5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

HA. That was his first kick of a ball in years he said. I know how that feels. He will be suffering in the morning.

Can we have Neil from E.C once you's get charlie and ross back. He's too young to be in the golden oldies team anyway.

Ha Ha! I didn't know there was an obvious age difference in the sides? I'm 25 even though I might not look it... Agree with Superted though, a few nice goals tonight by us non-bibs, and some nice football on display.

We are the REAL flairmeisters : )

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HA. That was his first kick of a ball in years he said. I know how that feels. He will be suffering in the morning.

Can we have Neil from E.C once you's get charlie and ross back. He's too young to be in the golden oldies team anyway.

Once a non-bibby always a non-bibby...

Once a non-bibby always a non-bibby...
:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash: good game last nite guys looked like a few were strugglin due to alcohol consumption. id rather stay on the non-bibs if poss coz i cant switch alliences:sorcerer: some good play from both teams n gud goals.

jambopompey

i can make it this sunday, i did get a PM about making the numbers up but due to babysitting i was not able to attend, even if it is so you can a rolling sub (i ain't that fit)

Greedy_Jambo
:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash: good game last nite guys looked like a few were strugglin due to alcohol consumption. id rather stay on the non-bibs if poss coz i cant switch alliences:sorcerer: some good play from both teams n gud goals.

Oh aye, glory hunter. Don't come winging to me when the non-bibs are getting pumped again.

Mon The Bibs!!

Greedy_Jambo
i can make it this sunday, i did get a PM about making the numbers up but due to babysitting i was not able to attend, even if it is so you can a rolling sub (i ain't that fit)

You can play if you send me the full size picture of your avatar.

jambopompey
You can play if you send me the full size picture of your avatar.

thats my ex bird if you don't mind, she wanted a relationship FFS :whistling:

Greedy_Jambo
thats my ex bird if you don't mind, she wanted a relationship FFS :whistling:

Whats the arrow pointing to? a ufo?

jambopompey
Whats the arrow pointing to? a ufo?

the toronto tower, it was a picture MY dad sent me that i have saved all these years, not sure what the email was called but was something along the lines of the tower, like after me opening it i paid any time other that the main towers

jambosean75
Oh aye, glory hunter. Don't come winging to me when the non-bibs are getting pumped again.

Mon The Bibs!!

as if. you win 1 game and you bibee flairmasters get above yourselves.

well it was back to normal last night. even with half our first team out.

but no doubt we will soon start hearing the usual excuses "big physical team, land of the giants, pub team, only one team trying to play football, yadda yadda yadda"

jambosean75

the sports centre told me that they are closed on sunday 26th(staff night out).

we can either have a week off or try for a different venue for 1 week.

Greedy_Jambo
as if. you win 1 game and you bibee flairmasters get above yourselves.

well it was back to normal last night. even with half our first team out.

but no doubt we will soon start hearing the usual excuses "big physical team, land of the giants, pub team, only one team trying to play football, yadda yadda yadda"

HAHA. You only won cos we were playing with the wrong ball. You had it fixed from the start.

jambopompey
the sports centre told me that they are closed on sunday 26th(staff night out).

we can either have a week off or try for a different venue for 1 week.

quaking in the though of me strutting my stuff for 2 seconds before gasping for medics and a fag no doubt

jambosean75
HAHA. You only won cos we were playing with the wrong ball. You had it fixed from the start.

that's the best excuse yet.

jambopompey

so am i in for the next game then, i have to ensure that i have no babysitting duties and more importantly no drinking issues before hand, trust me you need to give me 48 hours notice that i am required with it being a sunday game friday is cut off day for messaging me, sat is a no goer as im usually drunk and not online, if who ever is running this wants to PM me i will give my mobile number to them in case in not online here.

jambopompey
Jampom,

As long as you bring "The Bats" incase the bibees start to turn us over........:qqb007:

Yours,

Vladsland

i have retired due to account sitter fecking it up on my vaction from the TW, i have lost all accounts i have asked ultra for a new one on world 8 to carry on my duties, i was making headways into Bloc land before i had a feck up.

yours jampom 'feck it get the bats out'

jambopompey
Has anyone seen that program 'Lost'?

sorry me am MOZ where talking about an online game where i tend to be very agressive and give no horse manure

Greedy_Jambo
sorry me am MOZ where talking about an online game where i tend to be very agressive and give no horse manure

OH.

jambopompey
OH.

and i play like it the same, no skill but plenty of aggro, unless im in goal then more aggro (vladsland, vlads implaer respect)

Greedy_Jambo
and i play like it the same, no skill but plenty of aggro, unless im in goal then more aggro (vladsland, vlads implaer respect)

Aye? well i play like a lazy bazturd cos im an unfit bazturd. But i try not to lose the ball and i try to make my passes count. There are people on my team that prefer to take a shot than pass it back to someone with an open goal... but hey... i don't want to stir things up.

vlad on the tyne
Ha Ha! I didn't know there was an obvious age difference in the sides? I'm 25 even though I might not look it... Agree with Superted though, a few nice goals tonight by us non-bibs, and some nice football on display.

We are the REAL flairmeisters : )

best team won last night, decent game again though, I picked up a cracker of a dead leg early after an accidental clash with Superted. I was struggling to change gears on the way home. been on the painkillers the day it is improving though expect to be fully fit for sunday night.

hopefully the bibs can get back to the form produced last week and show these hoofballers it was a freak result.

Goose Baxter

Good evening guys,

Good to see you all had a good game of soccer last night. I had a belter of a time at my brothers wedding.

Around 9 jambos from both sets off the family gave a belting performance when 7 nation army come on. OH THE HIBBES ARE GGAAYYY to the great delight of my uncle and the bridesmaids boyfriend who are hibs supporters.

I am 90% available for next week guys. Just need to check the rota.

As for sean's comment as to venue, Why dont we see if bathgate is available as i dont think bannantynes is good. The astro grass stuff is far superior to the portobello beach you get at bannantynes.

Thoughts?

Aye? well i play like a lazy bazturd cos im an unfit bazturd. But i try not to lose the ball and i try to make my passes count. There are people on my team that prefer to take a shot than pass it back to someone with an open goal... but hey... i don't want to stir things up.

Is that ME you're refering to???

jambosean75

i'm needing 1, maybe 2 players for thursday night this week.

8pm craigswood indoor pitch ?4 a head.

if anybody is available could you let me know.

cheers, sean

hopefully the bibs can get back to the form produced last week and show these hoofballers it was a freak result.

:10800: cmon we didnt rsort to mixus tactics :hammer::hammer::hammer: we played a varied game of passing i thought. and the longest ball i hit ws my goal from the halway line. decent debut i fot could still play better though :sorcerer:

i'm needing 1, maybe 2 players for thursday night this week.

8pm craigswood indoor pitch ?4 a head.

if anybody is available could you let me know.

cheers, sean

hi sean,i can play if u need a player?

Il be back for the Bibs on Sunday to sort them out and get us back winning again! Finally got rid of the cold so I should be fighting fit for Sunday.

Just a wee mention on the pitch could always try East Calder? Im sure it is the exact same pitches as Craigswood. Il start the ball rolling for next weeks teams:

Bibs

Ecjambo/Dougie

I still don't know which team I belong to so can't join the Bibs / Non-Bibs banter!!

I've played 3 times and never been on the same side from one game to the next.

I'm just a whore

jambosean75

QUOTE=Jambo83;930012]I still don't know which team I belong to so can't join the Bibs / Non-Bibs banter!!

I've played 3 times and never been on the same side from one game to the next.

I'm just a whore

and a cheap one at that.

or so i've heard :gossip:

Greedy_Jambo
Is that ME you're refering to???

Eh. your not even on my team.

As for the change of venue... I don't fancy traveling to bathgate from Sighthill. East Calder no problemo.

Goose Baxter
Eh. your not even on my team.

As for the change of venue... I don't fancy traveling to bathgate from Sighthill. East Calder no problemo.

I am cool with East Calder as well guys, just said Bathgate because i know they have the same type of pitch

aitcheeayartees

Im hoping to be back this weekend too.

will let you all know by friday at latest.

Glad to hear the non bibs are back to winning ways!

Greedy_Jambo

Whats it like playing on the indoor pitch? Ive not played indoors for years. Used to play at the east calder one and we had to leave the doors open because it was that hot! A lot of sweating going on. Not comfortable at all.

Goose Baxter
Whats it like playing on the indoor pitch? Ive not played indoors for years. Used to play at the east calder one and we had to leave the doors open because it was that hot! A lot of sweating going on. Not comfortable at all.

I used to play 5vs indoors steff with 7 aside goals. used to love it. The camera saves where unreal but as you say the heat is just unreal. That was the only off puting thing

jambosean75

we have the craigswood pitch for this week.

it's the following sunday, the 26th that they are closed.

Destruction Derby

Bibs

Ecjambo/Dougie

im in for this week aswell although who knows what state i will be in. birthday on friday so out on friday night then having a all day session either in town or in falkirk on the sat.

Goose Baxter

Bibs

DD

Ecjambo/Dougie

Non- Bibs

The Ross

i may have to stick in goals on sunday as the wedding shoes i had gave me a james blunt of a blister which kindly burst and hurts like feck, But i should be fine for a night in goals

Destruction Derby

i may have to stick in goals on sunday as the wedding shoes i had gave me a james blunt of a blister which kindly burst and hurts like feck, But i should be fine for a night in goals

NNNNOOOOOOOO !!!!!

aitcheeayartees
Non- Bibs

The Ross

Aye, They stillettos are murder eh Ross? :clown:

jambosean75

BIBS

DD

Dougie

Stef

NON-BIBS

The Ross

Sean

i think you'll find that the bibs play in green Stef

Greedy_Jambo

Haaa. Its yellow actually and your just jelous cos you and yer team have to run around in yer work clothes.

Goose Baxter
Aye, They stillettos are murder eh Ross? :clown:

Aye, when your feet hurt, its hard to get them off, because the dress is soooo big lol

Archived