5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

Goose Baxter
i managed to get another player for thursday at the 5's tonight. i will see you on thursday, vlad on the tyne.
And i will see you struting your stuff on Sunday Sean.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutley gutted! Groin pull from last night is givin me fair bit o pain! I am

meant to be playing at tynecastle next sunday for football aid. I thought the fives might help me get a bit fitter and also help me not make a complete "shop front" of myself at Tynecastle. Its going to take a wee miracle to heal fast enough for sunday.:11:

Any miracles will be graciously received!

charlie

Can all you guys please shuffle up the treatmant table a bit so i can get on the end please....???

What is it with us old boys and dodgy groins..???........just feckin pulled mine last night at the 5s....feckin sore and very tight....

Non bibs for Sunday might struggle for numbers now.........

jambosean75

with all these injuries starting to mount, we better start to post the line ups for sunday

non bibs (the unbeatables)

sean

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

please add your names.

aitcheeayartees

looks like one on one for sunday:56:

Just bought a pair o those support shorts for groin injuries and Im walkin about like that Linford Christie bloke (withoot the huge lunchbox)!!!

They dont seem to be doin much but for ?25 a go ill give them a good try oot!!!

mon the non bibs

3 in a row hullo hullo!

Goose Baxter

sean

The Ross

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Goose Baxter
looks like one on one for sunday:56:

Just bought a pair o those support shorts for groin injuries and Im walkin about like that Linford Christie bloke (withoot the huge lunchbox)!!!

They dont seem to be doin much but for ?25 a go ill give them a good try oot!!!

mon the non bibs

3 in a row hullo hullo!

I hope this wasnt the start off a new song!!!!! :56: You can not sing these songs any more.

aitcheeayartees
I hope this wasnt the start off a new song!!!!! :56: You can not sing these songs any more.

Erm ok how about......... its magic....you know.... the non bibs have won 3 in a row!

Goose Baxter
Erm ok how about......... its magic....you know.... the non bibs have won 3 in a row!

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Ibrahim Tall

sean

The Ross

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Hutchie

Nino Brown

Greedy_Jambo

I can't even put myself down as a definate because im still part man part kripple.

sean

The Ross

GrantMac

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Hutchie

Nino Brown

aitcheeayartees
non bibs ("the unbeatables")

"The sean"

"The Ross"

"The GrantMac"

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Hutchie

Nino Brown

Just a wee alteration to the team sheet :sorcerer:

Greedy_Jambo

Ahhhh **** it!

sean

The Ross

GrantMac

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Hutchie

Nino Brown

Stef

I'm playing 90 minutes in the football aid on sunday morning so not sure how well I'd handle a game of fives later on, but if we're struggling for numbers i'll make a super-human effort!

Goose Baxter
I'm playing 90 minutes in the football aid on sunday morning so not sure how well I'd handle a game of fives later on, but if we're struggling for numbers i'll make a super-human effort!

Go on son you know it makes sense!!!! Could be a good way to end the weekend struting your stuff on the astro grass of Crazyhill.

p.s What if you have a mare and get taken off after 20 minutes?

Greedy_Jambo

Do we know who's all definately no playing this weekend?

My m8 Johnny has asked me again if he can get a game.

Goose Baxter
Do we know who's all definately no playing this weekend?

My m8 Johnny has asked me again if he can get a game.

Tell rubber that he could get a game for us as it looks like we may struggle to get the 5 let a loan 6

vlad on the tyne
Ahhhh **** it!

sean

The Ross

GrantMac

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Hutchie

Nino Brown

Stef

Vlad on the tyne

Greedy_Jambo
Tell rubber that he could get a game for us as it looks like we may struggle to get the 5 let a loan 6

Ok. So its looking like this..

sean

The Ross

GrantMac

Johnny

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Hutchie

Nino Brown

Stef

Vlad on The Wine

jambosean75

hardie, the guy who turned up and then went away last week will probably want a game. i will contact him tomorrow.

moz, charlie will either of you be playing.

what about you barky.

Go on son you know it makes sense!!!! Could be a good way to end the weekend struting your stuff on the astro grass of Crazyhill.

Pfffffft, as if!

After the amount of abuse he is going to get from his mates and me who are going to watch him, he will want to come off after 10 minutes!

aitcheeayartees
hardie, the guy who turned up and then went away last week will probably want a game. i will contact him tomorrow.

moz, charlie will either of you be playing.

what about you barky.

Better count me out!

Im sure the non bibs will still keep up the good work!

Greedy_Jambo

The Non Bibs time is up my friend.

The Bibs Domination starts now.

You will no longer enjoy turning up on a sunday to play the bibs and you will go home listening to u2 - sunday bloody sunday.

I presume JamboSean will find suitable backup for the anti-bibs. Someone of the required calibre that will fit in. I suppose we might have to give the Bibbys a little hope again near the start - you know, while we're warming up.

aitcheeayartees
The Non Bibs time is up my friend.

The Bibs Domination starts now.

You will no longer enjoy turning up on a sunday to play the bibs and you will go home listening to u2 - sunday bloody sunday.

Ah. talk is cheap!

Actions speak louder than words!

If Hibs = hobos

Do Bibs = bobos?

Enjoy sunday!

Greedy_Jambo

Our defence is **** poor. So is our communication even though hutchie rekons its getting better. I dunno about the rest of the lads but my fitness is also **** poor. But your a runner charlie, and your no playing!!! If we can just make sure that grants dinner on saturday is not cooked properly we will be in with a chance.

Ah. talk is cheap!

Actions speak louder than words!

If Hibs = hobos

Do Bibs = bobos?

Enjoy sunday!

Question is - Will you need to fight for your place back in the BIG team? Maybe you'll have to train with the wee team for a while. How would you feel about wearing a bib?

jambosean75
Ok. So its looking like this..

sean

The Ross

GrantMac

Johnny

Hardie

bibees (flair fc mark 2)

Dougie

Hutchie

Nino Brown

Stef

Vlad on The Wine

injured my ankle tonight but hopefully should be alright for sunday.

even though we were on the same team, i'm sure it was vlad on the tyne.

was probably trying to hobble me for sunday:unsure2:

Sunday might come too early for me lads......apologies.

Hope the big team keep up the tremendous record against the flairmeisters tho.....!!

(If not then it really doesn't count as we have been crucified by injuries..!!)

Goose Baxter
Sunday might come too early for me lads......apologies.

Hope the big team keep up the tremendous record against the flairmeisters tho.....!!

(If not then it really doesn't count as we have been crucified by injuries..!!)

Good point, hardly counts as a victory IF you end up winning? But if you lot want to gloat as beating half a team then that is fine

Our defence is **** poor. So is our communication even though hutchie rekons its getting better. I dunno about the rest of the lads but my fitness is also **** poor. But your a runner charlie, and your no playing!!! If we can just make sure that grants dinner on saturday is not cooked properly we will be in with a chance.

True - we will be missing Charlie's Brelier-esque industry, but we hope this will give us the opportunity to demonstrate our squad's strength in depth. I will also ensure her-indoors pays special attention to Saturday's tea...

Goose Baxter
True - we will be missing Charlie's Brelier-esque industry, but we hope this will give us the opportunity to demonstrate our squad's strength in depth. I will also ensure her-indoors pays special attention to Saturday's tea...

I will be out on the bevy on Saturday all day so i may have to stick in goals on sunday as i am sure i wont be able to run around after Hutchie trying to clip his heels lol

jambosean75
So are we still going for 6v6 on Sunday or are we just sticking with the 5v5 that we have?

if we can get 2 more go for it.

How many have the non bibs got for Sunday? Im fairly sure us bibs have 5 and at a push can get six if needed.

I will also be drinking on Saturday for the Scotland game and probably Sunday aswell while watching no1jambo show us his skills at Tynie. So I could be in some mess come the game on Sunday night but Im sure Il be able to last a match. Its time for the bibs to get our first win of the season!

Destruction Derby

my weekend has started now. went to the shop for newspaper and some food then saw an offer of 10 cans of strongbow for 7 quid. bought 2 crates. be out all day tomorrow aswell. great day for football. long as ross is in goals it will allow me to concentrate on my own game and not getting snapped

Performance

After a vigorous fitness test was passed this afternoon with no after effects, I am available to re-join the non Bibs team.

Arms were also capable of carrying two boxes of lager for the weekends drinking session:sorcerer:

Goose Baxter
After a vigorous fitness test was passed this afternoon with no after effects, I am available to re-join the non Bibs team.

Arms were also capable of carrying two boxes of lager for the weekends drinking session:sorcerer:

So what are the teams now then people?

Who can play?

Greedy_Jambo

I'm in.

Johnny wants a game but ive no heard from him so lets leave him out for now.

Can someone list the definite players for Sunday.....i've went and got myself confussed..!!

Might just be the Friday afternoon beer but I may make Sunday, my Dons mate is also asking if he can come Back..!!

Either way, mon the non bibs

Can someone list the definite players for Sunday.....i've went and got myself confussed..!!

Might just be the Friday afternoon beer but I may make Sunday, my Dons mate is also asking if he can come Back..!!

Either way, mon the non bibs

Aye - get Shades-Super-Sub... maybe we can pull this one out the bag - queue Escape to Victory tune...

Greedy_Jambo

Non Bibs :

ross

grant

sean

superted

moz

superbibs:

dougie

hutchie

stef

nino