.

Might make for short Mafia games in the future, though :laugh:

Dammit...I know I should've been a lawyer :D

FWIW geoff's reaction to sean's post was interesting and wouldn't surprise me if they were both goons and for the time being

it was very interesting indeed. you could be right.

oh, and you have a chill pill too ;)

Things that strike me...

On day 1, Lasith and Csaba finished on 3 apiece - the goons would've been happy with this knowing both weren't goonly.

On day 1, at some point (not sure precisely when) Malky changed his vote from Pompey to Lasith.

nice logic Boof. JP's suss.

but am gonna make a move that may seem strange given his last vote.

vote kitster

she's just not convinced me at all this game

Things that strike me...

interesting point, that would lead to folk thinking that myself and malky where goons and malky was saving me, which if i where a goon, i may play that tactic early on, malky is a goon saves a townie early on as he feels he will be lynched early, a look back on their vote patern would show a save a player (me), and all the goon lists would have me on it.

unvote kitster

vote malky

thehibsareintheirbeds
If everyone posts the phrase 'I am a goon' then, since folk are allowed to lie or bluff about their role but will be modkilled if they say it outright, all of us who aren't goons will be lying, and therefore unmodkillable and all of those who are goons will be stating their role explicitly and will be modkilled.

Might make for short Mafia games in the future, though :laugh:

Dammit...I know I should've been a lawyer :D

ooh boof you are terrible...but i like it.....i'm sure yvonne will be along in a bit to give you a telling off so any no goons get declaring away while you still can!!! :th_o:

Things that strike me...

Just checked back, JP had the final vote change to tie up Csaba and Lasith but like what your saying :2thumbsup:

Good chance if Malky is a goon then so is JP but would they be that obvious?

Might be wrong but i've got a feeling Kitster isn't a goon

Nothing personal JT but I've been getting it from all directions this week, I didnt even finish early enough yesterday so I could watch the game with Marty so I was stuck at home alone

Nothing personal JT but I've been getting it from all directions this week, I didnt even finish early enough yesterday so I could watch the game with Marty so I was stuck at home alone

violin.jpg

Just for you!!

Just checked back, JP had the final vote change to tie up Csaba and Lasith but like what your saying :2thumbsup:

Good chance if Malky is a goon then so is JP but would they be that obvious?

Might be wrong but i've got a feeling Kitster isn't a goon

my final vote change was the only choice i had to try and save lasith, i had a feeling that lasith was a townie and was proved right.

early on day 1 both myself and lasith could have changed votes to save ourselves but we both trusted that we where townies and did not

Just to clarify, my vote change was to make it a tie between Lasith and Pompey to see what happened as I was interested by their chatting between themselves

my final vote change was the only choice i had to try and save lasith, i had a feeling that lasith was a townie and was proved right.

early on day 1 both myself and lasith could have changed votes to save ourselves but we both trusted that we where townies and did not

Fair point

Just to clarify, my vote change was to make it a tie between Lasith and Pompey to see what happened as I was interested by their chatting between themselves

That's true it was csaba unvoting JP that put Lasith in the lead and led to JP voting for Csaba

thehibsareintheirbeds
Yvonne, can I vote for myself?

unvote geoff

vote jambosean

i'd guess not, but you can declare yourself a goon!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Think of jam tartan's comments about how we (him and me) played the last game - goons hiding in plain sight.

There are 4 of them - not all 4 have voted for me. It would be too obvious.

I've been targeted because obvious townies seem to think I'm goonly for some reason, and the only reason I can see is this whole Dandyman thing. Well, look what happened there! It was a daft idea.

geoff: malky, sean

kitster: malky

harris: geoff

pompey: geoff, kitster malky

frenchie: jam tartan geoff

bev: kitster

jam tartan: frenchie kitster

malky: geoff

THAITB: geoff sean

i'm just about to head out to play footie and will be back about tennish.

he wasn't top of my list but was on it. his reaction to my naming of him has catapulted him to the top.

vote geoff

nae doubt i'll come back to find myself lynched like last time:hang:

oh and for the french .... je m'appelle goon:10900:

Archived