• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Performance

Vlad on the tyne

Stef

NON BIBS

GrantMac

Superted (Even after switching to the dark side last week during the game)

Destruction Derby

Already mentioned myself before stef but been blanked so will add mine again, lol

BIBS

Vlad on the tyne

Stef

Nino Brown

DD (Good name :))

NON BIBS

GrantMac

Superted

jambosean75

BIBS

Vlad on the tyne

Stef

Nino Brown

NON BIBS

GrantMac

Superted

Sean

BIBS

Vlad on the tyne

Stef

Nino Brown

ecjambo :stunned:

NON BIBS

GrantMac

Superted

Sean

Goose Baxter

Hi guys, i am havinb to give this sunday a miss as my shifts have been changed at boot camp. One off the boys has had to go into hospital so im losing my weekend off. And also next weekend its my brothers wedding so thats me unavailable as well. Sorry guys!

Gonna have to miss this week as well unfortunately, ankle is still pretty dodgy.

Should hopefully be ok for next week though.

Greedy_Jambo

Who's gonna stop the goals from flying in now non bibbers!!! eh eh eh.

Your screwed now! muhhahaha

Performance

We'll just need to hit the target a bit more this week to counter the fact that Ross won't be around to save us.

If we manage this i'm sure a comfortable win will be on the cards!

Greedy_Jambo

Sorry lads im gonna have to pull out of the game on sunday. Family commitments. Probably for the best anyway since my knee is still feeling dodgy.

P.s Its stef. I changed my name after one too many beers the other night. regretting it lol.

BIBS

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

NON BIBS

GrantMac

Superted

Sean

So the new list is looking like this? Im guessing Charlie will be playing for the non bibs but just hasnt added his name yet. Is Moz making it aswell?

So we are still looking for at least two, one on each team.

Destruction Derby

can wait till tomorrow and then can enquire about getting mates to play to cover the cost off the pitch

BIBS

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

NON BIBS

GrantMac

Superted

Sean

Moz

Shades

Just hope Charlie can make it now.

(I have heard the Non bibs manager (Sean) may have dropped Shades and myself and we never play for them again after our marathon drinking session and then flicking the finger at him..!!)

jambosean75

(I have heard the Non bibs manager (Sean) may have dropped Shades and myself and we never play for them again after our marathon drinking session and then flicking the finger at him..!!)

i'm susceptable to bribes.

or even a lift to the 5's

Goose Baxter
BIBS

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

NON BIBS

GrantMac

Superted

Sean

Moz

Shades

Just hope Charlie can make it now.

:eek::thumbs_up::bootyshake:

i'm susceptable to bribes.

or even a lift to the 5's

All right Boss.........pick u up just after 7

Could get a mate if we're going to be short?

hi,if you's are struggling on sunday for players,if needed i can play. i'm 10 mins walk away from c/wood.

aitcheeayartees

Sorry for the late post lads, but Im not able to make it this sunday. This work pish is gettin in the way of more important things like Sunday evening football!!!! hopefully you can get someone to make up the numbers.

Moan the non bibbers!!

Charlie

vlad on the tyne
hi,if you's are struggling on sunday for players,if needed i can play. i'm 10 mins walk away from c/wood.

if your any good get yerself a bib and get warmed up but if your rank you might as well join those cloggers the non bibs!

they don't know what a football looks like!!!

:smash:

aitcheeayartees
if your any good get yerself a bib :smash:

Cos they need all the help they can get!!!!:biglaugh:

Performance

Could get 6V6 then by the looks of it if the guys who have posted earlier in the thread are available.

Ladywell Gaz can join CrazyHIll Daz in the non bibbers. More than welcome Mate.

Makes it easier to remember the names!

Think i'll be struggling to make it 3 games in a row, playing golf and then having a meal with family, but not sure what time i'll be down the road at.

Could get 6V6 then by the looks of it if the guys who have posted earlier in the thread are available.

Ladywell Gaz can join CrazyHIll Daz in the non bibbers. More than welcome Mate.

Makes it easier to remember the names!

cheers,is it 7.30 kick off?

Destruction Derby

how we looking for numbers then? hopefully its not uneven teams. can't let the non bibs have an excuse when its 2 in a row

how we looking for numbers then? hopefully its not uneven teams. can't let the non bibs have an excuse when its 2 in a row

You'll need to get 1 in a row 1st :biglaugh:

I think its five asides tonight by the looks of it lads. We'll take l'well gaz to make up our bibbed five. As follows:

Bibs

Vlad on the Tyne

Nino Brown

DD

Ecjambo

L'well Gaz

Non Bibs

Grantmac

Superted

Sean

Moz

Shades

Is that everyone included aye?

I think its five asides tonight by the looks of it lads. We'll take l'well gaz to make up our bibbed five. As follows:

Bibs

Vlad on the Tyne

Nino Brown

DD

Ecjambo

L'well Gaz

Non Bibs

Grantmac

Superted

Sean

Moz

Shades

Is that everyone included aye?

Soz guys just came acros ths thread i wud be defo up 4 ths. stay in east calder so easily make it there. so if strugglin in future count me in can make it every week. whoever the peesh team is count me :th_love: theyl improve

Greedy_Jambo

Good luck for tonight Bibs. Make the most of it. No ross and no charlie. Don't let the fans down.

Destruction Derby

I think its about time you change your signature mate, ;).

A victory for the bibs tonight again. i thought that was the best game there has been since we started, plenty effort and commitment from both teams, lots of goals and efforts at goal plus was quite close till we kinda ran away with it at the end. Thats prob the most running i have done aswell so fully expecting to be suffering tomorrow.

GET IN THERE !!!!!

MON THE BIBS

Greedy_Jambo

A victory for the bibs tonight again. i thought that was the best game there has been since we started, plenty effort and commitment from both teams, lots of goals and efforts at goal plus was quite close till we kinda ran away with it at the end. Thats prob the most running i have done aswell so fully expecting to be suffering tomorrow.

GET IN THERE !!!!!

MON THE BIBS

Is this true? I'm just waiting for grant to come on and say it didn't happen.

Well done lads. The winning mentality is starting to kick in.

Yes, it happened today. The *ibbees won! I think we need to hold a nons team talk as today's performane was unacceptable. I blame the manager.

Greedy_Jambo
Yes, it happened today. The *ibbees won! I think we need to hold a nons team talk as today's performane was unacceptable. I blame the manager.

You must of really got a hammering Grant if your accepting defeat.

Go on the Bibs! Great performance from us. The non bibs played well but they just came up against a better team on the day! L/well Gaz was a good addition to our team this week, hopefully we'll get 6 aside next week so there is a bit less running.

Goose Baxter

GET IN THERE !!!!!

MON THE BIBS

DONE!

Its just because we havent had a full squad to pick from over the last few weeks. That is to blame for the small blip in performance.

jambosean75

if you had followed the tactical plan we would of had the suksiss

Destruction Derby

The ross - the same could be said for us. we have had euan, dougie and stef missing over the last few weeks. ecjambo - good point about less running about next week. half 12 against celtic on a sat can only end in disaster so the less running about the better

Well done the bibees......good movement and passing it about well....really were the better team.

Shades sold a couple of goals for us right at the end......wasn't keeping tabs but thought we were beaten by a few goals...

Ankle is pretty sore this morning after I tripped ove my own feet......

vlad on the tyne
Well done the bibees......good movement and passing it about well....really were the better team.

that must have been difficult moz :20:

it was a good game last night, ladywell gaz stepping in for the bibs brought the composure and experience required

get gaz on a three year deal!

It hurt more than my dodgy ankle mate..!!.....:tongue:

Think if Gaz (your ringer..!!) was missing and we had a full strength team (Charlie and The Ross) it would have been close........you guys knocked the ball about well.

Suksiss will return soon enough, afterall we need to give the Bibbees their day every now & then - quality will show in the end. I take it Charlie & The Ross were giving some camera somewhere the finger recently and will return soon???

that must have been difficult moz :20:

it was a good game last night' date=' ladywell gaz stepping in for the bibs brought the composure and experience required

get gaz on a three year deal![/quote']

Thanks again for the game lads.It was a good team performance,we knocked the ball around well and the movement off the ball was to much for the non-bibs.

Destruction Derby

Maybe a bit early but how we looking for this sunday?? Is it going to be the same teams as last week :D or is there players coming back from injury able to make an appearance??

I know for a fact "The Ross" can't play as i was with im today in Stirling for the reserves and he mentioned he has his brothers wedding so thats a positive to add to the confidence we already have for the bibs. :sorcerer:

vlad on the tyne
Maybe a bit early but how we looking for this sunday?? Is it going to be the same teams as last week :D or is there players coming back from injury able to make an appearance??

I know for a fact "The Ross" can't play as i was with im today in Stirling for the reserves and he mentioned he has his brothers wedding so thats a positive to add to the confidence we already have for the bibs. :sorcerer:

am up for sunday

Archived