Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

maroonlegions

Britain's X Files: RAF suspected aliens of "tourist" visits to Earth

A new book reveals details about UFO sightings over British skies after author David Clarke studied declassified Ministry of Defence records.

By Jasper Copping

Published: 8:30AM BST 20 Sep 2009

The book gives new insights into an incident known as "Britain's Roswell" as well as the belief in UFOs by high ranking defence officials.

source link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6209684/Britains-X-Files-RAF-suspected-aliens-of-tourist-visits-to-Earth.html

Very interesting.Seems that high ranking MOD officials have the views that SOME UFOs that have entered British air space COULD be of extraterrestrial origins.Well i never eh.These documents have to be studied or read to see what our own MOD is thinking and the views they hold,after all they are the ones who should know the real genuine UFOs and the possible origins of them.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new book reveals details about UFO sightings over British skies after author David Clarke studied declassified Ministry of Defence records.

By Jasper Copping

The book gives new insights into an incident known as "Britain's Roswell" as well as the belief in UFOs by high ranking defence officials.

source link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6209684/Britains-X-Files-RAF-suspected-aliens-of-tourist-visits-to-Earth.html

Very interesting.Seems that high ranking MOD officials have the views that SOME UFOs that have entered British air space COULD be of extraterrestrial origins.Well i never eh.These documents have to be studied or read to see what our own MOD is thinking and the views they hold,after all they are the ones who should know the real genuine UFOs and the possible origins of them.

I like this bit of the article:

Dr Clarke said: "Some of these officials, like the Wing Commander, obviously believed in some pretty weird stuff. He doesn't seem to have any evidence for his theories, but seems to have just been watching the X Files, like everyone else at the time. "

deesidejambo

By Jasper Copping

Study as much as you want. Until you produce evidence you have nothing of substance to discuss.

I Really honestly thought ML Was onto something with his latest piece he brought to the table, then wham you bring up the most important piece of the jigsaw.

A 2 Out of ten for trying though ML, Next piece please.

deesidejambo
I Really honestly thought ML Was onto something with his latest piece he brought to the table, then wham you bring up the most important piece of the jigsaw.

A 2 Out of ten for trying though ML, Next piece please.

ffs don't tempt him or he'll hit you with his "skyscraper on another planet" research.

He did the same a while back; offering up some quotation but when you looked at it the full quotation totally blows his original his premise completely.

I've come to the conclusion that either ML doesn't read his own stuff or he hopes that no one else will.

deesidejambo
He did the same a while back; offering up some quotation but when you looked at it the full quotation totally blows his original his premise completely.

I've come to the conclusion that either ML doesn't read his own stuff or he hopes that no one else will.

You need to be familiar with delusional behaviour to comprehend him. He will never, ever, take a balanced view. He has his fantasies and he will continue to see only what he wants to see. Any views to the contrary are ignored.

The interesting irony is that he himself will believe he is seeking "the truth" whilst all the time that truth is actually staring him in the face, only he doesn't like it, so can't see it.

maroonlegions

In my view, the spin doctoring of the selective skeptics on UFOs make them suspect. It would seem that they or those they follow intend to turn attention away from certain paranormal claims. For some reason, they seem bent on halting research into claims of the paranormal.:th_o:

There may be "military" or "religious" reasons behind the position of the selective skeptics at the inner core and i for one think that this reason or possibility goes a long way in decision making in the very higher mists of people in the higher militarized elements of government to cover this up.

They tend to or could approached the subject from a "national defense" point of view.:2thumbsup: If extra terrestrials do indeed exist, from their perspective, it is imperative that the information be kept secret. Otherwise, a high technology could fall into the hands of our enemies and put us at risk. Established religions may have reason to suppress information of a paranormal nature, as it may tend to pull followers away.:2thumbsup::10900:

Its really simple ,its just a case of knowing and finding out more on this subject and seeing all possible conclusions , from declassified UFO reports from our and other countries military higher intelligences , MUFON , Tim Good and Nick Pope to mention a few.We do not know every thing there is to know and neither does science , so to me its a case of WAIT AND SEE.

In my view, the spin doctoring of the selective skeptics on UFOs make them suspect. It would seem that they or those they follow intend to turn attention away from certain paranormal claims. For some reason, they seem bent on halting research into claims of the paranormal.:th_o:

There may be "military" or "religious" reasons behind the position of the selective skeptics at the inner core and i for one think that this reason or possibility goes a long way in decision making in the very higher mists of people in the higher militarized elements of government to cover this up.

They tend to or could approached the subject from a "national defense" point of view.:2thumbsup: If extra terrestrials do indeed exist, from their perspective, it is imperative that the information be kept secret. Otherwise, a high technology could fall into the hands of our enemies and put us at risk. Established religions may have reason to suppress information of a paranormal nature, as it may tend to pull followers away.:2thumbsup::10900:

Its really simple ,its just a case of knowing and finding out more on this subject and seeing all possible conclusions , from declassified UFO reports from our and other countries military higher intelligences , MUFON , Tim Good and Nick Pope to mention a few.We do not know every thing there is to know and neither does science , so to me its a case of WAIT AND SEE.

Only a 1 for this one my friend, you must take a step back and look at the big picture, for the sake of your sanity please do this.

You appear to be delusional, have you ever thought to seek medical help ?

deesidejambo

Keep waiting then! Once contact comes we will all buy you a pint. But until then, try to get some balance in your "research".

Do you have a season ticket ? or is that an illusion as well :nah:

:21:

It really looks like ML is scraping the bottom of the barrel now, his latest evidence is flawed.

I Also suspect and others above have mentioned that he does not actually fully read the nonsense he is now posting.

Otherwise he would not post stuff that self contradicts its self.

Its a shame he was doing well at one point, he needs to trawl more obscure websites to find more stuff.

BUT PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE STUFF YOU ARE BRINGING TO THE TABLE BEFORE POSTING ML. :stuart:

Well we have been Waiting for months for you to post 1 piece of solid evidence to back up your case.

only a 1 out of 10 for your latest rant.:qqb017:

maroonlegions

LCROSS Live Broadcast

LCROSS Lunar Impact

7:31 a.m. EDT/4:31 a.m. PDT

Friday Oct. 9

A live NASA TV Broadcast is planned for the LCROSS impacts starting at 6:15 a.m. EDT/3:15 a.m. PDT, Oct. 9, on NASA TV and http://www.nasa.gov/ntv.'>http://www.nasa.gov/ntv.

The 1.5 hour broadcast includes:

Live footage from spacecraft camera

Real-time telemetry based animation

Views of LCROSS Mission and Science Operations

Broadcast commentary with expert guests

Prepared video segments

Views of the public impact viewing event at NASA Ames

Possible live footage from the University of Hawaii, 88-inch telescope on Mauna Kea.

The live LCROSS Post-Impact News Conference will be 10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT on NASA TV and http://www.nasa.gov/ntv.

This should be interesting , a live feed of the LCROSS Lunar Impact.:th_o:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LCROSS/main/index.html

LCROSS Live Broadcast

LCROSS Lunar Impact

7:31 a.m. EDT/4:31 a.m. PDT

Friday Oct. 9

A live NASA TV Broadcast is planned for the LCROSS impacts starting at 6:15 a.m. EDT/3:15 a.m. PDT, Oct. 9, on NASA TV and http://www.nasa.gov/ntv.'>http://www.nasa.gov/ntv.

The 1.5 hour broadcast includes:

Live footage from spacecraft camera

Real-time telemetry based animation

Views of LCROSS Mission and Science Operations

Broadcast commentary with expert guests

Prepared video segments

Views of the public impact viewing event at NASA Ames

Possible live footage from the University of Hawaii, 88-inch telescope on Mauna Kea.

The live LCROSS Post-Impact News Conference will be 10 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. PDT on NASA TV and http://www.nasa.gov/ntv.

This should be interesting , a live feed of the LCROSS Lunar Impact.:th_o:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LCROSS/main/index.html

This is by far your best offering for a while, i reserve judjement on this one till i hear what the others say about this stuff.

deesidejambo
This is by far your best offering for a while, i reserve judjement on this one till i hear what the others say about this stuff.

The LCROSS story is interesting. NASA intend to crash the spent rocket from the LRO probe into the moon this Friday. It will be covered on NASA TV.

The intent is to raise a lot of dust from the crash then the LCROSS craft will pass through the plume and analyse the dust to try and establish the presence of water.

The LCROSS craft was launched on the same rocket as the LRO orbitter which is currently in orbit around the moon and is returning photos of the Apollo landing sites, including the footprints made by the astronauts on their various moonwalks.

Heres Apollo 11 if you are interested. All the other sites are available, with the Apollo 12 being the best.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/lroc_20090929_apollo11.html

Meanwhile over on Icke they think the LCROSS impact has a nuclear warhead on it and the aliens who live on the moon will respond by attacking earth. Best not to go out on Friday night if that happens because the alien death-rays are a bit dangerous.

The LCROSS story is interesting. NASA intend to crash the spent rocket from the LRO probe into the moon this Friday. It will be covered on NASA TV.

The intent is to raise a lot of dust from the crash then the LCROSS craft will pass through the plume and analyse the dust to try and establish the presence of water.

The LCROSS craft was launched on the same rocket as the LRO orbitter which is currently in orbit around the moon and is returning photos of the Apollo landing sites, including the footprints made by the astronauts on their various moonwalks.

Heres Apollo 11 if you are interested. All the other sites are available, with the Apollo 12 being the best.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/lroc_20090929_apollo11.html

Meanwhile over on Icke they think the LCROSS impact has a nuclear warhead on it and the aliens who live on the moon will respond by attacking earth. Best not to go out on Friday night if that happens because the alien death-rays are a bit dangerous.

With the pitures of the previous moonlanding debris etc, this puts an end to MLS theory that the 1969 landing was a conspiracy, not even ML can riggle of the hook with this evidence.

deesidejambo
With the pitures of the previous moonlanding debris etc, this puts an end to MLS theory that the 1969 landing was a conspiracy, not even ML can riggle of the hook with this evidence.

Don't underestimate the conspiracy theorists ability to ignore evidence. Over on Icke they say the photos were all faked by NASA.

The fact that there is independent confirmation by the Japanese Kaguya probe, which cleverly matched the Apollo 15 landing site geometry almost perfectly doesn't deter them.

Don't underestimate the conspiracy theorists ability to ignore evidence. Over on Icke they say the photos were all faked by NASA.

The fact that there is independent confirmation by the Japanese Kaguya probe, which cleverly matched the Apollo 15 landing site geometry almost perfectly doesn't deter them.

NASA must have faked the Kaguya probe as well!

Wow

NASA must have faked the Kaguya probe as well!

Wow

It's also kind of hard fake the mirror placed the surface of the moon by one of the Apollo mission from which the've been bouncing lasers off for years, measuring the distance to the moon, down to a fraction of an inch, and from which they have been able to determine the exact motion of the orbit of the moon around our planet.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/21jul_llr.htm

To the extent they, IIRC, have worked out that the moon will collide with us in a couple of thousand millenia, give or take a millenia or two.

It's also kind of hard fake the mirror placed the surface of the moon by one of the Apollo mission from which the've been bouncing lasers off for years, measuring the distance to the moon, down to a fraction of an inch, and from which they have been able to determine the exact motion of the orbit of the moon around our planet.

To the extent they, IIRC, have worked out that the moon will collide with us in a couple of thousand millenia, give or take a millenia or two.

Its all a conspiracy, ML Will prove this.:10900:

deesidejambo

The mirrors are indeed there (on 3 of the sites) and are being used to this day.

Over on Icke they either ignore this fact altogether or they say the mirrors were placed there by unmanned robotic craft.

maroonlegions

1969apollo12small.jpg

"1969, Apollo 12: November 14-24, Astronauts, CDR: Pete Conrad, CMP: Richard Gordon, LMP: Alan Bean Importance: First pinpoint Lunar landing, landing within walking distance of the unmanned Surveyor spacecraft. Marked the beginning of waning public interest in NASA and Apollo. NASA archives (photo No AS12-49-7278) Astronaut Alan Bean shown, UFO top left."

http://ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures2.html

maroonlegions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

BRIEF SUMMARY OF VIDEO.

Disclosure Project Press Conference Overview:

"On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies."

This is over an hour long but has to watched to FULLY UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE of this POSSIBLE reality.The witness testimonies and the credibility of the people involved in this cannot be denied. Just a few of then below.Chech out ALL of the information and credibility of witness testimonies AFTER watching the one hour video i included and then make your OWN mind up about, "THE POSSIBILITY OR NON POSSIBLE EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCES HAVING MUCH MORE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY'S AND INTELLIGENCE THAN OUR PRESENT UNDERSTANDING FOR THIS TO BE POSSIBLE.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell.:2thumbsup:

Witness Testimony

Overview

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell: May 1998:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Monsignor Corrado Balducci: September 2000

Radar and Pilot Cases

Introduction

Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)

Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Control

SAC/Nuke

Introduction

Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force

Just a few of them above.

link source http://www.disclosureproject.org/index.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

BRIEF SUMMARY OF VIDEO.

Disclosure Project Press Conference Overview:

"On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies."

This is over an hour long but has to watched to FULLY UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE of this POSSIBLE reality.The witness testimonies and the credibility of the people involved in this cannot be denied. Just a few of then below.Chech out ALL of the information and credibility of witness testimonies AFTER watching the one hour video i included and then make your OWN mind up about, "THE POSSIBILITY OR NON POSSIBLE EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCES HAVING MUCH MORE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY'S AND INTELLIGENCE THAN OUR PRESENT UNDERSTANDING FOR THIS TO BE POSSIBLE.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell.:2thumbsup:

Witness Testimony

Overview

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell: May 1998:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Monsignor Corrado Balducci: September 2000

Radar and Pilot Cases

Introduction

Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)

Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Control

SAC/Nuke

Introduction

Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force

Just a few of them above.

link source http://www.disclosureproject.org/index.shtml

Lets see what Deeside Jambo has to say about your latest offering ML.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpvLr0QxPnI

STS-115

Large Disc Filmed.

This was filmed by the Space Shuttle Atlantis.The conversations between the crew and mission control are about this large UFO that was being viewed from the Shuttles window by the crew.

It looks like a flying disk, crikey i think you are onto something here ML, This is your best yet.

Is it a fake production or genuine ?

maroonlegions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su9Um6FK_yw

"Audio recorded by LT.COL. Charles halt as he and his men tracked a ufo through rendlesham forest.Halt audio recording during the infamous Rendlesham Forest incident, 28th December 1980."

He and his men have and still are sticking to their stories and what they believe was a genuine encounter with a genuine unknown UFO.Col.Charles Halt in particular has constantly never wavered on what he and his men encountered that night.This object was seen on successive nights and investigated on these nights by himself and his men.

maroonlegions
It looks like a flying disk, crikey i think you are onto something here ML, This is your best yet.

Is it a fake production or genuine ?

Seems genuine and it does tally up with what the Shuttle crew are describing to mission control on what they are observing.That is a start anyway i suppose.

No doubt it will have its usual debunking attacks out there but as of now i am not aware of any claims that this is not actual footage from the Shuttle Atlantis.A crew member did comment on the fact that it did NOT look like a structured metal object but kind of metallic in origin.

deesidejambo
Lets see what Deeside Jambo has to say about your latest offering ML.

Go back a few pages and you will find out.

As a refresher -

The Disclosure Project is run by a fraudster called Steven Greer. It works by threatening Gov'ts that if they don't "own up" to the existence of ET, they will spill the beans. They have often set deadlines which, surprise surprise, come and go. Greer makes money by books, conference lectures, and TV appearances.

Mitchell has been treated for Schizophrenia for over 20 years now.

Mitchell has admitted he has never actually seen any ETs or UFOs but was told by someone "now dead" that they exist. Great proof eh?

Mitchell has distanced himself from Greer.

Its all a total sham. ML keeps on reposting it though. Many times over. In a few pages time he will repost it all again.

Mods - Is it OK to just continually and repeatedly cut and paste the same stuff from other sites without adding anything relevant yourself? Is that not spamming?

Seems genuine and it does tally up with what the Shuttle crew are describing to mission control on what they are observing.That is a start anyway i suppose.

No doubt it will have its usual debunking attacks out there but as of now i am not aware of any claims that this is not actual footage from the Shuttle Atlantis.A crew member did comment on the fact that it did NOT look like a structured metal object but kind of metallic in origin.

If the film is indeed genuine, it is a remarkable sighting, strangely though as the camera tries to focus in the object appears further away, it could be a cloud formation on earth like a hurricane or a tornado they are seeing from space looking down, it does appear to be whirling.

It is not 100% proof as the object in the picture cannot be clearly identified.

As a refresher -

The Disclosure Project is run by a fraudster called Steven Greer. It works by threatening Gov'ts that if they don't "own up" to the existence of ET, they will spill the beans. They have often set deadlines which, surprise surprise, come and go. Greer makes money by books, conference lectures, and TV appearances.

Mitchell has admitted he has never actually seen any ETs or UFOs but was told by someone "now dead" that they exist. Great proof eh?

Mitchell has distanced himself from Greer

Its all a total sham. ML keeps on reposting it though. Many times over. In a few pages time he will repost it all again.

Mods - Is it OK to just continually and repeatedly cut and paste the same stuff from other sites without adding anything relevant yourself? Is that not spamming?

So its a get rich quick scam run by a con man, who is fueling the fires of those who beleiv in ET and lining his pockets to boot, tut tut.

deesidejambo

If anyone is as interested or as sad as me...........

In all the Apollo missions they crashed the spent rockets and Lunar Module ascent stages into the moons surface to measure the effects using seismometers left on the surface by the Apollo astronauts.

Heres the crater caused by the impact of the Apollo 14 booster rocket.

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archives/124-Apollo-14-SIVB-Impact-Crater.html

Or if you don't beleive in Apollo - its an alien base.

Your choice.

maroonlegions

Just a wee update on the Lacross Lunar Impactor this will be shown live on NASA TV on the link i will provide.The Lunar module will be fired at a section of the moon at the speed of a bullet and create a big enough crater on the moons surface to detect water.

Hopefully it will not hit any Alien bases.:10900:

For London that would be 11:15

Hang to your popcorn because its going to be a show.

link for live feed for impact event.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

maroonlegions
So its a get rich quick scam run by a con man, who is fueling the fires of those who beleiv in ET and lining his pockets to boot, tut tut.

Wrong its not a get rich scam, this is a serious organisation with lots of creditable witnesses and sources.Why did these credible sources join ,why did these witness and sources appear on the discloser projects talks.These sources that are on this project done so because they thought it was necessary and from their own will.No one forced them to do this.

maroonlegions
If the film is indeed genuine, it is a remarkable sighting, strangely though as the camera tries to focus in the object appears further away, it could be a cloud formation on earth like a hurricane or a tornado they are seeing from space looking down, it does appear to be whirling.

It is not 100% proof as the object in the picture cannot be clearly identified.

Do you really think that trained astronautics would NOT be able to tell the difference between a unknown object and a cloud formation/tornado?? And would mission control not know as well if it was what you are saying??? The object is UNIDENTIFIED so its an unknown.I AM NOT TRYING TO PROVIDE PROOF AS YOU VERY WELL KNOW.What i have or have been providing is evidence that some UFOs could be POSSIBLE extraterrestrial in origins.

...trained astronautics...

What does this expression mean?

And why are you not saying anything about the first radio waves generated by humans? You've been asked several times.

maroonlegions

As a refresher -

Mitchell has distanced himself from Greer.

Could you provide proof of all of this.Why have you not provided a link source for your claims.Greer is not a fake mate if so then WHY DID ALL THOSE WITNESSES AND CREDIBLE SOURCES JOIN THIS PROTECT.

You saying that ALL the other Apollo astronautics are suffering from mind related illnesses too and are nit to be trusted???? The money DR Steven Greer makes is pumped right back into the protect.Usuall debunking tactic cannot dismiss or deny the credible witnesses or sources then attack or imply that its a fraud because they make money.:qqb017:

Yes they make money but like all organisations that are serious like this one they need to be able to PROVIDE and afford all the lectures ,talk shows and ect. They are deadly serious and have amassed thousands of documents and lots of witness reports and testimony's over the years.

Can you name ONE document from the discloser project that you have read?? CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOF THAT DR GREER and ALL the witnesses and sources of information and testimony's are FAKE???

Can you provide proof that the radar technicians and operators are fake or suffring from mental illnesses .Can you proved proof that ALL of these credible witnesses and sources view Dr Greer as a fake and just in it for the money??

Could you also explain WHY all of these people involved with this project would risk their reputations and creditability to join a protect that was run by a fake and more importantly how they could not suss out a fake giving the lines of expertise they are or were involved in with their line of work.

Scientists, military intelligence, NASA radar operators and one other Apollo astronaut involved in this project could not or can not TELL IF SOMEONE IS TAKING THE PESH.Are you seriously contending this is the case???

Why are you NOT attacking ALL the other sources of creditability and witness who are involved with this protect.Do you really consider Greer and all the other sources of information would include Mitchell if they thought he was not of sound mind.There could be quite valid reasons why Mitchell has taken a back seat, one is because he has bee told or forced to by higher agencies??

maroonlegions

Dr Steven Greer getting interviewed by project Camelot, it is a hour long.He goes into great detail on many things here. Project Camelot have not been running as long as Greers protect but they share the same goals.

....Apollo astronautics....

And don't forget about those radio waves you were asked about.

And why are you not saying anything about the first radio waves generated by humans? You've been asked several times.

EXACTLY.

ML is a beleiver, take for instance the loch ness monster, big foot, 9/11, man on the moon, the flying pig, hobos winning the big cup.

All a laughable occurance never happened and never will, barr 1902 :10900: was the penny farthing around then or was it not invented:nah:

maroonlegions

Bellow are a few quotes from Dr. E.Mitchell.He is NOT the only Apollo astronaut to come out with this kind of information.There WAS one other and i will post his revelations later.

Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, said he was aware of many UFO visits to Earth during his career with NASA but each one was covered up.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview.

'I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real,' Dr Mitchell said.

'It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

'I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit.'

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison:

"This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction.'

Mr Margerrison said:

'I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour:10900: but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it.

Above are a few quotes from Dr. E.Mitchell.He is NOT the only Apollo astronaut to come out with this kind of information there is one other and i will post what he said later.He in fact said he was "privileged to have been briefed on some of it".

Now this is important here, he was briefed by military and intelligence circles , not just some random person with no clearnesses. He was in fact given this information by credible military and intelligence circles , not just some random person with no clearnesses.Now the realities of this coming from these sources have to be taken into account and cannot labelled as non credible in its origins. ML.

maroonlegions

He held claim until his death that the government is indeed covering up

information about UFOs. He gives the example of President Harry Truman who said on April 4, 1950, "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth."

Throughout his later life Cooper expressed repeatedly in interviews he had seen extra-terrestrial crafts and described his recollections for the documentary Out of the Blue. Link, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_the_Blue_(2002_film).

This documentary is a must see to understand were he was coming from.

All this and MORE from an Apollo Astronaut , yes he sadly developed Parkinson's disease in later life a the age of 77 but he had already and with sound mind, memories and judgements come out with most of this information by then.

200px-GPN-2000-001402.jpg

maroonlegions

Published Date: 09 October 2009

By MARK McLAUGHLIN

IT HAS already become Lothian's most famous X-File ? and now it's set to feature on the big screen.

The claims by two Edinburgh friends that they were abducted by aliens while driving in 1992 have become the stuff of legend and fierce debate.:10900:

Remember this in the 90s, was investigated and Garry one of these men who claim this passed a televised lie detector test.This case was aired on the programme ,"STRANGE BUT TRUE" hosted by Michael Aspel in the 90s.

One of the men"s sister confirmed that when she let them in to her house after they were banging on her door to get in they appeared to be in a highly agitated state.The drive to her house should not have taken more than 30mins, in fact it took them a lot longer given that they had an hour and a half of missing time that they could not recall.

link source, http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/latestnews/Filmmaker-set-to--reopen.5719578.jp

maroonlegions

This described as one of the best and informative UFO documentarys every made,This is part one but all of the other parts can be seen on "you tube". Gordon Cooper the Apollo astronaut is on these documentary's.

Also the above video is just one of Coopers testimonies on his view that some UFOs are or could be extraterrestrial in origins.One other astronaut James McDivitt also testified on his views of a possible real reality that some UFOs could possibly be unknown/extraterrestrial.

Wrong its not a get rich scam, this is a serious organisation with lots of creditable witnesses and sources.Why did these credible sources join ,why did these witness and sources appear on the discloser projects talks.These sources that are on this project done so because they thought it was necessary and from their own will.No one forced them to do this.

Fair enough but is the ring leader richer or poorer sinse he started the organisation.

You have choce A. Yes

or choice B no.

please do not reply with one of your rants.

Dr Steven Greer getting interviewed by project Camelot, it is a hour long.He goes into great detail on many things here. Project Camelot have not been running as long as Greers protect but they share the same goals.

And he took his Rolex watch off especially for this shoot:10900:

Archived