Johnson confidence vote is on

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Jesus Christ.

Lads the smurf thing isn't sticking and as for cringe I nearly got cramp in my toes they were curling that tight reading both of your pish.

Nearly forgot, "bigots" away and chase yourself.

If they aren't bigots then what's a bigot?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• Victorian

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

If they aren't bigots then what's a bigot?

You probably...although it's more likely you and NT are just utterly honking trolls :)

Konrad von Carstein
44 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The Nationalists make me cringe to be Scottish.

I've got to explain to my English pals that we're not all savages that run around with blue makeup on :vrface:

No you don't 0/10 

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Lads the smurf thing isn't sticking and as for cringe I nearly got cramp in my toes they were curling that tight reading both of your pish.

I thought it was a great description from the Scottish judge when confronted by the fat loon in blue makeup.

So Smurfs it is Konrad, thank you very much :biggrin2:

Ainsley Harriott
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You probably...although it's more likely you and NT are just utterly honking trolls :)

Referring to someone as scum and shouting abuse at them based on their membership of a group is the definition of bigotry. I've called it out before and I will say it again the nationalist movement in Scotland is full of bigots and tonight goes to underline that.

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Referring to someone as scum and shouting abuse at them based on their membership of a group is the definition of bigotry. I've called it out before and I will say it again the nationalist movement in Scotland is full of bigots and tonight goes to underline that.

Don't go shouting at Rangers or Celtic supporters then !
👍

Nucky Thompson
Just now, Boab said:

Don't go shouting at Rangers or Celtic supporters then !
👍

Rangers, Celtic and Scottish Nationalists.

Scotland is full of halfwits 

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Well, you can't shout abuse at our lovely friends in Glasgow, Nucky, as that's bigotry don't cha know !

Yer man just said so, and who can argue with that !

Edited by Boab

13 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Aye they're called Brits.

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

😂😂😂😂

Now we know where Ri was. 

I'll just sit and wait til the SNP can't do its job and then appear in court for some serious shit. 

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Why shouldn't MSPs have the same legal protections as MPs?

Why should they be able to say anything in Parliament about anyone that would see them in court outside of it?

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I'll just sit and wait til the SNP can't do its job 

Why are you still waiting then?

Konrad von Carstein
34 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I thought it was a great description from the Scottish judge when confronted by the fat loon in blue makeup.

So Smurfs it is Konrad, thank you very much :biggrin2:

:lol:

Konrad von Carstein
32 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

No it isn't you balloon :)

Konrad von Carstein
31 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yeah, you and your buddy are examples of that....

;)

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Who cares who the next filthy dog of a Tory leader is. Time to go a different way and rid Scotland of this lot and their wee traitors. Tick Tock!

dobmisterdobster
14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Why should they be able to say anything in Parliament about anyone that would see them in court outside of it?

Do you want Holyrood to be taken seriously as a national legislature or should it continue to have the accountability of a local parish council?

JudyJudyJudy
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Liz Truss: I'll give Sturgeon's critics protection to scrutinise SNP failures

Conservative leadership favourite vows to hand MSPs the same parliamentary privilege as MPs

Nicola Sturgeon’s critics would be handed free rein to take her to task at Holyrood over SNP “failures”, under plans unveiled on Tuesday by Liz Truss....

gone yersel Liz 

Quite right too. Need accountability and transparency up here too . It’s like the Politburo  or Politbroo up here really 

3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

A welcome for the Tories for their Perth hustings.

Embarrassing and incendiary really 

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

the smurfs are as predictibable as they are embarassing 

It is awful 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Absolutely.

It was reported on the news that a few pavement dancing Smurfs tried to 'rush' the door of the Perth concert hall :rofl:

Dearie me 

46 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Yep . Remember rent a gob Raynor was on about “ Tory scum “ just before David Ames was murdered 

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Do you want Holyrood to be taken seriously as a national legislature or should it continue to have the accountability of a local parish council?

What the heck are you on?

Do you seriously consider Westminster to be the gold standard for political standards?

dobmisterdobster
4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

What the heck are you on?

Do you seriously consider Westminster to be the gold standard for political standards?

Yes. Do you not consider speaking truth to power to be an essential part democracy?

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

How does allowing not particularly bright individuals the ability to spout potentially dangerous, slanderous and damaging stuff in a parliament that would see them in court outside of it improve our parliament?

Bear in mind the vacuous arsehole proposing this is part of a fascistic Junta trying it's hardest to remove scrutiny and legal recourse in its own parliament. 

It's got nothing to do with her what goes on at Holyrood. I'll reiterate, if it wasn't for the STV system, her party would have zero MSPs

Konrad von Carstein
12 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Yes. Do you not consider speaking truth to power to be an essential part democracy?

Power speaking truth to the electorate is an essential part of democracy, a standard ripped apart by your Tory heroes...

manaliveits105

The truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth 

All we heard from Nicola Sturgeon today was that she forgot, couldn’t remember and couldn’t recall what really happened with Alex Salmond.

The questions she had to answer when she walked in the room remained unanswered when she left.”

dobmisterdobster
48 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Power speaking truth to the electorate is an essential part of democracy, a standard ripped apart by your Tory heroes...

Then why oppose it in Holyrood?

A Boy Named Crow

Oi, poor people! Stop moaning about being poor. It's got nothing to do with wages lagging behind inflation, or the concentration of wealth in the South East, or Brexit, or Tory austerity. You just need to pull your socks up and work harder!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/16/leaked-audio-reveals-liz-truss-said-british-workers-needed-more-graft

:vrface:

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

9 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I think American citizens living outside the USA get to vote in USA Presidential elections.     Presumably if you're also a paid-up member of (say) the Democratic Party, you get to vote in its leadership election too.   @JFK-1  could  probably confirm ?

You need to be a citizen to get a vote. I have been here more than 10 years but never applied for citizenship.

5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Oi, poor people! Stop moaning about being poor. It's got nothing to do with wages lagging behind inflation, or the concentration of wealth in the South East, or Brexit, or Tory austerity. You just need to pull your socks up and work harder!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/aug/16/leaked-audio-reveals-liz-truss-said-british-workers-needed-more-graft

She's denying she said it. 🤣.

And why are they going to NI?

A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Well,  to be fair, in the time it took us to write our posts on this,  she'll have changed her position about half a dozen times. When somebody holds their principles as loosely as Liz does, it's probably unfair of us to expect her to defend anything she has said in the past.

They're going to make her prime minister... think about that!

9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I'm past the Democratic voting thing. Violence is the new democracy.

Hope to **** you don’t have pets Ri, they must be shitting themselves. 😢

6 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Did you add in Poor for editorial effect ? 

A Boy Named Crow
Just now, Dazo said:

Did you add in Poor for editorial effect ? 

I didn't say it was a quote, there are no quotation marks, it is merely an introduction before the link to Lizzie's ramblings, so aye, you could say it was for artistic effect.

Do you have an opinion on what she said?

Ainsley Harriott
9 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No it isn't you balloon :)

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

You sure it's not? I think you need to educate yourself.

Konrad von Carstein
21 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:
obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

You sure it's not? I think you need to educate yourself.

Educate myself :lol: I'll have you know that I have a Scottish Swimmers 50M certificate :cowboy:

Your quote from wiki doesn't tell me anything I don't know.

Now you explain to me and the audience, why the emboldened text makes me a bigot, as that is what you are basically calling me and many others on this board.

While I may be obstinate (I'd say fully committed but hey) why is it unreasonable of me to want an independent Scotland?

As for the rest of your quote when did, nah I don't recognise me or any other indie supporter that I know within that "definition".

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
Need another coffee 😜

39 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I didn't say it was a quote, there are no quotation marks, it is merely an introduction before the link to Lizzie's ramblings, so aye, you could say it was for artistic effect.

Do you have an opinion on what she said?

Not to someone who adds words to change the context of what was said no I don’t. 

A Boy Named Crow
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Not to someone who adds words to change the context of what was said no I don’t. 

I will consider myself duly chastised. If somebody else asks you,  will you tell them?

Just now, A Boy Named Crow said:

I will consider myself duly chastised. If somebody else asks you,  will you tell them?

I just think it was needless to add poor. I know plenty people with money who are workshy lazy *******s. I haven’t read it fully or  have the data to agree or disagree what she said but on the face of it I don’t think it’s the worse thing she has said or too far off the mark. 

Ainsley Harriott
23 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Educate myself :lol: I'll have you know that I have a Scottish Swimmers 50M certificate :cowboy:

Your quote from wiki doesn't tell me anything I don't know.

Now you explain to me and the audience, why the emboldened text makes me a bigot, as that is what you are basically calling me and many others on this board.

While I may be obstinate (I'd say fully committed but hey) why is it unreasonable of me to want an independent Scotland?

As for the rest of your quote when did, nah I don't recognise me or any other indie supporter that I know within that "definition".

The original discussion was aimed at calling the people with a scum banner and throwing eggs bigots. Appears I've touched a nerve though with yourself 👍

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The original discussion was aimed at calling the people with a scum banner and throwing eggs bigots. Appears I've touched a nerve though with yourself 👍

Think Konrad is furious you didn’t like his banner. 😂

A Boy Named Crow
20 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I just think it was needless to add poor. I know plenty people with money who are workshy lazy *******s. I haven’t read it fully or  have the data to agree or disagree what she said but on the face of it I don’t think it’s the worse thing she has said or too far off the mark. 

You don't need to read it,  there's a  clip. I think referencing the poor is justified, given the party she's a member of (today, who knows where she'll be tomorrow) has plunged countless people into poverty with their policies and dogma over the last twelve years.  For her then to say more graft is required, well quite frankly

THAT.IS.A.DISGRACE 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Got to stage the debate shitshow in the regions

Very controversially the debate they are doing for foreign members is in Moscow

Konrad von Carstein
24 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Nope, your response was to me, I responded, fairly reasonably I thought, but in your usual fashion you've gone for the point scoring troll response rather than address my point.

21 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Think Konrad is furious you didn’t like his banner. 😂

Hucking RAGING and nerves being TOUCHED all over the shop here!

Not. :)

The Mighty Thor
31 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Now this would have been the ideal time for one of your shite Nazi analogies.

You really need to up your game.