5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

Goose Baxter
My Ankle has swollen up like a tennis ball. Not looking good for next sunday.

Got a wee bit off a sore knee myself this morning, No idea how as everthing went ok. Didnt fall over or trip over any fences! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've sent a message to jambo83 asking if he wants a game next week.

Yeah, count me in lads.

Did I just read that someone was wearing green?? Or is this the colour of the bibs? Dear oh dear... On second thoughts, I think i'm washing my hair on Sunday evening :biglaugh:

Destruction Derby

think it will be best to wait till wednesday to see if anyone else can or can't make it then we can draw up a list. preferably 12 but long as we can get 10. feeling ok for a change, legs don't feel to heavy.got a sore hip but that's my own stupidity with my flying camera save while i was in goals.

Destruction Derby

got a sare hip but that's down to my own stupidity with my camera save. i will be able to play though. legs don't feel so heavy after the games nny so getting better. think we should wait till wed then draw up a list off available players. preferably 12 but if not then 10.

Destruction Derby

got a bit off a sare hip but that's down to my own stupidity with the flying camera save. legs are not feeling too heavy though so that's good. think we should draw up a list on wednesday off all available players.

Destruction Derby

bit off a sore hip but that's my own fault for my camera save. legs are not heavy which is good.

Goose Baxter
bit off a sore hip but that's my own fault for my camera save. legs are not heavy which is good.
are you trying to get your post count up hutchie?

Count me in for next week guys. Was a good game last night and I was pleased with my fellow bibers performance despite the narrow defeat. Although I do think there may have been some dodgy counting going on! no1jambo cant play next week so we might be down to 5 aside but that should not be a problem. Gives you a bit more time on the ball etc. I think the bibs are coming on to a game now and you better watch out next week non bibs.

Destruction Derby

bit of a sore hip but that's due to my save for the camera. legs don't feel too heavy today which is a plus

Destruction Derby

just noticed my posts. doing this on my phone cause im not in the house. phone kept saying was unable to send the message. obviously it was lying

Greedy_Jambo
Count me in for next week guys. Was a good game last night and I was pleased with my fellow bibers performance despite the narrow defeat. Although I do think there may have been some dodgy counting going on! no1jambo cant play next week so we might be down to 5 aside but that should not be a problem. Gives you a bit more time on the ball etc. I think the bibs are coming on to a game now and you better watch out next week non bibs.

I agree with you about the dodgy counting. I remember it being 5-4 to us at one point then 2 goals later someone in there team shouts... I THINK ITS 5-4 then everyone agrees lol.

aitcheeayartees

oh oh here come the excuses!!!!

:biglaugh:

mon the non bibs!

(Mind you next week we dont have "The Ross" so you might get yer goal tally up!)

Goose Baxter

mon the non bibs!

(Mind you next week we dont have "The Ross" so you might get yer goal tally up!)

Love it :biglaugh:

The thing is because we are both short of players and someone has made the point that we do not have a few players that they just mix the teams so really next weeks game doesnt count.

Moan the non-bibs

Greedy_Jambo

mon the non bibs!

He does keep you lot in it sometimes. We are also grateful for your teams horrible misses infront of goal lol.

Ive never seen the goal frame battered as much as it was last night from the non bibs. It kept us in the game. However the fence helped you to victory with that awful challenge late on.

Should try and keep the teams fairly similar despite people not making it next week. The bibs will be ready to take our first win of the season on Sunday.

Destruction Derby

back to my laptop and not the phone so won't be getting multiple posts wi the same answer, also feel the scoring was maybe a bit lost but will try to keep note of it bit better next week. happy wi the performance of us bibs. showed some good movement at times. Have to remember we were down to 5 men in the last 10 mins because of injury to Stef, then the horror challenge from the fence when we were practically clean through never helped either.

Greedy_Jambo
back to my laptop and not the phone so won't be getting multiple posts wi the same answer, also feel the scoring was maybe a bit lost but will try to keep note of it bit better next week. happy wi the performance of us bibs. showed some good movement at times. Have to remember we were down to 5 men in the last 10 mins because of injury to Stef, then the horror challenge from the fence when we were practically clean through never helped either.

What happened with the fence? i was in that much distress over my ankle that i didn't notice a thing. well.. apart from 2 shots going past me that shouldn't have. I probably won't be playing this week but im wanting my place back the week after. I'll be out to prove a point. grrrr.

Mon the bibs! More communication and direct play from now on! we have some good players and we're not making the most of it.

Destruction Derby

Think there was more communication and movement this week than last week. Last week we were admittedly humped, this week we lost by the last kick of the game, fancy our chances next week, especially as "the ross" won't be playing and running after me trying to trip me up even although the ball is nowhere near me and i'm only trying to run into space.

Greedy_Jambo
Think there was more communication and movement this week than last week. Last week we were admittedly humped, this week we lost by the last kick of the game, fancy our chances next week, especially as "the ross" won't be playing and running after me trying to trip me up even although the ball is nowhere near me and i'm only trying to run into space.

Haa. Is he out to get you? i didn't notice that either i must admit.

Tell ye what i did notice.. the ****in glass on the pitch and the locked gates!!! It was an absolute nightmare.

I've no climbed a fence that high in around 5 years!!! and i don't plan on doing it again!

Destruction Derby

he used to do it at bannantynes when we played every sunday but he usually spent all game in goals so it was only really 5 mins or so i had to put up with it, now that he's outfield as much as he's in goals its a fecking nightmare, the linesman should be watching this. as for the fence, Nino Brown was making a lung busting stride towards goal, hardly anyone back but it was down the side of the pitch and his foot got stuck in 1 of the wee tiny gaps in the fence sending him flying and also our chances of sneaking the game out the window.

Always next week though !!!! MON THE BIBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he used to do it at bannantynes when we played every sunday but he usually spent all game in goals so it was only really 5 mins or so i had to put up with it, now that he's outfield as much as he's in goals its a fecking nightmare, the linesman should be watching this. as for the fence, Nino Brown was making a lung busting stride towards goal, hardly anyone back but it was down the side of the pitch and his foot got stuck in 1 of the wee tiny gaps in the fence sending him flying and also our chances of sneaking the game out the window.

Always next week though !!!! MON THE BIBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I was just about to clobber him.

It's magic you know - 2 games in a row!

Performance

I'll most likely be missing next week as well lads. The week's rest with my Groin strain wasn't enough as I felt it again as soon as I stretched it when scoring a faboulous toe poke early on. Looks like I'll need to rest it for two weeks and hope that does the trick before returning to the fray. :2:

Destruction Derby

Do u think we should maybe start a list now?? looks like we will be a good few players down so maybe better making sure we get the players rather than run short and either need to pay extra or using well earned beer tokens for our end of season party.

Hutchie

Just to confirm earlier rumours you may have heard, either through this thread or an earlier report on Sky Sports News, I will indeed be out of next week's match. It's going to be tough to have to sit it out, but I believe my team-mates will have the ability and the fight to win without me.

Mon the bibs.

Destruction Derby

Seen that breaking news earlier, seems like lots of players may be missing next week from both teams thanks to injury and other commitments, could maybe just be a kick around but hopefully manage to resemble some kind of bibs vs non bibs team.

Ill defo be there on Sunday. C'mon the Bibs! Please add your name as soon as you can guys so we have enough for next week.

Dougie

I've been drafted in for this Sunday.

Played with Jambosean75 last night, we were narrowly defeated, but the teams were a fix :)

Goose Baxter

Sounds like sour grapes from the bibs as to the scoring! You lot where only ever up from the start when you took a 2 goal lead then after the non-bibs gave you a it off confidence when then steped up a level and started to play. Then you took the lead towards the end but we then with the scores both level we sneaked up right at the end with the winner.

As to Hutchie's comments, would i ever do a thing like that and try and harm a player off the opposite team?? :yes2::yes2: Only kidding

Greedy_Jambo

I had my ankle strapped up today and didn't have much of a problem with it. I wasn't running about mind you. My right knee is pretty sore but there's a slim chance i'll be ok for sunday. I'll sit a late fitness test and let yiz know on saturday.

I had my ankle strapped up today and didn't have much of a problem with it. I wasn't running about mind you. My right knee is pretty sore but there's a slim chance i'll be ok for sunday. I'll sit a late fitness test and let yiz know on saturday.

Hope the ankle is allright and you can make it mate.......

Should we do a list of who is available for Sunday then..??

I have a mate who can make up the non-bib team since we are missing "The Ross"....if that is cool with everyone.......

Can the bibs get enough to fill the 6 spaces..?

Greedy_Jambo

I have a mate who can make up the non-bib team since we are missing "The Ross"....if that is cool with everyone.......

My m8 Johnny wants a game but i think he was wanting to come along with me... no any good if im no playing. he's a HUN

We might just have to go with 5 aside for Sunday, Moz. If Stef makes it then we should have five. If he doesnt one of us should be able to get a replacement. If your team is one man down then 5 aside is looking likely.

Destruction Derby

bttt. so whats the official numbers for sunday looking like? who is all definately able to play so we can get back ups if needed.

Right, better get an idea of who is missing for Sunday.....add names below for attendance.......

6s or 5s lads...??.....not fussed either way but getting 6 for the non bibs is not an issue.....

NON-BIBS

Moz

BIBS

Destruction derby

Jambo 83

vlad on the tyne
NON-BIBS

Moz

Aitcheeayarteess

BIBS

Destruction derby

Jambo 83

Vlad on the tyne

Ibrahim Tall

NON-BIBS

Moz

Aitcheeayarteess

GrantMac

BIBS

Destruction derby

Jambo 83

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

NON-BIBS

Moz

Aitcheeayarteess

GrantMac

BIBS

Destruction derby

Jambo 83

Vlad on the tyne

Nino Brown

ecjambo/Dougie

Thats us bibs got five. You just need another two Bibs. Sean will be one so you only need one really. Looking like 5 aside guys.

Destruction Derby
put my name down for the winning team.:biglaugh:

We already have 5 Sean, would be little unfair if we had 6 :qqb003:

jambosean75
We already have 5 Sean, would be little unfair if we had 6 :qqb003:

it's good to see that the bibees have their namesakes sense of delusion.

Destruction Derby

The movement from the "bibees" has been getting better and were beginning to pass and move about more. Beginning to speak to each other on the pitch more aswell, u not having your usually solid last line of defence could also be a major help to us. Fancy us to nick it on sunday.

Mon The Bibs !!!!!

aitcheeayartees

We dont care if we play ugly football! the results speak for themselves!:biglaugh:

sucksiss to the non-bibs!

Greedy_Jambo

The Mighty Bibsters could still be at full strength on sunday.

I can run....... :o

But i still don't know if i can change directions quickly and and kick a ball without serious pain.

I shall try doing both 2morow afternoon.

I shall ad my name as ..

Stef: Late Fitness Test.

Destruction Derby
The Mighty Bibsters could still be at full strength on sunday.

I can run....... :o

But i still don't know if i can change directions quickly and and kick a ball without serious pain.

I shall try doing both 2morow afternoon.

I shall ad my name as ..

Stef: Late Fitness Test.

Hopefully you make it so we are at full strength, non bibs are missing 2 first team regulars, if you can make it that gives us 6 while the non-bibs look like they could be struggling for numbers, if it stays as only 4 for them we could give them Sean's mate to play in their team to make it 5 aside, just to even out the numbers.

Have we only got 4 ..??......who else is missing alongside "The Ross"..??

My mate could make up the 5 for us, he is itching for a game...

Archived