5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

Destruction Derby
Have we only got 4 ..??......who else is missing alongside "The Ross"..??

My mate could make up the 5 for us, he is itching for a game...

Superted said earlier in the thread he is unable to play, Groin injury.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goose Baxter
Have we only got 4 ..??......who else is missing alongside "The Ross"..??

My mate could make up the 5 for us, he is itching for a game...

Yeah i have got to work Moz, But i do hope to make a guest apperance if i am not busy.

vlad on the tyne
Yeah i have got to work Moz, But i do hope to make a guest apperance if i am not busy.

nae coming on the pitch at full time looking to spit at a bibby ala fabregas!

mon the bibs....team huddle at 7.25 just after we've picked up the glass from the smashed bottle o spectrum cider!!

vlad on the tyne

are you a hooker?

:biglaugh:

Right , my mate can make it up to 5 then if no-one has an issue.......we can even get 6 if evryone wants..??

NON-BIBS

Moz

Mozs mate (Shades)

Aitcheeayarteess

GrantMac

Jambosean75

BIBS

Destruction derby

Jambo 83

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

ecjambo/Dougie

Looking forward to it......

Goose Baxter
Right , my mate can make it up to 5 then if no-one has an issue.......we can even get 6 if evryone wants..??

NON-BIBS

Moz

Mozs mate (Shades)

Aitcheeayarteess

GrantMac

Jambosean75

BIBS

Destruction derby

Jambo 83

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

ecjambo/Dougie

and half time special guest.......ME :qqb003:

Goose Baxter

mon the bibs....team huddle at 7.25 just after we've picked up the glass from the smashed bottle o spectrum cider!!

Would i do such a thing? I will only be after Hutchie if you lot win. :yes2:

Goose Baxter
huddle??? nae wonder your playing in a green bib

Ha Ha BOOOOOOOO I will be banging on the fence like the **** that you lot are doing a huddle.

Only kidding folks. :33:

Destruction Derby

NON-BIBS

Moz

Mozs mate (Shades)

Aitcheeayarteess

GrantMac

Jambosean75

BIBS

Destruction derby

Jambo 83

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

ecjambo/Dougie

Also might have stef and his mate to make it 6 aside like usual

Destruction Derby

Wait till 8.35 and do a bouncy huddle in centre circle, once we have won. aka Rangers at darkheid when they won the league. could have been worse, could have been green buckie glass.

Hopefully you make it so we are at full strength, non bibs are missing 2 first team regulars, if you can make it that gives us 6 while the non-bibs look like they could be struggling for numbers, if it stays as only 4 for them we could give them Sean's mate to play in their team to make it 5 aside, just to even out the numbers.

Oi!

:56:

Destruction Derby

Was purely numbers i was meaning, so we would have 6. We all know that were going to miss Clums goals this week, ;)

No offence to you intended by mentioning you in same sentence as him.

Goose Baxter

I am gutted that i have to work on Sunday as i had a blinder in goals on Wednesday. Was making some cracking saves.

Moan the non-bibs

Destruction Derby
I am gutted that i have to work on Sunday as i had a blinder in goals on Wednesday. Was making some cracking saves.

Moan the non-bibs

Who are ye? Who are ye? Who are ye? Who are ye?

FTB !! lawl

Goose Baxter
Who are ye? Who are ye? Who are ye? Who are ye?

FTB !! lawl

I am the man who has played 2 won 2 against the bibs.

How do you like them apples :biglaugh:

Destruction Derby

Its lemons mate, well on real radio phone in it is anyway.

You bringing the oranges on sunday?

jambosean75

i've just bunged a tenner on us winning today in glasgow.

asked paddy power for odds for sunday night. they said that their not taken bets as it's too much of a cetainty that it will be "3 games in a row, it's magic you know":biglaugh:

Greedy_Jambo

Just to let you all know i'll not be playing tomorrow :(

I think if i did i could end up hobbling off after 10 mins.

Performance

Yeah same with me. Still not 100% but will be looking forward to reading about another famous win by the non bibs on Sunday night.

jambosean75

i've got a hearts fan looking for a game, so if we can get one more it will be 6 a side.

can anyone get another player

Destruction Derby

I am absolutely fecked with the flu lads but i was going to come along, maybe it will be easier if i give it a miss this week so its 5 aside. what does everyone think?

if my mate hardie came that made it 11 but if dd drops out we're back to 10

DD, no point in making your man flu worse :). Plus 11 is murder.

Goose Baxter
How did you lot get on then? A victory for the bibs i hope.
Hardly Stef, lol i poped up last night, i was an unused sub last night. Charlie,moz, grant & sean would'nt let me on! Also from watching from the sidelines i think it shows how much better it is 6 v 6, the amout of space both teams had available was unreal.

By the amount of goals that were scored last night shows how much space there was. However fair played to the non bibs last night. You played well and us bibs really need to get that first win under our belt for some confidence. I think we are playing better each week we just need to tighten up at the back a bit. If its 6 aside next week I think we will notch up our first victory of the season. C'mon the Bibs!

Enjoyed my first game last night (I was on the losing bibs side unfortunately, the white Christian Nade as one of my mate calls me, think it's more to do with my physique than my playing ability however..)

Stubbed my big toe a beauty though, it's killing me, I blame the wee Dons fan, he stood on my big toe! Ouch!

Few good goals scored, by both teams, the game died a bit after 35-40 mins but hopefully that will improve. I'm up for playing this Sunday again, good to sweat out some of the weekend's booze!

jambosean75
I think we are playing better each week we just need to tighten up at the back a bit. If its 6 aside next week I think we will notch up our first victory of the season. C'mon the Bibs!

dream on.

we took pity on you bibees last night. we took the foot off the gas for the last ten minutes letting you get the goal difference down from double figures to us ONLY winning by 7.

as the say in the directory enquiries adverts " we've got your number"

dream on.

we took pity on you bibees last night. we took the foot off the gas for the last ten minutes letting you get the goal difference down from double figures to us ONLY winning by 7.

as the say in the directory enquiries adverts " we've got your number"

Sean, it was all down to your team's dirty tactics, stubbing my big toe, and then you holding on to my bib as I was striding down the wing, tut tut.. :qqb016:

Nah, we were beaten fair & square, we will seek revenge next time around though.

jambosean75
Sean, it was all down to your team's dirty tactics, stubbing my big toe, and then you holding on to my bib as I was striding down the wing, tut tut.. :qqb016:

i was just trying to get a bit of a tow. had run out of breath and was just looking for some help to get back into defence.

Greedy_Jambo

Well to be honest. It wouldn't of looked too good for me if the bibs got they're first victory when i was out injured.

Luckily they still managed to get pumped without me lol.

I'll be back next sunday to fire the goals in. Sick of this losing pish.

jambosean75

does anybody want a game this thursday. i'm short two players for this week. it's at craigswood on the indoor pitch, from 7pm to 8pm and it's ?4 a head.

if anybody is interested can you let me know as soon as possible.

Destruction Derby

i will take full responsibility in the bibs defeat. thought maybe running about and sweating this crap out off me would have helped but its done the complete opposite. i will need to make sure im fit and ready to make amends for it next sunday. sorry boys!

aitcheeayartees

Absolutley gutted! Groin pull from last night is givin me fair bit o pain! I am

meant to be playing at tynecastle next sunday for football aid. I thought the fives might help me get a bit fitter and also help me not make a complete "shop front" of myself at Tynecastle. Its going to take a wee miracle to heal fast enough for sunday.:11:

Any miracles will be graciously received!

charlie

Performance

Charlie

I feel your pain.

I thought mine would be ok after a week's rest as I couldn't feel any pain when pressing the muscle and some strains can heal in a week according to some websites.

Unfortunately for me mine went again as soon as I over stretched for the ball last week so be careful about coming back to early.

Absolutley gutted! Groin pull from last night is givin me fair bit o pain! I am

meant to be playing at tynecastle next sunday for football aid. I thought the fives might help me get a bit fitter and also help me not make a complete "shop front" of myself at Tynecastle. Its going to take a wee miracle to heal fast enough for sunday.:11:

Any miracles will be graciously received!

charlie

Nightmare. That's been my plan up until now, play a few games to get into the swing of things, just glad I managed to avoid any injuries.

Hope you're fit enough to take on the mighty Away team on sunday.

jambosean75

i managed to get another player for thursday at the 5's tonight.

i will see you on thursday, vlad on the tyne.

Archived