5's in west lothian

vlad on the tyne

Destruction Derby

I'm also able to play, think mostly everyone on sunday said they would be able to. hopefully they will so we can keep the same teams, god knows what kind of state i will be in, all depends on what happens saturday lunchtime.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aitcheeayartees
Can we assume everyone who played on Sunday is playing this Sunday without everyone having to add to this thread? (I am BTW)

Yes everyone who played are playing this sunday unless they have a note from their parents or guardian :yes2:

vlad on the tyne

7.30 is best for me

soccer sunday,sunday roast and then the 6.45pm fitness test....:biglaugh:

vlad on the tyne
Can we assume everyone who played on Sunday is playing this Sunday without everyone having to add to this thread? (I am BTW)

I'll be there, will be a huuuuuuuge test to stay off the stella for the derby though. really enjoying getting back into the 5s so the stella may go on the back burner.

Greedy_Jambo

I'm enjoying the 5's aswell but unfortunately my fitness regime has taken a knock. Im currently gary mcswiggin pints of lager and looking for cheap toyota supra's on auto trader :S

Destruction Derby

i have resigned to the fact i will be my usual self on a sunday, was up in Dundee the first week we played on a session and we got a good result then 5's was not bad so heres hoping for a same result this sunday, only a result for the bibs aswell to top it off.

Mon The Bibs !!!!

Greedy_Jambo

We need to hold a meeting for the bibs to discuss tactics. That non bib mob play rangers style anti football. Its hard to get past there formation of 6-0-0.

aitcheeayartees
We need to hold a meeting for the bibs to discuss tactics. That non bib mob play rangers style anti football. Its hard to get past there formation of 6-0-0.

Ill need to have a word wi my non bib teammates we were meant to be playin a 4-1-1.......... It was good to get a result against the bibbys though!:biglaugh:

who wis the big jessie with the perfume on? had to wash the bibs :biglaugh:

jambosean75

that will be why we scored more goals than you eh?

well when i say we i mean everybody else on the non bibs team bar myself as i was doing my best nade impression and managed to score the grand total of SFA

Greedy_Jambo

You only scored more goals cos you had artur boruc in goals. It took a punt from my own goals to beat him. No normal shot was getting past.

Destruction Derby
You only scored more goals cos you had artur boruc in goals. It took a punt from my own goals to beat him. No normal shot was getting past.

He is like that every week, used to play 5's with him every week at bannantynes, u knew if u were in his team it was ok, otherwise it was a nightmare.

Whats happening with this yellow top/hibs top idea. What is everyone thinking would be better, hibs top would be funnier prob considering were all jambos.

I seem to remember playing mostly the annoying, poaching, toe-punting role so I don't think it was 6-0-0!

Mon the bibless - F-T-BIBS!!!:earmuffs:

Goose Baxter
Oi you ya wee tollie, dont ever compair me to that tosser. Thats bad craic lol im hurt by that comment. Shame on you! ha ha

vlad on the tyne
Ill need to have a word wi my non bib teammates we were meant to be playin a 4-1-1.......... It was good to get a result against the bibbys though!:biglaugh:

who wis the big jessie with the perfume on? had to wash the bibs :biglaugh:

i had that bib on at one point, i thought to myself who is the sheila playing for the bibs :biglaugh:

i suppose its better smelling of brut than shiote :biglaugh:

vlad on the tyne
He is like that every week, used to play 5's with him every week at bannantynes, u knew if u were in his team it was ok, otherwise it was a nightmare.

Whats happening with this yellow top/hibs top idea. What is everyone thinking would be better, hibs top would be funnier prob considering were all jambos.

Sorry but I aint giving petrie a dime of my cash, try the local charity shops for a hobo top.mind you if we have bibs smelling of perfume whats it going to be like wearing that piece of green n white ******.

jambosean75

the yellow top sounds ok, but the hibs one is a none starter.

i mean, who could bring them self to buy one.:boak:

i couldn't.

I have no doubt if we used a H*bs top it would go "missing" anyway. I mean god only knows what my 7-year-old would do to it - nevermind me or any of you guys with a few beers in you. Better off finding a nice pink top or something - or how about an England top???

Greedy_Jambo
I have no doubt if we used a H*bs top it would go "missing" anyway. I mean god only knows what my 7-year-old would do to it - nevermind me or any of you guys with a few beers in you. Better off finding a nice pink top or something - or how about an England top???

How do you go about finding the worst player anyway? take a vote?what if the poor sod gets it everyweek and then he reports you to the police for bullying then you find out from the evening news that he's hung himself?

How do you go about finding the worst player anyway? take a vote?what if the poor sod gets it everyweek and then he reports you to the police for bullying then you find out from the evening news that he's hung himself?

I won't....honest,

I will just go home and sob quietly into the pillow.

aitcheeayartees

Its okay .... I wont :biglaugh:

I won't....honest,

I will just go home and sob quietly into the pillow.

Surely the "worst player" HAS to come from the losing team...

Destruction Derby

not sure how we would go about deciding who the worst player is, think we still need to do it though cause its a good idea.

Greedy_Jambo

What does the best player get? would be good to have a goal scoring table but i doubt anyone could be bothered keeping tabs. There could be a man of the match award aswell but there could be a lot of arguments with that.

vlad on the tyne
What does the best player get? would be good to have a goal scoring table but i doubt anyone could be bothered keeping tabs. There could be a man of the match award aswell but there could be a lot of arguments with that.

to decide who was the worst player from the previous week is have a KB poll , no st johnstone option though!!!

Greedy_Jambo
to decide who was the worst player from the previous week is have a KB poll , no st johnstone option though!!!

Sounds fair enough although im not really wanting to vote for who was the worst player. Why not vote for the best? Gives everyone a reason to get as fit as possible and up there game.

There could be a monthly award of a case of beer for the best player. Not only will that be something to aim for and please the winner... it will also slow them down for the next month and give the rest of us a chance!

jambosean75

the block booking form has been handed in and starts from the first sunday in april. the direct debit will start from the first week in may.

Greedy_Jambo
the block booking form has been handed in and starts from the first sunday in april. the direct debit will start from the first week in may.

Nice one Sean. :)

Goose Baxter

Just to let you guys know that i am away to York for a stag doo this weekend and will not be back up until Sunday afternoon so i wont be on Kickback this weekend but i am still up for 5vs on Sunday.

Hutchie can let me know if there are any changes.

Will miss the derby but F.T.H

I'm not going to be on kickback before sunday either, but I'm fairly sure I can confirm me and ecjambo's attendance on sunday.

I'd also like to echo James May's sentiments, FTH.

Destruction Derby

After tonights game we should set up an annoymous poll, which should we vote for though, best player or worst player?? also need to try arrange the Yellow jumper, after yesterdays shenanigans i really don't fancy wearing a hobo top. Would have done it for a laugh if we had won but yesterday made me realise i hate them wi a effin passion.

Goose Baxter
After tonights game we should set up an annoymous poll, which should we vote for though, best player or worst player?? also need to try arrange the Yellow jumper, after yesterdays shenanigans i really don't fancy wearing a hobo top. Would have done it for a laugh if we had won but yesterday made me realise i hate them wi a effin passion.
i think you are just worried hutchie incase you get it, because i know what you are like at 5vs after you have been out on the bev!

vlad on the tyne

I had a messy one last night, jagermeister bombs aint no friend of mines! I should realise drinking that **** don't take away the pain of losing to those leith smelly ****. :biglaugh:

I plan to have another "messi" night tonight so non bibs you have been warned :biglaugh:

CUMMMMONNNNNNNN THE BIBS! (sounds to much like cheering those leith feckers on!)

Goose Baxter
I had a messy one last night, jagermeister bombs aint no friend of mines! I should realise drinking that **** don't take away the pain of losing to those leith smelly ****. :biglaugh:

I plan to have another "messi" night tonight so non bibs you have been warned :biglaugh:

CUMMMMONNNNNNNN THE BIBS! (sounds to much like cheering those leith feckers on!)

Aye but sounds great when you say **** THE BIBS :biglaugh:

Should change it to flurecent (sp) bibs

jambosean75

well that's 2 in a row for the nonbibs.

we toyed with you tonight bibees, let you think you had a chance and then with the last kick off the ball, a left foot drive from myself we put you out of your misery.:biglaugh:

we've now got ?18 in the kitty and next weeks booked. i had a word with them about the gates and they will be unlocked.

Destruction Derby

ok, seems like there may be a few players missing next week due to other commitments or injury. think it may be a better idea to get a list of players for next week and just do random teams. hopefully the pitches are in a bit better condition rather than 12 of us looking like were looking for an earing or something. Good idea about the gates being left open as that used up about 10 mins while we had to get the ball, need to get the fence in order aswell, could have caused a nasty injury with the late challenge.

vlad on the tyne
i've sent a message to jambo83 asking if he wants a game next week.

nice one sean

some game the night, that drive of yours just sneaking in at the death looking forward to next week.

vlad on the tyne
ok, seems like there may be a few players missing next week due to other commitments or injury. think it may be a better idea to get a list of players for next week and just do random teams. hopefully the pitches are in a bit better condition rather than 12 of us looking like were looking for an earing or something. Good idea about the gates being left open as that used up about 10 mins while we had to get the ball, need to get the fence in order aswell, could have caused a nasty injury with the late challenge.

the fence deserved a red, IMO.

jambosean75

a player in green going down with no real challenge hmmm.

you guys are living up to your namesakes bibees.

Greedy_Jambo

I thought the bibs had that game won untill i got injured. Atleast 2 of your goals i would normally of saved at the end there. Its no fair.

Destruction Derby

Had a shocker infront of goal, back to my usual self then, heres hoping for a better return next week, was nade-esque.

aitcheeayartees

mmmmmmmm what's that sayin??????

oh aye.... "it's not over til the fat striker scores !":yes2:

mon the bibless

jambosean75
mmmmmmmm what's that sayin??????

oh aye.... "it's not over til the fat striker scores !":yes2:

mon the bibless

definately applies to me

aitcheeayartees
definately applies to me

Who wouldnae want to be compared to Robbo, Sean?

Really good game tonite some good goals as well as the howlin misses!

Who wouldnae want to be compared to Robbo, Sean?

Really good game tonite some good goals as well as the howlin misses!

I think my feet were on the wrong way round tonight....couldn't have hit a barn door........

Destruction Derby

Agree the standards of the games are getting better, think its cause were getting used to how each others play and getting used to talking to each other on the pitch.. getting back into the swing of things with the fitness definately helps.

Goose Baxter
well that's 2 in a row for the nonbibs. we toyed with you tonight bibees, let you think you had a chance and then with the last kick off the ball, a left foot drive from myself we put you out of your misery.:biglaugh: we've now got £18 in the kitty and next weeks booked. i had a word with them about the gates and they will be unlocked.
you where the secret weapon sean in the team tonight with late strike. I thought it was a great game tonight boys. End to end stuff. Gutted i cant make it next week.

Archived