Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

My 10 year old nephew knows what a D notice is, but thanks for the explanation.

This is where I get confused.

Now, I understand that there are these D notices and threats and imprisonments and fines and all these Draconian measures that are taken to stop employees spilling the beans about these alien visits. Probably physical threats to their families and them personally, no doubt?

But what confuses me is that all your ?evidence? about a cover up comes from employees of places like NASA, or highly respected people high up in the military etc who not only have the audacity to spill the beans about alien visits they actually publish their name, qualifications and the company they work for along with their information! In fact, you never miss an opportunity to tell us that ?the dude works for NASA, so must be in the know?.

Now how does that work? Do these organisations not have the internet and don?t know what their employees are doing behind their back?

So why did you take so long on replying to my question that was put to you about if you knew what a D-10 notice was??Where you waiting for me to show you what it is. Again you have just shown your lack of understanding and knowledge on the NASA whistle blowers.There are a few who have tried to get information out ,some have at great risk to themselves.On the odd occasions NASA have be careless and released things i their public forums by mistake and then back tracked or offered no explanations.

I will yet again raise this question to you , what justifies you in your lack of knowledge,time spent, going over ALL these documents , not following links to credible sources and offering no comment on people like Tim Good, Nick Pope and other sources of credible witnesses.Why should i debate this with you when you do not play a level playing field???

Have you heard of the DISCLOSER PROJECT made up of very credible sources from the military,NASA and the Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell who has openly stated that we have indeed been visited in the past and are now???

There are many ways this information can be leaked out by whistle-blowers so as not to raise real suspicions.These whistle blowers know that the serious and credible sources have started the ball rolling in this disclosure project and are aware of how the information they manage to get out in a coded form will be decoded from these UFO organisations. From the thousands of UFO documents and reports they hold and credable sources to which this information can be ascertained and verified is by means no a small task. Have you any idea of the years of work ,investigations that these organisations have done and still are doing.Do you really think that if there was nothing to this UFO enigma and all these credible sources of witnesses and information that these organisations would have said so or given up long ago.Do you really think that some of these creditable sources would put there necks and very reputations on the line if they really thought this is not worth it or there is nothing to know or continue investigating??:nah:

Is there any logical way you can think of as to WHY these highly intelligent people who are in these UFO organisations and the credible sources would come openly public if they thought there is no UFO cover up and that ALL UFOs have a natural explanation.Can you tell me right now what really makes these people perceiver???

Speculating and guessing on the reasons why,how or in what possible way this information is getting out is no substitute for for years of hard investigations, incommunicado with credible contact sources and above all having the data available to reach conclusions of visitation or contact

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys and em, others..

regardless of what we can and cannot prove at this moment in time. I will have to admit that I am 100% certain that there are other civilisations out there. 100% certain.

Regardless of whether anyone has visited us or not (to be honest I think they haven't, I mean why come all this way and not say hello?

Watch this, it puts it in perspective! (full screen and Hi-Def are a must for it)

How big is the Universe?

A Great presentation i really enjoyed watching it.

portobellojambo1
Is there any logical way you can think of as to WHY these highly intelligent people who are in these UFO organisations and the credible sources would come openly public if they thought there is no UFO cover up and that ALL UFOs have a natural explanation.Can you tell me right now what really makes these people persevere???

I'm going to take a wild guess ML, and say money and exposure.

Just have a look at some of the amounts of money that has been wasted on basic projects telling us this that and the other thing are bad for us, being promoted by people looking for vast sums of money to carry on their projects and investigations. Multitudes of these projects then suddenly stop, when counter evidence is provided, and the exponents then move onto something else that will make them even more money and give them more exposure.

These sources you refer to are only credible to those that believe they are telling the truth, and why should that make them any more credible than people that say they are talking a load of tom kite, and that there is indeed a logical explanation for things which some deem to be UFO's.

If the day arrives when a spacecraft finally lands on Earth, having travelled billions of light years to get here (I say this on the basis that I find it kind of incredible that people/someone/something would travel such a distance, hover in the sky a couple of miles above Earth, and then disappear as quickly without actually landing and establishing contact (i.e. if man went to some distant planet and discovered life I feel it is 100% certain the first thing we'd do is establish contact, not simply fly off again)) I may then take an interest in such stuff.

At this time it is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Just have a look at some of the amounts of money that has been wasted on basic projects telling us this that and the other thing are bad for us, being promoted by people looking for vast sums of money to carry on their projects and investigations. Multitudes of these projects then suddenly stop, when counter evidence is provided, and the exponents then move onto something else that will make them even more money and give them more exposure.

These sources you refer to are only credible to those that believe they are telling the truth, and why should that make them any more credible than people that say they are talking a load of tom kite, and that there is indeed a logical explanation for things which some deem to be UFO's.

If the day arrives when a spacecraft finally lands on Earth, having traveled billions of light years to get here (I say this on the basis that I find it kind of incredible that people/someone/something would travel such a distance, hover in the sky a couple of miles above Earth, and then disappear as quickly without actually landing and establishing contact (i.e. if man went to some distant planet and discovered life I feel it is 100% certain the first thing we'd do is establish contact, not simply fly off again)) I may then take an interest in such stuff.

Whatever rational objection you put forward to counter MLs point of view, is immediately shot down by him bombarding you with links to all these articles he has managed to dig up from the net.

As you say why fly a trillion light years to hover over a field in fife, then disappear ?

If they went to all the bother to get hear why not land and come in for a cup of tea and a wee chat, before taking the long journey home.

MLs thesis is fundamentally flawed, but he just wont admit he is wrong on this one.

Whatever rational objection you put forward to counter MLs point of view, is immediately shot down by him bombarding you with links to all these articles he has managed to dig up from the net.

As you say why fly a trillion light years to hover over a field in fife, then disappear ?

If they went to all the bother to get hear why not land and come in for a cup of tea and a wee chat, before taking the long journey home.

MLs thesis is fundamentally flawed, but he just wont admit he is wrong on this one.

'Plato?s ?The Allegory of the Cave? is from book VI of his most famous work, The Republic. He begins ?The Allegory? by describing a dark cave found underground where a group of people are sitting in ?one long row with their backs to the cave?s entrance?. They are chained to their chairs from an early age and all that the humans can see is the distant cave wall in front of them. Their view of reality is completely based upon this limited view of the cave which but an unenlightened view of the real world.'

" IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT TAKE ALL INFORMATION IN PERSPECTIVE AND FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELF AND IGNORE CREDIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION THEN YOU WILL REMAIN WITH YOUR BACK TO THE CAVE ENTRANCE AND FAIL TO SEE THE REAL WORLD OF POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF SOME UFOS AND THEIR INTELLIGENCES. "

I ask you again to admit that you are in no position to say if there is no possibility of Alien intelligences , why do i think this, here are my reasons.

1. You have offered NO evidence to proof this.

2.You have constantly AVOIDED my questions to you, what is your current position or expertise, credibility and KNOWLEDGE in this subject.

3.Judging by your responses in your posts you have made no attempts whatsoever to study any information from these link sources that i have provided for you.

4.You categorise and deliberately link ALL sources of information into one blinkered , UNCHECKED speculation of unreliable or wako UFO web sites or organisations.

5.You have offered no comment on the released British and other countries Ministry's of Defences old and recently released classified documents on UFOs.If you did take the time and trouble to do so you would see that from an OFFICIAL and CREDIBLE source they paint and admit a very different picture on the real nature and origins of SOME of these UFOs than you can scantly realise in your refusal to comprehend these classified documents.

6. There have been clear images of objects caught on film showing maybe not the" nuts and bolts" objects you so desire but never the less , they still show illuminated objects that are manoeuvring and showing signs of an advanced technology.You of course do not have to take my word for this as the classified documents describe such incidents but you care not for these reports do you because they would ,if admitted by you, blow your previous and unresearched posts of non sense out of the water.

Remember you were the one who started this thread on the NO POSSIBILITY whatsoever of any UFOs having the technology or the intelligences behind some of these UFOs to visit us.You have constantly avoided the questions i have outlined above and repeated your unresearched posts to sidetrack from answering these important questions put to you.:2thumbsup:

If you maybe one day take the time to look at this in a more deeper and un -blinkered fashion you will see that its you who is consistently avoided answering serious questions on valid and important points on UFOs and there nature of origins.

When you have some of these sightings and reports being taken very seriously by not only our military intelligences but other country's as well, as the classified documents show, (that you refuse to even acknowledge exists never mind look at closely) ,:21: then you have sit up and take notice.

Going on the valid and important points i have raised with you and not only in this post but previous posts also you seem to be desperate enough to post judgements and uneducated speculations, bordering on unbelievable naivety , ignorance and down right refusal of looking at ALL the facts and evidence ranging from credible sources of information .

One source of these credible information gathering realities is the BRITISH MOD and if you can seriously prove to me and others on here that this one source of information is to be viewed as unreliable,non creditable and wako then lets see it. On this point raised if you seriously label the British MODs conclusions and findings in these released classified documents on SOME of these UFO reports by trained and experienced RAF pilots and radar operators as not evidence then i seriously suggest that our MOD is in very incapable hands in maintaining the security of our country.:nah:

Are you seriously contending that our MOD cannot tell the difference between a KNOWN OBJECT , plane,jet meteorite ect and genuine UFO???:2thumbsup:

Here below is what they HAVE to be completely sure of as these differences and being able to differentiate between them are a matter of our NATIONAL SECURITY.

1. A known object tracked on radar , photographs that show unknown objects in our skies however BLURRY they appear to be. Planes, be it civilian , military or commercial.

2.Faked photos with our present technology.

3. Reports from their own service men on seemingly unknown and strange objects.These personnel are trained to observe in greater detail than you or me and have access to better technology in short they are tested for this very skill and you would imagine that they are in a far superior position to judge than the UNTRAINED eyes.

On these articles that i "manage to dig up from the net",you are again trying to make out that these links are not worth bothering about or even checking out in the nature of your post. MUFON , Tim GOOD and Nick Pope are very credable sources,(who you think could be the person you know from Niddrie),the ex MOD official who's job it was at the British MOD to accumulate,gather and study all UFO reports that were logged to the MOD from public and MILITARY sources.

Remind me again who's "thesis is fundamentally flawed ":21: By having NO real understanding or even bothering to dig a bit deeper and to refuse to admit that the MODs, Nick Popes and MUFONS creditability's not to mention the classified documents ,of which there are thousands, are not just some wako web sites.

You are only digging a deeper black hole of ignorance and justification of things you are not completely ware of or can be bothered to engage in.There is enough information there for you to be studying in and pontificating my learned friend.:10900:

Guys and em, others..

regardless of what we can and cannot prove at this moment in time. I will have to admit that I am 100% certain that there are other civilisations out there. 100% certain.

Regardless of whether anyone has visited us or not (to be honest I think they haven't, I mean why come all this way and not say hello?

Watch this, it puts it in perspective! (full screen and Hi-Def are a must for it)

How big is the Universe?

Good shout and very interesting video. You say they we not been contacted or there is not any opossibilty of us being visited in the past or now, fare enough that your views and you are entitkled to it but have a look at this articule.

"I Know What I Saw" premiere Oct 4th on History

http://iknowwhatisawthemovie.com/

http://www.history.com/shows.do?acti...isodeId=488258

Director and host James Fox assembles the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify on the subject and share their experiences and observations. Air Force generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries gather at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. to tell stories that, as former Arizona governor Fife Symington states, "will challenge your reality." These accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy, in the eyes of some observers, seems to involve confiscation of substantiating evidence from close encounters--to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers.:2thumbsup:,(We are talking about what Tim Good has been trying to point out ,MOST PRESIDENTS DO NOT HAVE THE SECURITY CLEARNESSES HIGH ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.)

Because they have more fun making crop-circles and anal-probing drunk women.

http://keyholepublishing.com/Real%20Reason%20for%20Many%20UFO%20Abductions.html

The Real Reason For Many UFO Abductions?

by Richard Sauder,

Copyright 2009, All Rights Reserved

Many people, including me, have speculated about the Earth's possible crucial role as a giant, galactic library -- a huge repository of information stored in the DNA of the myriad species of biological life on this planet. This is not science fiction. Terrestrial, human scientists already know how to do this.

Data stored in multiplying bacteria

"A message encoded as artificial DNA can be stored within the genomes of multiplying bacteria and then accurately retrieved, US scientists have shown.

Their concern that all current ways of storing information, from paper to electronic memory, can easily be lost or destroyed prompted them to devise a new type of memory - within living organisms.

Much more to you rather school boy view on anal probing.

http://keyholepublishing.com/Real%20Reason%20for%20Many%20UFO%20Abductions.html

The Real Reason For Many UFO Abductions?

by Richard Sauder,

Copyright 2009, All Rights Reserved

Many people, including me, have speculated about the Earth's possible crucial role as a giant, galactic library -- a huge repository of information stored in the DNA of the myriad species of biological life on this planet. This is not science fiction. Terrestrial, human scientists already know how to do this.

Data stored in multiplying bacteria

"A message encoded as artificial DNA can be stored within the genomes of multiplying bacteria and then accurately retrieved, US scientists have shown.

Their concern that all current ways of storing information, from paper to electronic memory, can easily be lost or destroyed prompted them to devise a new type of memory - within living organisms.

Much more to you rather school boy view on anal probing.

How many different theories do you believe in ML? It is hard to keep up. They dont seem to all link together. :nah:

If the day arrives when a spacecraft finally lands on Earth, having travelled billions of light years to get here (I say this on the basis that I find it kind of incredible that people/someone/something would travel such a distance, hover in the sky a couple of miles above Earth, and then disappear as quickly without actually landing and establishing contact (i.e. if man went to some distant planet and discovered life I feel it is 100% certain the first thing we'd do is establish contact, not simply fly off again)) I may then take an interest in such stuff.

The credible sources are there for people who not only believe in this possibility but have the knowledge to understand it too.Its all about how far down the rabbit hole you choose to go mate.How far have you been down the rabbit hole to honestly say and know all the facts.Do you really think that the powers at be would allow these intelligences open contact or to land in full view.

The powers at be chose a shoot first policy in the early forties , would you attempt to land or communicate then or now with the military s current technical fire power??

Organisations like MUFON are were people who report things they see can go too.What other source do people who report these sightings go and there is a very wide range of different academic backgrounded people who report on MUFON.MUFON treat these people with respect,dignity and ubove all somewhere to report these sightings.Were would go to report a sighting that you classed as serious and not to ridiculed or thought mad.Yes these organisations have a much more deeper function than you realise when you put the above into cinsideration.

How many different theories do you believe in ML? It is hard to keep up. They dont seem to all link together. :nah:

ML is more into conspiracy theories but to be fair some of them kind of link together, for a start he believes in flying saucers, and time travel which could be linked sort off.

The moon landing conspiracy is one of his old chestnuts http://www.alienhub.com/showthread.php?t=5 as well as Roswell, and of course JFK, and 9/11.

As with all these conspiracy theories they are spun into a web of mis truths, Aliens existing are no more credible than the Loch Ness Monster, and Big Foot, all favorite old chestnuts of ML.

Its best to try to keep him on the one subject which is the " Alien Spaceships do they exist gig " let him attempt to provide solid evidence on this subject first.

Then you can move on to get his views on the other wacky theories he has on the above subjects.:jiggy:

As with all these conspiracy theories they are spun into a web of mis truths, Aliens existing are no more credible than the Loch Ness Monster, and Big Foot, all favorite old chestnuts of ML.

Thats bollocks for a start.

ML is more into conspiracy theories but to be fair some of them kind of link together, for a start he believes in flying saucers, and time travel which could be linked sort off.

The moon landing conspiracy is one of his old chestnuts http://www.alienhub.com/showthread.php?t=5 as well as Roswell, and of course JFK, and 9/11.

Its best to try to keep him on the one subject which is the " Alien Spaceships do they exist gig " let him attempt to provide solid evidence on this subject first.

Then you can move on to get his views on the other wacky theories he has on the above subjects.:jiggy:

The trouble is mate you cannot even concentrate on one subject as this thread you have started never mind other conspircys.Remember this man, deluded is he just because you say so eh.

WITNESS TESTIMONY SAMPLES

Click here to get back to the Executive Summary and Briefing Document Access Area

Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense, July 2000:2thumbsup:

Lord Hill-Norton is a five-star Admiral and the former Head of the British Ministry of Defense who was kept in the dark about the UFO subject during his official capacities. In this short interview, he states that this subject has great significance and should no longer be denied and kept secret. He emphatically states, "?that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited ? and have been visited for many years ? by people from outer space, from other civilizations; that it behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation, and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers.":2thumbsup:

Or people who do not know WTF they are talking about.

Please show me were i ever stated or posted thart i belived in big foot or the lock ness monster, really please do.

You getting desperate now eh,having to make up lies about what i have said or believe in .Still cannot answer my questions i have put to you on several times???

The trouble is mate you cannot even concentrate on one subject as this thread you have started never mind other conspircys.Remember this man, deluded is he just because you say so eh.

WITNESS TESTIMONY SAMPLES

Click here to get back to the Executive Summary and Briefing Document Access Area

Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense, July 2000:2thumbsup:

Lord Hill-Norton is a five-star Admiral and the former Head of the British Ministry of Defense who was kept in the dark about the UFO subject during his official capacities. In this short interview, he states that this subject has great significance and should no longer be denied and kept secret. He emphatically states, "…that there is a serious possibility that we are being visited — and have been visited for many years — by people from outer space, from other civilizations; that it behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation, and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers.":2thumbsup:

Or people who do not know WTF they are talking about.

Please show me were i ever stated or posted thart i belived in big foot or the lock ness monster, really please do.

You getting desperate now eh,having to make up lies about what i have said or believe in .Still cannot answer my questions i have put to you on several times???

Come on mate how old is this guy now you refer too above ? he has probably lost his mind and is spouting out this rubbish as a cheap publicity stunt.

It would be great to just say ok ML You called it right and Alien Spaceships do exist, however as in the latest evidence you bring yo the party, it has no substance.

I Rekon portobello jambo called it right, why come a trillion trillion miles to disect cattle in a Nevada ranch then naff of back to planet zogg without so much as a see ya.

Anything more credible that proves your case would be very welcome.

Never give up do you I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL PHOTOS that show recognisable objects mate but you cannot admit this because it would destroy the shaky photo part of this post. Having trouble answering my questions i put you on several occasions?? check this link from a man who has information from creditable sources unlike your good self dear chap.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/realmedia/timothy_good31809.ram

How are you getting on with the study links i provided for you , NEEDING A HAND or do you dismiss credible information coming from creditable sources.:2thumbsup:

This video here is as good as any you have provided to back up your story, at least the evidence is of solid substance.

Now unless you can bring someting more plausable to the table i guess we have to conclude from this evidence that aliens have visited us, the proof is there in this video.:10900:

Come on mate how old is this guy now you refer too above ? he has probably lost his mind and is spouting out this rubbish as a cheap publicity stunt.

It would be great to just say ok ML You called it right and Alien Spaceships do exist, however as in the latest evidence you bring yo the party, it has no substance.

I Rekon portobello jambo called it right, why come a trillion trillion miles to disect cattle in a Nevada ranch then naff of back to planet zogg without so much as a see ya.

Anything more credible that proves your case would be very welcome.

This guy you refere to said these things in the prefaces of Tims Goods books too.So your case of him not knowing or losing his mental abilities because of his age are even more laughable than your previous posts.See below the list of just some of these people that you will no doubt claim to have mental problems because of their age.:nah::qqb017:Do you really think he would be allowed to be Naval commander in chief at that point in his life if he was even remotely suspected of losing his mind.He was in perfect mental health before and after he retired.

Here they are.

Testimony that Explains the Secrecy

Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command

Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)

"Dr. B"

Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps

Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)

Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official

Larry Warren: US Air Force, Security Officer

Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army

Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative

A.H.: Boeing Aerospace Employee

Officer Alan Godfrey: British Police

Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force

Ms. Donna Hare: NASA Employee

Mr. John Maynard: DIA Official

Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer

Glen Dennis: NM UFO Crash Witness

Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force

Dr. Roberto Pinotti: Italian UFO expert

Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell

John Callahan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations

Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller

Franklin Carter: US Navy Radar Technician

Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot

Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot

Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller

Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force

Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy

James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications

There are more from the scientific field and radar operators in the link i will provide but is that a waste of time knowing the time you take to study or even view it.:2thumbsup:

With all due respect to Portobello Jambo who you quoted in your post,are you seriously contending that these people above are to be dismissed because of his views that you referred too .

link source http://www.disclosureproject.org/aboutexecsumm.htm (list of witnesses).

link source http://www.disclosureproject.org/witnesssamples.htm (list of witness testimony samples).

Still not studying or trying to see the whole picture then.I see i was correct in my post when i said you appear to be clutching at any straws you can including making up things like big foot and nessie to avoid answering my questions. Judging by your failure to show were i said i believed in nessie or big foot it seems you were telling porkies.Still with your bacj to the cave entrance i see. Look and spend more time on the links mate and the chains of ignorance will loosen and maybe even break.:2thumbsup:

UNDERSTANDING UFO SECRECY

by Steven M. Greer M.D.1999

Introduction:2thumbsup:

Over the past few years I have had the responsibility of briefing senior government and scientific leaders both in the US and abroad on the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject.

The evidence regarding this subject is clear and overwhelming: It has not been difficult to make a compelling case for the reality of UFOs per se. What is a greater challenge is elucidating the architecture of secrecy related to UFOs (see the exposition of this matter contained in the paper entitled "Unacknowledged" by this author). But the greatest challenge is explaining the ?why'. Why all the secrecy? Why a ?black' or unacknowledged government within the government? Why hide the UFO/ET subject from public view?

Just a brief piece from the article from the link i provided below.YES he has briefed senior government and scientific leaders both in the US and abroad on the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject. More reading is required from him to fully understand or even take on board the real possibility of a very intelligent and per longed cover up and to the reasons why there could or is one.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/ufosecrecy.htm

'Plato’s ‘The Allegory of the Cave‘ is from book VI of his most famous work, The Republic. He begins ‘The Allegory‘ by describing a dark cave found underground where a group of people are sitting in ‘one long row with their backs to the cave’s entrance’. They are chained to their chairs from an early age and all that the humans can see is the distant cave wall in front of them. Their view of reality is completely based upon this limited view of the cave which but an unenlightened view of the real world.'

" IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT TAKE ALL INFORMATION IN PERSPECTIVE AND FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELF AND IGNORE CREDIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION THEN YOU WILL REMAIN WITH YOUR BACK TO THE CAVE ENTRANCE AND FAIL TO SEE THE REAL WORLD OF POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF SOME UFOS AND THEIR INTELLIGENCES. "

Why do you suddenly throw in stuff like this. Do you think that it is impressive? You have cut and pasted the entire quotation from another site.

No reference or acknowledgement. Now I thought you had been warned about this.

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/browse_thread/thread/bd6b26bdb6d6a134?pli=1

You have offered NO evidence to proof this

How clear do you want this? (Its prove by the way). It is you that is making claims for cover ups. Therefore, it is you that needs to provide evidence to support your claims.

Now please offer some evidence.

64cell2.GIF

hyperdimensionally astroplaning through tetrahedrons...

Nassim Haramein - Crossing the Event Horizon

Following this physics man.

So this is MLs idea of a physics book??

The author, Haramein, is a member of a thing called the Resonance Project Foundation. Here is a sample

?his amazing scientific discoveries of how the universe creates itself, biology's central position in the process, and how we are all connected and constantly in communication with the Source.

Haramein's theory suggests that enlightened ETs, known as the Galactic Federation, brought this knowledge to Earth and embedded it in the world's religions, as it represents the true nature of the "God Force." Symbols such as the Star of David, the Yin and Yang sign, the Flower of Live, Mandalas, and some crop circles are actually representations of the geometric fractal nature of the creative force?

http://www.ariseinconsciousness.com

They even run emissary programmes, where you have to buy his stuff and then resell it to other people just like Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein had.

BTW he is a big follower of David Icke, as well.

Physics??? :lol::laugh2::lol::laugh2::lol::laugh2:

Nassim Haramein

Did he ever go to college?

If you've ever read a physics book - and by that I mean even something as basic as a school textbook - you'll know that the expression "overcome our present laws of physics" makes about as much sense as asking why unicorns are hollow.

Bad science or bad English? One way or the other, it's guff.

Over the past few years I have had the responsibility of briefing senior government and scientific leaders both in the US and abroad on the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject.

No you haven't. Stop bull****ting us.

Did he ever go to college?

If you've ever read a physics book - and by that I mean even something as basic as a school textbook - you'll know that the expression "overcome our present laws of physics" makes about as much sense as asking why unicorns are hollow.

Bad science or bad English? One way or the other, it's guff.

The guy, Nassim Haramein, is a ?self-taught? physicist. He has a colleague called Elizabeth Bouscher (I think). She used to work at UCLA but was shown the door around the mid-late 80?s. I think she calls herself a professor now. She does have a PhD from 19oatcake, but as far as I remember she got her professorship from one of these unlicensed college type places in the US. He may have bought himself a PhD as well.

They have ?developed? a universal, unifying theory, trouble is it requires 11 dimensions to work. Hence the "overcome our present laws of physics" rubbish. They get the rest of the dimensions from aliens or an eternal being or some such. It is real new age pseudoscience stuff with lots of references to quantum mechanics to make it look good.

I don?t think that there are any working physicists who will have anything to do with them. If there are then their numbers diminish daily. They are so reputable that even Wikipedia, that bastion of truth and enlightenment on the web, have pulled their pages.

They produce giant screeds of lists trying to justify all their discoveries and qualifications. No doubt we'll see one soon.

portobellojambo1
"Overcome our present laws of physics".

:rofl:

It sounds good though Uly. No doubt you'll get a selection of people who will read what this man writes, or listen to him, and believe.

Anyone that is a mate of David Icke needs to be listened to, otherwise the non listeners are missing out on some mind blowing stuff.

I believe he is a qualified Toblerone eater, although not sure if that officially makes him a physicist.

:10900:

"Overcome our present laws of physics".

:rofl:

I'm going to regret getting involved in this thread but here goes.

I looked at the introduction for the DVD "Crossing the event Horizon"

and the first thing thatr took my eye was that there was no Maths, describing unified field theory theory without Maths is pointless, as it is exceptionaly difficult and is only really understood by a hand full of people.

It starts off on the wrong foot, in any case, "Since the beginning of time we have been searching for a deeper understanding of our existance"

Baloney, we have not been around for a tiny fraction of the time, since the beginnining of time. Next.

Whats this Hooha of Fundamental Particles and Fundamental Principles.

Is he talking about the electron, the photon, quarks, Higgs Boson, what?

Aparently Geometry is the answer, for what I'm not sure and he doesn't specify what sort of Geometry, Euclidean, Riemannian, Euler?

And then there's infinite division, sounds a bit like Mandelbrot fractals to me.

Information feedback loops, how is this a part of a unified field theory.

Then he goes on to waffle about space-time curving and curling, with added spin, the examples he shows are just examples of of the Coriolis Effect.

I'm afraid I gave up at this point.

Does he go on to explain why we're crossing the event horizon, or indeed why would we want to get so close to a black hole that, amongst other things, we would get done in by Hawking radiation.

I'm much more concerned, not about alien spaceships, but whether the Old Ones will awake in my lifetime.

:th_o:

UNDERSTANDING UFO SECRECY

by Steven M. Greer M.D.1999

Over the past few years I have had the responsibility of briefing senior government? leaders both in the US and abroad on the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject.

Just a brief piece from the article from the link i provided below. YES he has briefed senior government and scientific leaders both in the US and abroad on the UFO/Extraterrestrial subject. More reading is required from him to fully understand or even take on board the real possibility of a very intelligent and per longed cover up and to the reasons why there could or is one.

Tim Good revealed the levels of military security clearances that range from 1 to 10 and the compartmentalisation of a need to know bases on classified UFO documents and reports. I remember him saying that in the scales of 1-10 in security clearances the present prime minister of any given time only has a security clearance off 2

So one of your experts briefs government leaders on alien landings while the other claims the government leaders don't have a high enough security clearance to hear about alien landings.

Well both can't be right, which one is right or do I detect the smell of pork wrapped in pastry from both of these "experts".

I'm going to regret getting involved in this thread but here goes.

I looked at the introduction for the DVD "Crossing the event Horizon"

and the first thing thatr took my eye was that there was no Maths, describing unified field theory theory without Maths is pointless, as it is exceptionaly difficult and is only really understood by a hand full of people.

It starts off on the wrong foot, in any case, "Since the beginning of time we have been searching for a deeper understanding of our existance"

Baloney, we have not been around for a tiny fraction of the time, since the beginnining of time. Next.

Whats this Hooha of Fundamental Particles and Fundamental Principles.

Is he talking about the electron, the photon, quarks, Higgs Boson, what?

Aparently Geometry is the answer, for what I'm not sure and he doesn't specify what sort of Geometry, Euclidean, Riemannian, Euler?

And then there's infinite division, sounds a bit like Mandelbrot fractals to me.

Information feedback loops, how is this a part of a unified field theory.

Then he goes on to waffle about space-time curving and curling, with added spin, the examples he shows are just examples of of the Coriolis Effect.

I'm afraid I gave up at this point.

Does he go on to explain why we're crossing the event horizon, or indeed why would we want to get so close to a black hole that, amongst other things, we would get done in by Hawking radiation.

I'm much more concerned, not about alien spaceships, but whether the Old Ones will awake in my lifetime.

:th_o:

Hello and welcome to this thread of madness.

I like it!

So one of your experts briefs government leaders on alien landings while the other claims the government leaders don't have a high enough security clearance to hear about alien landings.

Well both can't be right, which one is right or do I detect the smell of pork wrapped in pastry from both of these "experts".

Exactly its the same with most of the other evidence ML puts forward you can spit peas through his claims.

It is MLs position to prove that " Aliens Exist " nothing he has brought forward i can see proves his case.

Exactly its the same with most of the other evidence ML puts forward you can spit peas through his claims.

It is MLs position to prove that " Aliens Exist " nothing he has brought forward i can see proves his case.

Listen you are again turning the point of this thread around , it was you who started this thread on its not possible for any alien intelligences to visit us, yes are we clear on this, can you in fact say right now on here that this is true.

I challenged you TO PROVIDE PROOF VERY EARLY ON IN THIS THREAD TO PROVE THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF INTELLIGENCES KNOWING MORE THAN US AND HAVING THE TECHNOLOGY TO VISIT US FOR WHATEVER MEANS.

Right can you post right now any thing i said on this entire thread and from day one on here in that i WILL PROVIDE PROOF OF ALIEN INTELLIGENCES , did i say this or did i not.ANSWER THAT QUESTION I DARE YOU.:nah:

I have provided enough circumstantial evidence to suggest my views on this subject warrant serious considerations at the very least mate.Now what have you provided in any form or official or credible source that proves beyond a doubt that , here we go.......

THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF ANY POSSIBLE ADVANCED ALIEN INTELLIGENCES OVERCOMING OUR PRESENT KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF OUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGICAL ACHIEVEMENTS OR TO HAVE THE MEANS AND ABILITY TO VISIT US EITHER IN THE PAST OR NOW OR EVER.

Well to date on this thread you have uttered or posted not one shred of evidence mate.:2thumbsup: Instead you realised quite early on in this thread that you could not provide this evidence and in the cold reality of you realising you were getting sucked into a black hole of more than you can chew off or even begin to understand or KNOW ABOUT on this subject you started to attack my character in stead.

Character attacks are highly recommended,(see DSJ for impartial advance),:2thumbsup: if one is seriously loosing the debate but not a process i would advocate.Concentrate on the creditability of the person not on his evidence, create imaginary doubts on his charecter made up of baseless or UNRESEARCHED IGNORANCE AND IN WHATEVER FORMS THAT TAKES, to discredit the evidance or put big doubts on it no matter what the real reality is of that evidence:qqb017:.

Picture this ,if you can:nah:, I sit in a room and demand proof of extraterrestrial visitation or the possibility of advance intelligences having a origin in some UFOs.Still with this are you. I will continue in the hope that you are.

Now i sit through a small lecture on the very basics of this subject by a few people who have spent a long time investigating this enigma.TheY relate to me very basic accounts bake up with PROOF of their meetings and conversations with credible sources and recording it all down then checking it with other researched material and so on and so on. :qqb017:

After this basic but informative lecture i am then told here is the links for information on MORE information from credible and professional organisations like MUFON and the disclosure project team and its list of credible sources and witnesses to study and given all i need to BEGIN to comprehend and understand the complexity and massiveness of this subject.I am a bit naturally disappointed as i wanted proof right there and then but was told you will see it eventually in your own way and time AFTER you have searched and studied further with the links we gave you.I was then told that is the reason why we gave you this material, so you can realise the BIGGER PICTURE and understand it fully.

Still with me:qqb017:, Now after the serious and experienced researchers leave i will now here another argument that is being put forward to debunk or is of the opinion that,here we go.......

ALIEN SPACESHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE .So like before a few of this persuasion enters the room consisting of your self, Spud and DSJ were you start your speculations with, eh............., need i go on. I then quickly leave the room in serious bouts of laughter and disbelieve that you and the others could ever offer these views and beliefs with no apparent knowledge, understanding or experience or even credible sources of real witnesses.:2thumbsup: like that of the others that done my first lecture.:21::nah:

Would you take advice or even listen to me on a serious medical problem or would you take advice and listen to a experienced ,time spent served, knowledgeable source that has learnt from credible sources such as a doctor?

Can you see my points raised here , is it any wonder that you chose to turn this burden of proof around and focused on me when you knew fine well all along that you cound not provide any kind of proof but rather than admit that you still continue to ignore or admit your have not done any real investigations you self.What is the bases of your comments and views on MUFON,BUFORA web sites and all the credible sources having a wako analogy put on then by you,.Can you show me your evidence of this analogy and justifications????

Listen you are again turning the point of this thread around , it was you who started this thread on its not possible for any alien intelligences to visit us, yes are we clear on this, can you in fact say right now on here that this is true.

I challenged you TO PROVIDE PROOF VERY EARLY ON IN THIS THREAD TO PROVE THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF INTELLIGENCES KNOWING MORE THAN US AND HAVING THE TECHNOLOGY TO VISIT US FOR WHATEVER MEANS.

Right can you post right now any thing i said on this entire thread and from day one on here in that i WILL PROVIDE PROOF OF ALIEN INTELLIGENCES , did i say this or did i not.ANSWER THAT QUESTION I DARE YOU.:nah:

I have provided enough circumstantial evidence to suggest my views on this subject warrant serious considerations at the very least mate.Now what have you provided in any form or official or credible source that proves beyond a doubt that , here we go.......

THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF ANY POSSIBLE ADVANCED ALIEN INTELLIGENCES OVERCOMING OUR PRESENT KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF OUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGICAL ACHIEVEMENTS OR TO HAVE THE MEANS AND ABILITY TO VISIT US EITHER IN THE PAST OR NOW OR EVER.

Well to date on this thread you have uttered or posted not one shred of evidence mate.:2thumbsup: Instead you realised quite early on in this thread that you could not provide this evidence and in the cold reality of you realising you were getting sucked into a black hole of more than you can chew off or even begin to understand or KNOW ABOUT on this subject you started to attack my character in stead.

Character attacks are highly recommended,(see DSJ for impartial advance),:2thumbsup: if one is seriously loosing the debate but not a process i would advocate.Concentrate on the creditability of the person not on his evidence, create imaginary doubts on his charecter made up of baseless or UNRESEARCHED IGNORANCE AND IN WHATEVER FORMS THAT TAKES, to discredit the evidance or put big doubts on it no matter what the real reality is of that evidence:qqb017:.

Picture this ,if you can:nah:, I sit in a room and demand proof of extraterrestrial visitation or the possibility of advance intelligences having a origin in some UFOs.Still with this are you. I will continue in the hope that you are.

Now i sit through a small lecture on the very basics of this subject by a few people who have spent a long time investigating this enigma.TheY relate to me very basic accounts bake up with PROOF of their meetings and conversations with credible sources and recording it all down then checking it with other researched material and so on and so on. :qqb017:

After this basic but informative lecture i am then told here is the links for information on MORE information from credible and professional organisations like MUFON and the disclosure project team and its list of credible sources and witnesses to study and given all i need to BEGIN to comprehend and understand the complexity and massiveness of this subject.I am a bit naturally disappointed as i wanted proof right there and then but was told you will see it eventually in your own way and time AFTER you have searched and studied further with the links we gave you.I was then told that is the reason why we gave you this material, so you can realise the BIGGER PICTURE and understand it fully.

Still with me:qqb017:, Now after the serious and experienced researchers leave i will now here another argument that is being put forward to debunk or is of the opinion that,here we go.......

ALIEN SPACESHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE .So like before a few of this persuasion enters the room consisting of your self, Spud and DSJ were you start your speculations with, eh............., need i go on. I then quickly leave the room in serious bouts of laughter and disbelieve that you and the others could ever offer these views and beliefs with no apparent knowledge, understanding or experience or even credible sources of real witnesses.:2thumbsup: like that of the others that done my first lecture.:21::nah:

Would you take advice or even listen to me on a serious medical problem or would you take advice and listen to a experienced ,time spent served, knowledgeable source that has learnt from credible sources such as a doctor?

Can you see my points raised here , is it any wonder that you chose to turn this burden of proof around and focused on me when you knew fine well all along that you cound not provide any kind of proof but rather than admit that you still continue to ignore or admit your have not done any real investigations you self.What is the bases of your comments and views on MUFON,BUFORA web sites and all the credible sources having a wako analogy put on then by you,.Can you show me your evidence of this analogy and justifications????

ML has gone hatstand.

Totally missed the point haven t you mate, the information that has come from these sources is the very sources that have the required security clearances and in turn relate it to people like Time Good and the disclosure project team. I smell missing the point wrapped in a crap covered with a layer of talcum powder.And do you seriously contend that most prime ministers who are not in the clearance requirements would ever really know. Perfect way of manipulating and controlling information and evidence, you got any better ideas as to how you could control this information and evidence. I SUGGEST THAT YOU READ ALL OF TIMS gods books on this subject and even listen to his talks from around the world.

NO COMMENT ON THE CREDIBLE WITNESS AND INFORMATION SOURCES FROM THE DISCLOSER PROJECT THEN,:nah:

No you haven't. Stop bull****ting us.
:21:

THAT WAS SAID BY THE DISCLOSER PROJECT LEADER NOT BY ME THAT QUOTE WAS BY HIM.JUST AS TO INFORM PEOPLE.

THAT WAS SAID BY THE DISCLOSER PROJECT LEADER NOT BY ME THAT QUOTE WAS BY HIM.JUST AS TO INFORM PEOPLE.

I was aware of that, but you've rather missed the point.

When you write something, it helps if the reader doesn't have to do most of the work.

You cut and paste stuff in something of a breathless rush, and you don't always make it clear where bits start and end. So it isn't always clear what you're saying.

Keep it short and to the point - as I've previously advised. ;)

Are you deliberately avoiding the question about the distance travelled by the first radio waves transmitted by humans? Or do you just not know?

I find the latter explanation hard to credit.

If you mean the Disclosure Project of Greer you may want to check his credibility yourself before you go bumming on about him. Loads of threads on Icke about the Disclosure Project. He is controlled disinfo. Silly ML.

Heres the latest photo of the Apollo 11 landing site.

Over on Icke they are saying its not the Apollo Lander but an alien spaceship!

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archives/101-Apollo-11-Second-look.html

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years

Last updated at 1:44 AM on 24th July 2008

Comments (78)

Add to My Stories

Edgar Mitchell was the Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 14

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html#ixzz0ScylynII

From one of your heroes mate.:2thumbsup: Care to comment on what he said in the above articule.:nah: And of course you could always add that what is currently being said on the Icke thread about the Apollo lander is not my view but of course that would defeat you reason for adding that would it not. Stick to facts about me not fiction.:qqb017:

Anybody have the faintest idea what this means? Is it in some sort of code, perhaps?

I think I agree with Deeside, the steams coming out his head.

If you mean the Disclosure Project of Greer you may want to check his credibility yourself before you go bumming on about him. Loads of threads on Icke about the Disclosure Project. He is controlled disinfo. Silly ML.

And while you are at it. Check out that Levengood and Hasselhofs work on crop circles was debunked years ago. Hasselhof admitted in about 2004 that it was all nonsense but he sold a few books about it to suckers like you. Doesn't stop you posting about it on Icke though, even though the node evidence has been debunked many times over. Maybe you should subscribe to Sceptical Enquirer to try and get a bit of balance in your "research". The Bad Astronomy website or Baut forum may also enlighten you to a differnet perspective.

The Disclosure Project is a load of bollocks and keeps making stupid claims that Obama is about to make an announcement that ET is real. The announcement never happens. Ed Mitchell, ex-Apollo astronaut who is quoted in disclosure has admitted that he has never actually seen ET but someone told him they exist so he believes them. Mitchell is recieving medical treatment for schizophrenia.

ML - I think you genuinely want to discuss things but you are way out of balance and frankly, a laughing-stock.

Totally missed the point haven t you mate, the information that has come from these sources is the very sources that have the required security clearances and in turn relate it to people like Time Good and the disclosure project team.

So what you are saying is that Time Good (like his name change BTW) and the other guy get their info from a source. But that source has a security clearance. And because they don't have a security clearance then he can only tell them what they have been cleared for which is grade 1 on your 1 to 10 sliding security scale. (You were going to explain this scale to me but maybe you forgot.)

But the other guy said that he briefed heads of government. Did he get that from a source, as well?

Apollo 14 astronaut claims aliens HAVE made contact - but it has been covered up for 60 years

Last updated at 1:44 AM on 24th July 2008

Comments (78)

Add to My Stories

Edgar Mitchell was the Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 14

Aliens have contacted humans several times but governments have hidden the truth for 60 years, the sixth man to walk on the moon has claimed.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1037471/Apollo-14-astronaut-claims-aliens-HAVE-contact--covered-60-years.html#ixzz0ScylynII

From one of your heroes mate.:2thumbsup: Care to comment on what he said in the above articule.:nah: And of course you could always add that what is currently being said on the Icke thread about the Apollo lander is not my view but of course that would defeat you reason for adding that would it not. Stick to facts about me not fiction.:qqb017:

Indeed Mitchell and all Apollo astros are heroes of mine. However in Mitchells case, he is quite ill and has been recieving mental treatment for years. He has also admitted that he has never actually seen ET, just been told by "others".

And while you are at it. Check out that Levengood and Hasselhofs work on crop circles was debunked years ago. Hasselhof admitted in about 2004 that it was all nonsense but he sold a few books about it to suckers like you. Doesn't stop you posting about it on Icke though, even though the node evidence has been debunked many times over. Maybe you should subscribe to Sceptical Enquirer to try and get a bit of balance in your "research". The Bad Astronomy website or Baut forum may also enlighten you to a differnet perspective.

The Disclosure Project is a load of bollocks and keeps making stupid claims that Obama is about to make an announcement that ET is real. The announcement never happens. Ed Mitchell, ex-Apollo astronaut who is quoted in disclosure has admitted that he has never actually seen ET but someone told him they exist so he believes them. Mitchell is recieving medical treatment for schizophrenia.

ML - I think you genuinely want to discuss things but you are way out of balance and frankly, a laughing-stock.

That seems to have shut him up for a while. I thought I would have to set the cybermen onto him. They are mental evil bassas.

portobellojambo1

ML,

In relation to post 530 I've deleted the content, mainly because it does ramble on for a bit, and you can look above if you cannot remember what you said.

You appear to be saying that the reasons you believe what you believe is because of lectures you have attended and website that you use, which are used by like minded people.

Effectively you are getting your information from people who want you to believe what they are saying, I suppose if you want it in basics, they are producing a good sales package.

However, have you ever thought to yourself, "they may all be talking p*ss".

Why not try attending some lectures given by people with totally opposite views, and access some websites used by people who disbelieve. Listen to what these people have to say, and try to obtain a balanced view. At the moment you have developed an opinion through listening to only one side.

Jambosrbarry can no more prove UFO's don't exist than you, through the posts you do provide, can prove they do exist. What people are doing is providing counter evidence to most of the information you provide, and you obviously don't like what you are reading. You may well find if you investigate further, and take into account both sides, your viewpoint may change.

At the moment all you have, like others, is an opinion. Opinions are not fact, facts have to be established. There is sufficient evidence out there which indicates the sightings you claim reveal UFO's are in fact fakes. As technology develops it is easy for people to doctor anything they, or others, film to make it look more realistic should they wish, unfortunately the gullible swallow it.

Things which happen, or are claimed to have happened on Earth, can be proven to be factual or fake, whether or not life exists on other planets, or UFO's have visited us regularly, is only opinion, because it has never been proven. If you want to believe it you will.

My take on things is that until such time as an extra terrestrial steps off a spaceship to engage in conversation with us, by one means or another, then it is all baloney.

ML,

What people are doing is providing counter evidence to most of the information you provide, and you obviously don't like what you are reading. You may well find if you investigate further, and take into account both sides, your viewpoint may change.

At the moment all you have, like others, is an opinion. Opinions are not fact, facts have to be established.

Well, portobelloJambo1, beat me to it but I would still like to put in my tuppence worth.

There are a few reasons that people get onto you about your views on alien spaceships and the government and military cover up that follows.

You accept anything you see or read as long as it validates your entrenched opinion, even views which are mutually exclusive. Your lack of criticism leads you down paths where you are defending the indefensible with increasingly bizarre ideas. People, myself included would have more respect for your views if you took some time to filter out the rubbish that anyone can espouse on the internet.

Sitting around endlessly reading stuff that consolidates your hypothesis is a waste of time. The path of modern day physics would be incalculably different if Einstein read Newton and his only reaction was ?Brilliant stuff, Isaac, agree with that?. That is not how science progresses. Instead, Einstein thought about situations which could NOT be explained by Newtonian views of the universe. If such a situation exists then Newtonian physics had to be replaced with another theory. But that theory needed to be backed up by data and evidence and the evidence can?t be because of a few blurred photos or someone says.

And that is the only evidence that you have put forward. A single blurred photo or 2 thousand blurred photos add up to the same thing; blurred photos. Just because there are 2 thousand of them or 2 million of them doesn?t make the case stronger.

The fact that someone somewhere says he was abducted by aliens does not make aliens a fact. The fact that someone somewhere says there is a cover up, does not make the cover up a fact either. People lie, people imagine. Be it for personal gain, attention or because they need medical help it doesn?t matter. What matters is it is not evidence. And again, no matter if you have a single account or 2 thousand accounts they add up to the same thing, a load of worthless claims.

As PortobelloJambo has suggested read some stuff that does not agree with your world view. There are tons of books out there, which are written for the interested layman and that are not connected with Icke and his followers.

If it makes any difference to you, I actually do believe that there are other civilizations apart from ours. Most scientists do. But we also believe that, as yet there is no evidence to support the fact of aliens.

Unfortunately, as well as serious scientists, the subject also attracts money making charlatans, who put out books and DVDs not for information but for profit.

Guest GhostHunter

It's a bit naive to think we're the only planet in the vastness of space that has evolved into life.

They may not be little green men in shiny spacesuits and able to cross the universe in spaceships, but I'm willing to bet there is life on other planets....

2012 is the year I predict will see something special happening.

deesidejambo

2012 is the year I predict will see something special happening.

Oh ffs! Not you as well!!

If you mean the arrival of Planet Niburu back into our solar system then get ready for a dissapointment.

There is more chance of the vermin winning the Scottish Cup than that.

Guest GhostHunter
Oh ffs! Not you as well!!

If you mean the arrival of Planet Niburu back into our solar system then get ready for a dissapointment.

There is more chance of the vermin winning the Scottish Cup than that.

I was actually thinking that that's the end of Mayan Calendar, which quite obviously means something catastrophic is coming...

But since you mention Niburu............

;)

ML,

In relation to post 530 I've deleted the content, mainly because it does ramble on for a bit, and you can look above if you cannot remember what you said.

You appear to be saying that the reasons you believe what you believe is because of lectures you have attended and website that you use, which are used by like minded people.

Effectively you are getting your information from people who want you to believe what they are saying, I suppose if you want it in basics, they are producing a good sales package.

However, have you ever thought to yourself, "they may all be talking p*ss".

Why not try attending some lectures given by people with totally opposite views, and access some websites used by people who disbelieve. Listen to what these people have to say, and try to obtain a balanced view. At the moment you have developed an opinion through listening to only one side.

Jambosrbarry can no more prove UFO's don't exist than you, through the posts you do provide, can prove they do exist. What people are doing is providing counter evidence to most of the information you provide, and you obviously don't like what you are reading. You may well find if you investigate further, and take into account both sides, your viewpoint may change.

At the moment all you have, like others, is an opinion. Opinions are not fact, facts have to be established. There is sufficient evidence out there which indicates the sightings you claim reveal UFO's are in fact fakes. As technology develops it is easy for people to doctor anything they, or others, film to make it look more realistic should they wish, unfortunately the gullible swallow it.

Things which happen, or are claimed to have happened on Earth, can be proven to be factual or fake, whether or not life exists on other planets, or UFO's have visited us regularly, is only opinion, because it has never been proven. If you want to believe it you will.

My take on things is that until such time as an extra terrestrial steps off a spaceship to engage in conversation with us, by one means or another, then it is all baloney.

That is exactly the point i have tried to get over to ML But he just will not listen.

My original post that started this thread was a simple fact just like the point you mention above.

I Do not have to prove this point because FACT No spaceships have been discovered yet FACT.

So until ML Finds evidence of actual first contact his mission will fail.

Guest GhostHunter
[/b]

That is exactly the point i have tried to get over to ML But he just will not listen.

My original post that started this thread was a simple fact just like the point you mention above.

I Do not have to prove this point because FACT No spaceships have been discovered yet FACT.

So until ML Finds evidence of actual first contact his mission will fail.

Unless ML is a Reptilian Prince from Planet Niburu....

:stuart:

deesidejambo

Maybe he is a Hibee as well. You know how deluded those hobos get.

I can see it now - 2012 Scottish Cup Final. Hibees 3-0 up against the huns with a minute to go.

Planet Niburu appears over the horizon and zaps them all with their armageddon death-ray.

Poetic justice.

The thought did cross my mind, however he still has his mission to complete, that is to provide us with just 1 shred of actual solid evidence that Alien flying saucers have visited the plant Earth.

ML Your mission is to go forth and seek out new evidence of extra terrestrial intelligence to boldly go where no man has gone before and prove your point.

Live long and prosper.:geek:

Archived