Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

Welcome back ML. I thought you had been abducted.

For normal people -

Nothing "World Famous" about that one I'm afraid. Mexico is currently going through a spate of UFO hoaxes being made. They get on TV there and the hoaxers make money if they get them shown - just like on "You've been framed".

For ML -

Wow! That is real! That proves it. Nobody can deny this one!

lol - Leave off him Deeside... I do admire his enthusiasm for it all. ...

My Fav Fakes

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
deesidejambo

If anybody is interested, the latest LRO photos from the moon are starting to show more detail about the Apollo landing sites. The link shows the Apollo 14 site. Click and enlarge and you will see the tracks the astros made to the northeast to get to the big crater in the photo.

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/index.php?serendipity%5Baction%5D=search&serendipity%5BsearchTerm%5D=apollo+14&serendipity%5BsearchButton%5D=%3E

For hoax-believers - these photos are all faked by NASA. Ignore them.

For those interested - Apollo 12 landing site photo is here.

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archives/98-First-Look-Apollo-12-and-Surveyor-3-.html

Apollo 12 landed very close to an unmanned spacecraft - Surveyor 3. The Astros walked over to Surveyor 3 and sawed a bit off it and returned it to Earth. It was a textbook landing to get it so close to the Surveyor craft, unlike Apollo 11 which landed way off course thanks to Neil Armstrong wanting to fly the LEM around above the surface for a while.

For ML - The photo is either a NASA hoax or the craft you see in the photo is an alien flying saucer, not the Apollo 12 descent module.

For those interested - Apollo 12 landing site photo is here.

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archives/98-First-Look-Apollo-12-and-Surveyor-3-.html

Apollo 12 landed very close to an unmanned spacecraft - Surveyor 3. The Astros walked over to Surveyor 3 and sawed a bit off it and returned it to Earth. It was a textbook landing to get it so close to the Surveyor craft, unlike Apollo 11 which landed way off course thanks to Neil Armstrong wanting to fly the LEM around above the surface for a while.

For ML - The photo is either a NASA hoax or the craft you see in the photo is an alien flying saucer, not the Apollo 12 descent module.

Was 12 the one that was landed in a dust storm? Or have I made that up?

I read a book on holiday called Moondust by Andrew Smith. It was a sort of interview biography with the remaining 9 who landed on the moon. Was a really good read, and has really increased my interest in the landings.:)

Was 12 the one that was landed in a dust storm? Or have I made that up?

I read a book on holiday called Moondust by Andrew Smith. It was a sort of interview biography with the remaining 9 who landed on the moon. Was a really good read, and has really increased my interest in the landings.:)

How tf can it land in a dust storm ya hieder! There is no atmosphere on the moon.

Well OK the landers all raised dust as they landed but all the dust settled immediately back down the moment the engine was cut off.

Try this landing of Apollo 12

How tf can it land in a dust storm ya hieder! There is no atmosphere on the moon.

Well OK the landers all raised dust as they landed but all the dust settled immediately back down the moment the engine was cut off.

Try this landing of Apollo 12

No I thought that as I said it, and I checked every apollo before I posted (without finding it I might add) but I was sure I read that there was one of them couldn't see its landing site because of dust or something.:o

Either way, its a good book.

No I thought that as I said it, and I checked every apollo before I posted (without finding it I might add) but I was sure I read that there was one of them couldn't see its landing site because of dust or something.:o

Either way, its a good book.

You may be thinking about Apollo 11. The landing site was full of boulders so Armstrong had to fly around for a while before he found a flat spot. That is why the Apollo 11 landing almost ended in disaster as they almost ran out of fuel.

Heres the video of that landing. Its 15 minutes long but worth watching. Alarms were going off all over the place.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/A11Landing.mov

You may be thinking about Apollo 11. The landing site was full of boulders so Armstrong had to fly around for a while before he found a flat spot. That is why the Apollo 11 landing almost ended in disaster as they almost ran out of fuel.

Heres the video of that landing. Its 15 minutes long but worth watching. Alarms were going off all over the place.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/A11Landing.mov

Na it wasnt 11.:o

TBF it was the other ones I found more interesting. They're the ones (bar 13:o) that you dont really hear or know as much about.

Some of the experiences the astronauts tell of are unbelievable.

Na it wasnt 11.:o

TBF it was the other ones I found more interesting. They're the ones (bar 13:o) that you dont really hear or know as much about.

Some of the experiences the astronauts tell of are unbelievable.

In terms of mission objectives the later missions were more adventurous. 17 flew up a valley to find a landing site and for the later missions they drove a long way from the LEM and stayed on the surface for days rather than hours.

But for pure drama it has to be the 11 landing. They were already way off course when they started the descent burn at 40,000ft. Then they had the alarms you hear in the video - 1202 and 1201. Houston told them to continue despite the alarms. Then they saw the landing area was full of boulders so Armstrong piloted the LEM himself by disengaging the computer.

Finally they had onlt 30 seconds of fuel left before they touched down. I've watched that video so many times and I still can't believe the guts those guys had.

Can you recommend any good books on the Apollo stuff?

I had thought of getting Michael Collins book. The one I read really whet my appetite for it. It was so long before I was born I had rarely given it a second thought.:o

It depends on what part of the whole thing you are interested in. Aviation? Geology? Human aspects? Political background? There is so much in there it keeps me interested for hours.

As a start you could look here

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html'>http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html

Then you can choose from all the info in there whatever you are interested in. For example in there are all the flight plans, voice transcripts, the press kits, videos, photos, debriefs etc. Some go into extreme detail on how to fly the LEM etc. Even the astronauts salaries are published in the press kits.

Similarly the following one gives references to some books that may be of interest -

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html

Myself I tend to look at flight plans and the technology aspects of flying a little aluminium box to the moon and back.

maroonlegions

NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell claims alien contact cover-up

The Daily TelegraphJuly 24, 2008 12:01am+-PrintEmailShare

Ex-astronaut claims 60-year cover-up.

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.:2thumbsup:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html

maroonlegions

UFO 'filmed for 40 minutes' by Chinese scientists during solar eclipse

By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE

Last updated at 12:25 PM on 07th September 2009.

Could this finally be it - 40 minutes of undisputed proof that we are not alone?

Scientists at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing, China believe it is a real possibility that this footage of an unidentified flying object is the evidence we have all been waiting for.

.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html#ixzz0QRV3GAEy

article-1211715-0651BCF1000005DC-865_634x286.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

f_11tvgfuovlem_b444a05.jpg

Witness quote.

I shot about 60 frames of a craft in Mount Vernon, NY, between 30 & 60,000 feet up. It was a clear blue sky. Object appeared to be spinning and changing positions.

When I enlarged the pictures, you could clearly see the object, two tubes connected together by a tube in the middle forming a letter 'H' so I decided to look for similar sighting on the Internet, and I found it quite an amazing object so here it is.

mtvernon091309a.jpg

mtvernon091309c.jpg

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/mtvernon091309.html

Full report.

http://www.rense.com/general77/nnov.htm

shot about 60 frames of a craft in Mount Vernon, NY, between 30 & 60,000 feet up. It was a clear blue sky.

60 frames, and still he couldn't get one clear shot? Such a drag, innit? ;)

When I enlarged the pictures, you could clearly see the object...

No you couldn't. Perhaps he should have shown us one of the other 59 shots he took. Surely one of them would have been clear. ;)

I found it quite an amazing object so here it is.

The amazing object that no-one seems to be able to photograph clearly. Aw shucks. ;)

60 frames, and still he couldn't get one clear shot? Such a drag, innit? ;)

No you couldn't. Perhaps he should have shown us one of the other 59 shots he took. Surely one of them would have been clear. ;)

The amazing object that no-one seems to be able to photograph clearly. Aw shucks. ;)

Why you nit picking about the quality of the photos, surely they show a clear object that has a H formation. This looks pretty clear to me

mtvernon091309a.jpg

And this one ,how many photos are here in this one frame clerky showing a object in a H formation.These photos show a clear object, so they have a bit hazzeness to them but the object is still seen as what it is an object with a H formation

mtvernon091309c.jpg

On your point of him choosing these particular photos, well maybe they were the best ones.

"It was a clear blue sky. Object appeared to be spinning and changing positions." Well maybe these were the most possible best images he could get.

portobellojambo1
Could this finally be it - 40 minutes of undisputed proof that we are not alone?

.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html#ixzz0QRV3GAEy

article-1211715-0651BCF1000005DC-865_634x286.jpg

Didn't prove a thing to me.

Mystery Shadow crossing over Sojourner Rover ? (-97)

Quote:

Almost a week after photographic transmissions from Pathfinder showed a shadow crossing over Sojourner, unauthorized images finally became available for publication on the World Wide Web.

This shadow crossing over Sojourner can not be explained as a natural or meteorological Martian phenomenon. It has had NASA and NSA officials scrambling to discover who else might be on the Martian surface. One hypothesis is a secret Soviet involvement, another is extra-

terrestrial.

ID4Thumb.jpeg

http://www.totalthinker.com/Mars/id4/ID4Thumb.jpeg

Check the quick time video on this link that clearly shows a unexplained shadow passing over the Sojourner Rover on the Mars surface, something passed over this Mars rover, the shadows movements indicate that.

http://www.totalthinker.com/Mars/id4/id4.html

Didn't prove a thing to me.

Well i would rather wait and see what the astronomers find out and there views on what it could be but it proves one thing it has experienced astronomers baffled right now and the fact that they feel it deserves investigating is proof to me that we are dealing with a possible genuine unknown object that was observed and filmed for over 40mis.Also that there were hundreds of other witnesses to this with there own cell phone recordings of it. Like i said lets wait and see what the people who should know come up with.

So?

It is blatantly apparent that Ulysses is an intelligent, discerning chap who can see through frauds and tall tales. But I don't understand why he doesn't let it go with spaceship rubbish.

:th_o: Strange star-shaped object visible.

I Thought we had finally agreed once and for all that Aliens do not exist, there has not been one shred of solid proof provided, i am sorry but a few shady out of focus pictures and the odd ranting of some nutty professor does not amount to any proof that we are not alone.:thinking2:

I Thought we had finally agreed once and for all that Aliens do not exist, there has not been one shred of solid proof provided, i am sorry but a few shady out of focus pictures and the odd ranting of some nutty professor does not amount to any proof that we are not alone.:thinking2:

Just depends on what proof you can provide that they do not exist, you have provided no proof that they could not POSSIBLE exist. I am sorry but could you provide the names ,back grounds and qualifications of the nutty professors that you claim are ranting. Also have you even studied the pages of released classified UFO documents by our own MOD as well as, France,Belgium,Portugal , Australia and others that show unknown objects and witness descriptions??As has been said previously in this thread , circumstantial evidence and witness reports coupling with findings from reliable sources have to be taken into account too.Also most Astronomers are of the view that it would be naive to suggest that we are alone in this galaxy never mind the entire universe.What makes you think that you are sufficiently qualified to challenge these men and women never mind the military pilots and personnel who have witnessed UFOs and radar operators who have picked these tracked these things on radar.Do you really think that the real proof would be released by the powers at be or that there would be no massive cover up and debunking strategies in place to deal with something so monumental and profound. That THE REALITY OF WE ARE NOT ALONE to be verified by the powers at be would have such an impact on major religions, sciences and moral and political infrastructures that this admittance by them would be viewed as far too risky.But just maybe the intelligences behind the genuine and verified unknown UFOs are by passing the governments and showing up in our skies to a much wider audience to slowly revel themselves. I also did think that this thread would have been better named ,ALIEN SPACESHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE ON WHAT WE CURRENTLY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND OF PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY. Bit long but so are the massive amounts of realised classified UFO documents released by various governments around the world. Oh and a man named Nick Pope who was employee by the British Ministry of Defence whos job it was to collect asses and classify all UFO reports from the militry and public thinks the possibility is there that we are not alone and has came to conclusions that a percentage of these reports he received are GENUINE UFOs and unexplainable ,now who do we listen to you,:qqb017::10900: or people like him, nutty attitude to dismiss the findings and views of people like him i think.:2thumbsup:

Just depends on what proof you can provide that they do not exist, you have provided no proof that they could not POSSIBLE exist. I am sorry but could you provide the names ,back grounds and qualifications of the nutty professors that you claim are ranting. Also have you even studied the pages of released classified UFO documents by our own MOD as well as, France,Belgium,Portugal , Australia and others that show unknown objects and witness descriptions??As has been said previously in this thread , circumstantial evidence and witness reports coupling with findings from reliable sources have to be taken into account too.Also most Astronomers are of the view that it would be naive to suggest that we are alone in this galaxy never mind the entire universe.What makes you think that you are sufficiently qualified to challenge these men and women never mind the military pilots and personnel who have witnessed UFOs and radar operators who have picked these tracked these things on radar.Do you really think that the real proof would be released by the powers at be or that there would be no massive cover up and debunking strategies in place to deal with something so monumental and profound. That THE REALITY OF WE ARE NOT ALONE to be verified by the powers at be would have such an impact on major religions, sciences and moral and political infrastructures that this admittance by them would be viewed as far too risky.But just maybe the intelligences behind the genuine and verified unknown UFOs are by passing the governments and showing up in our skies to a much wider audience to slowly revel themselves. I also did think that this thread would have been better named ,ALIEN SPACESHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE ON WHAT WE CURRENTLY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND OF PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY. Bit long but so are the massive amounts of realised classified UFO documents released by various governments around the world. Oh and a man named Nick Pope who was employee by the British Ministry of Defence whos job it was to collect asses and classify all UFO reports from the militry and public thinks the possibility is there that we are not alone and has came to conclusions that a percentage of these reports he received are GENUINE UFOs and unexplainable ,now who do we listen to you,:qqb017::10900: or people like him, nutty attitude to dismiss the findings and views of people like him i think.:2thumbsup:

I Know a guy called Nick Pope is the guy you are talking about from Niddrie ?

I Know a guy called Nick Pope is the guy you are talking about from Niddrie ?
:qqb017:

Nick Pope's UFO Top Ten

In our '60 Years of UFOs' issue we asked a panel of experts about the cases that interested them most...

Nick Pope once ran the British government?s UFO desk at the Ministry of Defence,:10900: and has since written a number of books on UFOs, including Open Skies, Closed Minds:2thumbsup: and The Uninvited.

1. Rendlesham Forest Incident, December 1980 ? UFO landing.

2. The Belgian Wave, March 1990 ? UFO tracked on radar; F-16 fighters launched in attempted intercept.

3. The Cosford Incident, March 1993 ? Direct overflight of two RAF bases by large triangular UFO.

4. RAF Lakenheath/RAF Bentwaters, August 1956 ? Radar/visual case.

5. Manchester Airport, 1995 ? Near-miss between UFO and civil aircraft.

6. Captain Zaghetti?s Sighting, 1991 ? Near-miss between UFO and civil aircraft.

7. Pitlochry Photograph, 1990 ? Diamond-shaped UFO in daylight; MoD technical analysis finds no evidence of fakery.

8. Iranian Intercept, 1976. F-4 Phantom jets chase UFOs.

9. North Sea Overtake, 1990 ? RAF Tornados overtaken by UFO; other sightings and radar detections in Europe.

10. Captain Graham Sheppard, 1967 ? Two radar/visual sightings.

Well does this sound like a dude from Niddrie??

Nick Pope used to run the British Government's UFO project at the Ministry of Defence. Initially sceptical, his research and investigation into the UFO phenomenon and access to formerly classified government files on the subject soon convinced him that the phenomenon raised important defence and national security issues, especially when the witnesses were military pilots or where UFOs were tracked on radar.:2thumbsup:

http://www.nickpope.net/

Iran downs strange bright craft over Persian Gulf

Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:02:58 GMT

jalili20090922102608359.jpg

A satellite image of Iran's Khark and Khargou Islands in Persian Gulf were the bright objects......

"Glowing objects were sighted over the Persian Gulf. IRGC air defense targeted one of the objects successfully, forcing it to plummet and sink in the seas off Boushehr (Province)," said top regional commander, Brigadier Ali Razmjou.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=106809&sectionid=351020101

MJ/SC/DT

f_11tvgfuovlem_b444a05.jpg

Witness quote.

I shot about 60 frames of a craft in Mount Vernon, NY, between 30 & 60,000 feet up. It was a clear blue sky. Object appeared to be spinning and changing positions.

When I enlarged the pictures, you could clearly see the object, two tubes connected together by a tube in the middle forming a letter 'H' so I decided to look for similar sighting on the Internet, and I found it quite an amazing object so here it is.

mtvernon091309a.jpg

mtvernon091309c.jpg

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/mtvernon091309.html

Full report.

http://www.rense.com/general77/nnov.htm

WHolly ****!!! I saw one of those about 3 years ago. Me and 2 friends were out the back garden as it was a nice day, we all saw it. It moved about the sky a bit before shooting of at what looked like light speed. It literally dissapeared over the horizon in about a second. It was pretty freaky.

We never spoke of it again. My opinion was that it was some for of test aircraft but I haven't seen anything like it before, or since.

WHolly ****!!! I saw one of those about 3 years ago. Me and 2 friends were out the back garden as it was a nice day, we all saw it. It moved about the sky a bit before shooting of at what looked like light speed. It literally dissapeared over the horizon in about a second. It was pretty freaky.

We never spoke of it again. My opinion was that it was some for of test aircraft but I haven't seen anything like it before, or since.

File it here in the link provided if you want to that is.This organisation is very professional and has experienced dudes on board.They are the main source of UFO reporting by people from all over the world.I know it happened, like you said 3 years ago but any thing you can remember about what you saw is invaluable to the jicksaw.They are very discrete and will respect your privacy.Here is the UFO report form.

http://www.mufon.com/reportufo.htm

mulleted_jambo
File it here in the link provided if you want to that is.This organisation is very professional and has experienced dudes on board.They are the main source of UFO reporting by people from all over the world.I know it happened, like you said 3 years ago but any thing you can remember about what you saw is invaluable to the jicksaw.They are very discrete and will respect your privacy.Here is the UFO report form.

http://www.mufon.com/reportufo.htm

I just don't see the point mate. Whoever/Whatever it is, it will make itself known when they want! I know what I (we) saw, don't need to tell anyone else to convince me.

The thing i saw wasn't really an H shape, more of an L shape but moved in the way described and also seemed to be at an extreme altitude (hard to scale it when you don't know what it is though, could be something very small alot closer for example).

Having never really been interested in this before I'm now convinced these things are real (whether they are from this planet or somewhere else, who knows), however i'd still sugged a high percentage of sightings are hoaxes.

I just don't see the point mate. Whoever/Whatever it is, it will make itself known when they want! I know what I (we) saw, don't need to tell anyone else to convince me.

The thing i saw wasn't really an H shape, more of an L shape but moved in the way described and also seemed to be at an extreme altitude (hard to scale it when you don't know what it is though, could be something very small alot closer for example).

Having never really been interested in this before I'm now convinced these things are real (whether they are from this planet or somewhere else, who knows), however i'd still sugged a high percentage of sightings are hoaxes.

Points taken mate, i was just trying to raise the point that the more people report these sightings the more the experienced investigators have to go on.They can deduce from various reports from around the world if the same objects have any patterns around the world.I respect your views and yes there are a high number of hoaxes but it takes only a few genuine ones to wonder eh, take care bud and cheers for sharing your sighting.:2thumbsup:

Yet another interminable thread detailing the usual collection of unsubstantiated cutting and pasting by our resident postal worker. As usual this is mixed with misspelt, grammarless, barely intelligible delusions detailing imaginary conspiracy theories where everyone who agrees with him is “a dude” while everyone that poses a different viewpoint has been got at by his boss or is part of a vast cover up.

Let’s suppose that aliens do visit the Earth. Obviously then they have made extraordinary technical and scientific advances and the underlying reasons for their visits must be interest.

In what, we can only speculate but, given the unimaginable gulf in technology why, if they wish to visit in secret do they seem to fail so often and get themselves photographed?

If they don’t wish to be secretive why should a little military cover up bother them? Surely, given the unimaginable gulf in technology, they could circumvent the world’s communication systems; highjack the BBC and make a party political broadcast; land on the castle esplanade or on the White House lawn?

Why is it that the shapes of the ships that they travel in change over the years yet are always similar to the shapes in the current Sci-Fi films? In the fifties the photos all show simple domed, spinning saucers, nowadays they are all multilegged affairs

As I have pointed out on another thread, I know of few scientists who don’t accept the possibility of extraterrestrial life. But our own Cliff Claven, isn’t interested in real science. From his various rantings, he clearly doesn’t understand science, scientific theory or scientific thought.

His primary interest is in sensational claims, conspiracies and some wet dream about alien invasions.

PS. What exactly are these “annalists” he keeps quoting? Are these the same types who hang around outside the Golf Tavern and interfere with the innocent?

Points taken mate, i was just trying to raise the point that the more people report these sightings the more the experienced investigators have to go on.They can deduce from various reports from around the world if the same objects have any patterns around the world.I respect your views and yes there are a high number of hoaxes but it takes only a few genuine ones to wonder eh, take care bud and cheers for sharing your sighting.:2thumbsup:

If my theory is correct and it's a top secret military operation they these "experts" wont get anywhere anyway.

I believe what i saw was an un-manned prototype of some sort with a silent propulsion system, and extreme manouvreing capabilites of which nothing currently in operation can touch. Because of the extreme G forces at work, i don't think a human could survive operating it. I'm also aware it could have been piloted by little grey beings but it's hard to get my mind around that. But that kind of technology doesn't just happen.

If my theory is correct and it's a top secret military operation they these "experts" wont get anywhere anyway.

I believe what i saw was an un-manned prototype of some sort with a silent propulsion system, and extreme manouvreing capabilites of which nothing currently in operation can touch. Because of the extreme G forces at work, i don't think a human could survive operating it. I'm also aware it could have been piloted by little grey beings but it's hard to get my mind around that. But that kind of technology doesn't just happen.

Yip ,you could be right mate , secret technology or genuine unknown/alien origins.There is a wealth of information on possible government secret technology and i would not be the least bit surprised if some of these sightings were just that.The objects that have been seen over area51 kind of point in that direction of possible secret military technology's.You are also right about the extreme G-forces involved here as well.

Seems like this dude and his family seem pretty adamant that these objects were unknown.The USA military said they had no craft at that time in the vicinity but if it was secret technology they would not admit it but why would they display this technology in civilian areas.??Kind of defeats the purpose of keeping this technology secret.:stuart:

Yet another interminable thread detailing the usual collection of unsubstantiated cutting and pasting by our resident postal worker. As usual this is mixed with misspelt, grammarless, barely intelligible delusions detailing imaginary conspiracy theories where everyone who agrees with him is ?a dude? while everyone that poses a different viewpoint has been got at by his boss or is part of a vast cover up.

Let?s suppose that aliens do visit the Earth. Obviously then they have made extraordinary technical and scientific advances and the underlying reasons for their visits must be interest.

In what, we can only speculate but, given the unimaginable gulf in technology why, if they wish to visit in secret do they seem to fail so often and get themselves photographed?

If they don?t wish to be secretive why should a little military cover up bother them? Surely, given the unimaginable gulf in technology, they could circumvent the world?s communication systems; highjack the BBC and make a party political broadcast; land on the castle esplanade or on the White House lawn?

Why is it that the shapes of the ships that they travel in change over the years yet are always similar to the shapes in the current Sci-Fi films? In the fifties the photos all show simple domed, spinning saucers, nowadays they are all multilegged affairs

As I have pointed out on another thread, I know of few scientists who don?t accept the possibility of extraterrestrial life. But our own Cliff Claven, isn?t interested in real science. From his various rantings, he clearly doesn?t understand science, scientific theory or scientific thought.

His primary interest is in sensational claims, conspiracies and some wet dream about alien invasions.

PS. What exactly are these ?annalists? he keeps quoting? Are these the same types who hang around outside the Golf Tavern and interfere with the innocent?

Not done much research have you or would you like it all to be handed on a sliver plate.If i cut and paste information i think is relevant then so what.There is information out side the media.:2thumbsup:These sites are set up by various serious researchers mate not the tin foil hat dudes i think you would love so dearly to link to all research.Some of these objects display unknown forms of technology and hazy pictures can mean that these objects are just not all nuts and bolts in design but are in a constant changing state. Your questions on the changing nature of the shapes of these objects can mean a few things but here is one , they are what they appear to be and who knows how many possible intelligences have or are showing up. Do you know for sure:nah:.They have been photographed but its never enough for some people to accept that some photos might not be entirely clear but do show possible unknown objects ."Unsubstantiated cutting and pasting", :nah:, I DO PROVIDE THE LINK SOURCES so how is it Unsubstantiated ? The MUFON site is very reliable and has been going for many years with credible researchers on board. If you done your own research and concentrated on the important research and findings of organisations like MUFON instead of attempting childless remarks like ."postal worker" and "interference with the innocent"? which i

hope is not directed at me mate.Could you explain that comment and what you are implying??" Misspelt, grammarless, barely intelligible delusions detailing imaginary conspiracy theories". Could you please post were i have done this please AND PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE TO SHOW THIS.Your character assassination attempts are to be expected , in fact i would expect it form someone who by the very nature and content of your post only highlights your ignorance.

The ?annalists? i keep quoting are there for you to find out about as i have provided links for them.Dr John Mack,Nick Pope, MUFO and the experienced people they have on board. Edgar Mitchell the Apollo astronaut is quote as saying he believes that we have and are being visited.There are a few more.

If you believe that i have wet dreams on an alien invasion then you really are exposing your ignorance of me.I just happen to think that if these unknown UFOs are from other worlds or dimensions and are slowly revealing themselves to us how can that be not interesting??Could you also provide me with evidence that shows the following.

1. That i believe in "imaginary conspiracy theories where everyone who agrees with him is ?a dude? while everyone that poses a different viewpoint has been got at by his boss or is part of a vast cover up.":qqb017:

2.As there are some scientist who do not believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life ,hows does that make me not interested in science.

There are a number of scientists who do except the possibility of life elsewhere but does that mean you have no real interest in these DUDES:10900:

3.On your cover up quote, how do you know that the governments of this world are NOT in control here? Is there any given dates or date when these intelligencer's have decide to reveal themselves?:nah:What makes you think that these intelligences do not want revel themselves just now??What makes you think that these intelligences are NOT considering the political, social, moral and religious implications of full scale open contact??Do you in fact have any real knowledge on what you are talking about.It seems that your post was nothing but a personal attack based on speculations and ridicule,Name any research you have done on this subject, provide some real information that does not concentrate on character assassinations. speculations based on no real research but tend to show a lack of knowledge.I do hope you understand this post as nothing is ever black and white eh, more a shade of grey.:th_o:

:qqb017:

Nick Pope's UFO Top Ten

In our '60 Years of UFOs' issue we asked a panel of experts about the cases that interested them most...

Nick Pope once ran the British government?s UFO desk at the Ministry of Defence,:10900: and has since written a number of books on UFOs, including Open Skies, Closed Minds:2thumbsup: and The Uninvited.

1. Rendlesham Forest Incident, December 1980 ? UFO landing.

2. The Belgian Wave, March 1990 ? UFO tracked on radar; F-16 fighters launched in attempted intercept.

3. The Cosford Incident, March 1993 ? Direct overflight of two RAF bases by large triangular UFO.

4. RAF Lakenheath/RAF Bentwaters, August 1956 ? Radar/visual case.

5. Manchester Airport, 1995 ? Near-miss between UFO and civil aircraft.

6. Captain Zaghetti?s Sighting, 1991 ? Near-miss between UFO and civil aircraft.

7. Pitlochry Photograph, 1990 ? Diamond-shaped UFO in daylight; MoD technical analysis finds no evidence of fakery.

8. Iranian Intercept, 1976. F-4 Phantom jets chase UFOs.

9. North Sea Overtake, 1990 ? RAF Tornados overtaken by UFO; other sightings and radar detections in Europe.

10. Captain Graham Sheppard, 1967 ? Two radar/visual sightings.

Well does this sound like a dude from Niddrie??

Nick Pope used to run the British Government's UFO project at the Ministry of Defence. Initially sceptical, his research and investigation into the UFO phenomenon and access to formerly classified government files on the subject soon convinced him that the phenomenon raised important defence and national security issues, especially when the witnesses were military pilots or where UFOs were tracked on radar.:2thumbsup:

http://www.nickpope.net/

Na thats not the bloke i know, the Nick Pope i know drives the 38 bus cant be the same bloke.

Aside from that i have reviewd your evidence and i still conclude with my original thread title.

Until you provide cast iron proof ie first contact the subject remains open to debate.

Keep bringing all the little snippits to the table though, as you never know you might actually find something from some obscure website that indeed confirms your belief.

Not done much research have you or would you like it all to be handed on a sliver plate.

Are you so deluded that you believe that what you do is research??

You cut and paste stuff that agrees with your views. THAT IS NOT RESEARCH. There is no critical thinking, there is no assimilation, there is no structure, there are no hypotheses, there is no statistical testing.

You go on about the mass media and how you get your information from other sources. The mass media is NOT and never has been a depository for scientific thought neither are the majority of the sites, photographs, pastes that you place so much faith in. Put plainly, you have not provided one scrap of scientific evidence to support your outlandish meanderings.

By going on about the mass media and its relationship to science you display your total lack of knowledge about what science is and how it progresses. Have you never heard of peer-reviewed scientific journals? Have you ever read one? A single paper perhaps? Just one single paper.

As a scientist, I believe, as do most of my colleagues, that the search for extraterrestrial life is a worthwhile, scientific pursuit which will one day be successful.

Unfortunately, that serious search attracts elements which could be described as harebrained.

Carry on posting your views if you must but please don?t refer to them as research. They are a very far distance away from being research or science.

You cut and paste stuff that agrees with your views. THAT IS NOT RESEARCH. There is no critical thinking, there is no assimilation, there is no structure, there are no hypotheses, there is no statistical testing.

You go on about the mass media and how you get your information from other sources. The mass media is NOT and never has been a depository for scientific thought neither are the majority of the sites, photographs, pastes that you place so much faith in. Put plainly, you have not provided one scrap of scientific evidence to support your outlandish meanderings.

By going on about the mass media and its relationship to science you display your total lack of knowledge about what science is and how it progresses. Have you never heard of peer-reviewed scientific journals? Have you ever read one? A single paper perhaps? Just one single paper.

As a scientist, I believe, as do most of my colleagues, that the search for extraterrestrial life is a worthwhile, scientific pursuit which will one day be successful.

Unfortunately, that serious search attracts elements which could be described as harebrained.

Carry on posting your views if you must but please don?t refer to them as research. They are a very far distance away from being research or science.

Forget it spud. He won't listen. Ask him about his "research" on the skyscraper seen on a planet 43 light-years away. The fact that it was actually a painting seems to elude MLs scientific mind.

Fair points you raise, trawling through obscure wacky websites and pasting links on here is not research, there has not been one shred of actual proof brought to the table yet.

give him time though he might just might stumble across the real evidence to prove Aliens exist, you never know.

Interestingly you get the same odds at William hills for finding a flying pig, as you do an alien spaceship, and the bookies rarely get it wrong.

Ok the stuff i cut and paste is from researchers who are experienced in this field are you qualified in any way or experienced to form a over all view of the whole UFO reports of sightings.:nah: Tell me when you study for a examine are you not copying this information from reliable sources of,(books), information into your mind or memory .Do you NOT then at the exam PASTE that mesmerised information on to your exam paper. :2thumbsup: That is still research is it not.

Ok i do not have a hands on approach like professional researchers and investigators but as i pointed out i take their research and based on it i make or form my own views on it.

Please carry on posting your blatant character attacks as that is the only thing you have to debunk on most of the information i copy and paste from experienced and reliable sources like MUFON ECT.Now if we are at the point just now in debating research to form circumstantial evidence in the possibility of some UFOs having a unknown or alien origin then please list any research you have done or explain your justifications on why you seem to think you know more about this than experienced investigators.

There are stringent investigation processes in researchers investigations on any UFO reports and captured UFOs on film or tape.Could you please name some or list some of these procedures that have a very high bearing on the conclusions that determine if a UFO is genuinely unexplainable or unknown in origin.??

I see you have avoided or thought its not important to comment on WHY there is a apparent lack of physical proof from an OFFICIAL or public source. these are listed below.

1.Can you provide proof that there is no cover up and professional debunking of genuine UFOs and reports of them by the powers at be.That witnesses have been harassed or threatened and have been told to shut the feck up or bare the consequences.Often used is the OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT to threaten them with.

2. Do you think it is entirely logical to presume that the authorities would hold back in the release of unflinching proof and evidence that proved that WE ARE INDEED BEING AND HAVE IN THE PAST BEING VISITED.Here are some of the reasons why they would hold back on any kind of disclosure.

1.Massive implications for all religions and religious beliefs, most people of a religious persuasion would then see that their own religion is in fact NOT the be all and end all of everything there is to know about and these religious structures would crumble.

2. Social structures and moral issues based on a new way people PERCEIVE and view their own perceptions about the very nature of our place in this universe and the mental stresses this can bring.

3.Political structures could collapse with the weight of a very big and very real revaluation of how this disclosure will be interoperated into political belief systems.Not to mention new revelations from these intelligences possibly indicating a real need for a whole new approach how we as humans view,treat and value each other.:2thumbsup:

I tell you what ,the nature of what you call as research is not limited to the one form you are attacking me on ,that is hands on. I have over the years spent a great deal of time reading other investigators research and findings have you?? I have also been following closely FROM THE VERY FIRST days of the gradual release over the years of the official secret UFO files from our own government,(MOD, British Ministry of Defence), have you.??

These files contain references to radar tracking of these objects,some as big as aircraft carriers, incredible acceleration abilities that conclude advanced technology. military personnel reports and sightings from RAF pilots tracking these things in the sky and from ground radar and credible sighting reports from senior military personnel .Do these people here not have to be very sure in what they are observing ,especially the RAFpilots , who after all have a small matter to deal with ,like the defence of our country from enemy attacks from the air.:2thumbsup:

You seriously saying that these people are delusional or do not know what they are doing?? Do you have the qualifications and expertise to call these people delusional :nah: Do you admit that these files play a very big part in shaping ones conclusions and ones general over all views of forming any opinion to begin with on claiming there is no evidence of UFOs having a alien source??

If you have not done any of the above then how out of logical reasoning can you claim to base your opinions on "not one shred of proof "opinion:qqb017:. Do you study for an exam like this, just make it up without any real serious digging or RESEARCH:10900:

Delusion my friend seems to be emanating from your good self when you take on board and seriously consider the valid points i have made through out this post. So the next time you choose to validate my credibility please have a good look at your own first eh.:2thumbsup:

Would you like me to provide the links for the British MOD official secret UFO files that have been released over the years.Or what about the French,Belgium ,Russian and Australian files also.JUST SO YOU CAN RESEARCH THEM and maybe see the circumstantial evidence that a lot of people, including Russian and Chinese official sources actually think we are being observed by extraterrestrial intelligences.

Please do feel free to dig deeper or when you can get the time as you could see a very different reality from the one you have now. Official release of proof may not be that long off as is ending of riddiculing and debunking of witmesses and their evidance.:2thumbsup:

The big question here is as i have said through out this thread is who does one listen too or base ones views on, i will stick to the people who are experienced enough and have the savy not to dismiss anything yet.

Ok the stuff i cut and paste is from researchers who are experienced in this field are you qualified in any way or experienced to form a over all view of the whole UFO reports of sightings.:nah: Tell me when you study for a examine are you not copying this information from reliable sources of,(books), information into your mind or memory .Do you NOT then at the exam PASTE that mesmerised information on to your exam paper. :2thumbsup: That is still research is it not.

No it is not research. It isn't even close. Your comparison between sitting an exam and your cutting and pasting is so wide of the mark it beggars belief.

Any attempt by my own students to regurgitate what they have read will not be a good answer as you seem to think. It would be exactly the opposite. The purpose of the examination is so that the students can demonstrate an UNDERSTANDING of what they have read. Therefore, I would expect to see some understanding of the context of the question, temporally and spatially. I would then expect some assimilation of the data and some comparison to other work. I would then expect some understanding of the importance and some critical thinking about where the subject may be lacking.

Simply repeating what they had read would attract zero marks. Simply repeating what you have read attracts the same view of your level of thought.

I?ll take another point from your last post. The bulk of the rest of the post borders on paranoia.

Massive implications for all religions and religious beliefs, most people of a religious persuasion would then see that their own religion is in fact NOT the be all and end all of everything there is to know about and these religious structures would crumble.

This is not an attack on religion but we can expand on what you mean.

You are saying that despite very little actual evidence these people hang on to these mystical beliefs in supernatural powers.

That millions of people believe in these mystical powers and many thousands have ?proof? of religion in the form of visits from god or jesus, hearing voices, seeing visions in the sky.

But what you want is for us to ignore their ?evidence? in favour of your ?evidence?. In other words, we should all realise that exactly the same ?proofs? that you set so much store in are all the imaginations of deluded religious believers. BUT you want us to believe your ?evidence? and unsubstantiated claims so that their ?evidence? will be debunked.

It?s all exactly the same sort of ?evidence?. It?s all from people who WANT to believe in something. But you will not see this.

You will probably not understand what Karl Popper was getting at here but I'll try it;

?No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude?.

No it is not research. It isn't even close. Your comparison between sitting an exam and your cutting and pasting is so wide of the mark it beggars belief.

Any attempt by my own students to regurgitate what they have read will not be a good answer as you seem to think. It would be exactly the opposite. The purpose of the examination is so that the students can demonstrate an UNDERSTANDING of what they have read. Therefore, I would expect to see some understanding of the context of the question, temporally and spatially. I would then expect some assimilation of the data and some comparison to other work. I would then expect some understanding of the importance and some critical thinking about where the subject may be lacking.

Simply repeating what they had read would attract zero marks. Simply repeating what you have read attracts the same view of your level of thought.

I?ll take another point from your last post. The bulk of the rest of the post borders on paranoia.

This is not an attack on religion but we can expand on what you mean.

You are saying that despite very little actual evidence these people hang on to these mystical beliefs in supernatural powers.

That millions of people believe in these mystical powers and many thousands have ?proof? of religion in the form of visits from god or jesus, hearing voices, seeing visions in the sky.

But what you want is for us to ignore their ?evidence? in favour of your ?evidence?. In other words, we should all realise that exactly the same ?proofs? that you set so much store in are all the imaginations of deluded religious believers. BUT you want us to believe your ?evidence? and unsubstantiated claims so that their ?evidence? will be debunked.

It?s all exactly the same sort of ?evidence?. It?s all from people who WANT to believe in something. But you will not see this.

You will probably not understand what Karl Popper was getting at here but I'll try it;

?No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude?.

As i started this id like to know if my initial posting was right, what do you think "ALIEN SPACESHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE "

Was i right ?

As i started this id like to know if my initial posting was right, what do you think "ALIEN SPACESHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE "

Was i right ?

:21: You mean you were never really sure if they could not exist but decided to name this thread as "ALIEN SPACESHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE ".:2thumbsup:

For the last time i will ask ,PROVIDE PROOF OR EVIDENCE THAT ADVANCED EXTRATERRESTRIALS DO NOT EXIST.:qqb017:

PROVIDE PROOF OR EVIDENCE THAT THESE INTELLIGENCES HAVE NOT, COULD NOT HAVE OVERCOME WHAT WE CURRENTLY KNOW ABOUT PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY.?? Do we seriously take this question as a legitimate fact or is it never considered because it seriously damages this argument of the impossibility in advanced intelligences that are way beyond us in evolutionary terms, understanding and technology achievements??

No matter the circumstantial evidence provided by military personnel witnesses,radar operators, fighter pilots and the thousands of highly classified UFO documents that have been released by our country and many other countries Ministry of Defences its never enough is it.:stuart: Take a good look through these documents and see if they provide enough insight to the facts that our governments in the past and recently have always denied that they do not take the UFO reports seriously because it does not contain any real threats to our NATIONAL SECURITY.:nah: That statement from our governments in the past is blown wide open and seen to be a massive lie when you RESEARCH AND STUDY these documents.They did and always have taken every report ,especially if it involved military personnel or from commercial air line pilots very seriously indeed.This was hammered home when the below question was raised by a researcher and investigator,

"HOW COME THE FACT THAT A GOOD NUMBER OF THESE OBJECTS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ENTER AND LEAVE RESTRICTED BRITISH AIR SPACE AT WILL AND OUT MANOEUVRE AND EVADE, (SHOWING ADVANCED DISPLAYS OF TECHNOLOGY), MILITARY JETS AND THIS IS NOT REGARDED AS A THREAT TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY????:2thumbsup: THE FACT THAT THESE OBJECTS CAN COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE AND THE BRITISH MOD AND GOVERNMENT CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.":stuart:

The amount of information on this subject is massive and sometimes complex. To say out right just now that they are impossible on what we CURRENTLY UNDERSTAND JUST NOW is rather hasty and not all together logical to say the least. Not having a go mate but really, the amount of witnesses and (especially the credible ones, military, astronomers, doctors,lawyers ect), objects caught on film and photos since the early forties is enough smoke to produce a very big fire. In fact it goes back further than that to the Sumerian and Inca texts and paintings that depict possible objects and star systems.The Mayans had drawings of star systems that to this day are thought to depict astronomical realities at the time of their drawing.A ancient Mayan text:10900: was said to have included a 12 PLANET OUT SIDE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM ,this was mocked and laughed at until recently NASA discovered the possible existence of a 12 planet JUST OUT SIDE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.Were these races contacted in the past, there seems to be a bit of supporting circumstantial evidence like the above to suggest that they well mat have but who knows eh, does anyone really?? Keep it open and keep it possible. that if you want to that is.:th_o:

Archived