Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

maroonlegions
Man - I'm sad...2 of the people in that article, are friends of mine.

:21:

Cannot think of any reason to doubt your claim and i will understand if you do not want to name them but are you serious and how do you know them.:21:

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions
Surely it would be extremely arrogant to assume that our current knowledge of the universe, dimensions and physics is complete.

On the assumption that our universe is up to 15 billion years old and that our planet Earth is around 4 billion years old, it would seem likely that there are other planets out there that could be much older than 4 billion years old. Therefore it is surely more than likely that there are civilisations out there that are older than ours. It should not take much imagination and commond sense to realise that a civilisation even as little as one million years older than ours will have made advances way beyond our comprehension.

Let's not forget that it is not so long (releatively speaking) since the "flat earth" theory was put to bed, it is only 100 years since science said that travelling to the moon was impossible. When steam powered transport first appeared, science said that if humans travelled at 15mph and beyond they would die.

Well said, i feel there are a number of reasons why people in Governments,scientific and religious organisations that do not want the possibility's of possible extraterrestrial explanations for SOME UFOs.Their refusal to either accept the above theory's or go out there way to discredit it or debunk anyone who believes it is maybe because THEY DO NOT WANT IT TO BE TRUE because it scares them,(understandable).The governments would have to admit that unexplained objects are coming and going at will in every other countries air space and are powerless to stop them.They are either aware or not of the possible motives of these objects but keep silent anyhow.Religions would have to some how defend the claims and beliefs that man is made in Gods image and yet failed to address possible other life forms that could claim like wise. The scientific community,(not all,there are some who do take and accept the possibilities of an ET explanation or possible existence in this universe who would have the technology to get here ), would have to r evaluate a lot of its theory's. Then there is the individuals own personal feelings for not accepting a POSSIBLE explanation that some of these objects could be ET in origin, fear,religious belief, ridicule.The same fear,religious and ridicule points could also be applied to the arguments that support the views of ancient or relatively new ,(but still much older than us), ET civilisations that could know more about what we know of physics ect.

deesidejambo

Peeps are mixing up two aspects -

From a probabilistic approach it could be seen as very highly likely that there are other forms of life in the universe. That can never be "disproved" or "proved" until such time as actual contact is made with others.

This is different to believing that there are alien spaceships visiting earth. That is mor =e simple - if such spaceships exist and if that could be "proved" the proof would be all over the media for all to see. It would be all over the news, TV, newspapers.

The fact that it isn't is a strong indication that the "proof" that the believers say exists, isn't really proof.

And for the record I used to work for the NWO as a disinfo agent but no longer.

maroonlegions
Na, it looks real to me, albeit an "untrained" eye. Found it on google and saved it.

I'm cramming for an exam tomorrow and I'm ill, so I'll maybe look into it after all this is done, unless you want to?

Hi Cigaro, hope you are feeling better.Cannot find any thing on that picture did

you get it from this site??

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufocasebook.com%2Fbestufopictures.html&ei=rCARSuDdGNrMjAel7-XkCA&usg=AFQjCNHQRMejoFnpKrKLw7wHK5M7PXApHA&sig2=TQFgeAT9q7Z61oHYG1GzUw

maroonlegions

From a probabilistic approach it could be seen as very highly likely that there are other forms of life in the universe. That can never be "disproved" or "proved" until such time as actual contact is made with others.

This is different to believing that there are alien spaceships visiting earth. That is mor =e simple - if such spaceships exist and if that could be "proved" the proof would be all over the media for all to see. It would be all over the news, TV, newspapers.

The fact that it isn't is a strong indication that the "proof" that the believers say exists, isn't really proof.

What makes you think that contact has not been made and that the intelligences behind these anomalies and in our own governments and around the world WANT it to be made public.There has been a very systematic and ongoing debunking,disinformation, ridiculing of witnesses and blatant cover ups from NASA to world governments. Proof comes in many forms and the Governments and NASA could possibly prove it if they came forward.The sudden release of MOD files from countries around the world including ours ,(apart from the USA) on reports of UFOs could be a slow release to the public of a possible future announcement or just plan disinformation.My argument al along was not to provide proof as you say but to highlight the POSSIBILITY of advanced civilisations having the knowledge to travel here and know more about how to do so than us and COULD be one explanation of genuine classed unknown UFOs . Saying there is a possibility and saying there is PROOF are 2 different things.One could also argue the findings of the late Dr John Mack, PHD who professionally studied people who claimed contact, he found that most were in fact describing REAL actual advents and found no anomalies with them.His findings have a huge baring on this , he was a very highly respected psychiatry expert.These kind of professionals, (to me anyway ),have to be taken into account along with their findings in evaluating the POSSIBILITIES of POSSIBLE contacts and explanations of unexplained objects that MIGHT have an ET origin. There is abundant witness statements, video evidence, MOD UFO files released under the freedom of information act, professionals and highly respected individuals ,like MACK and one of the astronauts from the Apollo moon landings coming forward claiming its all real. Take the last points and facts and then see were the real proof MAY possibly be hiding is to me not as probabilistic.

deesidejambo
What makes you think that contact has not been made and that the intelligences behind these anomalies and in our own governments and around the world WANT it to be made public.There has been a very systematic and ongoing debunking,disinformation, ridiculing of witnesses and blatant cover ups from NASA to world governments. Proof comes in many forms and the Governments and NASA could possibly prove it if they came forward.The sudden release of MOD files from countries around the world including ours ,(apart from the USA) on reports of UFOs could be a slow release to the public of a possible future announcement or just plan disinformation.My argument al along was not to provide proof as you say but to highlight the POSSIBILITY of advanced civilisations having the knowledge to travel here and know more about how to do so than us and COULD be one explanation of genuine classed unknown UFOs . Saying there is a possibility and saying there is PROOF are 2 different things.One could also argue the findings of the late Dr John Mack, PHD who professionally studied people who claimed contact, he found that most were in fact describing REAL actual advents and found no anomalies with them.His findings have a huge baring on this , he was a very highly respected psychiatry expert.These kind of professionals, (to me anyway ),have to be taken into account along with their findings in evaluating the POSSIBILITIES of POSSIBLE contacts and explanations of unexplained objects that MIGHT have an ET origin. There is abundant witness statements, video evidence, MOD UFO files released under the freedom of information act, professionals and highly respected individuals ,like MACK and one of the astronauts from the Apollo moon landings coming forward claiming its all real. Take the last points and facts and then see were the real proof MAY possibly be hiding is to me not as probabilistic.

I didn't say that contact has not been made. I said that it will only be proved once the evidence is made public Fabricated videos and stories about "contact" which originate from remote deserts in the US and Mexico are not proof. Sorry.

You are wrong about Macks work. He is not "highly respected" and his work actually proves nothing at all. Of course some people may actually believe that there experiences are "real" but this is an extremely common symptom of those suffering mental illness. If he did the same study on a bunch of people who thought Hibs were a decent team he would get a similar response. Its called delusion, and you need to accept that this is quite common and actually proves nothing about whether or not their experiences are "real".

As for Apollo, the voice transcripts on one Apollo flight show that one of the Astronauts (I think it was Aldrin) saw something outside the capsule which coudn't be explained. As this happened while they were in low earth orbit priot to the lunar injection then it could have been anything, from satellites to spent parts of the used stages of the rocket that launched them. These have never been covered up and if you choose to surf the web you will find complete voice transcripts of every single Apollo mission and you will be able to find the moment where he saw the object.

Anyay, I bet you think Apollo was faked anyway.

maroonlegions
I didn't say that contact has not been made. I said that it will only be proved once the evidence is made public Fabricated videos and stories about "contact" which originate from remote deserts in the US and Mexico are not proof. Sorry.

You are wrong about Macks work. He is not "highly respected" and his work actually proves nothing at all. Of course some people may actually believe that there experiences are "real" but this is an extremely common symptom of those suffering mental illness. If he did the same study on a bunch of people who thought Hibs were a decent team he would get a similar response. Its called delusion, and you need to accept that this is quite common and actually proves nothing about whether or not their experiences are "real".

As for Apollo, the voice transcripts on one Apollo flight show that one of the Astronauts (I think it was Aldrin) saw something outside the capsule which coudn't be explained. As this happened while they were in low earth orbit priot:stuart: to the lunar injection then it could have been anything, from satellites to spent parts of the used stages of the rocket that launched them. These have never been covered up and if you choose to surf the web you will find complete voice transcripts of every single Apollo mission and you will be able to find the moment where he saw the object.

Anyay,:stuart: I bet you think Apollo was faked anyway.

Right , your first point on Mack.

John Edward Mack

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from John E. Mack)

Jump to: navigation, search

John Edward Mack

Born October 4, 1929(1929-10-04)

New York City

Died September 27, 2004 (aged 74)

London, England

Occupation Psychiatrist

Professor

Author

Parents Edward C. Mack

Ruth P. Mack

John Edward Mack, M.D. (4 October 1929 ? 27 September 2004) was an American psychiatrist, and Professor at the Harvard University School of Medicine.

He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien encounter experiences, sometimes called the Abduction Phenomenon.:10900:

Contents

[hide]

* 1 Early career

* 2 Abduction Phenomenon

* 3 Death

* 4 Popular culture

* 5 External links

* 6 References

[edit] Early career

Born in New York City, Mack received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School (Cum Laude, 1955) after undergraduate study at Oberlin (Phi Beta Kappa, 1951). He was a graduate of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and was certified in child and adult psychoanalysis.

The dominant theme of his life's work has been the exploration of how one's perceptions of the world affect one's relationships. He addressed this issue of "world view" on the individual level in his early clinical explorations of dreams, nightmares and teen suicide, and in A Prince of Our Disorder, his biographical study of the life of British officer T. E. Lawrence, for which he received the Pulitzer Prize in biography in 1977. [1]

There is more on him proving he was a highly respected by his peers, i will provided the link also to his institute that he had.

You commented on mental illness and delusion , well read his finding on that below.

Abduction Phenomenon

This theme was taken to a controversial extreme in the early 1990s when Mack commenced his decade-plus study of 200 men and women who reported recurrent alien encounter experiences.

Such encounters had been reported since at least the 1950s (the account of Antonio Villas Boas), and had seen some limited attention from academic figures (Dr. R. Leo Sprinkle perhaps being the earliest, in the 1960s). Mack, however, remains probably the most esteemed academic to have studied the subject.

Mack initially suspected that such persons were suffering from mental illness, but when no obvious pathologies were present in the persons he interviewed, Mack's interest was piqued.:2thumbsup:

The few so called " Fabricated videos and stories about "contact" which originate from remote deserts in the US and Mexico are not proof." Again you keep referring to ,"proof" and again i will remind you that my main point was on POSSIBILITIES.The point you made above cannot attribute to ALL reports and contacts as they are entirely different cases , there is more reports than just Mexico ect.The astronaut that i mentioned about was not Aldrin but Edgar Mitchell who recently gave the statement that this is real and did say he seen things he or NASA could not explain. The Aldrin incidents could well have been as you say.On the Apollo moon landing i did have doubts after reading upon the possibility that it might have been faked but i am on the fence on it just now.Macks work as you say proves nothing at all , were did i say "proves".The fact that Mack is a expert in his field and came too the conclusions that these people were describing real events and not, delusions,dreams, suffering from illnesses ect, is enough for me to have the view on the possibilities of his study and findings. His findings on the possible ET explanations cannot be swept under the carpet. Sorry but your quotes on mental illness ,delusions ect cannot be linked to his findings and the people he studded.If anyone would have known that these people were suffering from the former then he would have known , WHY did he find the opposite of mental illness ect.On the subject of proof being the only acceptable confirmation to the ET origins of UFOs and contact , do you really think that, given the magnitude and impact of them going public on sciences, religion and social impacts that they would come out with it. The possibility of a massive cover up on a thing as big as this is by no means beyond the past present or future Space agencies,(NASA),and world governments.I Take it you are aware or have read the the findings of the Majestic 12 documents that was put together by a government scientific body years ago on the nature and origins of UFOS and the intelligences behind them.The Condon report also by a government scientific body mostly found natural explanations for most UFO reports ,(1950s/60s) but the few they could not explain were a "probable extraterrestrial in origin).That report in fact came to that conclusion because they believed that the unknown cases were neither USA or Russian in origin.So it begs the questions on WHO , what and why do i listen to and believe, sorry but i would listen to Mack and some of the Majestic 12 documents and the many of the realised MOD UFO documents from various countries.

deesidejambo
Right , your first point on Mack.

John Edward Mack

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from John E. Mack)

Jump to: navigation, search

John Edward Mack

Born October 4, 1929(1929-10-04)

New York City

Died September 27, 2004 (aged 74)

London, England

Occupation Psychiatrist

Professor

Author

Parents Edward C. Mack

Ruth P. Mack

John Edward Mack, M.D. (4 October 1929 ? 27 September 2004) was an American psychiatrist, and Professor at the Harvard University School of Medicine.

He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien encounter experiences, sometimes called the Abduction Phenomenon.:10900:

Contents

[hide]

* 1 Early career

* 2 Abduction Phenomenon

* 3 Death

* 4 Popular culture

* 5 External links

* 6 References

[edit] Early career

Born in New York City, Mack received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School (Cum Laude, 1955) after undergraduate study at Oberlin (Phi Beta Kappa, 1951). He was a graduate of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and was certified in child and adult psychoanalysis.

The dominant theme of his life's work has been the exploration of how one's perceptions of the world affect one's relationships. He addressed this issue of "world view" on the individual level in his early clinical explorations of dreams, nightmares and teen suicide, and in A Prince of Our Disorder, his biographical study of the life of British officer T. E. Lawrence, for which he received the Pulitzer Prize in biography in 1977. [1]

There is more on him proving he was a highly respected by his peers, i will provided the link also to his institute that he had.

You commented on mental illness and delusion , well read his finding on that below.

Abduction Phenomenon

This theme was taken to a controversial extreme in the early 1990s when Mack commenced his decade-plus study of 200 men and women who reported recurrent alien encounter experiences.

Such encounters had been reported since at least the 1950s (the account of Antonio Villas Boas), and had seen some limited attention from academic figures (Dr. R. Leo Sprinkle perhaps being the earliest, in the 1960s). Mack, however, remains probably the most esteemed academic to have studied the subject.

Mack initially suspected that such persons were suffering from mental illness, but when no obvious pathologies were present in the persons he interviewed, Mack's interest was piqued.:2thumbsup:

The few so called " Fabricated videos and stories about "contact" which originate from remote deserts in the US and Mexico are not proof." Again you keep referring to ,"proof" and again i will remind you that my main point was on POSSIBILITIES.The point you made above cannot attribute to ALL reports and contacts as they are entirely different cases , there is more reports than just Mexico ect.The astronaut that i mentioned about was not Aldrin but Edgar Mitchell who recently gave the statement that this is real and did say he seen things he or NASA could not explain. The Aldrin incidents could well have been as you say.On the Apollo moon landing i did have doubts after reading upon the possibility that it might have been faked but i am on the fence on it just now.Macks work as you say proves nothing at all , were did i say "proves".The fact that Mack is a expert in his field and came too the conclusions that these people were describing real events and not, delusions,dreams, suffering from illnesses ect, is enough for me to have the view on the possibilities of his study and findings. His findings on the possible ET explanations cannot be swept under the carpet. Sorry but your quotes on mental illness ,delusions ect cannot be linked to his findings and the people he studded.If anyone would have known that these people were suffering from the former then he would have known , WHY did he find the opposite of mental illness ect.On the subject of proof being the only acceptable confirmation to the ET origins of UFOs and contact , do you really think that, given the magnitude and impact of them going public on sciences, religion and social impacts that they would come out with it. The possibility of a massive cover up on a thing as big as this is by no means beyond the past present or future Space agencies,(NASA),and world governments.I Take it you are aware or have read the the findings of the Majestic 12 documents that was put together by a government scientific body years ago on the nature and origins of UFOS and the intelligences behind them.The Condon report also by a government scientific body mostly found natural explanations for most UFO reports ,(1950s/60s) but the few they could not explain were a "probable extraterrestrial in origin).That report in fact came to that conclusion because they believed that the unknown cases were neither USA or Russian in origin.So it begs the questions on WHO , what and why do i listen to and believe, sorry but i would listen to Mack and some of the Majestic 12 documents and the many of the realised MOD UFO documents from various countries.

If you doubt the Apollo landings, how do you explain the presence of the laser reflectors at the landing sites? They are still being used by Universities all over the world to this present day, with 12,000 hits so far.

maroonlegions
If you doubt the Apollo landings, how do you explain the presence of the laser reflectors at the landing sites? They are still being used by Universities all over the world to this present day, with 12,000 hits so far.

Views on UFOs

Mitchell has publicly expressed his opinions that he is "90 percent sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets"[4] and that UFOs have been the "subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and to create confusion so the truth doesn't come out".[5] Dateline NBC conducted an interview with Mitchell on April 19, 1996, during which he discussed meeting with officials from three countries who claimed to have had personal encounters with extraterrestrials. He offered his opinion that the evidence for such "alien" contact was "very strong" and "classified" by governments, who were covering up visitations and the existence of alien beings' bodies in places such as Roswell, New Mexico. He further claimed that UFOs had provided "sonic engineering secrets" that were helpful to the U.S. government. Mitchell's book, The Way of the Explorer," discusses his journey into mysticism and space [6].

In 2004 he told the St. Petersburg Times that a "cabal of insiders" in the U.S. government were studying recovered alien bodies, and that this group had stopped briefing U.S. presidents after John F. Kennedy.[7] He said, "We all know that UFOs are real; now the question is, where they come from."[8]

On July 23, 2008 Edgar Mitchell was interviewed on Kerrang Radio by Nick Margerrison. Mitchell claimed the Roswell crash was real and that aliens have contacted humans several times, but that governments have hidden the truth for 60 years stating, "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet, and the UFO phenomenon is real." In reply, a spokesman for NASA stated, "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe. Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue."[9][10]

In an interview with Fox News on July 25, 2008, Mitchell clarified that his comments did not involve NASA, but quoted unnamed sources, since deceased, at Roswell who confided to him that the Roswell incident did involve an alien craft. Mitchell also claims to have subsequently received confirmation from an unnamed intelligence officer at the Pentagon.[11]

That was man i was referring too.:10900:

IF like you said Mack was not highly respected and i have or will post further evidence that he was indeed respected and just about lost his credibility and job when he went public with this , were is your credibility in doing so??

maroonlegions
:qqb017:

Views on UFOs

Mitchell has publicly expressed his opinions that he is "90 percent sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets"[4] and that UFOs have been the "subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and to create confusion so the truth doesn't come out".[5] Dateline NBC conducted an interview with Mitchell on April 19, 1996, during which he discussed meeting with officials from three countries who claimed to have had personal encounters with extraterrestrials. He offered his opinion that the evidence for such "alien" contact was "very strong" and "classified" by governments, who were covering up visitations and the existence of alien beings' bodies in places such as Roswell, New Mexico. He further claimed that UFOs had provided "sonic engineering secrets" that were helpful to the U.S. government. Mitchell's book, The Way of the Explorer," discusses his journey into mysticism and space [6].

In 2004 he told the St. Petersburg Times that a "cabal of insiders" in the U.S. government were studying recovered alien bodies, and that this group had stopped briefing U.S. presidents after John F. Kennedy.[7] He said, "We all know that UFOs are real; now the question is, where they come from."[8]

On July 23, 2008 Edgar Mitchell was interviewed on Kerrang Radio by Nick Margerrison. Mitchell claimed the Roswell crash was real and that aliens have contacted humans several times, but that governments have hidden the truth for 60 years stating, "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet, and the UFO phenomenon is real." In reply, a spokesman for NASA stated, "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe. Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue."[9][10]

In an interview with Fox News on July 25, 2008, Mitchell clarified that his comments did not involve NASA, but quoted unnamed sources, since deceased, at Roswell who confided to him that the Roswell incident did involve an alien craft. Mitchell also claims to have subsequently received confirmation from an unnamed intelligence officer at the Pentagon.[11]

IF like you said Mack was not highly respected and i have or will post further evidence that he was indeed respected and just about lost his credibility and job when he went public with this , were is your credibility in doing so??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell#Views_on_UFOs[/url

http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/projects

deesidejambo
Views on UFOs

So about those reflectors then? Please explain.

As for Ed Mitchell - he has a long history of mental iilness, but he does now point out that all the comments he has made about alien autopsies, Roswell, and all that were told to him by "unnamed sources, all deceased". He freely admits that he has no evidence himself. Mitchell is known as a wacko.

Guest GhostHunter
Cannot think of any reason to doubt your claim and i will understand if you do not want to name them but are you serious and how do you know them.:21:

Yes, deadly serious.

One's from Nevada, and the other isn't ;)

Yes, deadly serious.

One's from Nevada, and the other isn't ;)

OK, I give up.

Here's a pic of Dexter and me at the weekly JKB system management meeting.

aliens.gif

Guest GhostHunter
OK, I give up.

Here's a pic of Dexter and me at the weekly JKB system management meeting.

aliens.gif

I did tell you not to wear so much lippy, but you wouldn't listen....

roswell-alien-plaque.jpg

Ha ha. I didn't find that "bury me in the sandpit" game funny the first time round and well you know that.

deesidejambo
roswell-alien-plaque.jpg

Wait a minute. Thats defo the gadge that anal-probed me outside the Golf Tavern one night. I recognise those fingers.

I did tell you not to wear so much lippy, but you wouldn't listen....

Like I have ears? :stuart:

Guest GhostHunter
Wait a minute. Thats defo the gadge that anal-probed me outside the Golf Tavern one night. I recognise those fingers.

:eek:

Too much information

Nice to meet you again. I didn't recognise you with your clothes on.

:rofl:

Jam Tarts 1874

Indeed, I look at the probability and am happy that there are probably many planets out there with advanced civilisations.

However one has to wonder about the probability that they would be overly interested in what we are up to at this point in our evolution. After all we are still using combustion engines to blast bits of metal into space and still consider it an event if people manage to return from such flights - probably not very advanced in the greater scheme of things.

If we have had and are still receiving visitations, one has to assume that our visitors have so far not been motivated by what they have seen to make it worthwhile to make a first contact.

maroonlegions
You two are not setting a very good example here.

And what example would that be?That to hold the views,( that to me is perfectly valid), in the arguments that there COULD or MIGHT be a ET explanation for some UFO sightings , reports or contact claims from people is impossible because we like to think we know all there is to know??The possibility is there in my mind just like the possibility of advanced ET civilisations that have the technology to visit here.The only arguments against that is:

Arguments Against the Possibilities.

1. Impossible on what we know about physics , technology.

2.Proof/evidence of contact, be it UFOs or human contact.

3.The main stream media and governments would have inform us by now.

Arguments For the Possibilities.

1.On what we already know just now its unlikely but that is no real argument for there not to be possible intelligent life forms having the technology to visit us, now, in the past or in the future.

2.Proof/evidence ,again the main point from me is the POSSIBILITY ,although proof is understandable but proof/evidence can come not just in hard physical facts.Testimonies from ex or experienced people in their fields can land a lot of weight on the possibilities menstioned.Then there is the character profiles , mental health of the witnesses who claim contact.Who do we listen to here, a person like Dr Mack or the ramblings of the media or individuals who know nothing of his credentials,systematic testing and professionalism in his interviews and analysed testing of his patients.Remember here that he started out as a pure sceptic when approached to study people who claimed contact or events they could not explain.He knew when people were lying, mental or delusional. that was his speciality and line of work.Mack also knew that he was in danger of losing his credibility as a leading psychiatrist and his job but he felt and knew that this was worth it in the long run as his findings were too big to ignore for the science and psychiatrist organisations.He eventually set up his own institute as he was that convinced by his study that this required serious open mined investigation.He was killed by a drunk driver in London a few years ago BEFORE he was due to give his paper on the implications his findings had for present and future UFO/contact possibilities, taken out or accidentally killed , who knows.

3.There are very valid reasons why governments and NASA ,(government owned and funded),would keep a very big lid on this getting out and put to bed the real proof and evidence of contact and extraterrestrial origins of some UFOs.As i have said before , religions, social impacts, scientific and even our place in this universe would have to be possibly re-evaluated.A lot to take in and comprehend i think but the constant release of MOD files on UFO reports ect could be a sign of things to come from the powers at be in their attitude to the possible religious , social impacts and scientific reactions to such monumental news being made public.

Sorry for the rant.:10900:

maroonlegions
Indeed, I look at the probability and am happy that there are probably many planets out there with advanced civilisations.

However one has to wonder about the probability that they would be overly interested in what we are up to at this point in our evolution. After all we are still using combustion engines to blast bits of metal into space and still consider it an event if people manage to return from such flights - probably not very advanced in the greater scheme of things. :10900:

If we have had and are still receiving visitations, one has to assume that our visitors have so far not been motivated by what they have seen to make it worthwhile to make a first contact.

True but what if that first contact or previous attempts was not wanted or thwarted by past or present Governments, not saying this is what happened but possible, to me anyway.

maroonlegions
You're ranting about something that wasn't aimed at you !

:rofl:

:D

Really :qqb009::qqb018::whistling:but a informative rant anyway :10900:, This subject touches my heart as we all know so forgive me for thinking or assuming it was directed at me. The link below for this law is interesting in the fact that it was passed and made law in the USA at the height of a wave of UFO sightings and reports in that year.What was the reasons for this law , were the authorities minds already made up about the possible origins of some of these UFOS or just playing safe??

Wave=continuous reports or sightings in any given month or year.

Flap=A few sightings now and again but not as intense as a WAVE.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.v-j-enterprises.com%2Fetlaw.html&ei=f58RSpPZMcXPjAe9s4mrBg&usg=AFQjCNFn7U64P91lPrhgo2O9ii2C1sdfcQ&sig2=7InY40h9Ml-eWQmRBo08cQ

maroonlegions

f_1m_fc2c678.jpg

f_2m_84339b2.jpg

f_3m_1c091bd.jpg

f_6m_e6943bc.jpg

incursion of prohibited airspace over the white house.

f_5m_778429a.jpg

f_4m_114dd77.jpg

f_8m_43ccaa4.jpg

All have been tested and thought to be genuine of unknown objects above the Whitehouse on Capitol Hill.

maroonlegions
You should all check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

A large number of ex high ranking officials including air traffic controllers, ex secret op. officers, commercial pilots, numerous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents

lieutenants, ex commanders in the u.s air force,

astronauts,etc...

all going before the national press club to discuss what their experiences have been regarding u.f.o's and all are willing to go before congress to testify under oath.. never before has such a group come forward..

this is a must see it is long.. extremely informative and enlightening.

I have watched that once and these are the kind of people that i would listen too and get info from.Like i have said before this could be a POSSIBLE ongoing discloser project aimed at educating the public and media into a future announcement that contact has been made, (probably in the late 1940s/1950s) and Some UFOS and contacts are ET in origin. When you get this number of high-ranking and experienced people coming together in this manner and the POSSIBLE evidence they can reveal then it signals that something very real could have and is happening.

maroonlegions

A Signal for SETI

21-May-2009

SETI has spend over 20 years searching for a signal that would indicate the presence of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. An Australian astrophysicist may have finally found it.

Ragbir Bhathal has been careful, however. He spent months checking his equipment, making sure the signal wasn't a random glitch caused by some malfunction. He has also been checking the same co-ordinates of the night sky on an almost daily basis since, hoping to pick up the signal again.

In 2000, the science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke advised Bhathal to "let the better spectrum, light" drive his search for extraterrestrial life, so while most SETI hunters look for TV or radio signals, Bhathal's OZ OSETI project is the only one in his part of the world that searches for life by looking for signals in the optical spectrum.:bulb:

In the May 9th edition of The Australian, Greg Callaghan quotes Bhathal as saying, "NASA is already using lasers for space communication and it's not unrealistic to imagine that an extraterrestrial intelligence might be using them as well.:10900: It is risky to judge everything by our own technology.":10900::2thumbsup:

Art credit: Dreamstime.com

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=7591

The People's Chimp

That, for me, is unequivocable proof that they have not visited earth. Any alien civilisation which had seen Hibs' wide, expansive, passing flair football would be so motivated by the beauty unfolding before them that they would make contact there and then.

chester copperpot
That, for me, is unequivocable proof that they have not visited earth. Any alien civilisation which had seen Hibs' wide, expansive, passing flair football would be so motivated by the beauty unfolding before them that they would make contact there and then.

Yet another 'First' claim from Leiths finest.

maroonlegions

True in the sense of what the hobos KNOW off playing football the right way.Maybe that advanced ET race left p***** themselves laughing.:10900:

One for Maroon.,..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517421,00.html

from here

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/21/astronaut-says-were-not-alone/

Apollo 14 Astronaut: Space Aliens Are Real

An Apollo 14 astronaut told a group of UFOlogists Monday that aliens are not a myth and called on the government to disclose its findings, The Washington Times reported.

"It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence," Edgar D. Mitchell, who made the longest moonwalk in history, told those attending a conference in Gaithersburg, Md., set up by the Paradigm Research Group.

"I call upon our government to open up ... and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilization," the 79-year-old added. "We are being visited."

Paradigm Research Group founder Stephen Bassett backed Mitchell's theory and demanded that President Obama's administration release all information concerning extraterrestrial beings.

"If it does not disclose, by the end of May ? this is not a threat or anything, you don't threaten the United States government, they're heavily armed ... the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," Bassett told the newspaper.

Only a week or so left and the American Government has yet to disclose anything... Will anything happen in the next 8 or so days!

deesidejambo
Only a week or so left and the American Government has yet to disclose anything... Will anything happen in the next 8 or so days!

No. But I can't wait for these revelations which will prove to the world about the existence of ET. ML must be exploding with excitement.

maroonlegions
Please God why did i ever start this thread.:hang:

The article should be titled, "using scientific principles that we know about, alien space ships can not exist. "

Maybe that was a better title.

deesidejambo
The article should be titled, "using scientific principles that we know about, alien space ships can not exist. "

Maybe that was a better title.

Don't worry ML, the first crop circles of the season have been made so your alien chums are still here.

maroonlegions
No. But I can't wait for these revelations which will prove to the world about the existence of ET. ML must be exploding with excitement.

the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically:detective::qqb009: ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," Bassett told the newspaper.

Where in the above statement does it say or claim to have PROOF, and were did Basset say that he has proof."Documentary evidence" in a political sense to support their belief's that the USA government have all the PROOF is very different to saying ,"yes we have the proof of ET existence". And any fool would guess that IF the USA government have undeniable proof of ETs then it will come out on THEIR terms and not from pressure from any other organisation.Do the USA government feel the time is right to come clean on this if they have the proof of ETs , do you feel you are ready for such an announcement?"The PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly political", it seems to me that they are TRYING to force the USA government into a corner.Who is the more powerful here , documentary evidence in a political sense from the PRG pressure group/organisation or the USA government and and all of its departmental need to know centralised organisations who are very good at debunking or ridiculing from their selection of scientific minds.Then there is NASA who they own , what part could they play in this?? The point i am trying to make here is that the so called "PROOF" will come from the USA government and NASA when they are ready be it from the actions of a pressure group/organisation or not.The evidence from the PRG can point to certain POSSIBLE links that the USA government /NASA are holding or have various PROOFS on the existence of ETs , the REAL proof , the proof that matters that would conform the USA governments belief and acknowledgement is with them.

deesidejambo
the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically:detective::qqb009: ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," Bassett told the newspaper.

Where in the above statement does it say or claim to have PROOF, and were did Basset say that he has proof."Documentary evidence" in a political sense to support their belief's that the USA government have all the PROOF is very different to saying ,"yes we have the proof of ET existence". And any fool would guess that IF the USA government have undeniable proof of ETs then it will come out on THEIR terms and not from pressure from any other organisation.Do the USA government feel the time is right to come clean on this if they have the proof of ETs , do you feel you are ready for such an announcement?"The PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly political", it seems to me that they are TRYING to force the USA government into a corner.Who is the more powerful here , documentary evidence in a political sense from the PRG pressure group/organisation or the USA government and and all of its departmental need to know centralised organisations who are very good at debunking or ridiculing from their selection of scientific minds.Then there is NASA who they own , what part could they play in this?? The point i am trying to make here is that the so called "PROOF" will come from the USA government and NASA when they are ready be it from the actions of a pressure group/organisation or not.The evidence from the PRG can point to certain POSSIBLE links that the USA government /NASA are holding or have various PROOFS on the existence of ETs , the REAL proof , the proof that matters that would conform the USA governments belief and acknowledgement is with them.

lol. Lets wait to see that they come up with. Should be some nice photos and videos from "renowned scientists".

hughesie27

I have watched that once and these are the kind of people that i would listen too and get info from.[/qoute] Why would you choose these guys to listen to? What makes them any different from their big bosses of the armed forces etc? It could all be a plan to keep the public talking about UFO's in order to avoid the panic of no information being spoken about, purely down to fact that there is nothing that exsists to communicate. The reason is quite clear actually. You would happily listen to these guys as they seems to be pretty high ranking big titled and therefore 'experts' in their field. And they are telling you that UFO's exsist, which makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Anybody can claim to see a UFO. Their job title doesn't make this claim any more credible. Wether it's Obama or billy from texas.

maroonlegions
They have given the Obama administration till the end of may, to inform the world. If not, they're going to start leaking stuff into the media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkHc7ERRj3Y

Correct.Will the USA government give in to this pressure and come clean and if they do will it be the truth or just a mass of disinformation to confuse.

maroonlegions

For anyone interested in the organisation that is pressurising the USA government into coming clean over the ET possible existence.It is long and it is recommended to view it all so the clear picture of their evidence can be understood.

default.jpg

maroonlegions

For anyone interested in the organisation that is pressurising the USA government into coming clean over the ET possible existence.It is long and it is recommended to view it all so the clear picture of their evidence can be understood.

watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

deesidejambo

watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

I wonder if they will prove Ickes claim that there is indeed a Burger King on the Sun. They would need to provide evidence, like a burger (probably a bit burnt).

Archived