• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• Victorian

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Hopefully something lost in translation and called a fat nonce.

7530BC87-013D-42AB-9C48-6ED6BB581968.jpeg

Man on holiday has a go at a man on holiday. 😂

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Hopefully something lost in translation and called a fat nonce.

7530BC87-013D-42AB-9C48-6ED6BB581968.jpeg

Brilliant.

He could easily wait a month and take all the holidays he wants. He really wants to emphasis just how little of a **** he gives about the country. Folk still follow this ****ing fraud as well  😂

jack D and coke
20 minutes ago, RobboM said:

He could easily wait a month and take all the holidays he wants. He really wants to emphasis just how little of a **** he gives about the country. Folk still follow this ****ing fraud as well  😂

Amazing how he’s dropped Ukraine like a hot tattie as well. Used it when he thought it might save his arse. 
He’s a real piece of filth. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Amazing how he’s dropped Ukraine like a hot tattie as well. Used it when he thought it might save his arse. 

I said from the beginning that it was just a publicity stunt. 

As you say a piece of filth. 

Starmer was being grilled by an eager BBC presenter about his one holiday,  his first in three years,  when he was talking about Labour's shadow proposals.

Spaffer's had two holidays since he resigned.  How many over three years?  Let's get the BBC to find out.  Can anyone find out?  No... he doesn't answer to scrutiny.

JudyJudyJudy
32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Good point actually 

This is supposed to be "Her Majesty's" Government.

The Queen should be on the phone to No.10 to tell Boris to get back to work or **** off and call an election.

Sometimes you have to think laterally and the solutions just spring out.  Maybe the best chance of getting the junta to do something,  anything really,  to deal with the cost of living is to tell Mrs Spaffer that some dogs will freeze / starve.  

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Curious situation 

Or we could just call a General Election and let the entire nation decide.

You know, like a democracy would.

A Boy Named Crow
7 hours ago, Cade said:

Or we could just call a General Election and let the entire nation decide.

You know, like a democracy would.

A democracy would, yes. The UK isn't a democracy though,  it's a constitutional monarchy.  The people don't get to choose the head of state, that is decided by accident of birth. Then the lucky punter who was first out the right vaj ultimately gets to choose the government. 

You may think it's barking mad, I may think it's barking mad, it may well be barking mad, but kindly leave your Athenian ideals at the border...

25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Is this correct? 

58005010-4D01-4806-8C00-FEDED1DCD55A.jpeg

Id imagine so. They are voting for the leader of their party so if they are members why shouldn’t they have a say ? 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Id imagine so. They are voting for the leader of their party so if they are members why shouldn’t they have a say ? 

They don’t pay taxes or live here? 

manaliveits105

Liz Truss: I'll give Sturgeon's critics protection to scrutinise SNP failures

Conservative leadership favourite vows to hand MSPs the same parliamentary privilege as MPs

Nicola Sturgeon’s critics would be handed free rein to take her to task at Holyrood over SNP “failures”, under plans unveiled on Tuesday by Liz Truss....

gone yersel Liz 

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They don’t pay taxes or live here? 

No idea but as I say they are voting for the leader of a party they are a member off. Not sure being British, live or pay tax here is a membership requirement. That said I’d find it pretty strange for someone to be a continuing member of the party who wasn’t British, doesn’t live or pay tax here. No idea why you would be in that scenario. 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

No idea but as I say they are voting for the leader of a party they are a member off. Not sure being British, live or pay tax here is a membership requirement. That said I’d find it pretty strange for someone to be a continuing member of the party who wasn’t British, doesn’t live or pay tax here. No idea why you would be in that scenario. 

That was my point bud. If I’ve understood it correctly that is, it’s conservatives abroad. Not even British btw choosing who the pm will be…but you and me can’t?! 
Even if a handful of people it’s bizarre and wrong on so many levels. 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That was my point bud. If I’ve understood it correctly that is, it’s conservatives abroad. Not even British btw choosing who the pm will be…but you and me can’t?! 

The scum don’t do normal.

13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s a bit of an anomaly really as they are choosing a party leader who will also happen to become pm. 

Girss it was like none of us deciding Wee Nic would be our fist minister. 😊

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

It’s a bit of an anomaly really as they are choosing a party leader who will also happen to become pm. 

Girss it was like none of us deciding Wee Nic would be our fist minister. 😊

She was the deputy and has won thumping majorities since, more than once. 
Not really similar 😂

33 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

2b3.gif

57 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Conservative leadership favourite vows to hand MSPs the same parliamentary privilege as MPs

Nicola Sturgeon’s critics would be handed free rein to take her to task at Holyrood over SNP “failures”, under plans unveiled on Tuesday by Liz Truss....

gone yersel Liz 

Easy for Sturgeon. Every unionist is an idiot with an agenda. She's a very savvy woman, Nicola, unlike that moron Truss which most folk on the world are aware!

41 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They are choosing their leader. As they are in power, that means they will automatically become PM. 

I've no real truck with that, regardless of where they stay. 

Hopefully the idiot gets it as it will be short-lived and then the people will get to vote on it.

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:rofl:

Ladies and gentlemen…your overlords. 

The burning question of course is, will Wee Doogz be in the audience tonight?

I read he can't decide which of these political titans he's going to get behind. Imagine that, wee Doogz not able to make up his mind on what he stands for. 

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

The burning question of course is, will Wee Doogz be in the audience tonight?

I read he can't decide which of these political titans he's going to get behind. Imagine that, wee Doogz not able to make up his mind on what he stands for. 

He could book two seats and keep moving back and forth as his view changes !

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

gone yersel Liz 

😂

So this one is the proposal that Liz Truss, A woman who can't find her way out of a room with only one door, who is going to interfere in a parliament she has no authority over to allow scrutiny of a woman she's going to ignore?

Aye cool story 

:cornette:

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Boab said:

They are choosing their leader. As they are in power, that means they will automatically become PM. 

I've no real truck with that, regardless of where they stay. 

Hopefully the idiot gets it as it will be short-lived and then the people will get to vote on it.

Not even British people? Getting to choose a leader of a country they don’t belong to?
That doesn’t seem right to me. 

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Not even British people? Getting to choose a leader of a country they don’t belong to?

It's not but thems the rules. I'm sure there will be the odd Russian donor in amongst it. They're paying for it, only right they get to vote on it !!

It's as bent as an Arab's dagger but there you go ! 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

It's not but thems the rules. I'm sure there will be the odd Russian donor in amongst it. They're paying for it, only right they get to vote on it !!

It's as bent as an Arab's dagger but there you go ! 

I used to think Britain was a place of fair play. 
It’s about as bent and corrupt as anywhere on the planet. 

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Where you been living? 😂

There's 'not even British people' getting fired into the House of Lords because they've had Spaffer at bunga bunga with the KGB Colonel, then there's the oligarchs wife (not british) who is apparently on the verge of getting a seat in the HoL because she paid for Tennis and Dinner with Spaffer

This junta don't give a shite if you're British or not, as long as you're pumping dough into the coffers.

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

The African despots sit back in awe at the 'mother country' and how to do it properly. 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Fair play ?

My cynicism prevents me putting that in the same sentence as Britain, in a political context of course !

43 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

She was the deputy and has won thumping majorities since, more than once. 
Not really similar 😂

At the point of when she got the job it is the same in respect of your point you and I aren’t getting to choose. Fair enough she’s earned it since but she was handed the keys with no input from you or I. 

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Where you been living? 😂

There's 'not even British people' getting fired into the House of Lords because they've had Spaffer at bunga bunga with the KGB Colonel, then there's the oligarchs wife (not british) who is apparently on the verge of getting a seat in the HoL because she paid for Tennis and Dinner with Spaffer

This junta don't give a shite if you're British or not, as long as you're pumping dough into the coffers.

I'm sure the likes of Michelle Mone have contributed greatly to the political discourse in the House of Lolly !

🥴

Edited by Boab

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

gone yersel Liz 

This should've been done from the very beginning. Huge oversight from Blair

Edited by dobmisterdobster