Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

maroonlegions
"The Battle Of L.A." as it was known resulted in some great radio/video clips, my favorite is the one where the boy from the army totally rips the Goverment official who claims it was a balloon, saying that if they couldnt bring a balloon down with over a thousand direct hits then we would all be totally f****d if a real enemy arrived! :smoking:

Quality, good shout, it is funny though when government officials are caught out for thinking every one is zipped up the back.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A thousand direct hits and it didn't come down?

They should have just got Will Smith to give it a bat in the gub.

I've seen American bombers aim for a set of traffic cones on a bombing range instead of a luminous orange tank. They got mixed up.

It wouldnt surprise me if they were firing these shells at a cloud or something.

maroonlegions
A thousand direct hits and it didn't come down?

They should have just got Will Smith to give it a bat in the gub.

I wonder what Edgar Mitchell the astronaut would have thought of that proposal or even any of these dudes who know what they are talking about.

General Douglas MacArthur: "The next war will be an interplanetary war. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary.":qqb016:

J. Edgar Hoover, recalling a UFO encounter over Los Angeles: "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."

Monsignor Corrado Balducci: "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon."

Professor Stephen Hawking: "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up.":sorcerer:

I wonder what Edgar Mitchell the astronaut would have thought of that proposal or even any of these dudes who know what they are talking about.

General Douglas MacArthur: "The next war will be an interplanetary war. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary.":qqb016:

J. Edgar Hoover, recalling a UFO encounter over Los Angeles: "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."

Monsignor Corrado Balducci: "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon."

Professor Stephen Hawking: "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up.":sorcerer:

Wait, so if they agree with your thinking, they know what they are talking about, but if they dont they dont know what they're talkig about?

When did Gen. MacArthur say that?

maroonlegions
I've seen American bombers aim for a set of traffic cones on a bombing range instead of a luminous orange tank. They got mixed up.

It wouldnt surprise me if they were firing these shells at a cloud or something.

:qqb016:, Cloud:20:, moving about intelligently, causes major panic for the authorities , so much so that they open fire on it after tracking it on radar.?? :20:

:qqb016:, Cloud:20:, moving about intelligently, causes major panic for the authorities , so much so that they open fire on it after tracking it on radar.?? :20:

Jesus are you seriously debating that post?

The fact is my account of what I saw is true, therefore I wouldnt trust the Americans account of what they were aiming for...

maroonlegions
Wait, so if they agree with your thinking, they know what they are talking about, but if they dont they dont know what they're talkig about?

When did Gen. MacArthur say that?

The main point of that post was to highlight the fact that these statements came from people who are well respected and some of them would have access to above top secret information on this.WHY are they and what is their motives for coming out with these statements ???What are you implying, they made their OWN minds up about what they believed this enigma is about and tell me who i should listen to, people like them or????????.

When did Gen. MacArthur say that?[, well why dont you look for your self and find out, or even drop the Telegraph newspaper a e-mail and ask them.:sorcerer:

nanananananana-angus
Can you explain how the " Cling Ons " cloaking device works, i never could work that one out.:qqb010:

http://www.technologybasics.co.uk/next-generation-of-television.html

The above link should provide enough clues on how cloaking works.I expect our troops to be wearing clothing with cloaking ability in the next ten years.

As for whether aliens exist,well there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on this planet.It has been said that it is mathematically impossible for there not to be other life in the universe and when you consider the extreme conditions that lifeforms can endure it's possible that the universe is teeming with it.Whether those lifeforms are able to travel across space and visit us is a different matter all together though.

The main point of that post was to highlight the fact that these statements came from people who are well respected and some of them would have access to above top secret information on this.WHY are they and what is their motives for coming out with these statements ???What are you implying, they made their OWN minds up about what they believed this enigma is about and tell me who i should listen to, people like them or????????.

When did Gen. MacArthur say that?[, well why dont you look for your self and find out, or even drop the Telegraph newspaper a e-mail and ask them.:sorcerer:

General Douglas MacArthur, the Korean and Second World War soldier, said in 1955 that “the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary”.

FAIL.

maroonlegions
FAIL.

WTF are you on about were have i failed,you asked the question" when did he say that" , well here it is below.

"You now face a new world, a world of change. The thrust into outer space of the satellite, spheres, and missiles marks a beginning of another epoch in the long story of mankind. In the five or more billions of years the scientists tell us it has taken to form the earth, in the three or more billion years of development of the human race, there has never been a more abrupt or staggering evolution.

We deal now, not with things of this world alone, but with the illimitable distances and as yet unfathomed mysteries of the universe. We are reaching out for a new and boundless frontier. We speak in strange terms of harnessing the cosmic energy, of making winds and tides work for us, of creating unheard of synthetic materials to supplement or even replace our old standard basics; to purify sea water for our drink; of mining ocean floors for new fields of wealth and food; of disease preventatives to expand life into the hundred of years; of controlling the weather for a more equitable distribution of heat and cold, of rain and shine; of spaceships to the moon; of the primary target in war, no longer limited to the armed forces of an enemy, but instead to include his civil populations; of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy; of such dreams and fantasies as to make life the most exciting of all times." :shifty:

That was taken from a speech he made in 1962, i will provide the link to that speech.Going on to the UFO incident in 1942 in L.A. have you researched any of it??? And you make the assumption that i have somehow failed.:qqb010::bulb:

maroonlegions
WTF are you on about were have i failed,you asked the question" when did he say that" , well here it is below.

"You now face a new world, a world of change. The thrust into outer space of the satellite, spheres, and missiles marks a beginning of another epoch in the long story of mankind. In the five or more billions of years the scientists tell us it has taken to form the earth, in the three or more billion years of development of the human race, there has never been a more abrupt or staggering evolution.

We deal now, not with things of this world alone, but with the illimitable distances and as yet unfathomed mysteries of the universe. We are reaching out for a new and boundless frontier. We speak in strange terms of harnessing the cosmic energy, of making winds and tides work for us, of creating unheard of synthetic materials to supplement or even replace our old standard basics; to purify sea water for our drink; of mining ocean floors for new fields of wealth and food; of disease preventatives to expand life into the hundred of years; of controlling the weather for a more equitable distribution of heat and cold, of rain and shine; of spaceships to the moon; of the primary target in war, no longer limited to the armed forces of an enemy, but instead to include his civil populations; of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy; of such dreams and fantasies as to make life the most exciting of all times." :shifty:

That was taken from a speech he made in 1962, i will provide the link to that speech.Going on to the UFO incident in 1942 in L.A. have you researched any of it??? And you make the assumption that i have somehow failed.:qqb010::bulb:

Not you this time, him.

The quote you provided was said in 1955 (if my research was correct) and as such, the next war was not an interplanetary one. Therefore FAIL

maroonlegions
Not you this time, him.

The quote you provided was said in 1955 (if my research was correct) and as such, the next war was not an interplanetary one. Therefore FAIL

Listen WTF are you on about i did not say there would be a interplanetary war, what date are you on about ,for you have lost me on this.The original quote you are on about is the one he said about the war will be interplanetary war ,is that correct?? The quote that was on my FIRST post on the 12 famous people quotes is the one i am highlighting are you? Why are you going on about dates when the facts remain he did say these quotes about the next war being interplanetary.

Under the freedom of information act ,this document was released on the L.A indecent.

Top Secret IPU Document*

In march 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson... recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California... with no bearing on conventional explanation... This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin." Marshall goes on to state: "As a consequence I have issued orders to Army G2 that a special intelligence unit be created to further investigate the phenomenon and report any significant connection between recent incidents and those collected by the director the office of Coordinator of Information." The memo bears correct Office of Chief of Staff (OCS) file numbers and has "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit" (IPU) typed on it at a later time by a different typewriter. It is logical to believe that this is the order that sets up the IPU.

*Courtesy http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/pre1948.html

Disclaimer

Email This Article

The majestic documents were a set of papers about what that Government secret organisations conclusions were found out to be on UFOs and their possible source.The above piece is from them.

Going back to that quote from the General you do realise that he was not implying that the next war after 1955 would be interplanetary, rather it could be possible in the future, see my post on what he says in his DUTY SPEECH.

Listen WTF are you on about i did not say there would be a interplanetary war, what date are you on about ,for you have lost me on this.The original quote you are on about is the one he said about the war will be interplanetary war ,is that correct?? The quote that was on my FIRST post on the 12 famous people quotes is the one i am highlighting are you? Why are you going on about dates when the facts remain he did say these quotes about the next war being interplanetary.

Going back to that quote from the General you do realise that he was not implying that the next war after 1955 would be interplanetary, rather it could be possible in the future, see my post on what he says in his DUTY SPEECH.

the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary

Erm, he clearly did, and it wasnt, therefore he FAIL

I'm not saying its not possible in the future, but you used a quote which was proved wrong, as proof of a fact.

maroonlegions
Erm, he clearly did, and it wasnt, therefore he FAIL

I'm not saying its not possible in the future, but you used a quote which was proved wrong, as proof of a fact.

Right to clear this up here we go again.:err:, The quote you are highlighting, and i should have made it clearer , was published in a American news paper and was a mis- quote by them. This quote of the" next war will be planetary "was taken from a quote from a Mayor who visited the general in a hotel and he only recited that part of his conversation with the general.The news paper only USED THAT PART OF THE QUOTE and not all of the conversation the mayor had.The full conversation is provided in the link i will provide.The quote from him (in full) does say the next war will be interplanetary but he meant sometime in the future , the press chose to ignore it:bulb: His next interplanetary war quote was used by the media and deliberately edited for sensationalism.The point here is he said this quote twice, one to a mayor in a private conversation to him in a hotel in 1955, (eh he did):batman: and the next time in 1962 in his Duty speech were he reinforced his view and the one he had told the mayor in 1955 that , the next war some time IN THE FUTURE will be interplanetary.From his first quote in 1955 he clearly states that he could see a possible interplanetary war.He did not, as you have tried to make out, FAIL.He was clearly mis- quoted and his quote was edited by the media. So i am sorry that i have caused you to confuse ,"NEXT with "FUTURE" interplanetary war, fail is a rather impatient word.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/macarthur.asp

You will see that his quote was not fully used by the media/press and he did mean IN the FUTURE. This is the proof of the fact that i was trying to imply from my first use of the 12 quotes by famous people.

Right to clear this up here we go again.:err:, The quote you are highlighting, and i should have made it clearer , was published in a American news paper and was a mis- quote by them. This quote of the" next war will be planetary "was taken from a quote from a Mayor who visited the general in a hotel and he only recited that part of his conversation with the general.The news paper only USED THAT PART OF THE QUOTE and not all of the conversation the mayor had.The full conversation is provided in the link i will provide.The quote from him (in full) does say the next war will be interplanetary but he meant sometime in the future , the press chose to ignore it:bulb: His next interplanetary war quote was used by the media and deliberately edited for sensationalism.The point here is he said this quote twice, one to a mayor in a private conversation to him in a hotel in 1955, (eh he did):batman: and the next time in 1962 in his Duty speech were he reinforced his view and the one he had told the mayor in 1955 that , the next war some time IN THE FUTURE will be interplanetary.From his first quote in 1955 he clearly states that he could see a possible interplanetary war.He did not, as you have tried to make out, FAIL.He was clearly mis- quoted and his quote was edited by the media. So i am sorry that i have caused you to confuse ,"NEXT with "FUTURE" interplanetary war, fail is a rather impatient word.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/macarthur.asp

You will see that his quote was not fully used by the media/press and he did mean IN the FUTURE. This is the proof of the fact that i was trying to imply from my first use of the 12 quotes by famous people.

But if you say the next war, it doesnt mean sometime in the future, it means NEXT.

TBH I dont really care. I cant read these scabbily put together sites where the width of the screen is blue text in Times New Roman.

Question:

Why would the "mainstream" media ignore all these stories?

Whats in it for them?

Why havent the Americans disposed of these troublemakers? If there was a cover up surely these guys would pose a threat to national security.

I'd also like to stress that I am not blinkered, I do think there are other life forms. I do think the US know more than they let on.

maroonlegions
But if you say the next war, it doesnt mean sometime in the future, it means NEXT.

TBH I dont really care. I cant read these scabbily put together sites where the width of the screen is blue text in Times New Roman.

Question:

Why would the "mainstream" media ignore all these stories?

Whats in it for them?

Why havent the Americans disposed of these troublemakers? If there was a cover up surely these guys would pose a threat to national security.

I'd also like to stress that I am not blinkered, I do think there are other life forms. I do think the US know more than they let on.

But if you say the next war, it doesnt mean sometime in the future, it means NEXT.:13:

Did you get as far as reading the quotes that were MISSING from the news paper on the quotes from the Mayor that had the 45mins conversation with the General??. By your above quote maybe not, the General in his conversation with the Mayor did say in the FUTURE, that FUTURE BIT was left out by that paper.So in essence he did say NEXT but not in the full meaning of what he really implied or meant.So in that context, taken the fact that the future bit was left out, it to me anyway does not mean NEXT.He clearly said to the Mayor ,FUTURE.He then in his DUTY speech in 1962 says in the future again. He is in fact repeating in full what was said by him in 1955 to the mayor he had a conversation with.

These scrabbley put together sites as you say ,especially this one, contains evidence that he did in fact say and mean in the future.That site is ok for me and is perfectly readable but i am sorry it is not for you.If you say in the future the next war......, it does mean in the FUTURE. The future part of the quote was left out in the papers reporting of his mayors conversation.

The media have in many cases been served with a D 10 notice , which means in simplistic terms, MEDIA BLACK OUT due to national security and can , has and could have been used in this case and others.They are totally banned for publishing sensitive or highly intriguing evidence on cases like this.I think his future quote from his conservation was left out as to discredit him , this quote was coming from a highly ranked and respect individual so it was more believable.You have made a classic example of this in stressing he said NEXT war and so it is easily refuted.The future quote if left in opens up a new can of worms.I never intended for you to have the view that i think you are blinkered , far from it, the complexity and sheer volume of info, disinformation also, is huge and so is the time required to seek out genuine information that can shed more light on the real cases of unexplained enigmas that have been trolling the worlds sky, air space and radars.The point on why these people have not been disposed off could be 2 fold, first if they come out with a wealth of info unexpectedly and are credible enough , the last thing the powers at be want is have cans of worms opening up as to why they were silenced if they have nothing to hide. The second for me is that they are a tool in the disinformation agenda that the powers at be use so well.The info on say UFOS is on a need to know basis at the top of the military chain and is compartmentalised on its need to know basis. Given that possibility it would be easy to feed dis- information on any given UFO statements by even credible people who come out.The recent British, French , Brazilian, China, Belgium and Australian ministry of defence releases of classified UFO documents could contain segments of deliberate dis-information in some reports ,(if not a high percentage of them also). Going on the D10 notice i do remember my Dad experiencing this on the one occasion when he worked at a certain airport when he was in the Civil aviation authority.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

bob_white_object.jpg

"LATEST RESEARCH FINDINGS"

Physicist Chris Ellis, expert in solid state physics, aluminum alloys,

and superconductors. Test result showed the object is an alloy of

unknown origin. It is also his expert opinion that this is a manufactured alloy.

Research Scientist David Lamb, expert in physics and material science.

Also works at a major US university. Findings were achieved using

X-Ray Diffraction Analysis: The artifact showed an unique ?amorphous peak

and is a polycrystalline semiconductor?. To his knowledge this type of material

is not found anywhere on Earth. Also there is silver concentration of 4.3%,

here on Earth silver is used in this form by experimental scientist as a

catalyst for a superconductor. It is sprayed over aluminum and thus is in small

amounts as we see here from the test results. He postulated that this

could be used on a craft as a way to dispel magnetic fields, especially

in space as there is no energy expenditure needed for superconductivity.

Lamb has further speculated that this artifact is in fact a ?quasi-crystal of

complex structure.? This is only in its early stages on Earth in the form of nanotechnology.

Bob White and the members of the Hardevidence Team want to thank

the cast and crew of the UFO HUNTERS TV show for the excellent

presentation of the BOB WHITE CASE STUDY on the History Channel May 6, 2009.

The professional way the show was taped and presented to the public

show the dedication of the UFO HUNTERS and their producer John Greenewald Jr.,

how much they care about exposing the Government cover-up of good solid physical

trace case's such as Mr. White's.

You can debunk the story but you cant debunk the the evidence presented last night.

The Bob White object is the best case on record of extraterrestrial origins of

of a manufactured metal alloy.

Bob and myself want to send a personal thank you to Dr. Robert Gibbons,

scientist Chris Ellis, and materials research scientist David Lamb for going on

record with their data of the Bob White metal.

Many have refused to be associated

with this research when they discover the story concerning the recovery of the object.

Thanks to all for this presentaion.

Larry Cekander

Leads Projects Coordinator

Museum of the Unexplained

IF YOU MISSED THE SHOW LAST NIGHT IT WILL RERUN

Sunday, May 10th at 6:00 pm central time.

Would you like to book our research group for a lecture?

Contact Larry Cekander

417-230-4302

There are only two authenticated UFO objects in the world!

The U.S. government has one. CIC file # 202085

Bob White has the other one.

Together we can change History!

http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=360

bob_white_object.jpg

unknown origin. It is also his expert opinion that this is a manufactured alloy.

complex structure.? This is only in its early stages on Earth in the form of nanotechnology.

how much they care about exposing the Government cover-up of good solid physical

You can debunk the story but you cant debunk the the evidence presented last night.

with this research when they discover the story concerning the recovery of the object.

Larry Cekander

Contact Larry Cekander

417-230-4302

Are you this boring in real life?

scott herbertson
bob_white_object.jpg

Larry Cekander

Contact Larry Cekander

417-230-4302

The thing I really hate about schecht like this is they never, ever, tell you any detail about which University or research Institute these people they quote work at - I wonder why?

Bet Chris ellis clears the bins from the 3rd Grade Science lab at an American school for dorks

The thing I really hate about schecht like this is they never, ever, tell you any detail about which University or research Institute these people they quote work at - I wonder why?

Bet Chris ellis clears the bins from the 3rd Grade Science lab at an American school for dorks

It's such a rubbish program, but hilarious none the less. the Team of UFO hunters are total t0ssers who spend an hour on these cod investigations and never, ever come up with anything within spitting distance of conclusive proof.

I Cant believe this thread is still going there are no spaceships the article in my original post backs this fact up so thats it no more of this nonsense.:mw_rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Are you this boring in real life?
:err:

Is it dull and boring to take the view that if this artefact is extraterrestrial in origin then what significance does that have for what we know about science ,religion ect.Why don't you just try and stick to the main theme of this instead of replying with insults .Or are you above the rules of the reminder recently that stated to keep to the content of the thread or post and not insult the OP??No comments on the info then??:batman:

maroonlegions
I Cant believe this thread is still going there are no spaceships the article in my original post backs this fact up so thats it no more of this nonsense.:mw_rolleyes:

Wrong, your article merely stated of WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS THERE CAN BE NO EXTRATERRESTRIAL CRAFT ECT.It was interesting that their was no real argument put by you on WHY there is no possibility of advanced extraterrestrial civilisations that could have over come the 2 primary obstacles but forward by you to dismiss any and all possibilities of UFOs either being extraterrestrial or visiting the earth. How do you know there is not, apart from your physics argument you have not satisfied me on this,so enough of this non sense and your argument is based on trying to close any evidence or debate on this ,nice try but i reserve the right to hold the above views. Cannot believe that you think we know all there is to know in this unimaginably vast and,( beyond our PRESENT understanding), huge universe.That opinion is your right and i respect it.If you would care to look at the way things really stand you"d see were all just non sense to the people that want to keep us in the black hole of ignorance about this, you choose not to i choose the opposite. :bulb:

maroonlegions

360_alum_comparison_2.jpg

maroonlegions

:qqb010:

Dr. Robert H. Gibbons was graduated from Drury University in 1965 with a Bachelor's Degree in Physics. He did graduate work in Instrumental Sciences at the Graduate Institute of Technology in Little Rock, AR where he was a Graduate Assistant for NASA (NsG-713 "Instrumental Applications of the Laser") His Master's thesis was "Holography Using A Pulsed Ruby Laser". In 1976 he was awarded a doctorate of humane letters from St. Xavier's University in Calcutta, India.

Robert taught physics at the junior high school, high school and college level. He worked for the Hughes Aircraft Company in Fullerton, CA as associate engineer; Lear-Siegler, Inc. in Anaheim, CA as head, technical publications; and Northrup-Grumman ACD in Springfied, MO as senior laboratory technician. He worked for five years for the City of Springfield Health Department as an air pollution control specialist.

Robert served in the U.S. Army (active duty and reserves) for 21.5 years, retiring at the rank of Captain. He was a Nuclear Medical Science Officer and was assigned to various bases around the country, including Edgewood Arsenal, MD and Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD where he served at staff duty officer for TECOM (Testing & Evaluation Command) requiring a SECRET clearance. He was a survey officer for the U.S. Army Environmental Hygiene Agency, where he surveyed nuclear medicine and x-ray facilities at Army bases around the country. He was a plenary member of the Health Physics Society. In 1990, Robert's unit was activated for Desert Shield/Desert Storm, where Robert was a decorated veteran of the Gulf War.

Robert was Executive Director of the Museum of the Unexplained in Reeds Spring, MO and appeared on Flame TV's "Jane Goldman Investigates" as one of the scientists who tested Bob White's "object" in the episode "Jane Goldman Investiages Aliens". He lives in Springfield, MO.

Well thats one of the dudes that done research on the object.

maroonlegions

David Lamb

Senior Research Scientist at Sanofi Pasteur

Allentown, Pennsylvania Area

* Contact David Lamb

* Add David Lamb to your network

Current

* Senior Research Scientist at Sanofi Pasteur

Education

* University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine

Connections

8 connections

Industry

Biotechnology

David Lamb?s Experience

Senior Research Scientist

Sanofi Pasteur

(Public Company; 10,001 or more employees; sny; Pharmaceuticals industry)

Currently holds this position:shifty:

Second dude that was involved with the tests and conclusions of the object.

maroonlegions
It's such a rubbish program, but hilarious none the less. the Team of UFO hunters are total t0ssers who spend an hour on these cod investigations and never, ever come up with anything within spitting distance of conclusive proof.

Proof does not always come in hard physical evidence, they are showing POSSIBILITIES of possible unknown objects,UFOs.And what if the intelligences behind these unknowns do not want to be known.Radar tracking and highly unusual manoeuvres of some of these objects can be proof of a possible unknown origin for some of them.So investigations on these kind of objects are hilarious in the fact that the people that dismiss this are hilarious too.

maroonlegions

SC, May 7, 2009 - SAW REFLECTION OF OBJECT UNDER A CLOUD ABOUT 2OOO FT UP

SITTING IN A PARKED CAR AS ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL WAITING ON MY WIFE. I WAS PARKED TOWARDS THE NORTH-EAST WITH ALL MY WINDOWS AND THE SUN ROOF OPEN. THE DAY WAS CLEAR ENOUGH TO SEE JET TRAFFIC AT ABOUT 35,000 FEET WITH A SMALL CLOUD DECK AT ABOUT 2,000 FEET.

AT THE TIME STATED ABOVE, I SAY A FLASH OF LIGHT/REFLECTION DIRECTLY OVERHEAD. AT THAT POINT I NOTICED A ROUND METALLIC SHAPED OBJECT SITTING STATIONARY BELOW A CLOUD.

AT THAT POINT I USED A MOTOROLA V557 CELL PHONE VIDEO RECORDER AND TOOK ABOUT A 17 SECOND VIDEO THAT SHOWED THE OBJECT THEN IT ACCELERATED INTO AND BEHIND THE CLOUD.

IT ACCELERATED BEHIND THE CLOUD SO FAST FROM A HOVERING POSITION THAT IT DEFIED ANYTHING I KNOW OF AS A CONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT.

I HAVE LOGGED 2,750 HOURS IN AIR FORCE AIRCRAFT AS A CREWMAN AND THIS WAS NOT LISTED AS ANYTHING I KNOW OF.:bulb:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-E...oots-UFO-video

Still under investigation.:detective::policeman: Who knows what it was but when these kind of reports are coming from people like him who would have more of a clue of what it might be then it to me makes it more credible that a possible genuine unknown has occurred. :shifty:

maroonlegions
PROOF:

0110756.jpg

Is it, looks like an old photo, if there is no evidence of skulduggery or photo editing and the measurements add up to the size of the UFO with relation to its surroundings then who knows.If the above is true of the photo then the next port of call is the witness/witnesses who took the photo.There begins a whole new sequence of events from character assessment and possible motives.The last 2 have been used lots of times to debunk apparent genuine photos/witness accounts and statements .Cannot say if that photo you posted was ever explained or debunked by the above, do you??:detective:

maroonlegions

f_DianMay2200m_c668a1e.jpg

This is from a still from a project named "pyramid cams".These cams are left recording day and night pointing at the Pyramids in Egypt, these 2 objects were recorded.

Is it, looks like an old photo, if there is no evidence of skulduggery or photo editing and the measurements add up to the size of the UFO with relation to its surroundings then who knows.If the above is true of the photo then the next port of call is the witness/witnesses who took the photo.There begins a whole new sequence of events from character assessment and possible motives.The last 2 have been used lots of times to debunk apparent genuine photos/witness accounts and statements .Cannot say if that photo you posted was ever explained or debunked by the above, do you??:detective:

No idea.

I have better things to be doing with my time than research it tbh.:o

maroonlegions

f_DianMay2200m_c668a1e.jpg

This is from a still from a project named "pyramid cams".These cams are left recording day and night pointing at the Pyramids in Egypt, these 2 objects were recorded.

Two Unknown Objects over the Pyramids on May 2, 2009

These two objects appear to be stationary - if they were meteors they would be stretched out somewhat.

They are not stars or planets - it's not an aeroplane, either. We have not seen anything quite like this in 4 years of viewing.

http://pyramidcam.com/images/May%202_2009.

"Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation".

maroonlegions
No idea.

I have better things to be doing with my time than research it tbh.:o

Fair enough but you posted a photo saying "proof "on the basis that you do not know its authenticity or was it just a p*** take.:qqb010:

Fair enough but you posted a photo saying "proof "on the basis that you do not know its authenticity or was it just a p*** take.:qqb010:

Na, it looks real to me, albeit an "untrained" eye. Found it on google and saved it.

I'm cramming for an exam tomorrow and I'm ill, so I'll maybe look into it after all this is done, unless you want to?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Again, how can it be a fact? How do you prove they don't exist?

Again, how can it be a fact? How do you prove they don't exist?

I Wish i never started this thread.:argue:

maroonlegions

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.v-j-enterprises.com%2Fetlaw.html&ei=EzQQSr-jFYm5jAeFi4i_Bg&usg=AFQjCNFn7U64P91lPrhgo2O9ii2C1sdfcQ&sig2=WYRMHx2KX9xQPGri93htxA

This is interesting , this law in America that was enforced and made law in the 1960s.Why did they make it if like they say there is no Extraterrestrials/UFOs or the possibility of contact happening?Did they know something else??

maroonlegions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjU2HKHTkys&feature=related

Apologies for the beginning of this vid, it was taken off of a DVD that also had cage fights on it. This one is already all over the internet. Here is the description. 4 friends are driving just North of Bloomington, Indiana and just South of Martinsville. They initially spot a helicopter in the area and assume these lights were a result of that. However, the helicopter is not seen again by them until later when it goes beneath a massive object surrounded by light. Owner of video claims that the footage lasted over three hours. Was filmed in Jan/Feb 2006.

These are not typical flight characteristics for planes or choppers. The FAA requires conventional aircraft to maintain a 5 mile distance for safety. In all aspects, both crafts sitting stationary could be considered UFO's in the fact that they are unidentified flying objects.

Owner of video makes no claims and admits that this could be anything, but, not necessarily normal.

Also, make of this video what you will. Just know that any blatantly insulting comments will be deleted.:10900:

Owner of video has given me permission to post his vids. He says that there are more coming.

Category: Science & Technology

Owner of video has given me permission to post his vids. He says that there are more coming.

Oh goody. :hat2:

Oh goody. :hat2:

Just as well you lot are planning a server upgrade, then. Something powered by dilithium crystals might be worth looking into.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I Wish i never started this thread.:argue:

Why? Because you can't answer my question?

Jam Tarts 1874

Surely it would be extremely arrogant to assume that our current knowledge of the universe, dimensions and physics is complete.

On the assumption that our universe is up to 15 billion years old and that our planet Earth is around 4 billion years old, it would seem likely that there are other planets out there that could be much older than 4 billion years old. Therefore it is surely more than likely that there are civilisations out there that are older than ours. It should not take much imagination and commond sense to realise that a civilisation even as little as one million years older than ours will have made advances way beyond our comprehension.

Let's not forget that it is not so long (releatively speaking) since the "flat earth" theory was put to bed, it is only 100 years since science said that travelling to the moon was impossible. When steam powered transport first appeared, science said that if humans travelled at 15mph and beyond they would die.

Guest GhostHunter

Larry Cekander

Contact Larry Cekander

417-230-4302

Man - I'm sad...2 of the people in that article, are friends of mine.

:21:

Archived