Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

deesidejambo
Yes i have and some researchers do have the view that some of the UFOs could be as you say time travellers from the future , who is to say eh.Valid point though and one worth keeping an open mind on too.

Patches/insignias always have a meaning behind them and indicate what a unit/formation/organization is tasked for. Here are some of the more interesting ones that come from NASA and many secret Black Ops projects. What are the hidden meanings behind them? Let's find out!

Here?s an interesting patch with an ET/Alien on it that belongs to the US Air Force 509th Bomber Wing, the group that was stationed at Roswell in 1947! Why the ET? What?s the connection? Is there more than meets the eye here?

8f3168546508.jpg

Here?s another one. This patch belongs to TENCAP. In 1977 Congress directed the establishment of Air Force TENCAP with three primary missions: Exploiting space systems for tactical applications through rapid prototyping projects; Influencing the design of future space systems for tactical applications; and Educating war fighters about the capabilities and tactical utility of space systems.

4d33907ee37e.jpg

Again, why the alien on the patch?

Another Black Budget project patch, this one belongs to the Special Projects Office, Groom Lake, Nevada (Area 51). Note the ?9/11? written in Roman letters and the ubiquitous cluster of 5 + 1 Stars again, as seen in the previous patch! And who?s the ?apparition? or ?alien? in the middle with the horns with what looks like six fingers?

0a6cde6aa62b.jpg

The Apollo 17 flight to Taurus Littrow official insignia was not the first (or even the second) submitted graphic for NASA's approval. Apollo 17, Jack Shmidtt, submitted two previous patch designs which were rejected by NASA because they may have contained suggestive graphics which NASA was not prepared to release.:th_o:

The above patches are from NASA and the so called, "BLACK OPS PROJECTS that are heavily funded by tax payers money and are IMMUNE to any kind of disclosure or investigation under the freedom of information acts.

f_518f45842fam_a20207c.jpg

Do your research and you will find out the connection between the USAF and Roswell is quite simple. Unfortunately you wont like the answer.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

This last one i think comes from NASA , its quite funny i think.

7bc64117ebf2.jpg

I think the the capitol letters could be stand for N= NONE

O=OFF

Y=YOUR

F=FECKING

B=BUSINESS :10900:

Typical eh, NASA telling us the GTF.:10900:

maroonlegions
Do your research and you will find out the connection between the USAF and Roswell is quite simple. Unfortunately you wont like the answer.

Well it depends on what info you believe in and what kind of disinformation you can swallow .A bit arrogant of you to presume that i have not done my research on Roswell.No comment on the insignia or badges i see eh.If i take the view that Roswell was something that i do not accept as happening as the official versions and the powers at be would like us to accept than that's my business.Getting a bit late for trolling on the Ike site is it not. Just because the official version of it comes from the powers at be it does not make it the whole truth.You saying that the official version of events and those officials who said it would never lie or cover up something so big that they felt they had to because of what it meant to the scientific community ,religions and society in general???That is a possibility and one you may not like but *simple "to explain is to me a easy ready made answer that fails to address so much more unanswered questions.

North Berwick Jambo

Got to laugh, i just noticed the main news item on Yahoo's main page is all about NASA releasing the videos with the ufo's that they call unexplained lol. Your a bit slow tonight ML :10900:

Got to laugh, i just noticed the main news item on Yahoo's main page is all about NASA releasing the videos with the ufo's that they call unexplained lol. Your a bit slow tonight ML :10900:

I love beating him to it!

Well at least they never tried to pan it off with the old weather balloon story.

maroonlegions

Report by A. J. Gevaerd, editor, Brazilian UFO Magazine

Translated by Eduardo Rado, volunteer, Brazilian UFO Magazine

As of May 04th, Brazilian Government has disclosed over 600 new pages of previously classified documents, covering UFO reports and military investigations from 1970 to 1979, including photos and films, for the first time.

The content of this material has now been examined and proved to be very interesting and revelatory of Brazilian official strategy to cover UFO cases, often openly regarded as "from external sources" in these new documents, meaning from outside Earth. The cases covered and the methods used to investigate them by the military are also very significant.

On my opinion, the most important material contained in this new declassification are 195 new pages of documents resulted from the Operation Saucer, conducted in the Amazon by the Brazilian Air Force from September to December 1977, that is certainly the biggest *known* official initiative to military investigate UFOs in the world.

As I also reported, so far, over 1,400 pages of Brazilian previously classified UFO documents have been released thanks to the efforts of the Brazilian UFO Researchers Committee (CBU), through the campaign UFOs: Freedom of Information Now, started in 2004 and articulated by the Brazilian UFO Magazine. This last one has been the biggest disclosure ever in Brazil.

The PDF files of 12 envelopes or folders now released can be downloaded here. Please read below a summary of the contents of each envelope or folder and pay special attention to this one down loadable here Folder 10 - 1978.

Brazilian UFO researchers are very excited about these new disclosures, that in questionably prove that our efforts have been profitable for the entire Brazilian UFO Community.

documents

http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/20...nd-photos.html

:10900:, Beat ya, take a look at this release from the Brazilian government on UFO reports under the freedom of information acts.:10900:

P.S i have seen that video but admit not posting it on KB so you are indeed entitled to loving it,:10900:

North Berwick Jambo
Report by A. J. Gevaerd, editor, Brazilian UFO Magazine

Translated by Eduardo Rado, volunteer, Brazilian UFO Magazine

As of May 04th, Brazilian Government has disclosed over 600 new pages of previously classified documents, covering UFO reports and military investigations from 1970 to 1979, including photos and films, for the first time.

The content of this material has now been examined and proved to be very interesting and revelatory of Brazilian official strategy to cover UFO cases, often openly regarded as "from external sources" in these new documents, meaning from outside Earth. The cases covered and the methods used to investigate them by the military are also very significant.

On my opinion, the most important material contained in this new declassification are 195 new pages of documents resulted from the Operation Saucer, conducted in the Amazon by the Brazilian Air Force from September to December 1977, that is certainly the biggest *known* official initiative to military investigate UFOs in the world.

As I also reported, so far, over 1,400 pages of Brazilian previously classified UFO documents have been released thanks to the efforts of the Brazilian UFO Researchers Committee (CBU), through the campaign UFOs: Freedom of Information Now, started in 2004 and articulated by the Brazilian UFO Magazine. This last one has been the biggest disclosure ever in Brazil.

The PDF files of 12 envelopes or folders now released can be downloaded here. Please read below a summary of the contents of each envelope or folder and pay special attention to this one down loadable here Folder 10 - 1978.

Brazilian UFO researchers are very excited about these new disclosures, that in questionably prove that our efforts have been profitable for the entire Brazilian UFO Community.

documents

http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/20...nd-photos.html

:10900:, Beat ya, take a look at this release from the Brazilian government on UFO reports under the freedom of information acts.:10900:

P.S i have seen that video but admit not posting it on KB so you are indeed entitled to loving it,:10900:

The link doesn't work ML :2thumbsup:

http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/

if you cut out the stuff at the end you get this!

EDIT:

Should have realised this, but all the downloads from the Brazilian Government are in some kind of Foreign language. It must be Aliens or something!

maroonlegions
http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/

if you cut out the stuff at the end you get this!

EDIT:

Should have realised this, but all the downloads from the Brazilian Government are in some kind of Foreign language. It must be Aliens or something!

:10900:

Its Brazilian :10900:, i think some dude is working on translating the written reports from the MOD in to English.This link will give you a brief description of what is contained in some case files.If you just click on the actual case files you can get some more photos that they,(MOD), obviously took

seriously .http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/2009/06/brazil-disclosure-reports-and-photos.html

maroonlegions
Its probably Portuguese, no?

Correct Cigaro, :2thumbsup:, fecking Brazilians speaking a foreign language.:stuart::10900:

maroonlegions
Have you considered the possibility of future generations of the human race time traveling back to our time from the future ?

Science German Scientists Declare Speed of Light Broken

Michael Asher (Blog) - August 16, 2007 10:15 PM

Protected by FormShield

A "Macroscopic Violation" of Special Relativity

According to modern physics, the speed of light is a fundamental, unbreakable limit. Yet two physicists are now claiming they have done just that, and propelled a stream of photons faster than the speed of light.

G?nter Nimtz and Alfons Stahlhofen of the University of Koblenz, Germany, have been researching a phenomenon known as quantum tunnelling. Two prisms are placed together. When a light is shown through the prisms, a detector picks up the light and records information about the photon. However, when the two prisms are separated, Nimtz and Stahlhofen discovered that photons would occasionally "tunnel" between the prisms -- arriving at the detector sooner than should theoretically be possible.

The two scientists say they have now tunneled photons "instantaneously" across a distance of up to one meter. Their conclusion, stated in a recent paper, is that the speed limit of special relativity has been violated. Dr. Nimtz claims quantum tunneling is a little understood process that is "the most important" aspect of quantum physics, one that may be responsible for the computational efficiency of the human brain.

Being able to violate the speed of light would undermine our current understanding of space and time, and lead to a number of bizarre effects, such as being able to travel backwards in time.

However, Dr. Aephraim Steinberg, from the University of Toronto, disagrees with the findings. He says its all just a matter of interpretation. The "wave packet" of the virtual photon exceeded the speed of light, but no actual information was transmitted that fast. Therefore, according to Steinberg, Einstein's cosmic speed limit remains safe.

Nimtz and Stahlhofen may be the first scientists to create a macro-scale experiment.

In a statement published shortly after the paper was announced, Nimitz claims, "For the time being, this is the only violation [of special relativity] that I know of.":2thumbsup:

It looks like they made a sort of breakthrough, small but maybe a first step , like all things and discoveries its baby steps first.Einstein's cosmic speed limit,(of what we know of at present) , might at present remain safe but i feel it is just a matter of time before it is surpassed with more knowledge gained from people like the 2 scientists who experimented with this, who knows eh.

http://www.dailytech.com/German+Scientists+Declare+Speed+of+Light+Broken/article8487.htm

maroonlegions

UFO, ALIEN, SCIENTIST FIND EVIDENCE OF LIFE ON PLANET HD189733B? by Ronald Nussbeck

Frontier Science

Researcher Writers

The Journal of Frontier Science

The inventor of APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process Ron Stewart in his latest demonstration of mapping

a planet find life on HD189733B?

Photo provided by Hubble Space Telescope

hubble1-330x401.jpg

The discovery of building blocks of life on one of the closest known planets orbiting a star other than our own sun is

a gas giant planet HD 189733B. Astronomers have detected water and carbon dioxide, key signs of life in the

atmosphere of HD 189733B orbiting it's star 63 light years away form Earth in the constellation Vulpecula. Scientists

have said for sometime that life would be found soon, it was just a matter of time, has that time come.

Photo provided by Hubble Space Telescope.

TODAY IS

On both the North and South pole of the planet the photo shows a land mass rising above the clouds with some

mountains that are estimated to be thirty miles high. From the photo below it is easily seen that the surface rises

dramatically at both poles.

In the photo below APEP shows what is thought to be a large amount of water on the surface with land masses and

continents similar to what is found on Earth. The gold spot and the white reflection is the Sun's energy highlighting

the water vapour in HD189733B's atmosphere.

A closer look in the photo below shows the North pole of HD 189733B and it's mountainous and rainy hemisphere

with cloud clinging to them. It is quite possible that rain falls perpetually on this giant planet. The planet is 1.15 times

the size of Jupiter and orbits it's host Sun every 2.219 days that's incredible compared to Earth's 365 days.

The photo below gives a close up of a canyon from the above photo and what looks like a city of structures built

inside the canyon walls.The structures found on the North pole resembles higher intelligent design sky scrapers with

what look like pictographs or designs on the exterior of the buildings and the canyon walls. A water fall flows between

the buildings, when the buildings are put in perspective to the size of the mountains around them one can only say

that massive in Earth terms will not be sufficient to describe them. Also from the view taken by the Hubble telescope

and enlarged by APEP the structures look shielded from direct sun light and protected from what are thought strong

winds of the planet.

The carbon dioxide is the main reason for the excitement," said Mark

Swain, a research scientist at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory in

Pasadena, California.

In a separate study, published in the journal Nature, a team from the

California Institute of Technology in Pasadena has found the

signature of water vapour in the superheated atmosphere of the same

planet.

hubble4-360x200.jpg

hubble2.jpg

http://www.frontierscience.us/index.html

Still trying to find out if there is anything about this finding on the NASA web site, not saying this is true or has been verified by other scientists but just thought to post this.The new" APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process" is the main reason i posted this information and should provide greater clarity from images photographed from the Hubble Space Telescope.

deesidejambo
UFO, ALIEN, SCIENTIST FIND EVIDENCE OF LIFE ON PLANET HD189733B? by Ronald Nussbeck

Frontier Science

Researcher Writers

The Journal of Frontier Science

The inventor of APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process Ron Stewart in his latest demonstration of mapping

a planet find life on HD189733B?

Photo provided by Hubble Space Telescope

hubble1-330x401.jpg

The discovery of building blocks of life on one of the closest known planets orbiting a star other than our own sun is

a gas giant planet HD 189733B. Astronomers have detected water and carbon dioxide, key signs of life in the

atmosphere of HD 189733B orbiting it's star 63 light years away form Earth in the constellation Vulpecula. Scientists

have said for sometime that life would be found soon, it was just a matter of time, has that time come.

Photo provided by Hubble Space Telescope.

TODAY IS

On both the North and South pole of the planet the photo shows a land mass rising above the clouds with some

mountains that are estimated to be thirty miles high. From the photo below it is easily seen that the surface rises

dramatically at both poles.

In the photo below APEP shows what is thought to be a large amount of water on the surface with land masses and

continents similar to what is found on Earth. The gold spot and the white reflection is the Sun's energy highlighting

the water vapour in HD189733B's atmosphere.

A closer look in the photo below shows the North pole of HD 189733B and it's mountainous and rainy hemisphere

with cloud clinging to them. It is quite possible that rain falls perpetually on this giant planet. The planet is 1.15 times

the size of Jupiter and orbits it's host Sun every 2.219 days that's incredible compared to Earth's 365 days.

The photo below gives a close up of a canyon from the above photo and what looks like a city of structures built

inside the canyon walls.The structures found on the North pole resembles higher intelligent design sky scrapers with

what look like pictographs or designs on the exterior of the buildings and the canyon walls. A water fall flows between

the buildings, when the buildings are put in perspective to the size of the mountains around them one can only say

that massive in Earth terms will not be sufficient to describe them. Also from the view taken by the Hubble telescope

and enlarged by APEP the structures look shielded from direct sun light and protected from what are thought strong

winds of the planet.

The carbon dioxide is the main reason for the excitement," said Mark

Swain, a research scientist at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory in

Pasadena, California.

In a separate study, published in the journal Nature, a team from the

California Institute of Technology in Pasadena has found the

signature of water vapour in the superheated atmosphere of the same

planet.

hubble4-360x200.jpg

hubble2.jpg

http://www.frontierscience.us/index.html

Still trying to find out if there is anything about this finding on the NASA web site, not saying this is true or has been verified by other scientists but just thought to post this.The new" APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process" is the main reason i posted this information and should provide greater clarity from images photographed from the Hubble Space Telescope.

Totally faked. Sykscrapers and buildings? lol

lol

ML.. that might be the most bonkers report you have posted so far.

We are not capable of photographing planets like that and the suggestion that;

"The photo below gives a close up of a canyon from the above photo and what looks like a city of structures built

the buildings,"

is just mental. I thought you of all people would know about how we are finding planets at the moment.

It is usually a case of the fact that their Sun's light dips ever so fractionally and we assume that it is because a planet has passed in front of it and we can make informed guesses to its size etc when we have witnessed the occurrence a few times.

They also look for gravitational changes in the suns wobble. This can tell you if it has an outside force working against it. Like a massive planet.

To say that we can photograph the planet in any detail is just bonkers.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/HD189733B-2-print.php I guess this is what it was claiming... lol

This is the original picture

hubble7.jpg

And they are claiming that they zoomed into give a picture of buildings.

Einstein100th.jpg

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Err....I'll second that.:24::24:

Can you explain how the " Cling Ons " cloaking device works, i never could work that one out.:qqb010:

Take a look at my 'signature.' Evil 'gits...':rifle:

maroonlegions

http://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2009...ifies-ufo.html

Monday, June 08, 2009

Uruguay: Air Force Declassifies UFO Files, ET Hypothesis Not Dismissed.:radar:

Well that is another country following the UK, ect in declassifying and making public its study/reports and findings on UFOs.Is this the start of a gradual public awareness programme in which they bit by bit release this kind of classified information for some future announcement.Who knows but i would not rule out that possibility .:thinking2::deal2:

"Most everyone knows that Einstein proved that time is relative, not absolute as Newton claimed. With the proper technology, such as a very fast spaceship, one person is able to experience several days while another person simultaneously experiences only a few hours or minutes. The same two people can meet up again, one having experienced days or even years while the other has only experienced minutes. "

Maroonlegions - can you explain to me in simpleton terms how this is possible?

My head hurts trying to think about that?!

I just dont get how two people can meet up, one having experience a few hours, and one a few days. WTF...... man i feel dizzy. :stuart:

can you explain to me in simpleton terms how this is possible?

My head hurts trying to think about that?!

I just dont get how two people can meet up, one having experience a few hours, and one a few days. WTF...... man i feel dizzy. :stuart:

I know.. its crazy isn't it..

Time isn't like a straight line.. It passes quicker or slower for you depending on your relative speed to each other. Now 70mph on the motorway won't make any difference in the grand scheme of things as we are all on the same planet spinning around at several thousand MPH, which is also orbiting the sun at an even greater speed. And of course, the sun itself is not sitting still. It is moving around our own galaxy, which, you've guessed it is also moving at a great rate of knots.

We are moving very very fast, but we are all moving at the same speed.

Now, -

From http://www.perkel.com/nerd/relativity.htm

One of Einstein's strengths was that he's someone who was comfortable thinking outside the box. Einstein concluded that since they measured the speed of light to be the same in all frames of reference, but the distance the light traveled differed between observers moving at different speeds, and since distance is speed multiplied by time, then Einstein concluded that different observers must see time differently. That the speed that one progressed through time varied with your frame of reference and relative motion to the object you are observing. Einstein theorized, and it was later proven, that good clocks will not always agree in what time it is because they move through time at different speeds.

So, if someone is moving at 99% of the speed of light and shines a light in front of them, one would think it would only go 1% faster, and for a stationary observer (whatever that really means) it would look that way. However, from the point of view of the person moving, it looks to them as if the light is moving away at 100% of the speed of light. How can that be? Well, suppose that the fast moving person is moving into the future at a faster rate than the stationary observer, who is aging faster. Because they are moving into the future 100 times faster, light appears to be moving 100 times faster than it really is. Thus the distortion of time causes the laws of physics to be the same in any frame of reference and all observers agree on the speed of light, but do not agree on time.

"If you got in a rocket ship and accelerated you could go what seems infinitely fast to you. You could travel to a star 100 light years away and get they by lunch, turn around, and get back to Earth the same day. But you will find that everyone else is 200 years (and one day) older than you are. From their perspective, you were travelling very close to the speed of light and it take 200 years for light to get to that star and back. But to you, it was only a day. Your ageing slowed down because you move forward through time faster. What you observe as linear acceleration in space that obeys Newton's laws, isn't what really happens. You start out accelerating in space but as you gain speed you start accelerating through time instead. You can only move at the speed of light in space, but can move infinitely fast through time. "

maroonlegions

NSA UFO files

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

Alternate link here:

http://jya.com/nsa-ufo.htm

Quote:

"The documents listed on this page were located in response to the numerous requests received by NSA on the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO). In 1980, NSA was involved in Civil Action No. 80-1562, "Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. National Security Agency". Documents related to that ligitation are marked with "*". "XXXXX" has been inserted in a title if a portion of the title has been deleted prior to release."

Quite a few of these reports by NASA have been blackened out but there is still some that contain some information on the reports. Interesting that they felt the need to blacken out the possible juicy stuff. Using the old usual national security act to hide something possibly or justified in doing so who knows eh.

P.S These files are for public viewing so no need to panic.:10900:

maroonlegions

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

For anyone that is interested, here is some released files and photos with reports from the Majestic 12 committee. Who under the orders of the USA government formed the scientific body who seriously studied and evaluated photos and reports from the public and military sources from the mid 40s and onwards.

maroonlegions

6a00d8341bf7f753ef01157121705a970b-500wi

June 19, 2009

The Dark-Energy-Fueled Warp Ship: Possible or a 21st-Century Da Vinci "Helicopter"?

The internet was amazed by images of the world's first warpship recently, and if you're wondering how science got past the fiction so quickly, remember how Leonardo is credited with inventing the helicopter? Despite not knowing any of the relevant aerodynamics, physics, engineering, or having any of the required skills other than "able to draw a pretty picture"? It's the same deal.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/06/the-darkenergy-fueled-warpship-is-it-like-leonardo-davincis-helicopter.html

maroonlegions
lol

"The photo below gives a close up of a canyon from the above photo and what looks like a city of structures built

the buildings,"

is just mental. I thought you of all people would know about how we are finding planets at the moment.

It is usually a case of the fact that their Sun's light dips ever so fractionally and we assume that it is because a planet has passed in front of it and we can make informed guesses to its size etc when we have witnessed the occurrence a few times.

They also look for gravitational changes in the suns wobble. This can tell you if it has an outside force working against it. Like a massive planet.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/HD189733B-2-print.php I guess this is what it was claiming... lol

hubble7.jpg

"Still trying to find out if there is anything about this finding on the NASA web site, not saying this is true or has been verified by other scientists but just thought to post this.The new" APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process" is the main reason i posted this information and should provide greater clarity from images photographed from the Hubble Space Telescope"

That was my above quote in my post about this.I do know how NASA ARE TRYING TO FIND PLANETS, there are scientists working OUT SIDE of the mainstream sciences and it does not make their discoveries any less credible because of this.

maroonlegions
lol

the buildings,"

hubble7.jpg

APEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process for the first time reveals the step by step process of it's ground breaking technology for the world to see first hand how images are produced. "This is beyond the current boundary of science, this Advanced Extraction Process revolutionizes the entire field of planet hunting", this goes well beyond anything NASA scientists currently use, this is a game changer".Teresa Van Horn.

The top right hand side of the photo is the starting point of the planet as taken by the Hubble space Telescope. Follow the arrows from one enlargement to the next. The bottom right photo is the refection of the sun off the planet as the process moved closer.

Is this "PEP-Advanced Photographic Extraction Process" credible?? thats the question for me and if it was discovered by a scientist outside the mainstream and NOT working for NASA would it be allowed to be given the green light of authenticity or debunked ruthlessly???So in reality if scientists who are NOT of the fold of the mainstream sciences like NASA come up with certain discoveries or theory's in this sort of field is then just the norm to label it bonkers?? I am for one in no position to judge this.

maroonlegions
Cool. In that case let's just say it's bonkers. :thumb:

With respect Ulysses i take it you are in a position to say its bonkers.:smiley2:

maroonlegions

Scientists Develop New Method to Find Alien Oceans, Earth-like Planets (w/Videos)

May 26th, 2009 By Bill Steigerwald

Enlarge

This narrow-angle color image of the Earth, dubbed 'Pale Blue Dot', is a part of the first ever 'portrait' of the solar system taken by Voyager 1. The spacecraft acquired a total of 60 frames for a mosaic of the solar system from a distance of more than 4 billion miles from Earth and about 32 degrees above the ecliptic. From Voyager's great distance Earth is a mere point of light, less than the size of a picture element even in the narrow-angle camera. Earth was a crescent only 0.12 pixel in size. Coincidentally, Earth lies right in the center of one of the scattered light rays resulting from taking the image so close to the sun. This blown-up image of the Earth was taken through three color filters -- violet, blue and green -- and recombined to produce the color image. The background features in the image are artifacts resulting from the magnification. Credit: NASA JPL

22-scientistsde.jpg

Sorry dudes but these are the people in a position to judge and the ones i will listen to, this forth coming paper in August should be interesting .:2thumbsup:

http://www.physorg.com/news162541543.html

As i started this thread, and it has clearly turned into a farce, can one of the mods please close it once and for all.

Thank you.:nah:

maroonlegions
As i started this thread, and it has clearly turned into a farce, can one of the mods please close it once and for all.

Thank you.:nah:

How is it a farce , we all are entitled to our views and opinions, it all depends on how far one wants to open ones mind and how far you . me or anyone goes deeper into it.

PhysOrg.com) -- Since the early 1990s astronomers have discovered more than 300 planets orbiting stars other than our sun, nearly all of them gas giants like Jupiter. Powerful space telescopes, such as the one that is central to NASA's recently launched Kepler Mission, will make it easier to spot much smaller rocky extrasolar planets, or exoplanets, more similar to Earth.

I do not contain the above being a farce.

With respect Ulysses i take it you are in a position to say its bonkers.:smiley2:

I've asked before, and I'll ask again: Why are unicorns hollow?

I've asked before, and I'll ask again: Why are unicorns hollow?

If you had to go around sweeping up the mess from the one that lives at the bottom of our garden, you wouldn't ask such stupid questions.

deesidejambo
How is it a farce , we all are entitled to our views and opinions, it all depends on how far one wants to open ones mind and how far you . me or anyone goes deeper into it.

PhysOrg.com) -- Since the early 1990s astronomers have discovered more than 300 planets orbiting stars other than our sun, nearly all of them gas giants like Jupiter. Powerful space telescopes, such as the one that is central to NASA's recently launched Kepler Mission, will make it easier to spot much smaller rocky extrasolar planets, or exoplanets, more similar to Earth.

I do not contain the above being a farce.

The reason that it is a farce is because of you. If you care to do even just a little research of your own, rather than pasting whatever you can find on the net, you would have more credibility.

The picture of skyscrapers on another planet is totally faked. Post it on Icke if you want - even they will tell you its nonsense.

Roswell is also faked and the reason USAF often put aliens on their mission badges is part of the whole fakery. Its common knowledge.

Crop circles are made by humans, not aliens.

Aliens did not paint their spaceship to look like earth so they could spy on the Apollo astronauts while they were on the moon.

There is no Burger king on the sun. I started that one myself to see if you would fall for it, and you did. You posted on the Icke site asking if that was true.

Jam Tarts 1874
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpuEK6oPxk'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpuEK6oPxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWpuEK6oPxk

Not saying its ET in origin but its strange none the less.

Some very interesting images. I don't think that there is anything "bonkers" about all this. However I don't think that the majority are going to believe that there are alien spacecraft observing our planet based on this kind of evidence.

The world is a different place to what it was at the time of the alleged Rosewell incident. I believe that if hard evidence of spacecraft or aliens were discovered it would not be hidden from us. I believe it is just a matter of time before such an event takes place.

Some very interesting images. I don't think that there is anything "bonkers" about all this. However I don't think that the majority are going to believe that there are alien spacecraft observing our planet based on this kind of evidence.

The world is a different place to what it was at the time of the alleged Rosewell incident. I believe that if hard evidence of spacecraft or aliens were discovered it would not be hidden from us. I believe it is just a matter of time before such an event takes place.

Evidence is the key to it all. Nearly everyone has a camera on their mobile phone. We all can stick vidoes on You Tube in minutes. If they are out there (which they are - but maybe they are not here, on Earth) then it is just a matter of time before we have the evidence.

Personally, I think SETI is still the best chance we have for finding ET's at the moment.

maroonlegions
The reason that it is a farce is because of you. If you care to do even just a little research of your own, rather than pasting whatever you can find on the net, you would have more credibility.

The picture of skyscrapers on another planet is totally faked. Post it on Icke if you want - even they will tell you its nonsense.(Show me were i said i believe that those pictures are genuine, if you even bothered to see my comments on the OP on that thread you would see that i was unsure).:qqb017:

Roswell is also faked and the reason USAF often put aliens on their mission badges is part of the whole fakery. Its common knowledge.(prove its common knowledge that there is NO possibility of a real genuine unknown technology enigma having crashed or landed there, again people who are in the know or knew people in POSITIONS to know, disagree that there is no POSSIBILITY of a real genuine unknown having taken place.

Crop circles are made by humans, not aliens.:detective:(lack off study=ignorance on the subject . experts and experienced people in this field disagree that ALL formations are man-made).

Aliens did not paint their spaceship to look like earth so they could spy on the Apollo astronauts while they were on the moon.:21:

There is no Burger king on the sun. :21: I started that one myself to see if you would fall for it, and you did. :nah: You posted on the Icke site asking if that was true.

:qqb017:(not so ,my wording on that Icke post says different, it was a query asking if he was a target of ridicule( as it came from a ridiculer).

You sir keep saying the old things because that is all you have or know about on this subject .The burger joke by you as i have said a million times was posted on the ike site by myself because i wanted to find out if any JOURNALIST had said it to get ICKE discredited or meant of as a joke by people like you who know feck all about ICKE, or his 30 year research,FACT.Time after time you have added nothing to these debates but ridicule and school boy jokes.You have also contributed to past threads of this kind with farcical nonsense ,(NWO disinformation agent,MOD on the Icke forum these are your quotes about yourself),and you have the audacity to accuse me of farcical posts???I have my views on Roswell as you well know and i do not give a feck if you believe in it happening or not mate.There is 2 sides to the Roswell incidents and i have read both accounts and i choose to hold the view that it could have been POSSIBLE for this to be the real thing.What study or web sites have you read that contain that ALL crop formations are man made?As i have said in the past some are faked but in my view NOT ALL ARE. There are experienced people out there who have spent a great deal of time, money and effort into studying crop formations and even these dudes have admitted that NOT all are man-made or faked.So why the feck would i listen to you , do you really think you are in that POSITION to say all crop formations are man made and that Roswell has not the possibility OF HAVING a ET or unknown ORIGIN :nah:. "Aliens did not paint their spaceship to look like earth so they could spy on the Apollo astronauts while they were on the moon.":qqb017:

Were did i say i believed in the above about aliens painting their space ships , that was from a site i pasted from and it was the personal view of someone on that site but you sir have on many a occasion attempted to link it to me as if i quoted, said or believed it:qqb017:. Please could you for all to see show were i directly said this.You sir are the one that has in the past tried to turn these kind of threads into a comedy farcical circus with me as the target, directly or indirectly.You have even mentioned me on threads and topics when i have not posted on that thread or topic.Care to enlighten all of us WHY you choose to do that.Lets see your possible hard core evidence that Roswell, the insignia badges and ALL crop formations are faked or man made??Care to list your research sources and what and how long you have been researching the UFO and crop formations , what conferences , talks or discussions you have had with people much more experienced and in the know about all of this??? Once again:qqb017:, it begs the question ,DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD LISTEN TO YOU OR THE REAL EXPERTS AND PEOPLE MORE IN THE KNOW???WHO OFFERS THE MORE BELIEVABLE INFORMATION, who can provide the bigger picture?? In your response to me just copying and pasting from any sites , i would like to add that i copy and paste INFORMATION i believe to contain good sources and information that i believe are necessary to the UFO debates.If you choose to believe in the official explanation on Roswell ect from the mainstream then that's your choice. Internet trolling on another forum, is that how desperate you have become?? Why not log on and share some of your views and in-depth research over there.

maroonlegions
Evidence is the key to it all. Nearly everyone has a camera on their mobile phone. We all can stick vidoes on You Tube in minutes. If they are out there (which they are - but maybe they are not here, on Earth) then it is just a matter of time before we have the evidence.

Personally, I think SETI is still the best chance we have for finding ET's at the moment.

Agree and can see were you are coming from but in my view there is enough CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE that points to a POSSIBLE extratresstial origin of SOME of these UFOs.There is even a UFO organisation that is getting help in evaluating UFO pictures and cell phone images and videos from a CGI dude.He can tell right away if they are faked ect.He has found a few that he thinks are genuine unknown UFOs.These are the kind of people that should get more involved and as i have said before , guys like him should be listened to and there results and remarks on photos ect should be remembered and taken into account.Its all about human nature too, some people just do not want any of this to be proven true.Fear,religious and scientific beliefs go a long way in what some people want to be true or believe.You are right about SETI too but would NASA be willing to cut the red tape and come forward, big,big decision to anounce that we are in contact, not to mention the religious , scientific, social and political implications this would have on society.Good shout though.

Jesus Jumping American Christ!!!!!!!! This thread is still on the go!!

?C?mo puede ser?

maroonlegions

Origins of Stars and Planets: People

Address:

Jet Propulsion Laboratory

M/S 169-506

4800 Oak Grove Drive

Pasadena, CA 91109

Mark Swain

Education

B.A., Physics, University of Virginia (1989)

M.A., Physics, University of Rochester (1992)

Ph.D., Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester (1996)

Research Interests

My research interests are:

observational characterization of exoplanets,

observational characterization of the environments in which exoplanets form, and

development of techniques and building new instrumentation for high-dynamic-range exoplanet spectroscopy.

The eventual goal of this work is to characterize exoplanets in the habitable zone. My science interests are connected to questions for which significant increases in the measurement of dynamic range can have a large impact. Three questions I am currently very interested in are:

Are there observable, systematic metallicity differences in the hot Jovian exoplanets, and what does this reveal about formation scenarios?

What role does water have in governing the atmospheric radiation balance in exoplanet atmospheres?

What are the differences between the dayside and nightside on hot Jovian worlds?

Available Post-Doc Position

HDR Exoplanet Spectroscopy

The postdoctoral fellows would participate in an ongoing high dynamic range (HDR) exoplanet spectroscopy program which has time awarded on Hubble Space Telescope and the Very Large Telescope Interferometer. The postdoc would also be expected to participate in data analysis of any future proposed exoplanet observations and pending proposals for exoplanet spectroscopy (including the Spitzer space telescope, the Infrared Telescope Facility, and the Very Large Telescope). The objectives of the HDR exoplanet spectroscopy program are (1) to determine the composition and fundamental physical parameters of exoplanets and too (2) develop new techniques and calibration methods to enable new NASA mission/instrument concepts for the characterization of Earth-like planets. The current focus of the HDR exoplanet spectroscopy program is observing transiting exoplanets and obtaining spectra of both the dayside and nightside exoplanet emission.

http://science.jpl.nasa.gov/people/Swain/

This is one of the scientists ,Mark Swain who commented on the new processes of getting greater clarity on distance planets.He is an bonified NASA scientific researcher and scientist who works at the Jet Propulsion

Laboratory.He finds this new advanced technology exciting , now why would he say this and risk his credibility and even job if this is all bonkers. As i said in my OP on this i was UNSURE on the processes and authenticancy and discovery of this image enhancement.This NASA scientist has added a bit of credibility to this.Seems odd that the guy who is claiming he has found a new way to view distant planets has asked more NASA scientists to e-mail him about his discovery's, now if he was faking this then why is he inviting experienced people like this who could tell if he was faking it????

deesidejambo

rofl.

Pictures from Hubble of skyscrapers on a planet in another solar system and you are "unsure" if they are genuine or not? What a basket-case.

Jesus Jumping American Christ!!!!!!!! This thread is still on the go!!

?C?mo puede ser?

Unfortunately yes is the answer, however as around 90 percent of the threads posted here are from one person, i suspect it will go on for ever.:qqb017:

Unfortunately yes is the answer, however as around 90 percent of the threads posted here are from one person, i suspect it will go on for ever.:qqb017:

Actually only 120 posts are is.

You are next highest contributor though. With 28!

Archived