• Created
  • Last Reply
chuck berrys hairline

Can't find this shop front on google maps

:muggy:

What's it next to??

vlad on the tyne

Decent game tonight lads.

I've asked about setting up a block booking for 7-8pm every Sunday.

As only 10 played tonight I should have taken ?3.50 each. If everyone who played tonight pays ?4 next week, I will get change back to the two who overpaid.

After next week, it will be ?3.50 if it's 10 or 12 players. That way the pitch will always be paid and overpayments could cover no shows etc.

I will need to know the name of every player that plays before hand that way I can check who has paid/yet to pay.

Put your name below if you would like to play Sunday 25th 7-8pm. Cost ?4 (one week only)

VOTT

chuck berrys hairline

Decent game tonight lads.

I've asked about setting up a block booking for 7-8pm every Sunday.

As only 10 played tonight I should have taken ?3.50 each. If everyone who played tonight pays ?4 next week, I will get change back to the two who overpaid.

After next week, it will be ?3.50 if it's 10 or 12 players. That way the pitch will always be paid and overpayments could cover no shows etc.

I will need to know the name of every player that plays before hand that way I can check who has paid/yet to pay.

Put your name below if you would like to play Sunday 25th 7-8pm. Cost ?4 (one week only)

VOTT

Chuck

Decent game last night with a variation of players.

My fitness

:sob:

My shooting

My slide tackles

:jjyay:

Just an idea but im willing to chip in to get bibs. Bit hard when most people are wearing maroon :laugh:

Decent game last night with a variation of players.

My fitness

:sob:

My shooting

My slide tackles

:jjyay:

Just an idea but im willing to chip in to get bibs. Bit hard when most people are wearing maroon :laugh:

I've sent you a PM mate

• 2 weeks later...
vlad on the tyne

Anybody fancy a game at 365 Livingston 7-8pm this Sunday ?4 to play.

Looking for 3 players have 9 confirmed so far.

vlad on the tyne

Bump

Need 1 player tonight for 6 a side 7-8pm. 365 Livingston at Houston ind est. ?4 to play.

• 2 weeks later...
vlad on the tyne

Weekly 6 aside game up and running at 36fives Livingston. Decent 3g pitches and ?4 to play . Pm me if interested in going on the mailing list. Cheers.

Evening chaps, looking to start this up again & have a few people already wanting to play.

So game is looking to be on a Sunday at about 7/8pm at either Craigswood or the new place in Houston industrial estate.

Anyone fancy this again?

chuck berrys hairline

Goose we already run at 36fives on 7pm Sunday could put you down for a sub. Or could hopefully get another game running on a different night?

chuck berrys hairline

If you manage to get a day and time I can say to the others on fb for additional numbers. Wouldn't mind playing twice a week personally.

• 4 weeks later...
vlad on the tyne

Wee bump for this.

Pm me If interested in playing at 36fives (Livingston, Houston Ind Est) Sunday nights 7-8pm. This has been up and running for a number of weeks.  Great pitches and a good set of guys play, majority of which are Hearts fans. 

?4 to play.

• 4 weeks later...
vlad on the tyne

Looking for a few players for this Sunday night.  36fives Livingston 7-8pm ?4 to play.

Will text around tomorrow if there isn't any takers on this thread by then. Should be able to get 1.

vlad on the tyne

Will text around tomorrow if there isn't any takers on this thread by then. Should be able to get 1.

No probs if you fancy playing every week mate pm me.

vlad on the tyne

Need 1 more player for tonight, just had a call off.

36fives Livingston 7-8pm 4 quid a skull.

Have 10 for tonight.

Me and my plus 1 will be there but might be 5 or so mins late.

Archived