5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambosean75

i think i picked up more injuries tonight at the prodigy concert than i do at the fives.

should be good for sunday though.

Ibrahim Tall

Anyone of you want a game the night at banatynes at 7:30? 3/4 short

& i'm in for Sunday again aswell.

Nino,

I could make tonight if you are really struggling.....could maybe get shades or someone as well.........??

Yext me if you want me to come mate..........07921 750015

Sorry, I dont think I can Sunday chaps..........

Ibrahim Tall
Nino,

I could make tonight if you are really struggling.....could maybe get shades or someone as well.........??

Yext me if you want me to come mate..........07921 750015

Sorry, I dont think I can Sunday chaps..........

Legend. You two takes us up to 8, 9 if need be if anyone else is interested?

jambosean75

if your REALLY desperate, i'll play.

I can make it mate, Shades will only come if he makes it up to 10........no point in him coming if he makes it to 9.....he will come tho if we can get 9 without him.

EDIT......i'm assuming it is Bannatines in Livingston..??

Greedy_Jambo

TEAMS FOR SUNDAY

BIBS

1. DD
  2. VOTT
  3. ECJAMBO/DOUGIE
  4. NINO
  5. STEF

BIBLESS

After our recent turn of form maybe I shouldn't come back at all?!

Still struggling a bit with my ankle but could possibly make sunday if we're short.

Performance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAMS FOR SUNDAY

BIBS

DD

VOTT

ECJAMBO/DOUGIE

NINO

STEF

BIBLESS

Superted

I'm in lads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAMS FOR SUNDAY

BIBS

DD

VOTT

ECJAMBO/DOUGIE

NINO

STEF

BIBLESS

Superted

Jambo83 (Real name is Stephen by the way...)

vlad on the tyne

sean

apologies for the short notice but cannot make tonights game at craigswood 8pm ko (inddoor)

anyone able to take my place on here?

jambosean75

TEAMS FOR SUNDAY

BIBS

DD

VOTT

ECJAMBO/DOUGIE

NINO

STEF

BIBLESS

Superted

Jambo83

GrantMac

Sean

TEAMS FOR SUNDAY

BIBS

DD

VOTT

NINO

STEF

BIBLESS

Superted

Jambo83

GrantMac

Sean

Sorry guys will have to give tommorrow a miss. Had the cold all week and hasnt really shifted. Im even staying in on a saturday night which is a first in a while! L'well Gaz who filled in last week will hopefully be able to take my place to make it up to five for the bibs. Have a good game lads and see you next week.

Performance

4V4 at the moment so is their anyone else out there who is able to make it up too at least 5V5?

Looks like game's off lads. Too many going for a beer on this fine day I reckon. Count me in for next week though.

Destruction Derby

What's happening for football then? Are we just cancelling it or we still playing, i could maybe get 1 person, need to wait till about half 3 to hear back from him though.

jambosean75
What's happening for football then? Are we just cancelling it or we still playing, i could maybe get 1 person, need to wait till about half 3 to hear back from him though.

try and get your mate. i've got somebody who's going to phone me back if he can make it and i've gave barky (jambo83) a phone and he is coming. that should make it 5 v 5.

nino keep your guy on standby incase mine or dd's player can't make it.

Destruction Derby

we should try and get extra players so its 6 aside. Hopefully L/well Gaz comes on and he can make it aswell, will help out with the numbers, i will speak to my mate soon and let everyone know.

jambosean75
we should try and get extra players so its 6 aside. Hopefully L/well Gaz comes on and he can make it aswell, will help out with the numbers, i will speak to my mate soon and let everyone know.

i sent a pm to l/well gaz and he can't make it this week

Greedy_Jambo

I was preparing to play tonight but maybe canceling it would be a good idea since a lot of us don't have work tomorrow. Means we can all go and get pished in the sun.

I'll go with what the majority think.

Destruction Derby

The bibs are on a great run of form at the moment, we have got all the confidence and momentum, i recogn we should play, :D. not bothered either way though, as mentioned before will go with the majority, i text my mate about 5's tonight so just waiting to hear back from him.

jambosean75
I was preparing to play tonight but maybe canceling it would be a good idea since a lot of us don't have work tomorrow. Means we can all go and get pished in the sun.

I'll go with what the majority think.

we have already paid or rather I HAVE already paid as we have to pay a week in advance.

I'm already out a weeks money at the moment. if we don't go tonight, i will be out of pocket by two weeks (?80) by the time i pay for next weeks.

Greedy_Jambo

Looks like the games still on then!!!

p.s i seen Larry Kingston in the sports world car park in livi earlier :)

Drives a black Jeap type thing. Hyundai i think .

we have already paid or rather I HAVE already paid as we have to pay a week in advance.

I'm already out a weeks money at the moment. if we don't go tonight, i will be out of pocket by two weeks (?80) by the time i pay for next weeks.

I'm definately playing. Poor show anyone pulling out on the day!...:hammer:

Destruction Derby
I'm definately playing. Poor show anyone pulling out on the day!...:hammer:

Agreed, this is why the team captain and mobile numbers could be a good idea. Hows the kitty looking Sean? Could always dip into that if we needed to but we should hopefully get the 10 players.

Sean, can't be having you out of pocket mate, that's not fair. 40 quid's a lot of cash. What if we all pay ?5 instead of ?4 for 4 weeks? Just a suggestion but when I think of ?40 I think of 16 pints at my local : )

i can play tonight if needed. didn't no there was a kitty fin goin on wud be interested to go weekly if required. :sorcerer: my number is 07503388413 (neil).

jambosean75

im pretty hungover from yesterday. but i wudn't mind playing. any1 traveling from east calder? wot time?

chuch1874 answered a pm i sent earlier so that gives us 9 with dd waiting on a call back, myself waiting on a call back and nino saying he could get someone if needed so we could still end up with 10 or 12

Destruction Derby

Still not heard anything, he mentioned last night he would play but can't get a hold off him. I will try giving him another phone about half 5.

Destruction Derby

Give recieved a text, my mate is in so that gives us 10. What does every1 think, maybe be a better idea to try get 6 aside if everyone is still suffering from yesterday.

Greedy_Jambo
im pretty hungover from yesterday. but i wudn't mind playing. any1 traveling from east calder? wot time?

chuch1874 answered a pm i sent earlier so that gives us 9 with dd waiting on a call back, myself waiting on a call back and nino saying he could get someone if needed so we could still end up with 10 or 12

I'll be going through east calder on the way m8. You wanting a lift?

Ibrahim Tall

Mates pulled out, we were playing 11s earlier and he says he's ankles still sore.

Destruction Derby

So the updated teams are

BIBS

DD

VOTT

NINO

STEF

DAVE (MY MATE)

BIBLESS

Superted

Jambo83

GrantMac

Sean

Chuck

Greedy_Jambo
aye if u want. where about n wot time?

wot coulors are the bibless?

bibless are just aw colours lol. Where about in E.C do you stay? i can go the top or bottom way. doesnae bother me. I'll be there around 7.15

Greedy_Jambo
top if poss. i can stand outside the entrance to the sports centre. wot motor shud i look out for?

Cool. I'll be dropping something off at my dad's house anyway, he stays in overton cresent.

I drive a light blue Fiesta.

Greedy_Jambo

I hope your no an axe weilding maniac or anything chuck. I thought it was sean that was wanting the lift at first.

Greedy_Jambo

Well the bibs got well and truely hammered this evening. Quite a lazy performance today from us. I blame the warm weather.

On a plus side... i don't feel all that tired or injured so i should be ok for next sunday.

How about the rest of you?

The Bibees were never going to win that tonight - not after last week!

Of course, they were effectively a man down as they had a Rangers fan in their midst...

Greedy_Jambo
The Bibees were never going to win that tonight - not after last week!

Of course, they were effectively a man down as they had a Rangers fan in their midst...

HA. That was his first kick of a ball in years he said. I know how that feels. He will be suffering in the morning.

Can we have Neil from E.C once you's get charlie and ross back. He's too young to be in the golden oldies team anyway.

Performance

A good all round performance by our team tonight and some good goals scored. Maybe we all stayed off the booze this weekend to make up for the poor showings of recent weeks or maybe it was just me...

Archived