Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

Actually only 120 posts are is.

You are next highest contributor though. With 28!

Woot,

And I'm in 5th!

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions
rofl.

Pictures from Hubble of skyscrapers on a planet in another solar system and you are "unsure" if they are genuine or not? What a basket-case.

You never listen mate do you and i cannot believe you allow your self to come across as a bit thick.Why do i say this because the below if you even cared to understand it you would see what i meant when i said ,"i was unsure", please read the following.:qqb017:

"Ron Stewart's science team not only found water in the

atmosphere but across the planet verifying Hubble's and

Spitzer's result with these photos. APEP is a digital imaging

system that adds an estimated 600% to Hubble's visual

enhancement of images. Soon APEP will be upgraded with

HD-High Definition imaging:detective: that is estimated to increase it's

imaging capacity by another 500%. This new imaging capacityenhancement of images

could lead to a new system for planet by hunting scientists.":deal::thinking2:

That is what i was unsure off, the authenticity of the " APEP" or digital imaging system.Were did i say i agreed with the image from one of the digital enhancement images showing a supposed skyscraper??? It could be anything, but you again even fail to acknowledge or admit this scientists views or comments= "The carbon dioxide is the main reason for the excitement," said MarkSwain, a research scientist at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory in

Pasadena, California."(go on e-mail him your in depth conclusions and WHY you think its an intelligent approach to judge this on no academic experience whatsoever in a basket case sort of way) . :nah:

And WHY would the scientist who discovered this OPENLY invite NASA scientists to e-mail him if they wanted to investigate or see his methods of his discovery??? If he was faking this WHY would he risk getting found out by NASA scientists???:nah:

These images came from the HUBBLE and NASA Spitzer Space Telescope , these images were then enhanced using his APEP digital imaging

system that adds an estimated 600% to Hubble's visual of images.So when you have gained the necessary academic qualifcations, job specs, experiences of working in this line of work and know what you are talking about then you would be in a postilion to judge or even ridicule. :2thumbsup:

Can you prove that the POSSIBILITIES OF this process of APEP digital imaging enhancement COULD NOT PRODUCE enhanced images from the Hubble and NASA Spitzer Space Telescope??Are you (again ) :qqb017:in any kind of position to judge or ridicule the possible advancements of this discovery? if not, then WTF are you slavering about??Basket case indeed eh.:qqb007:

Nicholas Brody

http://www.scientificblogging.com/news_releases/hd_189733b_discovery_organic_molecule_detected_on_planet_in_another_solar_system

Differant kind of report on this planet.

Life on another planet? No, it's far too hot on HD 189733b for that

Giovanna Tinetti of University College was quick to rule out any biological origin of the methane found on HD 189733b. “The planet’s atmosphere is far too hot for even the hardiest life to survive — at least the kind of life we know from Earth. It’s highly unlikely that cows could survive here!”

:2thumbsup:

I really don't care too much but this thread is really one sided :stuart:

And here is a link to Dr Giovanna Tinetti.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/star/personnel/people/tinetti.htm

Department of Physics and Astronomy

University College London

Also as a side note, after googling APEP etc there really is nothing about it other than a few differant pages with the same stuff that has allready been posted on here. 63 light years away (596026019772590.5 Kilometers) is a fairly long way away to be able to see 'skyscrapers' even for the Hubble and Spitzer. I will keep an open mind though :th_o:

deesidejambo
You never listen mate do you and i cannot believe you allow your self to come across as a bit thick.Why do i say this because the below if you even cared to understand it you would see what i meant when i said ,"i was unsure", please read the following.:qqb017:

"Ron Stewart's science team not only found water in the

atmosphere but across the planet verifying Hubble's and

Spitzer's result with these photos. APEP is a digital imaging

system that adds an estimated 600% to Hubble's visual

enhancement of images. Soon APEP will be upgraded with

HD-High Definition imaging:detective: that is estimated to increase it's

imaging capacity by another 500%. This new imaging capacityenhancement of images

could lead to a new system for planet by hunting scientists.":deal::thinking2:

That is what i was unsure off, the authenticity of the " APEP" or digital imaging system.Were did i say i agreed with the image from one of the digital enhancement images showing a supposed skyscraper??? It could be anything, but you again even fail to acknowledge or admit this scientists views or comments= "The carbon dioxide is the main reason for the excitement," said MarkSwain, a research scientist at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory in

Pasadena, California."(go on e-mail him your in depth conclusions and WHY you think its an intelligent approach to judge this on no academic experience whatsoever in a basket case sort of way) . :nah:

And WHY would the scientist who discovered this OPENLY invite NASA scientists to e-mail him if they wanted to investigate or see his methods of his discovery??? If he was faking this WHY would he risk getting found out by NASA scientists???:nah:

These images came from the HUBBLE and NASA Spitzer Space Telescope , these images were then enhanced using his APEP digital imaging

system that adds an estimated 600% to Hubble's visual of images.So when you have gained the necessary academic qualifcations, job specs, experiences of working in this line of work and know what you are talking about then you would be in a postilion to judge or even ridicule. :2thumbsup:

Can you prove that the POSSIBILITIES OF this process of APEP digital imaging enhancement COULD NOT PRODUCE enhanced images from the Hubble and NASA Spitzer Space Telescope??Are you (again ) :qqb017:in any kind of position to judge or ridicule the possible advancements of this discovery? if not, then WTF are you slavering about??Basket case indeed eh.:qqb007:

What a clown.

The "planet" you refer to is 63 light-years away. Work out yourself how far that is in miles. And you think an optical telescope can resolve buildings on a planet 63 light-years away.

Stick to your aliens in flying saucers making crop circles! I think you may have reptilian blood.

maroonlegions
What a clown.

The "planet" you refer to is 63 light-years away. Work out yourself how far that is in miles. And you think an optical telescope can resolve buildings on a planet 63 light-years away.

Stick to your aliens in flying saucers making crop circles! I think you may have reptilian blood.

OMG, 63 light years way is the fecking point of this discovery you turnip,this is the MAIN discovery this dude has made through the " APEP" or digital imaging system. Yoy really cannot get your head round the fact that we and certain scientists are going through a stage of discovery, in many things there have been breakthroughs so why not in the digital imaging system?? , Its called evolution or would you be happy for this not to happen.(evolution ):10900:, Did you really read my last post or are you just reading what you want to read .Again :qqb017:WHAT evidence do you have or in what position are you in to say that there is NO POSSIBILITY on this APEP enhancing these images to greater clarity??? Optical telescope isthat all you think the Hubble is??:nah:Who are you to dispute these findings , in what capacity are you qualified to make these judgements??:qqb017:I will indeed stick to the POSSIBILITY of there being a ET origin for UFOs and SOME crop formations, (pretty pictures as you like to call it).You can stick to your usual ignorant, petty, childish and non researched drivel, :2thumbsup:, Do you in fact claim that these experienced scientists , (one who works for NASA), are wrong and you have the right to even consider challenging them on their findings .:qqb006:Or is it the case that you are too far up yourself to realise this.What position are you in to ridicule or debunk this.:qqb017: Reptilian quote from you just proves that you have never really listened or understood my past threads or posts, would you like me to show you were i ever said i believed in

reptilians???:nah:

deesidejambo
OMG, 63 light years way is the fecking point of this discovery you turnip,this is the MAIN discovery this dude has made through the " APEP" or digital imaging system. Yoy really cannot get your head round the fact that we and certain scientists are going through a stage of discovery, in many things there have been breakthroughs so why not in the digital imaging system?? , Its called evolution or would you be happy for this not to happen.(evolution ):10900:, Did you really read my last post or are you just reading what you want to read .Again :qqb017:WHAT evidence do you have or in what position are you in to say that there is NO POSSIBILITY on this APEP enhancing these images to greater clarity??? Optical telescope isthat all you think the Hubble is??:nah:Who are you to dispute these findings , in what capacity are you qualified to make these judgements??:qqb017:I will indeed stick to the POSSIBILITY of there being a ET origin for UFOs and SOME crop formations, (pretty pictures as you like to call it).You can stick to your usual ignorant, petty, childish and non researched drivel, :2thumbsup:, Do you in fact claim that these experienced scientists , (one who works for NASA), are wrong and you have the right to even consider challenging them on their findings .:qqb006:Or is it the case that you are too far up yourself to realise this.What position are you in to ridicule or debunk this.:qqb017: Reptilian quote from you just proves that you have never really listened or understood my past threads or posts, would you like me to show you were i ever said i believed in

reptilians???:nah:

lol you ask why I don't believe the enhancement technique? Heres why.

The original picture is an artists impression. It is not a photo from Hubble at all. It is a painting. They did an enhancement on a painting!

Read the thread on Icke and you will see a guy has already posted that it is a painting, not a photo. That didn't stop you from posting later in the same thread about it being a photo.

What part of "its a painting" did you not understand? What a moron.

maroonlegions
http://www.scientificblogging.com/news_releases/hd_189733b_discovery_organic_molecule_detected_on_planet_in_another_solar_system

Differant kind of report on this planet.

:2thumbsup:

I really don't care too much but this thread is really one sided :stuart:

And here is a link to Dr Giovanna Tinetti.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/star/personnel/people/tinetti.htm

Department of Physics and Astronomy

University College London

Also as a side note, after googling APEP etc there really is nothing about it other than a few differant pages with the same stuff that has allready been posted on here. 63 light years away (596026019772590.5 Kilometers) is a fairly long way away to be able to see 'skyscrapers' even for the Hubble and Spitzer. I will keep an open mind though :th_o:

(It is not merely enough to dismiss this on the basis of the Hubble or Spitzer photos, that is not the case here, the point is that the APEP proses of these NASA photos possibly show much more clarity than was possible before).

Will NASA come clean and admit this discovery or will they debunk it and secretly use it for their own ends, as i stated in my first post on this topic , the validating by NASA of the APEP proses is the smoking gun here.

NASA's Spitzer Finds Water Vapor on Hot, Alien Planet

For Release: July 11, 2007

A scorching-hot gas planet beyond our solar system is steaming up with water vapor, according to new observations from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope.

The planet, called HD 189733b, swelters as it zips closely around its star every two days or so. Astronomers had predicted that planets of this class, termed "hot Jupiters," would contain water vapor in their atmospheres. Yet finding solid evidence for this has been slippery. These latest data are the most convincing yet that hot Jupiters are "wet.":21:

"We're thrilled to have identified clear signs of water on a planet that is trillions of miles away," said Giovanna Tinetti, a European Space Agency fellow at the Institute d'Astrophysique de Paris in France. " Tinetti is lead author of a paper on HD 189733b appearing today in Nature.

The above article says different about Giovanna Tinetti in the quotes made.

True the planet is hot but we could be dealing with an advanced technology here that has overcome the temps, who is to say no, judging what we know just know is never an excuse to dismiss other possibilities. :stuart:

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media/releases/ssc2007-12/release.shtml

http://www.astrobiology.net/archives/extrasolar_planets/

I will keep a open mind on this until NASA either validate or debunk this new discovery .:2thumbsup:

deesidejambo
(It is not merely enough to dismiss this on the basis of the Hubble or Spitzer photos, that is not the case here, the point is that the APEP proses of these NASA photos possibly show much more clarity than was possible before).

Will NASA come clean and admit this discovery or will they debunk it and secretly use it for their own ends, as i stated in my first post on this topic , the validating by NASA of the APEP proses is the smoking gun here.

NASA's Spitzer Finds Water Vapor on Hot, Alien Planet

For Release: July 11, 2007

A scorching-hot gas planet beyond our solar system is steaming up with water vapor, according to new observations from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope.

The planet, called HD 189733b, swelters as it zips closely around its star every two days or so. Astronomers had predicted that planets of this class, termed "hot Jupiters," would contain water vapor in their atmospheres. Yet finding solid evidence for this has been slippery. These latest data are the most convincing yet that hot Jupiters are "wet.":21:

"We're thrilled to have identified clear signs of water on a planet that is trillions of miles away," said Giovanna Tinetti, a European Space Agency fellow at the Institute d'Astrophysique de Paris in France. " Tinetti is lead author of a paper on HD 189733b appearing today in Nature.

The above article says different about Giovanna Tinetti in the quotes made.

True the planet is hot but we could be dealing with an advanced technology here that has overcome the temps, who is to say no, judging what we know just know is never an excuse to dismiss other possibilities.

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media/releases/ssc2007-12/release.shtml

http://www.astrobiology.net/archives/extrasolar_planets/

Message to all normal people - its a painting.

Message to ML - Wow! A photo of skyscrapers on a planet 63 light-years away. Thats amazing!

deesidejambo

ML you are making a tube of yourself on the Icke forum as well. It is a painting, not a photo. Keep on ignoring the fact that they have enhanced a work of art, not a photograph. Your "open mind" appears rather closed to that information.

maroonlegions

Direct imaging

A Hubble observation of an exoplanet orbiting Fomalhaut.

As mentioned previously, planets are extremely faint light sources compared to stars and what little light comes from them tends to be lost in the glare from their parent star. So in general, it is very difficult to detect them directly. In certain cases, however, current telescopes may be capable of directly imaging planets. Projects to equip the current generation of telescopes with new, planet-imaging-capable instruments are underway at the Gemini telescope (GPI), the VLT (SPHERE), and the Subaru telescope (HiCiao). Specifically, this may be possible when the planet is especially large (considerably larger than Jupiter), widely separated from its parent star, and young (so that it is hot and emits intense infrared radiation).

In July 2004, a group of astronomers used the European Southern Observatory's Very Large Telescope array in Chile to produce an image of 2M1207b, a companion to the brown dwarf 2M1207. [24] In December 2005, the planetary status of the companion was confirmed.[25] The planet is believed to be several times more massive than Jupiter and to have an orbital radius greater than 40 AU.

The first multiplanet system, announced on 13 November 2008, was imaged in 2007 using telescopes at both Keck Observatory and Gemini Observatory. Three planets were directly observed orbiting HR 8799, whose masses are approximately 10, 10 and 7 times that of Jupiter. [26][27] On the same day, 13 November 2008, it was announced that the Hubble Space Telescope directly observed an exoplanet orbiting Fomalhaut with mass no more than 3MJ. [28] Both systems are surrounded by disks not unlike the Kuiper belt.

Three other possible exoplanets have now been directly imaged: GQ Lupi b, AB Pictoris b, and SCR 1845 b.[29] As of March 2006 none have been confirmed as planets; instead, they might themselves be small brown dwarfs.[30][31

:thinking2:

The information above is what this POSSIBLE new discovery is about.The advancement of direct imaging on exoplanets , has this scientist took a step closer in this technology with his discovery?In the information above on direct imaging it says they have done it too a certain degree of success and obtain images , what if this new method of imaging by the scientist, (who claims it advances imaging very greatly), is correct and genuine???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of_detecting_extrasolar_planets#Direct_imaging

deesidejambo
Is this still about the buildings on this planet **** loads of miles away?

Seriously?

Its a cut and paste from Icke.

ML - do you accept that the whole thing was done on a painting done by an artist, not a Hubble photo?

Or do you still think the skyscrapers on a planet 63 light-years away are real?

maroonlegions
ML you are making a tube of yourself on the Icke forum as well. It is a painting, not a photo. Keep on ignoring the fact that they have enhanced a work of art, not a photograph. Your "open mind" appears rather closed to that information.

Wrong, what you are ignoring is this, they have enhanced a direct imaging process of a image,(planet located in its star system) ,from Hubble.THIS IS WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS ALL ABOUT AND WHAT THIS SCIENTIST HAS DISCOVERED.What you tend to forget and ignore was my very first post on this topic were i said ,"IF THIS IS GENUINE on this new discovery", in short i was unsure if this new discovery of ADVANCED DIRECT IMAGING was true. I have never denied that one of this direct imaging images was patched up by an artist to give it more possible highlights.There are disagreements over on the ICKE thread just like on here on different topics but there is also the possibility of this discovery being genuine.You are the one that is trying to make me out that this is based on a artists impression and NOT this new process of DIRECT DIGITAL IMAGING.My main interest on this is the possiblity of this new DIRECT DIGITAL IMAGING not a artists impression of this process.Speaking of "open minds" ,you are pretty closed on ANY possibility of ALL official explanations of UFOs being wrong and smelling off horse dung are you not. pot, kettle, eh. :2thumbsup:

maroonlegions
Its a cut and paste from Icke.:nah:, no, not ICKE:stuart: ITS FROM A POSTER ON THE icke forum, not ICKE himself.:2thumbsup:

ML - do you accept that the whole thing was done on a painting done by an artist, not a Hubble photo?

Or do you still think the skyscrapers on a planet 63 light-years away are real?

Wrong again , it is in fact a cut and paste from the link i provided on that information.There is a post on it over on the ICKE forum with the same information.:10900:

The new advanced digital imaging enhancement discovery is still to be resolved in my mind, no official denial or confirmantion from NASA WHY? Until then there could be lots of artist impressions for all i care.

The new advanced digital imaging enhancement discovery is still to be resolved in my mind, no official denial or confirmantion from NASA WHY? Until then there could be lots of artist impressions for all i care.

Because presumably NASA have got better things to do than reply to some weirdo who's good at finger painting and bombards them with emails.

deesidejambo
Wrong again , it is in fact a cut and paste from the link i provided on that information.There is a post on it over on the ICKE forum with the same information.:10900:

The reason there is no response from NASA is because its a crock of **** (as was already pointed out to you on Icke).

Its a painting you pillock, and the APEP thing is a total fraud. All that the "scientist" has done is blow up a painting to fool morons into thinking there are skyscrapers on a planet 63 light years away. There is no "APEP". Everybody on Icke can see that, except you!!!!

maroonlegions
I wasnt aware drawings were scientific evidence.

In that case, I'm a ****ing genius!

Its not the artists impression photo that is possible evidence it is this process below.For future references my main reason for this is the below explanation of how this new process works.

If NASA or any Optical Scientist wishes to contact me about the photos [email protected]:(why would he do this if this is horse dung)

The link below is to the first article, UFO, Alien, Scientist finds evidence of life on planet HD 189733b? http://www.ufodigest.com

Credited ESA/NASA Hubble artists conception of HD 189733b

The photo below is a wide star field image of the region around HD 189733B and it's Star HD189733 is located in the center, just to the left of the planetary nebula Messier 27. The field of view is approximately 2.7 x 2.8 degrees, credits NASA/ESA/Digitized Sky Survey 2, Acknowledgement: ESA/Hubble. All images were extracted from this photo using APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process.

hubble2.jpg

APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process for the first time reveals the step by step process of it's ground breaking technology for the world to see first hand how images are produced. "This is beyond the current boundary of science, this Advanced Extraction Process revolutionizes the entire field of planet hunting", this goes well beyond anything NASA scientists currently use, this is a game changer".Teresa Van Horn.(why would she say this??)

hubble7.jpg

The top right hand side of the photo is the starting point of the planet as taken by the Hubble space Telescope. Follow the arrows from one enlargement to the next. The bottom right photo is the refection of the sun off the planet as the process moved closer.

On July 11, 2007, a science team lead by Giovanna Tinetti published the results of their observations using the Spitzer Space Telescope concluding there is solid evidence of significant amounts of water vapor in the planets atmosphere. A follow up observation made by Giovanna Tinetti using the Hubble Space Telescope confirmed the presence of water vapor and organic compound methane. Methane at high temperature should cause water and methane to react, replacing the atmosphere with carbon monoxide.

The photo below is the planet coming into focus with the suns reflections off the atmosphere of HD 189733b.

The photo below shows the enlargement process continuing as APEP draws nearer the planets surface. The planet is believed to contain vast oceans of water that are likely beyond mans comprehension in depth with rain likely falling perpetually. Planet HD 189733b comes closer into to view.

hubble7.jpg

The photos below show the North pole of the planet and the continued enlargement of the mountainous hemisphere. The green box in the last photo show the area which will be enlarged to show ground level photos of what are believed to be structures.

hubble12.jpg

The photos below bottom show green areas surrounding the mountains of the North pole of planet HD 189733b. When the planet was first observed it was thought the mountains were some thirty miles high but after reviewing the last photo on the bottom right some are believed to reach as high as seventy-five miles into the planets atmosphere.

hubble11.jpg

The photos below show the mountain range coming into focus. The bottom photo on the right is what APEP will investigate in the next series of photos.

hubble12.jpg

In the photo below shows an area raised above the surface surrounded by green as shown in the third photo with the red box surrounding it. The bottom photo shows a portion of the image up close.

hubble13.jpg

The photo below shows the enlargement of what is believed to be a structure with what seems like intelligent design. The size of the image can only be estimated but as seen in the last photo would likely be visible from space or high above the planet.

hubble16.jpg

In the photo below is what is believed to be a structure and seen in the photo above, just in front of the structure is an object that we have given several close up views with red arrows pointing to it. The structures size is massive as we will show in the next photo below this one.

hubble14.jpg

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/images/hubble17.jpg

These are the results of this new discovery taken from the Hubble photo of the STAR SYSTEM the planet inhabits.These are the processes that is the main interest for me.

deesidejambo
Its not the artists impression photo that is possible evidence it is this process below.For future references my main reason for this is the below explanation of how this new process works.

If NASA or any Optical Scientist wishes to contact me about the photos [email protected]:(why would he do this if this is horse dung)

The link below is to the first article, UFO, Alien, Scientist finds evidence of life on planet HD 189733b? http://www.ufodigest.com

The photo below is a wide star field image of the region around HD 189733B and it's Star HD189733 is located in the center, just to the left of the planetary nebula Messier 27. The field of view is approximately 2.7 x 2.8 degrees, credits NASA/ESA/Digitized Sky Survey 2, Acknowledgement: ESA/Hubble. All images were extracted from this photo using APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process.

hubble2.jpg

APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process for the first time reveals the step by step process of it's ground breaking technology for the world to see first hand how images are produced. "This is beyond the current boundary of science, this Advanced Extraction Process revolutionizes the entire field of planet hunting", this goes well beyond anything NASA scientists currently use, this is a game changer".Teresa Van Horn.(why would she say this??)

hubble7.jpg

The top right hand side of the photo is the starting point of the planet as taken by the Hubble space Telescope. Follow the arrows from one enlargement to the next. The bottom right photo is the refection of the sun off the planet as the process moved closer.

On July 11, 2007, a science team lead by Giovanna Tinetti published the results of their observations using the Spitzer Space Telescope concluding there is solid evidence of significant amounts of water vapor in the planets atmosphere. A follow up observation made by Giovanna Tinetti using the Hubble Space Telescope confirmed the presence of water vapor and organic compound methane. Methane at high temperature should cause water and methane to react, replacing the atmosphere with carbon monoxide.

The photo below is the planet coming into focus with the suns reflections off the atmosphere of HD 189733b.

The photo below shows the enlargement process continuing as APEP draws nearer the planets surface. The planet is believed to contain vast oceans of water that are likely beyond mans comprehension in depth with rain likely falling perpetually. Planet HD 189733b comes closer into to view.

hubble7.jpg

The photos below show the North pole of the planet and the continued enlargement of the mountainous hemisphere. The green box in the last photo show the area which will be enlarged to show ground level photos of what are believed to be structures.

hubble12.jpg

The photos below bottom show green areas surrounding the mountains of the North pole of planet HD 189733b. When the planet was first observed it was thought the mountains were some thirty miles high but after reviewing the last photo on the bottom right some are believed to reach as high as seventy-five miles into the planets atmosphere.

hubble11.jpg

The photos below show the mountain range coming into focus. The bottom photo on the right is what APEP will investigate in the next series of photos.

hubble12.jpg

In the photo below shows an area raised above the surface surrounded by green as shown in the third photo with the red box surrounding it. The bottom photo shows a portion of the image up close.

hubble13.jpg

The photo below shows the enlargement of what is believed to be a structure with what seems like intelligent design. The size of the image can only be estimated but as seen in the last photo would likely be visible from space or high above the planet.

hubble16.jpg

In the photo below is what is believed to be a structure and seen in the photo above, just in front of the structure is an object that we have given several close up views with red arrows pointing to it. The structures size is massive as we will show in the next photo below this one.

hubble14.jpg

These are the results of this new discovery taken from the Hubble photo of the STAR SYSTEM the planet inhabits.These are the processes that is the main interest for me.

For normal people only - none of the above are real photos. All are digital enhancements of a painting. There is no photo of a planet 63 light-years away. Its a painting that has been digitally enhanced.

For ML - wow!!! Skyscrapers on a planet 63 light-years away! Wow. Thats fantastic! Why don't NASA comment on this?

Why wouldn't he? Who is he? Who has peer reviewed him? Why do people who take UFOs very seriously have issues with this guy because of the amount of damage he does to their efforts to get people to take the concept of extra-terrestrial intelligence seriously.

Teresa Van Horn.(why would she say this??)

Why wouldn't she? Who is she? Who has peer reviewed her?

On July 11, 2007, a science team lead by Giovanna Tinetti published the results of their observations using the Spitzer Space Telescope concluding there is solid evidence of significant amounts of water vapor in the planets atmosphere.

So what?

what is believed to be a structure with what seems like intelligent design.....

Is believed to be? Believed by whom? What are their credentials? Who has peer reviewed them? What is the source of their belief?

Why should anyone give any credence to someone who posts hoax pictures derived from a drawing? And why should anyone give any credence to someone who is so foolish as to believe them?

There is a difference between art and reality, y'know.

The reason there is no response from NASA is because its a crock of **** (as was already pointed out to you on Icke).

Its a painting you pillock, and the APEP thing is a total fraud. All that the "scientist" has done is blow up a painting to fool morons into thinking there are skyscrapers on a planet 63 light years away. There is no "APEP". Everybody on Icke can see that, except you!!!!

I understand your sense of frustration here.

Nonetheless, I have to point out that no matter how strongly you feel about the matter - and I have some considerable degree of empathy with your view - you should refrain from using pejorative terms about other members. The next time, it might be a moderator who sees it and takes action.

deesidejambo
I understand your sense of frustration here.

Nonetheless, I have to point out that no matter how strongly you feel about the matter - and I have some considerable degree of empathy with your view - you should refrain from using pejorative terms about other members. The next time, it might be a moderator who sees it and takes action.

Fair enough. Sorry for calling you a pillock ML.

For anyone who wants to see the painting that ML thinks is a real photo, here it is.

Nice painting, can you see the scyscrapers?

On the other hand, if anyone wants to discuss real photos, the LRO which was launched last week is now in lunar orbit and is photographing the moons surface. In a few days time it should pass over the landing sites of Apollo 14 and 15 and the camera should have enough resloution to pick out the remains of the lander and possibly the lunar rover. If anyone is interested (not you ML, you stick to your skyscrapers) check back here.

LRO pictures

Fair enough. Sorry for calling you a pillock ML.

For anyone who wants to see the painting that ML thinks is a real photo, here it is.

Nice painting, can you see the scyscrapers?

On the other hand, if anyone wants to discuss real photos, the LRO which was launched last week is now in lunar orbit and is photographing the moons surface. In a few days time it should pass over the landing sites of Apollo 14 and 15 and the camera should have enough resloution to pick out the remains of the lander and possibly the lunar rover. If anyone is interested (not you ML, you stick to your skyscrapers) check back here.

LRO pictures

i wonder if house prices are going up or down on planet zogg ?:10900:

hubble2.jpg

hubble7.jpg

hubble7.jpg

hubble12.jpg

hubble11.jpg

hubble12.jpg

hubble13.jpg

hubble16.jpg

hubble14.jpg

Where on earth do you find this stuff ?

deesidejambo
Where on earth do you find this stuff ?

Where do you think! David Icke forum of course.

One for the 9/11 (it should be 11/9 - stupid Americans) conspiracy theory loving people thingy.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html

"As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote "El Perseguido" (the persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government’s account of the 9/11 events. Below is an exclusive interview"

etc etc etc

Nice!

One for the 9/11 (it should be 11/9 - stupid Americans) conspiracy theory loving people thingy.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html

"As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since. Kurt Sonnenfeld lives in exile in Argentina, where he wrote "El Perseguido" (the persecuted). His recently-published book tells the story of his unending nightmare and drives another nail into the coffin of the government?s account of the 9/11 events. Below is an exclusive interview"

etc etc etc

Nice!

a very interesting article, i might buy the book.

hearts_crazy

If alien spacecraft are an impossibility then just how the Hell do you explain this:

fake_ufo.jpg

If alien spacecraft are an impossibility then just how the Hell do you explain this:

fake_ufo.jpg

Yip you have convinced me, after seeing your evidence i concede i was wrong, Alien Spaceships do exist after all.

So now that thats put to bed, and as i started this thread, can we end it once and for all.

deesidejambo
Yip you have convinced me, after seeing your evidence i concede i was wrong, Alien Spaceships do exist after all.

So now that thats put to bed, and as i started this thread, can we end it once and for all.

Seconded. Please end this thread Mods.

Seconded. Please end this thread Mods.

I am loving this thread.

Please don't put a stop to it mods

If someone doesn't like it.. They don't have to open it!

Simple

deesidejambo
I am loving this thread.

Please don't put a stop to it mods

If someone doesn't like it.. They don't have to open it!

Simple

Sadist.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the other thread opened I wanted to post something I have been thinking about the last little while.

Speed is relative

Time is relative

So in the equation - Time = Distance over Speed

Surely then, distance must also be relative as well as all three are so closely related?

Now, I stopped studying science at 17 so don't really know what I am talking about... But hey, I could be right!

So if distance is relative, then all we have to do is exploit the relative distances and all of a sudden, what we considered too far away for a spaceship is reachable?

Perhaps!

• 4 weeks later...
maroonlegions
The UK has released some more of its "Top Secret" UFO files

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

lots of reading here

Seems like a few other countries have done so also but the USA is still not releasing nothing.Had a wee look through them and the first wave of releases from the UK MOD and i would say that a good percentage are mis- identifications but the few that remain unknown or unexplained even contain reports from military personnel.:th_o:

maroonlegions

Following on from Bigsmak"s post here are the Brazilian governments released UFO files from its MOD.

Over 1,300 pages of former secret UFO documents surface in Brazil and was given to the Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers

Quote:

Hundreds of papers from the Brazilian Air Force?s official System for the Investigation of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon have surfaced and demonstrate how Nation?s military authorities dealt with the UFO Phenomena in the 60s and 70s.

Previously unreleased material.

http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/sioani/Novos_documentos'>http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/sioani/Novos_documentos'>http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/sioani/Novos_documentos

Download the new files in PDF or JPG formats (total is over 360 Mb) from this address:

http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/sioani/Novos_documentos

Other documents can be found here:

http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/sioani/

http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/prato/

http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/extra/

http://www.ufo.com.br/documentos/geral/

Please note: Download, print, publicize and otherwise share these documents around, but not fail to mention the source, Brazilian UFO Magazine, and emphasize that this material is coming to public thanks to the efforts of the Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers (CBU).

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0809/secret-docs.php

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions
To continue my one man fight against Scientology. have a read at this!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/29/scientology-france-legal

thanks

Shocking way to treat anyone and they are a vile organisation , i would warn anyone to stay clear of them,Just another organisation that uses a religious dogma to ensnare people mentally and emotionally while bleeding them dry of money , control and mental slavery spring to mind.

maroonlegions

Edgar Mitchell announces we are being visited

by extraterrestrials. Things are about to Rock &

Roll on the UFO subject.

Posted: April 22, 2009

By Colin Andrews

I have had the honor of spending the last two weeks with Edgar Mitchell. Last

week in New York we both made presentation to the Friends of the Institute of

Noetic Sciences, founded by Edgar.

P1090254ColinEdgarMitchell--508x285.jpg

Colin Andrews and Edgar Mitchell at FIONS in New York.

http://www.colinandrews.net/UFO-EdgarMitchell-X-Conf.html

deesidejambo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDGjz0yY-EY&feature=related

2nd INCREDIBLE UFO VIDEO TAKEN of WORLD FAMOUS SPINNING UFO! Another witness come foward regarding a spinning UFO on MAY 22, 2009. This was near MEXICO CITY and both videos ...

Welcome back ML. I thought you had been abducted.

For normal people -

Nothing "World Famous" about that one I'm afraid. Mexico is currently going through a spate of UFO hoaxes being made. They get on TV there and the hoaxers make money if they get them shown - just like on "You've been framed".

For ML -

Wow! That is real! That proves it. Nobody can deny this one!

Archived