Trick or treat mafia game

yvonnejambo

the deadline is most definitely passed either way by now Geoff. so I hope you're a goon if the random thingumyjig chooses you.

edit: and it would have been the same regardless of whether or not we had an 8pm or a 9pm deadline. the only difference is if Bev loses her vote tomoro.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
the deadline is most definitely passed either way by now Geoff. so I hope you're a goon if the random thingumyjig chooses you.

Well, I'm not so you'll look decidely goonly.

EDIT: Yvonne, does that vote count then?

he only difference is if Bev loses her vote tomoro.

why would i?

i missed the original deadline after falling asleep, but caught the extended one

so, i wouldn't lose my vote would i

thehibsareintheirbeds

Holy smokes. This is all absolutely bizarre- i go away and its night and come back to mayhem.

Ok I am really sorry, i thought I would be home for 8 but stuff happened so I couldnt leave. I texted Bev as she was the only 1 I had a number for. All I asked was if she could post on the thread the deadline to be extended until 9pm. So no votes after 9pm will count as Beverley had put it down on the thread.

why would i?

i missed the original deadline after falling asleep, but caught the extended one

so, i wouldn't lose my vote would i

yet you where the only one to know about it, and posted 10 minutes after the deadline.

but he ho yvonnes decision.

on good news athletic are 1-0 up over madrid

yet you where the only one to know about it, and posted 10 minutes after the deadline.

but he ho yvonnes decision.

on good news athletic are 1-0 up over madrid

It was about 8pm when I texted her as i couldnt get a chance.

just moaning here rather than the terrace, pompey won, bilbao are winning i have beer in the fridge which is falling fast, got a mate to get me some morgans spice, what more could i ask for than a goon lynch

it being 8 or 9 has no material impact so no worries. I'd rather Bev got to vote anyway as the game's a bogey without people doing so,.

it being 8 or 9 has no material impact so no worries. I'd rather Bev got to vote anyway as the game's a bogey without people doing so,.

see my post above, i'd rather moan about this than venture on the terrace

So on the real halloween night were the neighbours getting close to lynching another goon? Commander Harris had just finished his dinner when the doorbell rang

As he answered the door the mob grabbed him and sliced his throat

Had the done right?

http://Vampires.jpg

Commander harris-Vampire

Sure did. Happy halloween only 1 ghoul to find, but it is still night so shhhhh

see my post above, i'd rather moan about this than venture on the terrace

woooooooo

It's scary over there...

woooooooo

if heartswon today that would have made the perfect night

wooooooooo

Both Heart of Midlothian and Liverpool getting horsed has not made this the best day......

I wonder how Dunbar Utd got on.....

vote Vodka :stuart:

woooooooo

So Halloween night was here and the neighbours were feeling on good form knowing only 1 ghoul left. That ghoul went out and smashed into Jamtartans pad. As Jamtartan was just getting ready to go to work his life was torn from him his insides shredded.

http://witch.jpg

No more spells will be cast.

Jamtartan witch is a goner.

Now day and deadline 8pm tomorrow, promise i will be around!

woooooooooo

Love the pumpkin, Kit. Do you like my Guy?

Dunbar Utd 4-4 Crossgates Pr (?)

Currently languishing 11th in a 14 team league...:hang:

Still above Skagsville though. :smiley2:

******. C'mon townies.

woooooooooo

Players left

Beverley

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thehibsareintheirbeds

Frenchie

kitster

jambopompey

Roled 1 goon and 1 black cat.

4 for a lynch

well that sucks, but i did think that you were at it JT if i'm honest. i did not have you pegged as a good guy.

bit of a quick pile on frenchie there guys. something you wanna tell us?

the only thing we have going for us i guess is that we only have 1 goon left, so not enough to swing any votes, but i wold still rather we thought about this rather than go for a quick lynch, unless you want it all tied up by samhein?

JT I'm sooo sorry you did a good job as the witch..hard to trust anyone non rolled and you did well and truelly turn everyone over verbally..it was your stick on for me that i decided to stick with what I had. Sorry :57:

god there's a lot of stuff to wade through to get to any actual info on this thread.

late on day 2- kitster and geoff lead on 2 votes- sean votes frenchie to have him join them- could have picked several others but went for frenchie. cant see a goon putting another goon in trouble just for the sake of it. so frenchie's bottom of my list for now

yesterday- malkys goon list

kitster

geoff

harris

the goons are playing a clever game, and i cant believe there wouldn't be a goon in there, but which one?

last night- harris leads on 4 votes, malky 3, kitster 2- jam tartan unvotes malky and votes kitster to make it a threeway tie. something about that just seems strange but cant quie put my finger on it. today jam tartan talks of harris' strong defence.

i'm leaning towards jam tartan and harris but i'm by no means even half certain. i'd be tempted to go for a four way tie of harris, jam t, kitster and pompey

I'm not a goon people

vote Geoff

unvote frenchie

was prob to quick of the mark, really should go over the last 20 pages the first 5 or 6 ar full of spam.

aronld do you think kit uses ghd for her hair

wooooo

Uses what?

Having done some research I'm assuming you mean 'straighteners'? :hang:

Hmmmm, I think she might but Hell mend you if you were to borrow them or spend more time in front of the mirror than with her....

I trust this clarifies matters to your satisfaction......:smiley2:

There was little spam on the first few pages. Which has been proven.

wooooooooo

I think i'd go between Geoff and Bev with JP 3rd and Kits 4th

Oh the paranoia rips doesn't it? why should I trust you?

Wooooo

Free bar for the rest of the game due to my bartenderly negligence of the last wee while...if I'm not here, just help yerselves.

Good spot on CH, toon.

Since it's Hallowe'en I'll even let Malky, Sean and Commander Harris in to the bar but don't you be causing any trouble...after all, you killed me ye bassas :laugh:

Wooooo

I think i'd go between Geoff and Bev with JP 3rd and Kits 4th

funny cos i'm swithering between you, geof and kits

all i know is that i am NOT a goon, a least though, if we do hit a townie today, there is still only the 1 goon left, so its unlikely they'd be able sway any vote

Wooooo

Free bar for the rest of the game due to my bartenderly negligence of the last wee while...if I'm not here, just help yerselves.

Good spot on CH, toon.

Since it's Hallowe'en I'll even let Malky, Sean and Commander Harris in to the bar but don't you be causing any trouble...after all, you killed me ye bassas :laugh:

Wooooo

Sorry Boof think it was spite on the goons side as you offer more to games than many...the same as they can target me for being quiet.... i've posted when I can and never feared the wrath of them either..i'll have the cocktail of the evening cheers mate

think we should all psot our doubts on each player left before making our votes.

added bonus athletic win tonight yeeeeee

Wooooo

Good spot on CH, toon.

Wooooo

woooooo

'Bout time...

Vote Jack Daniels

woooooo

woooooo

'Bout time...

Vote Jack Daniels

woooooo

vote morgans spice

this waiting 60 seconds is a pain

major question of the night between the dead and still living, does kits use straightners.

nah my hair couldn't kink or curl if it tried...If I was at a match I'd say that was a rubbish deflection to be honest JP.

nah my hair couldn't kink or curl if it tried...If I was at a match I'd say that was a rubbish deflection to be honest JP.

not trying to deflect anything, you are all welcome to vote me, will be wrong though.

i do feel that frenchie may be the last goon, but i would like to here everyone elses thoughts. now that the witch is gone we know the goon is going to go for THAITB next, as that leaves us still clueless on the last goon, but with team work we will oust the last goon

thehibsareintheirbeds
feck

well played and sorry for doubting you. towards deadline i had you as either the doc or a goon but just couldn't decide. i was pretty sure about harris which is why you backing him a bit pushed me in one direction...i also kindo of thought you were pushing bev to claim to be the doc, which seemed a bit goonish but obviously you were pushing her for the right reasons.

the goons must have known you were the doc, as you were under suspicion and would have been again tomorrow- so i assume they didnt go for you as a townie. so interesting to see who jumped onto my vote for you.

also, why the votes on frenchie- am i missing something?

still 3 down, 1 to go. great effort so far, and more clues to be had i'd bet.

Archived