Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

deesidejambo
The thought did cross my mind, however he still has his mission to complete, that is to provide us with just 1 shred of actual solid evidence that Alien flying saucers have visited the plant Earth.

ML Your mission is to go forth and seek out new evidence of extra terrestrial intelligence to boldly go where no man has gone before and prove your point.

Live long and prosper.:geek:

The reason he cannot do this is simple - if there was irrefutable evidence in existence it would be such massive news that it would be in the headlines of every media outlet on the planet. The whole world would change.

The fact that this has not happened confirms that the evidence does not actually exist.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

watch?v=pgO2HQ_42xo&feature=related

A nine minute film on some of the credible witness accounts and testimony's who are part of this disclosure project. Seems its just not one of the Apollo astronauts namely EDGAR MITCHELL , who is revealing stuff on his experiences and views on UFOs.We have a Mr Gordon Cooper one time Apollo astronaut also who is seriously asking for the USA government to come clean on WHAT THEY REALLY KNOW ON UFOs.

He is of the opinion also that some of these UFOs are indeed what they are termed UNIDENTIFIED/UNKNOWN and extraterrestrial in origins.Mind you what would he and Edgar Mitchell know eh, after all they could not have been privy to any highly classified information on UFOs or had high enough security clearances to be allowed to see this information and be briefed on it.:qqb017:

This is just to let people know that no matter the fun and ridicule some people go out of their way to make of this enigma ,the people in this film and those like them will stand the test of time on this subject.:10900:

For can we afford too or even justify in not regarding their evidence and testimony's as real and worthy of real evidence pointing to possible extraterrestrial visitation???

Can we in fact take the words of people in the EXACT OPPOSITE of these 2 astronauts and credible witnesses and sources like them as the whole authority on this, mixing ridicule with uneducated speculations that 9 times out of ten will concentrate on character assassinations or attacks on character that aim to discredit not just the person but through him or her the evidence or information too.:2thumbsup:

Anyone got anything they would like to discredit about these to respected Apollo Astronauts or offer a explanation as to WHY these 2 men would come out with this information.WHY would they risk their credibility, respect from NASA , family,friends and the scientific community.WHY would people like them possibaly even put their very freedoms on the line if THEY TRULY BELIEVED OR GENIALLY THOUGHT THAT.....................

"ALIEN SPACE SHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE". :th_o:

(There is much more information from this discloser project team ).:2thumbsup:

watch?v=pgO2HQ_42xo&feature=related

A nine minute film on some of the credible witness accounts and testimony's who are part of this disclosure project. Seems its just not one of the Apollo astronauts namely EDGAR MITCHELL , who is revealing stuff on his experiences and views on UFOs.We have a Mr Gordon Cooper one time Apollo astronaut also who is seriously asking for the USA government to come clean on WHAT THEY REALLY KNOW ON UFOs.

He is of the opinion also that some of these UFOs are indeed what they are termed UNIDENTIFIED/UNKNOWN and extraterrestrial in origins.Mind you what would he and Edgar Mitchell know eh, after all they could not have been privy to any highly classified information on UFOs or had high enough security clearances to be allowed to see this information and be briefed on it.:qqb017:

This is just to let people know that no matter the fun and ridicule some people go out of their way to make of this enigma ,the people in this film and those like them will stand the test of time on this subject.:10900:

For can we afford too or even justify in not regarding their evidence and testimony's as real and worthy of real evidence pointing to possible extraterrestrial visitation???

Can we in fact take the words of people in the EXACT OPPOSITE of these 2 astronauts and credible witnesses and sources like them as the whole authority on this, mixing ridicule with uneducated speculations that 9 times out of ten will concentrate on character assassinations or attacks on character that aim to discredit not just the person but through him or her the evidence or information too.:2thumbsup:

Anyone got anything they would like to discredit about these to respected Apollo Astronauts or offer a explanation as to WHY these 2 men would come out with this information.WHY would they risk their credibility, respect from NASA , family,friends and the scientific community.WHY would people like them possibly even put their very freedoms on the line if THEY TRULY BELIEVED OR GENIALLY THOUGHT THAT.....................

"ALIEN SPACE SHIPS ARE IMPOSSIBLE". :th_o:

(There is much more information from this discloser project team ).:2thumbsup:

ML Has got a point with this latest piece of evidence to back up his claims that Alien Spaceships exist, with this one.

I Cant explain it ML Why indeed would these people put there credibility on the line.

So you think they know more but are not allowed to divulge the secrecy oath they have signed ?

What you think ML Whats the angle here with this latest evidence i am intrigued ?

maroonlegions

Haramein Paper Wins Award!

After some 20 years of tireless dedication to his in depth research on unification, Nassim Haramein?s most recent scientific paper, ?The Schwarzschild Proton,? received an award at the University of Li?ge, Belgium during the 9th International Conference CASYS'09 (Computing Anticipatory Systems).

Chosen by a panel of 11 peer reviewers.:2thumbsup:

haramein_award_thumb.jpg

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/images/haramein_award.jpg Click for lager view.

This link is his paper he was awarded best new paper from these peers.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/pdf/schwarzschild_proton_a4.pdf

Link to the university were he was awarded this best paper review.

http://www.ulg.ac.be/

link for 9th International Conference CASYS'09 (Computing Anticipatory Systems).At which he received this best paper review.

http://www2.ulg.ac.be/mathgen/CHAOS/CASYS2009.htm

After some 20 years of tireless dedication to his in depth research on unification, Nassim Haramein?s most recent scientific paper, ?The Schwarzschild Proton,? received an award at the University of Li?ge, Belgium during the 9th International Conference CASYS'09 (Computing Anticipatory Systems).

haramein_award_thumb.jpg

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/images/haramein_award.jpg Click for lager view.

This link is his paper he was awarded best new paper from these peers.

http://www.theresonanceproject.org/pdf/schwarzschild_proton_a4.pdf

Link to the university were he was awarded this best paper review.

http://www.ulg.ac.be/

link for 9th International Conference CASYS'09 (Computing Anticipatory Systems).At which he received this best paper review.

http://www2.ulg.ac.be/mathgen/CHAOS/CASYS2009.htm

Whilst the video is good, ill grant you tat ML, There is one tiny flaw, all of these credible people say they are willing to testify under oath to congress.

But none of them say to what they plan to testify too, i have doubts that this is a doctored piece of film cleverly put together by a hoaxter.

Some of them refer to billions of dollars being spent on undercover projects, well that could be anything.

Pity i thought you were onto something there, but just some old weather ballons getting blown up in 1942, and some old geezers saying they want to confess to congress, as to what they are prattleing on about is anyones guess.

keep up the good work though you almost had me beleiving with that one.

maroonlegions
ML Has got a point with this latest piece of evidence to back up his claims that Alien Spaceships exist, with this one.

I Cant explain it ML Why indeed would these people put there credibility on the line.

So you think they know more but are not allowed to divulge the secrecy oath they have signed ?

What you think ML Whats the angle here with this latest evidence i am intrigued ?

Now i have on many occasions on this thread reiterated the stance on my beliefs on Extraterrestrial intelligences and the technology that they could have to travel here. With all due respect mate your quote of "his claims that Alien Spaceships exist" is not what i am pointing at.

What i am saying is that this evidence or circumstantial evidence is pointing to the POSSIBILITY of Alien intelligences HAVING THE TECHNOLOGY TO GET HERE The possibility that we do not know all there is to know and that these intelligences are far superior than us and have advance to a state of greater and advanced understanding of what we presently know of.

Now the difference between your quote of "his claims that Alien Spaceships exist" is not the same as THE POSSIBILITY OF THEM EXISTING IS IT.

Did you watch the and listen to all of that film i posted earlier, could you decode from that what and why are the reasons and motives for these people risking their reputations ect.

THESE ARE 3 POSSIBILITIES BELOW THAT I OFTEN PONTIFICATE ON

1.Could it be that they have been so convinced here that they feel that their own risks and reputations are secondary to the sheer scale of this reality, that they themselves believe that we all as a human species deserve to be told the real truth and have a right to be told the truth as well.

2.Some of them have the views that the very nature of more classified UFO documents getting released under the freedom of information acts by various governments around the world is in fact the start of an official discloser by these various governments on the true realities of UFOs .A education programme slowly taking shape, this seems a better course of action than them screaming it out causing a mass panic.

3.The main frustration and grief that this discloser project has had and the reason these individuals got together was to educate the public or individuals that wanted to know or were curious or interested and to kind of force the hand of the USA military and NASA to match the releases of the other various countries classified UFO documents under the freedom of information acts.

The usage of the national security act or ,"sorry no more information is possible as it breaches the national security act", is a very effective and powerful deterrent to prevent real evidence and reports getting out and their findings.

PHEW, TIME FOR A BEER.

deesidejambo

For normal people only -

The Disclosure Project has been around since about 2001. It is run by a guy called Steven Greer. Greer has made a lot of money from this by donations, personal appearances, interviews, and book publications.

The main activities of the Project are to threaten Gov'ts to disclose all their UFO information otherwise they will "go public" with "what they know". They often set deadlines by which they will go public but these deadlines always pass with no disclosure. Surprise surprise.

They have enlisted some well-known astronauts, most famously Ed Mitchell the Apollo astronaut. Mitchell has since distanced himself from the activities of Greer but when Mitchell was with them he freely admitted that he had no evidence whatsoever for any ET activity but he had been told by "someone now deceased" that there were strange goings on at, you guessed it, Roswell. Hardly evidence!

Even on Icke Greer is known to be a fraud who is making money out of peoples gullibility. ML is so blind he can't see this so he is touting Greers Project on this site now.

The Disclosure Project is a sham. That won't stop ML from touting it here but I just want normal people to hear a bit more about Greers "Project".

For ML -

Wow! That discloser project has Ed Mitchell on it! That proves its credible.

As I have said earlier why do you leave yourself open to this?

You go on about digging deeper and you seem to be the most shallow person imaginable.

It is very very easy to organise a hall at a university, you just phone them up.

So some quackos organise a symposium on

?physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory, and gravitation?

And then the 11 people at the symposium get out their Microsoft Word Big Book of Templates and print out an award. Then they all sign it and claim that it was peer reviewed. And you fall for this hook line and sinker, as they hoped you would.

Lets look at the paper, which as far as I can gather was not actually a paper but an abstract submission, although the ?paper? does exist.

Here is how it starts ?We find that only a very small percentage (~10-39%) of the vacuum fluctuations available within a proton volume need be cohered and converted to mass-energy?.

Now correct me if I?m wrong but is that not meaningless? The ?paper? would not get past the first sentence under a proper peer review!

Without going into the body of this garbage, just look at the references which consist of a few references to published papers and text books, stuff written by himself, stuff co-authored by himself or written by his collaborators and a load of web pages!!

Just the references give the lie to this pseudoscientific quasireligious nonsense. Why? Because there is no reputable journal on Earth that will accept web pages as references!!!

Ooh ooh but look at all the formulae and the graphs and all the maths and it mentions black holes, so it must be important.

It?s a meaningless paper, from a meaningless symposium with a meaningless prize, designed to impress the easily impressionable into thinking that its novel science.

deesidejambo
As I have said earlier why do you leave yourself open to this?

You go on about digging deeper and you seem to be the most shallow person imaginable.

It is very very easy to organise a hall at a university, you just phone them up.

So some quackos organise a symposium on

?physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory, and gravitation?

And then the 11 people at the symposium get out their Microsoft Word Big Book of Templates and print out an award. Then they all sign it and claim that it was peer reviewed. And you fall for this hook line and sinker, as they hoped you would.

Lets look at the paper, which as far as I can gather was not actually a paper but an abstract submission, although the ?paper? does exist.

Here is how it starts ?We find that only a very small percentage (~10-39%) of the vacuum fluctuations available within a proton volume need be cohered and converted to mass-energy?.

Now correct me if I?m wrong but is that not meaningless? The ?paper? would not get past the first sentence under a proper peer review!

Without going into the body of this garbage, just look at the references which consist of a few references to published papers and text books, stuff written by himself, stuff co-authored by himself or written by his collaborators and a load of web pages!!

Just the references give the lie to this pseudoscientific quasireligious nonsense. Why? Because there is no reputable journal on Earth that will accept web pages as references!!!

Ooh ooh but look at all the formulae and the graphs and all the maths and it mentions black holes, so it must be important.

It?s a meaningless paper, from a meaningless symposium with a meaningless prize, designed to impress the easily impressionable into thinking that its novel science.

I think we should award ML a Degree for being so gullible even the Icke forum people want rid of him. Now he is back to posting his links and drivel over on KB again.

Watch out for the Burger King on the sun one resurfacing. Or maybe the skyscraper photographed on a planet 43 light-years away. That was his best.

I think we should award ML a Degree for being so gullible even the Icke forum people want rid of him. Now he is back to posting his links and drivel over on KB again.

Watch out for the Burger King on the sun one resurfacing. Or maybe the skyscraper photographed on a planet 43 light-years away. That was his best.

I do a lot of teaching at various levels up to postgraduate. I detest ignorance and intransigence but I can safely say that ML is the most, well actually I probably can't say it.

You told me a few days ago, to just give up. I'm quite stubborn. I always think that there is a spark of intelligence in everyone. But I now bow, belatedly to your advise. There is no telling him. He exhibits all three of the classical pathologies of the delusional.

I wonder how much money he actually spends on buying these exploitation books to reinforce his warped views.

deesidejambo
I do a lot of teaching at various levels up to postgraduate. I detest ignorance and intransigence but I can safely say that ML is the most, well actually I probably can't say it.

You told me a few days ago, to just give up. I'm quite stubborn. I always think that there is a spark of intelligence in everyone. But I now bow, belatedly to your advise. There is no telling him. He exhibits all three of the classical pathologies of the delusional.

I wonder how much money he actually spends on buying these exploitation books to reinforce his warped views.

But he is great for a laugh. I still smile when I remember his skyscraper on the planet 43 light years away. The fact that it came from an enlargement of a painting still eludes MLs scientific mind.

I like ML.. I don't think we should abuse him, he is just passionate about his view. Nothing wrong there.

OK .. We have to clarify what a credible source is and what a fact is.. But it makes good reading.

But he is great for a laugh. I still smile when I remember his skyscraper on the planet 43 light years away. The fact that it came from an enlargement of a painting still eludes MLs scientific mind.

Do you remember "Cheers"? Cliff Claven was a postal worker as well. Spooky eh?

I like ML.. I don't think we should abuse him, he is just passionate about his view. Nothing wrong there.

OK .. We have to clarify what a credible source is and what a fact is.. But it makes good reading.

Agreed i actually want ML To prove me wrong but regretably to his own admission all he can bring to the table is witness testimony and shaky pictures/video film nothing that proves his beleif.

Until a flying disk lands thats all he will ever be able to produce, so we must conclude Alien life is possible yes, but not proven.

deesidejambo

His insistence is to be commended.

However where he is incorrect I will post only for the benefit of other KB'ers. I know he is not interested in what I post.

For the record -

The Disclosure Project he posts about is a scam by a fraudster called Greer to make money from suckers. Apollo astronaut Ed Mitchell has distanced himself from it.

The crop circle node analysis he posts about by Levengood and Hasselhof was debunked years ago. Hasselhof has since admitted he did it to sell books in the early 2000's. Hasselhof himself publicly stated that the alien-face crop circle ML goes on about was a fake. ML refuses to accept this.

There is no Burger King on the Sun. Note this has yet to be debunked.

His insistence is to be commended.

However where he is incorrect I will post only for the benefit of other KB'ers. I know he is not interested in what I post.

For the record -

The Disclosure Project he posts about is a scam by a fraudster called Greer to make money from suckers. Apollo astronaut Ed Mitchell has distanced himself from it.

The crop circle node analysis he posts about by Levengood and Hasselhof was debunked years ago. Hasselhof has since admitted he did it to sell books in the early 2000's. Hasselhof himself publicly stated that the alien-face crop circle ML goes on about was a fake. ML refuses to accept this.

There is no Burger King on the Sun. Note this has yet to be debunked.

This is no surprise ML Is pasionate about all conspiracy events, he beleives in.

1. Aliens.

2. Time Travel.

3. US Government cover ups.

4. The moonlanding being a fraud.

5. Sky Scrapers on distant planets.

6. Crop Circles ( or footprints left by flying Discs/Alien Spacecrafts.

7. Alien Abductions.

He has produced a few links to various web sites that back up his case, however bottom line is his evidence to date is inconclusive, you can bet he will keep trying and try to convince us of the validity of his case though.

One decent thread with more substance and information to prove his case just might do it though.

maroonlegions

ETI (ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence)

The Big Ear Wow! Signal

(30th Anniversary Report)

By: Jerry R. Ehman, Ph.D.:2thumbsup:

Original Draft Completed: July 9, 2007

Last Revision: August 2, 2007

(Send Comments to Author via Webmaster.)

The "Wow!" Signal

BigEar2S.jpg

The "Big Ear" Radio Telescope.

"Thus, since all of the possibilities of a terrestrial origin have been either ruled out or seem improbable, and since the possibility of an extraterrestrial origin has not been able to be ruled out, I must conclude that an ETI (ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) might have sent the signal that we received as the Wow! source." HIS QUOTE.

source link, http://www.bigear.org/Wow30th/wow30th.htm

Just a wee bit of information on what Jerry R. Ehman, Ph.D conclusions were on this signal that was detected from space.I have provided the link for his complete narrative on his conclusions and software programmes he designed for the computer that was recording the data from the big ear radio telescope.

He was in fact the man who first discovered this signal will working at this radio telescope facility and wrote the phrase "WOW" next to the computer paper print out of this signal after he checked this print out from the computer as it happened.Ok he is not sure what it could have been but is NOT ruling out a possible radio signal from a extraterrestrial intelligence or source.I would advise anyone to read the WHOLE narrative on his conclusions and his involvement in this project to see his credibility and knowledge on this radio signal mystery.

P.S. I would like to add before anyone gets their knickers in a twist that i am NOT saying this is a 100% signal of extratresstial origin.What i am saying like i have been through out this thread is that it remains a.................

POSSIBILITY.

Sorry, I have to disagree with you. I agree that there is nothing wrong with passion about a subject, its extremely commendable really.

But there is something wrong with ignorance and delusion. When you stick to a hypothesis, no matter if you have no evidence or data and if your only support is some blurred photos and accounts from like minded deluded individuals then there is something wrong with your mental capabilities.

The Big Ear Wow! Signal

The "Wow!" Signal

BigEar2S.jpg

So, I've had a quick read through this stuff. Seems like decent science but I'm left with the overall impression of So What.

Everyone agrees that the search for extraterrestrial life is worthwhile science and this guy is engaged in worthwhile science and 30 years ago he picked up a radio anomaly and concludes

"Thus, I must state that the origin of the Wow! signal is still an open question for me. There is simply too little data to draw many conclusions. In other words, as I stated above, I choose not to "draw vast conclusions from 'half-vast' data". HIS QUOTE

So What.

The Big Ear Wow! Signal

The "Wow!" Signal

BigEar2S.jpg

"Thus, since all of the possibilities of a terrestrial origin have been either ruled out or seem improbable, and since the possibility of an extraterrestrial origin has not been able to be ruled out, I must conclude that an ETI (ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) might have sent the signal that we received as the Wow! source." HIS QUOTE.

Just a wee bit of information on what Jerry R. Ehman, Ph.D conclusions were on this signal that was detected from space.I have provided the link for his complete narrative on his conclusions and software programmes he designed for the computer that was recording the data from the big ear radio telescope.

He was in fact the man who first discovered this signal will working at this radio telescope facility and wrote the phrase "WOW" next to the computer paper print out of this signal after he checked this print out from the computer as it happened.Ok he is not sure what it could have been but is NOT ruling out a possible radio signal from a extraterrestrial intelligence or source.I would advise anyone to read the WHOLE narrative on his conclusions and his involvement in this project to see his credibility and knowledge on this radio signal mystery.

P.S. I would like to add before anyone gets their knickers in a twist that i am NOT saying this is a 100% signal of extratresstial origin.What i am saying like i have been through out this thread is that it remains a.................

POSSIBILITY.

Nice try, but some static on a radio signal one blip in a trillion here has to be a coincidence.

Next piece of evidence please.

The Big Ear Wow! Signal

The "Wow!" Signal

BigEar2S.jpg

POSSIBILITY.

Sorry to return to this so quickly but I was puzzled where ML got his quote from. What ML has done is taken the quote out of context to try to fool people. The full quote is below

"Thus, since all of the possibilities of a terrestrial origin have been either ruled out or seem improbable, and since the possibility of an extraterrestrial origin has not been able to be ruled out, I must conclude that an ETI (ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) might have sent the signal that we received as the Wow! source. The fact that we saw the signal in only one beam could be due to an ETI sending a beacon signal in our direction and then sending it in another direction that we couldn't detect. Of course, being a scientist, I await the reception of additional signals like the Wow! source that are able to be received and analyzed by many observatories. Thus, I must state that the origin of the Wow! signal is still an open question for me. There is simply too little data to draw many conclusions. In other words, as I stated above, I choose not to "draw vast conclusions from 'half-vast' data".

Strange that there is now no conclusions about ET. And he has been waiting just over 30 years now.

maroonlegions

Robbie Williams interview about UFOs.

His new album "REALITY KILLED THE VIDEO STAR", has songs about conspiracy's and he and a few of his band saw something recently that he could not explain.

"Robbie being interviewed on BBC Radio One by Chris Moyles, he asked Robbie about his typical day, and he said first thing every morning he visits abovetopsecret.com and davidicke.com "for all my conspiracy stuff".

He did say this on the Chris Moyles radio show.Some of his songs like his new single "BODIES" from his new album touch these themes.

His new album "REALITY KILLED THE VIDEO STAR", has songs about conspiracy's and he and a few of his band saw something recently that he could not explain.

"Robbie being interviewed on BBC Radio One by Chris Moyles, he asked Robbie about his typical day, and he said first thing every morning he visits abovetopsecret.com and davidicke.com "for all my conspiracy stuff".

He did say this on the Chris Moyles radio show.Some of his songs like his new single "BODIES" from his new album touch these themes.

Your first bit of credible evidence. That's it, thread closed.

No wait.

Roger Whittaker says that all his whistling is alien communication.

Nana Mousskuri's glasses are really big radar dishes.

Is this the depths you are willing go to?

:lol::laugh2::lol::laugh2::lol::laugh2::lol:

ML Its all getting a bit sad now, your credibility is shot to pieces, its a shame but you have to admit you are just a bit of a joke character, the sort of clown type that people feel sorry for, i would equate you to Mr Bean.

Its gone mate let it go please not a shred of evidence to prove your point on over 500 posts.

Shame, best you pop on to one of your obscure web sites that beleive in little green men, and big foot, go to your friends and be happy :10900:

maroonlegions

>

During a farside mapping orbit, this UV/VIS image of Earth was acquired. It is an unusually clear day over Africa and the Arabian Peninsula.

A high resolution image is also available. Warning: this is a very large image (11.7 Mbytes).

in_earth.gif

"this colorized image shows the full Earth over the lunar north pole as Clementine completes mapping orbit 102 on March 13, 1994. It is a clear day over Africa and the Arabian Peninsula."

in_eem2.gif

The following collection is an early sampling of the 1.8 million images acquired by the Clementine spacecraft.:2thumbsup:

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementine/

Jam Tarts 1874
Sorry, I have to disagree with you. I agree that there is nothing wrong with passion about a subject, its extremely commendable really.

But there is something wrong with ignorance and delusion. When you stick to a hypothesis, no matter if you have no evidence or data and if your only support is some blurred photos and accounts from like minded deluded individuals then there is something wrong with your mental capabilities.

I think you will find that the images on this thread and elsewhere are more than just "some blurred photos".

If you are so clever as to refer to some very learned and respected people as "deluded", then I assume you have a full explanation for each and every one of the images posted on this thread.

>

During a farside mapping orbit, this UV/VIS image of Earth was acquired. It is an unusually clear day over Africa and the Arabian Peninsula.

A high resolution image is also available. Warning: this is a very large image (11.7 Mbytes).

in_earth.gif

"this colorized image shows the full Earth over the lunar north pole as Clementine completes mapping orbit 102 on March 13, 1994. It is a clear day over Africa and the Arabian Peninsula."

in_eem2.gif

The following collection is an early sampling of the 1.8 million images acquired by the Clementine spacecraft.:2thumbsup:

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementine/

I Think you are on to something with this clemintine thing ML.

deesidejambo

If he believes Apollo was a hoax then that makes Ed Mitchell the Apollo astronaut a liar.

The same Ed Mitchell that ML uses as evidence that ET is real.

Its interesting that Mitchell lies about Apollo but when he says UFOs are real ML chooses to believe him.

This is what happens when delusion gets hold of people.

There is another guy on Icke who says Apollo is hoaxed but while they were on the moon they saw alien spaceships parked there! He is unable to comprehend the paradox due to his delusion.

If he believes Apollo was a hoax then that makes Ed Mitchell the Apollo astronaut a liar.

The same Ed Mitchell that ML uses as evidence that ET is real.

Its interesting that Mitchell lies about Apollo but when he says UFOs are real ML chooses to believe him.

This is what happens when delusion gets hold of people.

There is another guy on Icke who says Apollo is hoaxed but while they were on the moon they saw alien spaceships parked there! He is unable to comprehend the paradox due to his delusion.

Do you think ML Should seek medical help ? the stuff he is now posting as you rightly detail above is bizzare.

ET PHONE HOME.

.... I assume you have a full explanation for each and every one of the images posted on this thread.

That's not his job. That's how the tinfoil hat wearers convince themselves - and some naive onlookers - that they are right. They say something that only belongs in the realm of fiction and insist that sensible people have to waste time and energy proving them wrong.

That's not how science - proper science, not makey uppey kiddy fantasy science fiction - works. If you propose a new idea for which there is currently no evidence, it is your job to go get it, and it is your job to explain it.

The tinfoil hat wearers are the people who have to explain the images posted on the thread. And they can't.

01377-BacoFoil-Classic-300x5-rd.jpg

deesidejambo
Do you think ML Should seek medical help ? the stuff he is now posting as you rightly detail above is bizzare.

ET PHONE HOME.

As long as he is happy and his fantasies is not affecting his well-being and family life its OK.

However deluded people are often blind to what is going on around them.

As long as he is happy and his fantasies is not affecting his well-being and family life its OK.

However deluded people are often blind to what is going on around them.

It would appear he spends lots of time trawling the net trying to find obscure wacky web sites for any shred of evidence that backs up his claims.

This could have a detrimental affect on his family life and health, in effect he is wasting his time but is deluded and so focused on proving ET Exists and is determined to find the evidence.

Its like a man fishing in a pond determined to catch a fish but there are no fish in the pond, despite being told this fact the man carries on because of his determination but everyone else knows he cant catch a fish as there are no fish in the pond.

ML Must somehow step back and just accept he is wrong on this one, and let it go.:qqb017:

deesidejambo
It would appear he spends lots of time trawling the net trying to find obscure wacky web sites for any shred of evidence that backs up his claims.

This could have a detrimental affect on his family life and health, in effect he is wasting his time but is deluded and so focused on proving ET Exists and is determined to find the evidence.

Its like a man fishing in a pond determined to catch a fish but there are no fish in the pond, despite being told this fact the man carries on because of his determination but everyone else knows he cant catch a fish as there are no fish in the pond.

ML Must somehow step back and just accept he is wrong on this one, and let it go.:qqb017:

He can't do that. MOD EDIT

He can't do that. MOD EDIT

He can but he wont, MLs answer to the problem would be to buy 10 fishing rods and a couple of nets keep persivering chasing a lost cause with mutch gusto and determination.

As my original post stated " Alien spaceships are impossible " ML Has been unable to disprove this statement.

He can but he wont, MLs answer to the problem would be to buy 10 fishing rods and a couple of nets keep persivering chasing a lost cause with mutch gusto and determination.

As my original post stated " Alien spaceships are impossible " ML Has been unable to disprove this statement.

They are not impossible... That's a silly statement to make and one that at this moment in time is unprovable. Unless you know everything there is to know about the universe you cannot make this statement.

Now proving that they are possible is a different story. It is a hard thing to do but only needs one spaceship belonging to one civilisation anywhere in the vastness of our universe.

And I'll point out that we have a "spaceship" at the moment with NASA's shuttle and that to another civilisation we are alien. So its not that difficult, remember we have only been able to fly for a little over 100 years and already we are sending probes out to the planets and beyond. 100 years, which in the cosmic scale of things is as close to '0' as you can get when you use the phrase billions of years.

Now the idea that Aliens have visited us is another story as well. Someone might have come to this planet but again, its been around for Billions of years and we really only have records for about 3000 of those at best.

There is one incident in our recorded history which might tell of an Alien visiting us... He was always drawn wearing a space helmet. (well as best as you can drawn when you haven't really invented perspective yet! (you try drawing a 2D image of someone wearing a space helmet made of a clear material)

Sacred%20Heart%20of%20Jesus.jpg

And one other person from the Bible, Elijah who rose to heaven;

"And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

How would you describe a spaceship when books haven't even been invented yet?

Maybe, just maybe they were all aliens who could heal the sick, (advanced medicine) turn water into wine, (replicators like in Star Trek), Walk on water (anti gravity boots) - I know these things are silly but a race that could travel across space might have these things.

-------

Anyway - my point is that you cannot PROVE that 'there is no such thing as alien spaceships' and the fact that you cannot PROVE that there 'are' does not make your statement true.

What you can say is that - 'No alien spaceship (if they exist!) has ever been recorded visiting earth' - then it would be up to ML etc to prove that there is a record of this event.

Also you can say, 'Assuming that mankind has learned all it can learn about the universe and there are no more advances in Psychics, or engineering for that matter, ever, and we are at the pinnacle of knowledge that can be attained, then there can be no such thing as interstellar space ships.'

But it would be very vain of us to say that wouldn't it?

They are not impossible... That's a silly statement to make and one that at this moment in time is unprovable. Unless you know everything there is to know about the universe you cannot make this statement.

Now proving that they are possible is a different story. It is a hard thing to do but only needs one spaceship belonging to one civilisation anywhere in the vastness of our universe.

And I'll point out that we have a "spaceship" at the moment with NASA's shuttle and that to another civilisation we are alien. So its not that difficult, remember we have only been able to fly for a little over 100 years and already we are sending probes out to the planets and beyond. 100 years, which in the cosmic scale of things is as close to '0' as you can get when you use the phrase billions of years.

Now the idea that Aliens have visited us is another story as well. Someone might have come to this planet but again, its been around for Billions of years and we really only have records for about 3000 of those at best.

There is one incident in our recorded history which might tell of an Alien visiting us... He was always drawn wearing a space helmet. (well as best as you can drawn when you haven't really invented perspective yet! (you try drawing a 2D image of someone wearing a space helmet made of a clear material)

Sacred%20Heart%20of%20Jesus.jpg

And one other person from the Bible, Elijah who rose to heaven;

"And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

How would you describe a spaceship when books haven't even been invented yet?

Maybe, just maybe they were all aliens who could heal the sick, (advanced medicine) turn water into wine, (replicators like in Star Trek), Walk on water (anti gravity boots) - I know these things are silly but a race that could travel across space might have these things.

-------

Anyway - my point is that you cannot PROVE that 'there is no such thing as alien spaceships' and the fact that you cannot PROVE that there 'are' does not make your statement true.

What you can say is that - 'No alien spaceship (if they exist!) has ever been recorded visiting earth' - then it would be up to ML etc to prove that there is a record of this event.

Also you can say, 'Assuming that mankind has learned all it can learn about the universe and there are no more advances in Psychics, or engineering for that matter, ever, and we are at the pinnacle of knowledge that can be attained, then there can be no such thing as interstellar space ships.'

A Very good post, you have answered the question to my original posting in one simple straight forward and straight to the point answer.

A Very good post, you have answered the question to my original posting in one simple straight forward and straight to the point answer.

Only 1568 posts for me to actually do that once!

Sweet!

:10900:

Only 1568 posts for me to actually do that once!

Sweet!

Poor ML all that time and all these crazy long posts and wacky answers and you beat him to the post, i might start a new thread on time travel give him a chance to redeem himself.

What do you think ?:10900:

Was the Whitley Strieber story ever proved to be faked ?

Genuine question....

There's more than one story, if you recall.

The stories have no witnesses, therefore it was impossible for Strieber to validate them.

None of which stopped him from making a lot of money out of the books.

There's more than one story, if you recall.

The stories have no witnesses, therefore it was impossible for Strieber to validate them.

None of which stopped him from making a lot of money out of the books.

A Moneymaking scam which was bought into by lots of gullible believers.:nah:

Right so we have sorted out Space travel..

Lets get onto time travel and I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine... John Titor

http://www.johntitor.com/

"Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 21, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

Although it may be easy to dismiss all this as science fiction, most people who read his posts agree that there is something very haunting about John Titor and what he said. In addition, and open to more debate, he also made a series of predictions and comments that eerily seem to be coming true.

Unfortunately, I never spoke directly to John Titor but there are many out there who have and continue to wonder about their experience. As you get deeper and deeper into the story, you will find his posts, links to other sites about him, downloads and speculative information attributed to him after he left. I have taken the posts and organized them by date and subject. My editorial work is copyrighted but the unedited posts and the people who experienced it are in the public domain can be found on other sites listed inside.

As you read, please try to keep two things in mind:

1. John appeared to answer nearly every question that was asked of him over the 4-month period he was online. Because of that, many people neglected to read the previous posts and asked similar or exact questions he had already answered. It may offer a glimpse of what a time traveler goes through when having the same conversation again and again.

2. These posts were written before 911, the Discovery accident and the second gulf war. Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them. It's also widely agreed that he made several predictions about future physics discoveries that have materialized as he stated.

Right so we have sorted out Space travel..

Lets get onto time travel and I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine... John Titor

http://www.johntitor.com/

"Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 21, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

Although it may be easy to dismiss all this as science fiction, most people who read his posts agree that there is something very haunting about John Titor and what he said. In addition, and open to more debate, he also made a series of predictions and comments that eerily seem to be coming true.

Unfortunately, I never spoke directly to John Titor but there are many out there who have and continue to wonder about their experience. As you get deeper and deeper into the story, you will find his posts, links to other sites about him, downloads and speculative information attributed to him after he left. I have taken the posts and organized them by date and subject. My editorial work is copyrighted but the unedited posts and the people who experienced it are in the public domain can be found on other sites listed inside.

As you read, please try to keep two things in mind:

1. John appeared to answer nearly every question that was asked of him over the 4-month period he was online. Because of that, many people neglected to read the previous posts and asked similar or exact questions he had already answered. It may offer a glimpse of what a time traveler goes through when having the same conversation again and again.

2. These posts were written before 911, the Discovery accident and the second gulf war. Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them. It's also widely agreed that he made several predictions about future physics discoveries that have materialized as he stated.

Very comical, he was doing well untill the civil war was supposed to start in 2005 in USA :10900: IT WOULD LAST TILL 2015 :nah:

Then russia would launch its missiles:qqb017:

This hoax/fraud would probably have been believable back in 2000 as the ruskies were still a threat then, unfortunately for the hoaxer in his time machine:10900: how was he to know 9/11 would happen and the middle east would be the biggest threat to mankind.

Well he should have if he was from the future:21:

Anyone who believed this joker really does need medical help.:stuart:

Good morning. Just got up to find the thread had got interesting.

I think that the thread title is a perfectly valid Null Hypothesis but your hypothesis below is better, so I'll let it go.

And I'll point out that we have a "spaceship" at the moment with NASA's shuttle and that to another civilisation we are alien.

This is a bit of a semantic argument and tautological. You would have to provide evidence of another civilisation first, which this thread has shown has not been done.

There is one incident in our recorded history which might tell of an Alien visiting us... He was always drawn wearing a space helmet.

Two objections here. Firstly, most religious texts have it that the aura is light. I'm sure that if it was a glass bowl then, it would have been mentioned, as would antigravity boots instead of sandals.

Secondly, saying that biblical characters were alien visitors is akin to offering blurred photos. It is written evidence from eye witness accounts, which is not admissable.

'No alien spaceship (if they exist!) has ever been recorded visiting earth' - then it would be up to ML etc to prove that there is a record of this event.

And after days of saying that he was going to provide evidence he could not.

Absolutely agreed and as I said in a much earlier post, I don't know many scientists who, given the sheer size of the universe, do not agree that other civilisations or life forms exist somewhere. But I don't know any who can offer any evidence of their beliefs.

Good morning. Just got up to find the thread had got interesting.

Two objections here. Firstly, most religious texts have it that the aura is light. I'm sure that if it was a glass bowl then, it would have been mentioned, as would antigravity boots instead of sandals.

Secondly, saying that biblical characters were alien visitors is akin to offering blurred photos. It is written evidence from eye witness accounts, which is not admissable.

lol

SPUD,

Honestly.. I was just having a laugh with this point. I wanted to see if 'anyone' would bite! (however I do think its a great idea for a movie)

As for proving that there is at least one other civilisation. It's just a matter of time till this happens.

Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them. It's also widely agreed that he made several predictions about future physics discoveries that have materialized as he stated.[/i]

I read a few pages of this and gave up.

My first disappointment was when he introduces the flat earth speculation at about post 3. People are always throwing this argument in "oh its only a few years since people believed....." The Greeks had speculated on a round Earth by the 6th C BC and had provided a circumference by the 3rd C BC. The idea that people thought that the Earth was flat is just plain wrong.

Why is it that people who are from the future or can see the future always give you clues? Why do they never give facts? Just one. I see that he proposes an argument about the impossibility of knowing specific details about dates in the past. A sort of cover all excuse for not being specific. But surely 9/11 is still called 9/11 and it is extremely likely that it will go on being called 9/11, at least until 2036. So why no specific prediction? Why could he not say, "I forget the year but look out for something big on 9/11?

I read a few pages of this and gave up.

So why no specific prediction? Why could he not say, "I forget the year but look out for something big on 9/11?

Cause it was all a fake?

Archived