Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

The People's Chimp
I wonder if they will prove Ickes claim that there is indeed a Burger King on the Sun. They would need to provide evidence, like a burger (probably a bit burnt).

Well they do say that they're flame grilled.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

I have watched that once and these are the kind of people that i would listen too and get info from.[/qoute] Why would you choose these guys to listen to? What makes them any different from their big bosses of the armed forces etc? It could all be a plan to keep the public talking about UFO's in order to avoid the panic of no information being spoken about' date=' purely down to fact that there is nothing that exsists to communicate. The reason is quite clear actually. You would happily listen to these guys as they seems to be pretty high ranking big titled and therefore 'experts' in their field. And they are telling you that UFO's exsist, which makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Anybody can claim to see a UFO. Their job title doesn't make this claim any more credible. Wether it's Obama or billy from texas.[/quote']

NON SENSE. I have as i have said before listing to these people because they are or have been in contact and know something that the big bosses of the armed forces know.There is nothing that exists to communicate?, so all the unexplained UFO sightings, witness statements and people who should know what they are seeing and have a much better understanding of what is going on is nothing then?Its all buts and ifs again, the findings of professional people like Dr John Mack , is that included in the nothing to communicate.The warm and fuzzy feeling you quoted is not born out of them telling me to believe anything i do not want to.Would you get that feeling from a doctor who told you you are healthy and there is nothing to worry about after an examination YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT?Sorry but if i choose to listen and believe these kind of dudes then that's my business.I take it you know all there is to know about this subject , maybe more than these dudes do, i know who i would listen too and it aint you.If you would like to prove that these dudes are just putting out disinformation to confuse and even discredit this then please do.I take it you have read the Majestic 12 GOVERNMENT documents and the Condon Report that was put together by the USA governmental scientists that said there is no evidence to suggest that their is enough evidence to suggest there is an ET explanation for UFOs?? They had already tried to suggest there is "nothing" to communicate in the late 50s/60s.There job title DOES make it more credible, a doctor tells me i need an operation, because of his report to a surgeon and after x rays ect says so, which one is more credible??People with experience and knowledge in a chosen field such as military pilots ect have a much better understanding of this than say the the media or you or me. Lake off credibility is often used by sceptics and debunkers to dis prove claims of this kind but when the credibility is not up for question when a UFO is seen by a credible source its suddenly not accepted, moving the goal posts springs to mind. :stuart::stuart:

deesidejambo

NON SENSE. I have as i have said before listing to these people because they are or have been in contact and know something that the big bosses of the armed forces know.There is nothing that exists to communicate?' date=' so all the unexplained UFO sightings, witness statements and people who should know what they are seeing and have a much better understanding of what is going on is nothing then?Its all buts and ifs again, the findings of professional people like Dr John Mack , is that included in the nothing to communicate.The warm and fuzzy feeling you quoted is not born out of them telling me to believe anything i do not want to.Would you get that feeling from a doctor who told you you are healthy and there is nothing to worry about after an examination YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT?Sorry but if i choose to listen and believe these kind of dudes then that's my business.I take it you know all there is to know about this subject , maybe more than these dudes do, i know who i would listen too and it aint you.If you would like to prove that these dudes are just putting out disinformation to confuse and even discredit this then please do.I take it you have read the Majestic 12 GOVERNMENT documents and the Condon Report that was put together by the USA governmental scientists that said there is no evidence to suggest that their is enough evidence to suggest there is an ET explanation for UFOs?? They had already tried to suggest there is "nothing" to communicate in the late 50s/60s.There job title DOES make it more credible, a doctor tells me i need an operation, because of his report to a surgeon and after x rays ect says so, which one is more credible??People with experience and knowledge in a chosen field such as military pilots ect have a much better understanding of this than say the the media or you or me. Lake off credibility is often used by sceptics and debunkers to dis prove claims of this kind but when the credibility is not up for question when a UFO is seen by a credible source its suddenly not accepted, moving the goal posts springs to mind. :stuart::stuart:[/quote']

ML it may help your case if you could try to write coherently. The way you write makes it look like you are a bit bonkers.

maroonlegions
Wait a minute. Thats defo the gadge that anal-probed me outside the Golf Tavern one night. I recognise those fingers.

Thats a real shame and so damn unlucky mate,obviously not very advanced ETs , you would think they would know were to probe when looking for the human mind eh.:10900:

maroonlegions

ML it may help your case if you could try to write coherently. The way you write makes it look like you are a bit bonkers.

A bit p***** just know ,on holiday from work but seeing as you used to work for the NWO you would know what bonkers is really about eh.:10900:

deesidejambo

A bit p***** just know ' date='on holiday from work but seeing as you used to work for the NWO you would know what bonkers is really about eh.:10900:[/quote']

I got paid ?20 per hour to put disinfo on the web. It was easy work and I had lots of fun.

Remember the thread - "Aliens painted their spaceship to disguise it as the Earth so they could sneak up and spy on on the Apollo astronauts on the surface of the moon (who of course wern't there anyway)?

I am still modding on Icke. Did you not like your old username?

maroonlegions

watch?v=h_HG3G7dlBk

These dudes named this sighting they supposedly caught on film,WTF

Real or not who knows.(THAT'S A BIT BETTER WRITING DEESIDE EH.):10900:

maroonlegions

I got paid ?20 per hour to put disinfo :stuart:on the web. It was easy work and I had lots of fun.

Remember the thread - "Aliens painted their spaceship to disguise it as the Earth so they could sneak up and spy on on the Apollo astronauts on the surface of the moon (who of course wern't:stuart: there anyway)?

I am still modding :stuart:on Icke. Did you not like your old username?

Going on your unlucky anal probe from the hill billy ET who could not decide were to probe for the human mind. Its a well known fact that people who have had this experiencing have been known to fall into a certain category that is they tend to be attention seekers and SMART A****.:10900:Hows the nose anyway?:10900:.On the old user name, you still that sad eh.? Go on tell us all what i have got to hide,( but thats not allowed as you well know eh).JAMES C is my user name now as i was advised to do so by the MODS over there but as i have nothing to hide i thought i would let you know.I take it you had special training in the time you were in the NWO as a disinformation agent on trolling people on other websites and internet bullying???

emember the thread - "Aliens painted their spaceship to disguise it as the Earth so they could sneak up and spy on on the Apollo astronauts on the surface of the moon (who of course wern't:stuart: there anyway)?:qqb017:

Been through that mate , you must be getting pretty desperate to drag that up. :qqb017:

wern' .modding,disinfo, And you have the cheek to talk about my style of writing.:10900:

maroonlegions
Well they do say that they're flame grilled.

Icke never said that and that one has been covered but desperate digging now from him i see.:10900:

The People's Chimp
watch?v=h_HG3G7dlBk

I'm not sure how much I'd trust a bunch of BC natives stoned out of their boxes and having a 'blair witch' moment.

deesidejambo

Going on your unlucky anal probe from the hill billy ET who could not decide were to probe for the human mind. Its a well known fact that people who have had this experiencing have been known to fall into a certain category that is they tend to be attention seekers and SMART A****.:10900:Hows the nose anyway?:10900:.On the old user name' date=' you still that sad eh.? Go on tell us all what i have got to hide,( but thats not allowed as you well know eh).JAMES C is my user name now as i was advised to do so by the MODS over there but as i have nothing to hide i thought i would let you know.I take it you had special training in the time you were in the NWO as a disinformation agent on trolling people on other websites and internet bullying???

emember the thread - "Aliens painted their spaceship to disguise it as the Earth so they could sneak up and spy on on the Apollo astronauts on the surface of the moon (who of course wern't:stuart: there anyway)?:qqb017:

Been through that mate , you must be getting pretty desperate to drag that up. :qqb017:

wern' .modding,disinfo, And you have the cheek to talk about my style of writing.:10900:[/quote']

Are you pashed?

maroonlegions

Video: UFO Intercepts Airliner Over Gorebridge, Midlothian, -Scotland

Quote:

UFOS INTERCEPT AIRLINER AT GOREBRIDGE

events

Monday, May 25, 2009

Video: UFO Intercepts Airliner Over Gorebridge, Midlothian (Scotland) - May 21, 2009

A video said to show a UFO flying close to a passenger jet in the skies over Midlothian has been posted on video-sharing website YouTube.

The video, said to have been filmed from Birkenside in Gorebridge at 10.30pm last Thursday night, appears to show an orb of light passing over the jet in the opposite direction of flight.

Posted by 51-year-old Jackie Gillies, it is the latest in a series of strange sightings over the Lothians in recent years.

In April last year orange orbs were seen over the Braid Hills, but they were later dismissed as Chinese lanterns.

In 2007, the Government opened UFO records for the first time, with sightings including a series of flashing lights over Corstorphine Hill in 1998.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/200...iner-over.html

Not that clear on the video but who knows eh.

maroonlegions

Quote:

events

Monday, May 25, 2009

Video: UFO Intercepts Airliner Over Gorebridge, Midlothian (Scotland) - May 21, 2009

watch?v=VaRMdy_RIfA

A video said to show a UFO flying close to a passenger jet in the skies over Midlothian has been posted on video-sharing website YouTube.

The video, said to have been filmed from Birkenside in Gorebridge at 10.30pm last Thursday night, appears to show an orb of light passing over the jet in the opposite direction of flight.

Posted by 51-year-old Jackie Gillies, it is the latest in a series of strange sightings over the Lothians in recent years.

In April last year orange orbs were seen over the Braid Hills, but they were later dismissed as Chinese lanterns.

In 2007, the Government opened UFO records for the first time, with sightings including a series of flashing lights over Corstorphine Hill in 1998.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaRMdy_RIfA

watch?v=h_HG3G7dlBk

Very interesting these Space Cadets filmed this obvious weather baloon on my Birthday.

And they were more stoned than me WTF.:stuart:

maroonlegions
Very interesting these Space Cadets filmed this obvious weather baloon on my Birthday.

And they were more stoned than me WTF.:stuart:

P**** they were and obvious weather baloon:stuart:, eh sorry balloon:10900: its up to you to decided it was a weather balloon but still no substitute for the POSSIBILITY of advanced extraterrestrial civilisations overcoming an advanced weather balloon.:10900:

maroonlegions

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/23790/NORWAY___Uknown_Shooter_of_amazing_UFO_footage_/

Below is the transcript in English from the people in the video.

NORWAY - Uknown Shooter of amazing UFO footage!

This amazing footage shows balls of light in formation moving around and popping in and out of view, the cameraman and girl are saying:

Someone yells: Take a picture!.

Boy: Holy sh**... I`m shooting it. I caught it on tape. I`ve got it... right here....Oh sh**!!!

Girl: A lot of rainbows...

Boy: Oh sh**, it just burned out...!

Girls screaming: Oh my god!

Boy: I zoomed and it just split into several....(he stops talking)

Girl: Did you shoot it..?

Boy: Yeah, i got it.. i got it

Cool footage though!

Looks unusual but again needs further analysis. Think we can rule out an advanced weather balloon.:2thumbsup:

Looks unusual but again needs further analysis.

Nope, it doesn't need further analysis.

It's JKBSat, the Jambos Kickback communications satellite. The software is a beta test version (obviously).

Time to close the thread, surely? :stuart:

Quote:

events

Monday, May 25, 2009

watch?v=VaRMdy_RIfA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaRMdy_RIfA

Thats the sunlight reflecting of the plane, think about why would Aliens fly 100 trillion lightyears to hoover around a plane over Gorebridge :10900:

deesidejambo
Nope, it doesn't need further analysis.

It's JKBSat, the Jambos Kickback communications satellite. The software is a beta test version (obviously).

Time to close the thread, surely? :stuart:

Please please don't close this thread. UFOs hovering over Gorebridge is a serious issue and should be openly discussed.

Also its the Wiltshire crop circle season and ML will have some pretty ones to show us. Made by aliens of course.

maroonlegions
Thats the sunlight reflecting of the plane, think about why would Aliens fly 100 trillion lightyears to hoover around a plane over Gorebridge :10900:

100 trillion light years.:stuart:Do you know the nearest constellation?Sunlight reflecting of the plane in a intelligent way that appears to go under the plane followed by SECOND orb?OR IS IT A ADVANCED WEATHER BALLOON?:10900:

Now here is the interesting bit,Why would they travel with possible technology way beyond ours ,(remember that one that):10900:to attempt to HOOVER a plane??And also if this was a genuine unknown object and it is confirmed by radar tracking (which is investigated by serious UFO investigators),why would they not want to be curious about that plane or just plain nosey???

Do you think they could have highly advanced HOOVERS that could be able to , say, hoover the plane in that short time scale??:10900:

0eb657ef098d286f8dcc3848ae54d498.gif

deesidejambo

I have a hoover at home and it has no aliens inside it. I have checked.

Get real.

maroonlegions
Please please don't close this thread. UFOs hovering over Gorebridge is a serious issue and should be openly discussed.

Also its the Wiltshire crop circle season and ML will have some pretty ones to show us. Made by aliens of course.

:qqb017:(please tell me were i ever said crop formations were made by aliens, same old ,same old eh, there are many speculations and possibilities and i have said i would not rule out the POSSIBILITY of some genuine ones having a advanced extraterrestrial origin or source.).I take it the world is still flat, space travel will never take off:10900:, there is no other solar systems but ours and the Sun revolves around us then eh???:stuart:

Not saying the recent below crop formation has a ET origin but when these kind of formations are baffling and bewildering experienced and knowledgeable people including the British and American Ministry Of Defence then were is the joke in that???/:10900:It has and in some cases still does get the Ministry of Defence that bothered that they have been known to have been seen taking aerial photos of genuine crop formations and seen at night around certain areas with fields that are known to have these formations.Of course that is not of interest to your good self because it would make a mockery of your attempted p*** takes eh. :qqb017:

f_5252680m_eb3ba0b.jpg

maroonlegions
I have a hoover at home and it has no aliens inside it. I have checked.

Get real.

Rubbish , while looking up on your files when you were working for the NWO as a disinformation agent i found this black and white photo that was allegedly taken by your good self.It appears to show the inside of your hoover and a strange entity.:10900:

TTA037Vacuum.jpg

deesidejambo
:qqb017:(please tell me were i ever said crop formations were made by aliens, same old ,same old eh, there are many speculations and possibilities and i have said i would not rule out the POSSIBILITY of some genuine ones having a advanced extraterrestrial origin or source.).I take it the world is still flat, space travel will never take off:10900:, there is no other solar systems but ours and the Sun revolves around us then eh???:stuart:

Not saying the recent below crop formation has a ET origin but when these kind of formations are baffling and bewildering experienced and knowledgeable people including the British and American Ministry Of Defence then were is the joke in that???/:10900:It has and in some cases still does get the Ministry of Defence that bothered that they have been known to have been seen taking aerial photos of genuine crop formations and seen at night around certain areas with fields that are known to have these formations.Of course that is not of interest to your good self because it would make a mockery of your attempted p*** takes eh. :qqb017:

f_5252680m_eb3ba0b.jpg

There is nothing "baffling" about that circle. It was clearly made by hoaxers. Look at it carefully and you will see the board marks.

It may be baffling to you, but to normal people it is quite obvious. Look at the hoaxers websites and you can see how they are made.

maroonlegions

Star Trek's Warp Drive: Not Impossible:2thumbsup::10900:

The warp drive, one of Star Trek's hallmark inventions, could someday become science instead of science fiction.

Some physicists say the faster-than-light travel technology may one day enable humans to jet between stars for weekend getaways.:10900: Clearly it won't be an easy task. The science is complex, but not strictly impossible,:10900: according to some researchers studying how to make it happen.:2thumbsup:

The trick seems to be to find some other means of propulsion besides rockets:10900: which would never be able to accelerate a ship to velocities faster than that of light, the fundamental speed limit set by Einstein's General Relativity.

Luckily for us, this speed limit only applies within space-time (the continuum of three dimensions of space plus one of time that we live in). While any given object can't travel faster than light speed within space-time, theory holds, perhaps space-time itself could travel.:10900:

("The idea is that you take a chunk of space-time and move it," said Marc Millis, former head of NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project. "The vehicle inside that bubble thinks that it's not moving at all. It's the space-time that's moving.")

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/090506-tw-warp-drive.html

So, if this is a possibility then what are the possible technological advancements of possible highly advanced extraterrestrial civilisations overcoming these primary obstacles.Good to see that some of these physicists are prepared to tackle this research with an open mind and take it seriously and to not give a feck what the uneducated ,sceptics and debunkers drivel on about.:2thumbsup:

100 trillion light years.:stuart:Do you know the nearest constellation?Sunlight reflecting of the plane in a intelligent way that appears to go under the plane followed by SECOND orb?OR IS IT A ADVANCED WEATHER BALLOON?:10900:

Now here is the interesting bit,Why would they travel with possible technology way beyond ours ,(remember that one that):10900:to attempt to HOOVER a plane??And also if this was a genuine unknown object and it is confirmed by radar tracking (which is investigated by serious UFO investigators),why would they not want to be curious about that plane or just plain nosey???

Do you think they could have highly advanced HOOVERS that could be able to , say, hoover the plane in that short time scale??:10900:

0eb657ef098d286f8dcc3848ae54d498.gif

Fair cop hands up i made a spelling error, meant to say Hover :10900: the footage shows nothing except some lights that could have been a reflection from a window on the ground possibly a car windscreen.

First contact has not been made yet, all there is is lots of very dubious footage, and fake stuff like the fake Alien Autopsy, and the Roswell Weather Balloon incident.

Until First contact is made i remain skeptical, and as for the 2 hash heads filming something that would not look out of place on Dr Who, well if you are falling for that one there is no hope, never mind the truth is out there.

So too boldly go for my tea now, and say the word " Katanga " Go forward and prosper.:10900:

maroonlegions
Fair cop hands up i made a spelling error, meant to say Hover :10900: the footage shows nothing except some lights that could have been a reflection from a window on the ground possibly a car windscreen.

First contact has not been made yet, all there is is lots of very dubious footage, and fake stuff like the fake Alien Autopsy, and the Roswell Weather Balloon incident.

Until First contact is made i remain skeptical,:stuart::10900: and as for the 2 hash heads filming something that would not look out of place on Dr Who, well if you are falling for that one :stuart:there is no hope,:deal2: never mind the truth is out there:qqb017:.

So too boldly go for my tea now, and say the word " Katanga " Go forward and prosper.:10900:

1.And the people who have a much better idea on what those lights or orbs could be with more experience in this field?

2.The experienced video annalists who have at their disposal up-to-date equipment and can tell if it is superimposed,doctored or showing any signs of tampering?

3. Roswell a baloon, eh, balloon , despite hundreds of evidence pointing to the possible object being an unknown?Witness statements from doctors ,military personnel, family members who remember getting told from relatives who before they died had direct or indirect experience with the

indecent?

3The USA Air force and governmental organisations ,(NASA), who on more than one occasion changed various accounts of the indecent.The Majestic 12 documents that were part of a USA scientific research paper on the origins of not only UFOs but the Roswell indecent too that concluded that unexplained UFOs,(10% of the sightings of that year), were not USA or Russian or man made objects or the technology displayed by them.They came to the decision that the genuine 10% were PROBABLY and POSSIBLY extraterrestrial in ORIGIN.

4Who said i was failing for the dudes video who were drinking(funny looking joint that bottle, and they appeared to me in full control of their faculties.Were did i say i believe that was genuine. if you look at my original post on that i said , WHO KNOWS EH.But lets not put that get in the way of a fair debate eh.

5.My argument was NEVER about PROOF of contact as you well know, it was about the POSSIBILITY of advanced extraterrestrial civilisations overcoming the 2 primary obstacles you put forward in your very first post on this thread you regret you have started.:10900:You have never addressed that main point and have i think you have avoided that question not only form me but from other dudes on this thread , WHY??? POSSIBILITY IS NOT THE SAME AS PROOF:10900:

6,If a technology on the propulsion system of the Star Trek enterprise is though POSSIBLE some time in the future by dudes who know what they are talking about, then i for one would not like to say its not possible.Why do i take this view, simple,:10900: because i feel i am not in any position to criticise, ridicule or say other wise.

I go know in the full knowledge.( that some who do not go so boldly), that i will reserve my right to have the views that entertain the notion that ADVANCED extraterrestrial civilisations could have POSSIBLY visited here in the past, present or future by technology much more advanced than us and that this possibility has been kept secret by the powers at be very well indeed for a multitude of reasons, some fair some not.

1.And the people who have a much better idea on what those lights or orbs could be with more experience in this field?

2.The experienced video annalists who have at their disposal up-to-date equipment and can tell if it is superimposed,doctored or showing any signs of tampering?

3. Roswell a baloon, eh, balloon , despite hundreds of evidence pointing to the possible object being an unknown?Witness statements from doctors ,military personnel, family members who remember getting told from relatives who before they died had direct or indirect experience with the

indecent?

3The USA Air force and governmental organisations ,(NASA), who on more than one occasion changed various accounts of the indecent.The Majestic 12 documents that were part of a USA scientific research paper on the origins of not only UFOs but the Roswell indecent too that concluded that unexplained UFOs,(10% of the sightings of that year), were not USA or Russian or man made objects or the technology displayed by them.They came to the decision that the genuine 10% were PROBABLY and POSSIBLY extraterrestrial in ORIGIN.

4Who said i was failing for the dudes video who were drinking(funny looking joint that bottle, and they appeared to me in full control of their faculties.Were did i say i believe that was genuine. if you look at my original post on that i said , WHO KNOWS EH.But lets not put that get in the way of a fair debate eh.

5.My argument was NEVER about PROOF of contact as you well know, it was about the POSSIBILITY of advanced extraterrestrial civilisations overcoming the 2 primary obstacles you put forward in your very first post on this thread you regret you have started.:10900:You have never addressed that main point and have i think you have avoided that question not only form me but from other dudes on this thread , WHY??? POSSIBILITY IS NOT THE SAME AS PROOF:10900:

6,If a technology on the propulsion system of the Star Trek enterprise is though POSSIBLE some time in the future by dudes who know what they are talking about, then i for one would not like to say its not possible.Why do i take this view, simple,:10900: because i feel i am not in any position to criticise, ridicule or say other wise.

I go know in the full knowledge.( that some who do not go so boldly), that i will reserve my right to have the views that entertain the notion that ADVANCED extraterrestrial civilisations could have POSSIBLY visited here in the past, present or future by technology much more advanced than us and that this possibility has been kept secret by the powers at be very well indeed for a multitude of reasons, some fair some not.

Fair point, but can you provide any evidence that deems it " possible " that Aliens actually exist ?

maroonlegions
Fair point, but can you provide any evidence that deems it " possible " that Aliens actually exist ?

Well i suppose on what you call" DEEMED" but would you understand any of it?? Say if it was in a form of non physical evidence,(hold in in my own hands kind of evidence proof), that tended to highlight actual POSSIBILITIES from credible witnesses , video annalists of no doctoring or tampering, military,commercial,police,air force pilots ect, the list is big. I ,as you know have never on this thread claimed to have proof/evidence on this subject but merely made my point on there being possibilities of ET existence ,visitation and for some UFOs.The % of possibilities of there being highly evolved extraterrestrial civilisations overcoming the physics of getting here from this unimaginably vast universe is to me is a "DEEM ABLE" " possibility that could stand up as something that "deems" that possibility as evidence in hindsight.There is so much wealth of information on this subject that it is only fair that you read most of the information and seen it from both

sides before condemning it from either side. I was a sceptical when i first got interested in this subject but after digging a bit deeper i seen another side to it and the powers at be and the media were not the finale,( or providing), enough answers for it.Too many smoking guns for my liking but that's me eh. Dig deeper and read more and you will decided for yourself if you think its possible or not , real proof or evidence for either side of the argument is hard at times.

I'm posting this again

This is how big the Earth really is...

Watch it and tell me that we know what the hell is going on in outer space... We haven't even scratched the surface.

http://www.wimp.com/realnuts

alwaysthereinspirit
They were right.

The titanic didnt do to well.

:P

That's not fair. It was this :2thumbsup: close to making it.

Few points..

Steven Hawkin is in Hospital today and said to be Very ill.. - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8008767.stm

And talking of progress in the last 100 years.. This is from a website about Atheism that I stumbled upon.

atheist motivational posters

I am not trying to stir anything up on the God debate...

atheism_motivational_poster_20.jpg

I went and had a look at some of this pictures and found this little beauty!

atheism_motivational_poster_23.jpg

Isn't that the 2005/2006 strip?

Felix Lighter
I went and had a look at some of this pictures and found this little beauty!

atheism_motivational_poster_23.jpg

Isn't that the 2005/2006 strip?[/QUOTE]

I think it is the 2005/2006 strip.That's Steven Pressley.

The caption should read, 'Gubbing Hibs in the Scottish Cup Semi Final.....,so easy, a caveman could do it'

Well i suppose on what you call" DEEMED" but would you understand any of it?? Say if it was in a form of non physical evidence,(hold in in my own hands kind of evidence proof), that tended to highlight actual POSSIBILITIES from credible witnesses , video annalists of no doctoring or tampering, military,commercial,police,air force pilots etc, the list is big. I ,as you know have never on this thread claimed to have proof/evidence on this subject but merely made my point on there being possibilities of ET existence ,visitation and for some UFOs.The % of possibilities of there being highly evolved extraterrestrial civilizations overcoming the physics of getting here from this unimaginably vast universe is to me is a "DEEM ABLE" " possibility that could stand up as something that "deems" that possibility as evidence in hindsight.There is so much wealth of information on this subject that it is only fair that you read most of the information and seen it from both

sides before condemning it from either side. I was a skeptical when i first got interested in this subject but after digging a bit deeper i seen another side to it and the powers at be and the media were not the finale,( or providing), enough answers for it.Too many smoking guns for my liking but that's me eh. Dig deeper and read more and you will decided for yourself if you think its possible or not , real proof or evidence for either side of the argument is hard at times.

So what you are saying is there are lots of ifs,buts, and maybes, but no actual concrete proof.

All you need to confirm the facts would be for the US Government to roll out a spaceship from Area 51, and let us all see it, tell you what it would make a great tourist attraction.

Heck id even pop over for a visit myself, so do you now understand this would be proof that spaceships exist.

The pictures of lights at planes over gorebridge nope thats not proof, the video by Bevis And But head of the Dr Who type flying object nope thats not proof, Roswell weather balloon thingy nope not a shred of physical proof.

Its the same as the Loch Ness Monster, and Big Foot, loads of stories and tales, but not a shred of physical proof.

Put forward your best evidence that proves your point, you only have to pick one piece of evidence ,one video, one statement anything at all but one piece that finally proves your point,lets see what you come up with ?

maroonlegions
So what you are saying is there are lots of ifs,buts, and maybes, but no actual concrete proof.

All you need to confirm the facts would be for the US Government to roll out a spaceship from Area 51, and let us all see it, tell you what it would make a great tourist attraction.

Heck id even pop over for a visit myself, so do you now understand this would be proof that spaceships exist.

The pictures of lights at planes over gorebridge nope thats not proof, the video by Bevis And But head of the Dr Who type flying object nope thats not proof, Roswell weather balloon thingy nope not a shred of physical proof.:stuart:

Its the same as the Loch Ness Monster, and Big Foot, loads of stories and tales, but not a shred of physical proof.

Put forward your best evidence that proves your point, you only have to pick one piece of evidence ,one video, one statement anything at all but one piece that finally proves your point,lets see what you come up with ?

Even experienced astrophysicists,astronomers ect hold the view that we are not alone and the chances are very high that there could be advanced civilisations who have over come your 2 points of why there is no spaceships or the possibility of them.As i said if you cannot see other forms of possible evidence or proof out side the hard physical facts that you demand then that's you problem not mine. Lets say you are a member of a jury at a trial were the accused is being prosecuted for GBH in the form of hitting a person over the head with a baseball bat.Now the bat cannot be traced , there is no CTV cameras to PROOF he did it or was at the scene of the crime , in fact no real hard physical proof at all.There is nothing but witness statements placing him there and people saying they saw him doing it.What decision would you come to about his innocence??? were is the hard physical proof and evidence there apart from a injury to the victims head. To me the case of other forms of possible evidence is just as credible as the former.Do do you really think that the powers at be would roll out a UFO from anywhere never mind Area 51.Have you even seen some of the Videos or photos taken from that area , have you in fact ever read up or researched for your self on this subject?? What is the point in condemning all the possibilities if you have not or do not know the FULL picture?Can you provide proof that all UFOs , witnesses reports and some of the MOD UFO documents from our country and others are all fake or delusional .I reserve my right to have the views and opinions that the possibilities i have said now and in my previous posts on this thread still stand with me.

And when dudes like this one below who would know if a UFO picture or video was real or not goes a long way in my books for the possibility of advanced ETs either having visited here or the origins for genuine UFOs. People like him in their fields of expertise and the late Dr John Mack not to mention all the various reports and findings of leaked Government documents are highlighting the possibilities of possible ET origins of some UFOs.

This is what he can see below in any picture or cell phone video, so when he does not find any anomalies, then what.?????

Expert Opinion:CGI

Marc D?Antonio?CGI Expert ?FX Models

?Those of us in the (CGI) community can look at and immediately spot fakery. I have to say that this one is not actually even a GOOD fake.?

?In one of the images, you can see that the faker used something called ?radiosity?to render the images. The technique allows for more realistic images and makes things look very good, as if lit by the sun in this case. You can see classic radiosity render artefacts in the dark shadow areas of the CG craft. They show up as mottling in the shadows instead of smooth transitions.? PDF Compiled by http://www.UFO-Blog.com

This dude from CGI is working with MUFON., he is responsible for decoding and investigating cell phone,video and camera pictures of UFOs. So is his evidence worth listing to or your take or views on hard physical proof evidence?:10900:

Look it was you who is asking for proof when you cannot your self provide evidence or proof to to say that their is no POSSIBILITY for any ET

civilisations knowing, having or overcome what we know about technology. When did i say that the lights over that plane were proof , go on show me and when did i ever claim to have or made it clear that my argument was about PROOF.For the last time my argument in response to your claims that from what we know about our understanding of our current technology there is NO SPACESHIPS CAPABLE OF VISITING US.:qqb017:You are now trying to turn this argument around and demanding evidence or proof when you know fine well that anything short of hard physical proof is your justification of saying there are no POSSIBILITIES of us being visited by advanced civilisations. Were is your hard physical proof or evidence that there is no possibility of advance ET civilisations knowing more about technology than us????:stuart: Have ever read up on the Roswell incident, have you even bothered to read what the witnesses said or is it just a case that if the media or governments say it is so then you believe them without.

Media and government explanations of Roswell,(mostly USA governments).

1.When it was first reported= USFA , its some sort of flying disk.

2.When the real powers at be stepped in this was changed to=weather balloon.:10900:

3.Then it was changed to, A top secret balloon

4,Then it was changed to , top secret balloon with crash test dummies.:stuart::10900:

5.Case closed , backed up by the media or repeaters.:2thumbsup:

6.So, we all know now that past and present governments of the USA never lie, contradict or dis form and always tell the truth.:stuart::qqb017:

My take on Roswell not the easy ready made TV dinner explanation. The possibility that it could have been the real deal is for several reasons, there are a few but here is my 2.

1.If it was the real deal then they kept it secret for national security reasons, (many), social impacts and religious impacts, panic.

2.Technology gains and research, (advantages over the old USSR at the time would have been paramount or just plain common sense to the American administration and even possibility still today ).

maroonlegions

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_33/521000/521489/1/preview/Disclosure.pdf

DISCLOSURE PROJECT BRIEFING

DOCUMENT

!

Prepared for:

Members of the Press

Members of United States Government

Members of the US Scientific Community

!

Written and Compiled by:

!

Steven M. Greer, M.D., Director

and

Theodore C. Loder III, Ph.D.

April, 2001

This is a very big list of credible professionals who share the views of possible ET origins and government cover ups.It has also deltails of WHY they came to this view.The whole thing needs to studied or read to really understand why they are pressuring the USA government.I think there is an updated version but i chose this because of the early reasons they had come too for doing this.

deesidejambo

ML,

Has it ever occurred to you that Roswell, by an extremely strange co-incidence, just happens to be the same place where the USAF test their new technologies. Wow! What a coincidence!!!!

The Roswell explanation is simple but of course will be ignored by you.

It was the USAF themselves who started the whole thing by inventing a whole bunch of disinfo to confuse the public to avoid attention being given to the aircraft they were testing, which were prototypes of the current stealth aircraft.

The "Disclosure Project" is total nonsense. It is a bunch of wackos with no evidence. Taking quotes from folk like Sagan and Mitchell (who is bonkers) saying they believe we are not alone is completely different to saying that there are UFOS whizzzing round Wiltshire making crop circles.

It is perfectly logical to believe that there is other life in the universe, given the statistical liklihood. Few people doubt that.

Your problem is that you take this belief to such an extreme you can't see simple solutions to the things you see on the web. Sorry mate - crop circles are man-made. Even the one you just posted shows the stomper-board marks which the guys use to make them.

But you can't see that because you dont want to.

Has it ever ocurred to you why all the UK crop circles are found in Wiltshire? Are the aliens stuck there? Can their UFO not fly more than 20 miles from their underground lair? Or maybe, just maybe, it is done by humans who actually live in Wiltshire? Maybe a clue is the websites run by the guys who are actually making the circles, including instructions how to make them.

You are the one with the closed mind mate. You can't accept anything that contradicts your desperate search for evidence to confirm "the truth".

Once you start to eliminate the obvious nonsense like crop circles and fake photos of UFOs made by "eminent scientists" you may be able to discuss the issues with more credibility.

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_33/521000/521489/1/preview/Disclosure.pdf

DISCLOSURE PROJECT BRIEFING

DOCUMENT

!

Prepared for:

Members of the Press

Members of United States Government

Members of the US Scientific Community

!

Written and Compiled by:

!

Steven M. Greer, M.D., Director

and

Theodore C. Loder III, Ph.D.

April, 2001

This is a very big list of credible professionals who share the views of possible ET origins and government cover ups.It has also details of WHY they came to this view.The whole thing needs to studied or read to really understand why they are pressuring the USA government.I think there is an updated version but i chose this because of the early reasons they had come too for doing this.

Look pal fair comments you make all good stuff, the jury bit yea i like that, the Roswell thing, yip looks like a conspiracy if you go down that road, and the Paper written by the PHD All good stuff.

But the bottom line is, and i will compare it to a football player and how good he was " show us your medals " thats proof something solid you can touch and feel.

Not stories of i should have and could have.

If you step out the box and listen to what you are saying in a nutshell you are saying " little green men fly to our planet to make crop circles, and follow aircrafts, WHY ?

If they are so advanced, why on earth come here and hover over Aberdeen or some wind farm in the middle of nowhere.

It makes no rational sense, you are set in your ways and will not listen to reason.

I Ask you the question " show us your medals " ?

maroonlegions
Look pal fair comments you make all good stuff, the jury bit yea i like that, the Roswell thing, yip looks like a conspiracy if you go down that road, and the Paper written by the PHD All good stuff.

But the bottom line is, and i will compare it to a football player and how good he was " show us your medals " thats proof something solid you can touch and feel.

Not stories of i should have and could have.

If you step out the box and listen to what you are saying in a nutshell you are saying " little green men fly to our planet to make crop circles, and follow aircrafts, WHY ?

If they are so advanced, why on earth come here and hover over Aberdeen or some wind farm in the middle of nowhere.

It makes no rational sense, you are set in your ways and will not listen to reason.

I Ask you the question " show us your medals " ?

I refer you to my previous posts that i think answer your demands on me asking for Physical proof of SOME UFOs and POSSIBLE visitations being ET in origin.Do you think that if i had hard physical proof i would be debating it here on JKB?No i would first have it verified by an number of serious scientific and UFO organisations. What makes you think this evidence would not be debunked , ridiculed and denied (medals), by those high up in government circles who are known to not want this known or released???Have you any proof that these organisations would not want the latter to happen, there are many reasons why this would or could be the case.Your medals could be held by the USA governmental departments and organisations who are above the puppet governments of that country.Why don't you contact them about your demands for proof and see how far you get, you just have to look at what happened to the dude who successfully hacked into HIGHLY CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS held by the USA governments scientific organisation NASA to see how far you could possibly go. Circumstantial evidence is the best i or you will get right now and it has been that way since the 1940s .Again you show me circumstantial evidence or real proof that proves their could NOT POSSIBLY be advanced extraterrestrial civilisations that could not have POSSIBLY overcame to 2 primary obstacles in your very first post?? That there could not be possible ET civilisations having attained and successfully acquired the technology advancements that would enable them to visit us, is on the scale of the magnitude of the size of this universe LOW. That view and belief is also shared by various scientific and astronomy bodies too. If you are not swayed by the "circumstantial evidence" , (different to pure irrefutable evidence you seem to need ,understandable on the magnitude of this subject , that's your choice and right),then it boils down to a matter of the individuals hindsight.My gut feelings,perceptions and instincts that differ greatly from the "rational " part our minds that demands your hard evidence,proof is in my case been won over in a sense to my hindsight and gut feelings ect.This winning over of my instincts, hindsight ect was not done lightly or from a lack of weighting up and reading,listening to both sides of the coin.You need to,( in my view that is), like any subject of this magnitude and the size of the information it contains ect spend a lot of time on it. Like i said weighing up BOTH sides of the story ect, is the only way of fully understanding and perceiving the WHOLE of the possible circumstantial evidence. If not there is always the danger of throwing the bairn oot with the bath water.:stuart:There are in my views individuals who would NOW if this is for real by their experiences of expertise of working closely in unison with various bodies of the governmental or non governmental scientific , military and intelligence bodies and agencies, there is NO question that this is not so.Green men in flying saucers that come here to make crop formations is in my view a very poor and rather a confirmation of lack of knowledge , study and unfair view of the overall circumstantial evidence,(possible).There are not just ET explanations for crop formations and they have evolved way past a simple:10900: one dimensional circle in design , did you know that??And there is the matter of some genuine unexplained formations ,(300-400 feet in diameter,showing no signs of entry into or out off the field, ones formed with no tram lines for easy untraceable entry and getting out of the fields and the highly geometrical, symmetrical designs that are found.).I suggest you look more closely ate the genuine formations that have in the past and still are now baffling not only the scientific community but military circles as well.The MOD FREEDOM OF INFORMATION FILES would be a good place to start looking on why and how the military ,governmental and scientific people take a very serious and opposite view of the "circumstantial evidence" that you seem to do. I await your proof ,circumstantial evidence or explanations to prove that there is no possible circumstantial evidence to suggest or even DEEM that advanced ET civilisations have now or in the past overcome the technology we NOW KNOW off to visit us.??? WILL YOU LISTEN TO THAT REASON or are you not read up ,studied or knowledgeable enough to see that you are too stuck in your ways that is borne out of alack of knowledge to see the other possible evidence in the circumstantial evidence that this subject has or is it a case of it cannot be possibility real cause the governments and media says so???:stuart::stuart:

Aberdeen and other towns like them have many reported sightings and are we in a real position to judge as to WHY a UFO would choose to hover there. If you really look at the some of the POSSIBLE attempted

communications in some genuine crop formations and geometry designs you will see that they are far from a simple circle made by a wee green man in a flying saucer as you say.The term flying saucer was termed and used by the media in the 40s after a pilot seen them track his plane and described them as too dinner plates on top each other.:10900:

maroonlegions

germany92uz1.jpg

This is interesting given the fact its from a ancient artefact and resembles it closely. Not saying its genuine as am still trying to find out if it was investigated for its genuineness and not man made.

I refer you to my previous posts that i think answer your demands on me asking for Physical proof of SOME UFOs and POSSIBLE visitations being ET in origin.Do you think that if i had hard physical proof i would be debating it here on JKB?No i would first have it verified by an number of serious scientific and UFO organisations. What makes you think this evidence would not be debunked , ridiculed and denied (medals), by those high up in government circles who are known to not want this known or released???Have you any proof that these organisations would not want the latter to happen, there are many reasons why this would or could be the case.Your medals could be held by the USA governmental departments and organisations who are above the puppet governments of that country.Why don't you contact them about your demands for proof and see how far you get, you just have to look at what happened to the dude who successfully hacked into HIGHLY CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS held by the USA governments scientific organisation NASA to see how far you could possibly go. Circumstantial evidence is the best i or you will get right now and it has been that way since the 1940s .Again you show me circumstantial evidence or real proof that proves their could NOT POSSIBLY be advanced extraterrestrial civilisations that could not have POSSIBLY overcame to 2 primary obstacles in your very first post?? That there could not be possible ET civilisations having attained and successfully acquired the technology advancements that would enable them to visit us, is on the scale of the magnitude of the size of this universe LOW. That view and belief is also shared by various scientific and astronomy bodies too. If you are not swayed by the "circumstantial evidence" , (different to pure irrefutable evidence you seem to need ,understandable on the magnitude of this subject , that's your choice and right),then it boils down to a matter of the individuals hindsight.My gut feelings,perceptions and instincts that differ greatly from the "rational " part our minds that demands your hard evidence,proof is in my case been won over in a sense to my hindsight and gut feelings ect.This winning over of my instincts, hindsight ect was not done lightly or from a lack of weighting up and reading,listening to both sides of the coin.You need to,( in my view that is), like any subject of this magnitude and the size of the information it contains ect spend a lot of time on it. Like i said weighing up BOTH sides of the story ect, is the only way of fully understanding and perceiving the WHOLE of the possible circumstantial evidence. If not there is always the danger of throwing the bairn oot with the bath water.:stuart:There are in my views individuals who would NOW if this is for real by their experiences of expertise of working closely in unison with various bodies of the governmental or non governmental scientific , military and intelligence bodies and agencies, there is NO question that this is not so.Green men in flying saucers that come here to make crop formations is in my view a very poor and rather a confirmation of lack of knowledge , study and unfair view of the overall circumstantial evidence,(possible).There are not just ET explanations for crop formations and they have evolved way past a simple:10900: one dimensional circle in design , did you know that??And there is the matter of some genuine unexplained formations ,(300-400 feet in diameter,showing no signs of entry into or out off the field, ones formed with no tram lines for easy untraceable entry and getting out of the fields and the highly geometrical, symmetrical designs that are found.).I suggest you look more closely ate the genuine formations that have in the past and still are now baffling not only the scientific community but military circles as well.The MOD FREEDOM OF INFORMATION FILES would be a good place to start looking on why and how the military ,governmental and scientific people take a very serious and opposite view of the "circumstantial evidence" that you seem to do. I await your proof ,circumstantial evidence or explanations to prove that there is no possible circumstantial evidence to suggest or even DEEM that advanced ET civilisations have now or in the past overcome the technology we NOW KNOW off to visit us.??? WILL YOU LISTEN TO THAT REASON or are you not read up ,studied or knowledgeable enough to see that you are too stuck in your ways that is borne out of alack of knowledge to see the other possible evidence in the circumstantial evidence that this subject has or is it a case of it cannot be possibility real cause the governments and media says so???:stuart::stuart:

Aberdeen and other towns like them have many reported sightings and are we in a real position to judge as to WHY a UFO would choose to hover there. If you really look at the some of the POSSIBLE attempted

communications in some genuine crop formations and geometry designs you will see that they are far from a simple circle made by a wee green man in a flying saucer as you say.The term flying saucer was termed and used by the media in the 40s after a pilot seen them track his plane and described them as too dinner plates on top each other.:10900:

A Good reply and i can now see where you are coming from, hmm maybee there is something out there after all.

I Will keep an open mind on the subject.

maroonlegions
A Good reply and i can now see where you are coming from, hmm maybee there is something out there after all.

I Will keep an open mind on the subject.

Listen i was not personally having go at your good self and do appreciate it can be a big thing to take in or understand , this subject is riddled with disinformation,attention seekers , people out to fake photos ect in the chance they can make money out of it.Its good that there is so much better technology today to expose the people trying to fake photos and make money out of it at the same time.Lets see if the Discloser Project get any joy or real responses out off the USA government or even an acknowledgement that there is enough sufficient circumstantial evidence to set up scientific research groups.These groups working closely with the serious and professional UFO investigation organisations that could provided photos,videos ect from the public would expand the chances of finding out much more.Mufon the American UFO group have some people from the scientific community working along side them and would gladly welcome

this. BUFORA the British equivalent of MUFON have the same.At the end off the day we are both Jambos and love the club i for one would settle for that any day, have a good weekend bud, off to decided what to bevy

tonight.:10900:

Listen i was not personally having go at your good self and do appreciate it can be a big thing to take in or understand , this subject is riddled with disinformation,attention seekers , people out to fake photos ect in the chance they can make money out of it.Its good that there is so much better technology today to expose the people trying to fake photos and make money out of it at the same time.Lets see if the Discloser Project get any joy or real responses out off the USA government or even an acknowledgment that there is enough sufficient circumstantial evidence to set up scientific research groups.These groups working closely with the serious and professional UFO investigation organizations that could provided photos,videos etc from the public would expand the chances of finding out much more.Mufon the American UFO group have some people from the scientific community working along side them and would gladly welcome

this. BUFORA the British equivalent of MUFON have the same.At the end off the day we are both Jambos and love the club i for one would settle for that any day, have a good weekend bud, off to decided what to bevy

tonight.:10900:

It always was in my mind that if an Alien Ship was indeed captured in the Roswell incident, the yanks could have reversed engineered it, the stelph bomber was way past CCCP Technology i wonder.

maroonlegions

Tuesday, 02 June 2009

UFO Propulsion Systems

'If we deduce from the mountain of evidence that some flying saucers come to earth from nearby solar systems(there are one thousand stars within fifty-five light-years, forty-six of which are like the sun), we are immediately faced with two questions:

(1) How can a spaceship travel from a nearby solar system to earth in a reasonable time?

(2) Once here, how can flying saucers behave the way they are observed to behave? How do they achieve their reported high speed flight in the atmosphere (thousands of miles per hour), their ability to stop and start abruptly, to move up and down and back and forth seemingly with none of the limitations of conventional aircraft?

Typically there are no visible external engines, wings, or tails. Usually the objects are relatively silent compared to conventional craft. Often unusual colored glows are seen adjacent to the craft, and a variety of physical and physiological effects are produced on living and inanimate objects in the vicinity. These are the truly technological challenges.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sf-ufo-propulsion-systems.html

Some good points here.

Tuesday, 02 June 2009

UFO Propulsion Systems

'If we deduce from the mountain of evidence that some flying saucers come to earth from nearby solar systems(there are one thousand stars within fifty-five light-years, forty-six of which are like the sun), we are immediately faced with two questions:

(1) How can a spaceship travel from a nearby solar system to earth in a reasonable time?

(2) Once here, how can flying saucers behave the way they are observed to behave? How do they achieve their reported high speed flight in the atmosphere (thousands of miles per hour), their ability to stop and start abruptly, to move up and down and back and forth seemingly with none of the limitations of conventional aircraft?

Typically there are no visible external engines, wings, or tails. Usually the objects are relatively silent compared to conventional craft. Often unusual colored glows are seen adjacent to the craft, and a variety of physical and physiological effects are produced on living and inanimate objects in the vicinity. These are the truly technological challenges.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sf-ufo-propulsion-systems.html

Some good points here.

Have you considered the possibility of future generations of the human race time traveling back to our time from the future ?

maroonlegions
Have you considered the possibility of future generations of the human race time traveling back to our time from the future ?

Yes i have and some researchers do have the view that some of the UFOs could be as you say time travellers from the future , who is to say eh.Valid point though and one worth keeping an open mind on too.

Patches/insignias always have a meaning behind them and indicate what a unit/formation/organization is tasked for. Here are some of the more interesting ones that come from NASA and many secret Black Ops projects. What are the hidden meanings behind them? Let's find out!

Here?s an interesting patch with an ET/Alien on it that belongs to the US Air Force 509th Bomber Wing, the group that was stationed at Roswell in 1947! Why the ET? What?s the connection? Is there more than meets the eye here?

8f3168546508.jpg

Here?s another one. This patch belongs to TENCAP. In 1977 Congress directed the establishment of Air Force TENCAP with three primary missions: Exploiting space systems for tactical applications through rapid prototyping projects; Influencing the design of future space systems for tactical applications; and Educating war fighters about the capabilities and tactical utility of space systems.

4d33907ee37e.jpg

Again, why the alien on the patch?

Another Black Budget project patch, this one belongs to the Special Projects Office, Groom Lake, Nevada (Area 51). Note the ?9/11? written in Roman letters and the ubiquitous cluster of 5 + 1 Stars again, as seen in the previous patch! And who?s the ?apparition? or ?alien? in the middle with the horns with what looks like six fingers?

0a6cde6aa62b.jpg

The Apollo 17 flight to Taurus Littrow official insignia was not the first (or even the second) submitted graphic for NASA's approval. Apollo 17, Jack Shmidtt, submitted two previous patch designs which were rejected by NASA because they may have contained suggestive graphics which NASA was not prepared to release.:th_o:

The above patches are from NASA and the so called, "BLACK OPS PROJECTS that are heavily funded by tax payers money and are IMMUNE to any kind of disclosure or investigation under the freedom of information acts.

f_518f45842fam_a20207c.jpg

Archived