Johnson confidence vote is on

Geoff Kilpatrick

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Been a ride the candidates saying the most prejudiced statements for Tory members votes.

well said Macron 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• Victorian

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

That's a great reply

I know . Wtf is that dadt witch playing at ?

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Macron is a snakey dwarf 

1 hour ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He threatened to blockade the Channel Islands.

The jury is indeed out.

17 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Loved it when tha guy slapped him. Little ***** 

It's like the Tory hustings themselves. Right wingers try to outdo each other with right-wing nonsense for an incredibly narrow audience, in this case 3. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's like the Tory hustings themselves. Right wingers try to outdo each other with right-wing nonsense for an incredibly narrow audience, in this case 3. 

Probably beats people that hang on your boreathons by 2 then 

Konrad von Carstein
3 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

He threatened to blockade the Channel Islands.

The jury is indeed out.

3 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Shhh it's only anti-british left wing opinions welcome on kickback. They will call you troll soon then the mods kick you out.

He is the president of a NATO Ally you pair of Bufoon's...

@Ainsley Harriott As an aside please define anti British left wing opinions...

Cheers

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

7 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Loved it when tha guy slapped him. Little ***** 

Not as much as I loved covid slapping Johnson. Pity it was another lie.

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Probably beats people that hang on your boreathons by 2 then 

Which still beats the number of ****s I give about what you think by 1. 

dobmisterdobster
8 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

He is the president of a NATO Ally you pair of Bufoon's...

What's your point caller?

dobmisterdobster
8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You cannot possibly be this thick...

What you are saying about NATO is completely irrelevant.

Konrad von Carstein
19 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

What you are saying about NATO is completely irrelevant.

My mistake you clearly are.

dobmisterdobster

We can't have a maritime dispute with Pound Shop Napoleon because we are both a part of NATO.

Can't argue with that.

SectionDJambo

Truss will be suspicious of Macron because the French make cheese.

That aside, it's a stupid thing for a senior government minister to say in public. Suck up to a small population of Conservative Party members and potentially alienate the leader of a major country in Europe. Even Johnson isn't that thick. 

It's just another manifestation of the kind of neo-elitism created by,  encouraged by and perpetrated by the completely fraudulent people who risen to the top of government.  When populist drivel becomes more important than international diplomatic restraint.

The junta are basically Anglo supremacists.  The belief in Global Britain's superiority as default.  Pierre and Fritz Foreigner can only ever occupy a position of inferiority,  fault,  blame,  error as default.

Britain is a great country.  It's in the grip of a pretend leadership.

dobmisterdobster
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's just another manifestation of the kind of neo-elitism created by,  encouraged by and perpetrated by the completely fraudulent people who risen to the top of government.  When populist drivel becomes more important than international diplomatic restraint.

The junta are basically Anglo supremacists.  The belief in Global Britain's superiority as default.  Pierre and Fritz Foreigner can only ever occupy a position of inferiority,  fault,  blame,  error as default.

Threatening to cut power to the Channel Islands is fine? But throwing shade at Macron is where you draw the line?

Konrad von Carstein
59 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

We can't have a maritime dispute with Pound Shop Napoleon because we are both a part of NATO.

Can't argue with that.

That's the level you're going to in an attempt to get one over a made up name on here :lol:

Truss is almost as dense as you.

Am done here, bye.

24 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Threatening to cut power to the Channel Islands is fine? But throwing shade at Macron is where you draw the line?

Aye good,  but taking a pompous,  high minded attitude towards others works best when you yourself,  your country,  your government has acted well,  responsibly,  with good and best faith.  In negotiations and within and towards international treaties and obligations.

The UK government has failed to even pretend to do that in recent years.  It's actually quite remarkable the amount of good faith,  restraint,  patience and diplomacy that's been afforded towards us.  We're in no position to occupy a position of righteousness.

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

They are Anglo supremicists.  Intellectually slovenly,  nihilistic,  uncooperative deadbeats.

But enough about the tory enablers on here, what do you think of the Westminster government?

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

But enough about the tory enablers on here, what do you think of the Westminster government?

;)  

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

With a population too thick to realise they're having the pish ripped out them. 

11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Certainly.  They've very adept at exploitation.  Exploitation of stupidity,  indifference,  prejudice.

There are would be voters out there who are genuinely sick and tired of the arseholes in power,  yet are blissfully unaware of alternatives.  

"I think the government is bloody awful but wouldn't know who to vote for... " is a common theme.  You find out who is best placed to displace the Tory occupying your seat,  vote for them,  hope the Tory is displaced,  hope it happens in enough seats to reduce their number of seats such that any other party gets to form the next government.  Not exactly advanced calculus.  But it's not even a remote thought for the majority of voters.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Certainly.  They've very adept at exploitation.  Exploitation of stupidity,  indifference,  prejudice.

There are would be voters out there who are genuinely sick and tired of the arseholes in power,  yet are blissfully unaware of alternatives.  

"I think the government is bloody awful but wouldn't know who to vote for... " is a common theme.  You find out who is best placed to displace the Tory occupying your seat,  vote for them,  hope the Tory is displaced,  hope it happens in enough seats to reduce their number of seats such that any other party gets to form the next government.  Not exactly advanced calculus.  But it's not even a remote thought for the majority of voters.

It's more complex IMO 

The clever trick the Junta have pulled off is the one where people say 'they're all as bad as each other'

They're not. They're far from it. 

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It's more complex IMO 

The clever trick the Junta have pulled off is the one where people say 'they're all as bad as each other'

You're right,  they're not.  Unfortunately the opposition gets precious little time on the television to articulate it's thoughts,  policies,  character.  Not helped by the leader being badly lacking at the ability to speak directly and clearly.  He's a bloody awful orator.  Some of the others are similarly muddled.  Yvette Cooper is the best broadcast speaker by a mile.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Just shows you, there's a big percentage of extreme imperialists in these islands. A thing of the past my arse.

dobmisterdobster
36 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

They're not thick, just  extremely white.

England is a lot more diverse. Scotland is just as racist.

5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Scotland isn’t racist in the slightest. In fact I would say we are one of the most tolerant people in the world. Just because there isn’t more blacks, Pakistani or Indian people ect doesn’t suggest we are racist. 

dobmisterdobster
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Scotland isn’t racist in the slightest. In fact I would say we are one of the most tolerant people in the world. Just because there isn’t more blacks, Pakistani or Indian people ect doesn’t suggest we are racist. 

Study by a group of MSPs including the SNP.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44040251

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

:clyay:

I was talking about the UK, not England. Scratch beneath the surface and you can find people's true colours. I used to do it to Celtic and Rangers fans all the time. Bait them into their real opinion on others. Great fun.

And what makes them more diverse. Whites hating blacks , blacks hating whites, everyone hating Muslims. Just because there's more minorities doesn't make it more tolerant.

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Victorian said:

You're right,  they're not.  Unfortunately the opposition gets precious little time on the television to articulate it's thoughts,  policies,  character.  Not helped by the leader being badly lacking at the ability to speak directly and clearly.  He's a bloody awful orator.  Some of the others are similarly muddled.  Yvette Cooper is the best broadcast speaker by a mile.

Andy Burnham should be their leader. 

6 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Yep.  Its a wee silly myth that Scotland is a wee tolerant country

18 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Try speaking to some English folk about the Germans and French. I have and they're not complementary! Some Scots are racist as are a lot of countries people but the most I've heard are British types.

jack D and coke
40 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Try speaking to some English folk about the Germans and French. I have and they're not complementary! Some Scots are racist as are a lot of countries people but the most I've heard are British types.

We’re no better or worse than anywhere else. 
I worked in England for 12 years and if anybody is suggesting they’re not the same is kidding themselves. 
I worked with loads of lads from Leicester, one of most diverse cities in England and oooft were some of them racist :lol: 

39 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I worked in England for 12 years and if anybody is suggesting they’re not the same is kidding themselves. 
I worked with loads of lads from Leicester, one of most diverse cities in England and oooft were some of them racist :lol: 

Can imagine😂

dobmisterdobster
53 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That's exactly my point. Scotland isn't a utopia for tolerance.

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

That's exactly my point. Scotland isn't a utopia for tolerance.

Sorry, who are we disapproving of today? Scotland?

Well, shit.

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

It's their most attractive feature imo.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Or possibly male according to some French people who believe it’s a lavender marriage. 
He was quite nice about Britain though. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Or possibly male according to some French people who believe it’s a lavender marriage. 
He was quite nice about Britain though. 

I like Macron. Hopefully he concretes up the channel tunnel.

WorldChampions1902
On 27/08/2022 at 12:56, The Mighty Thor said:

It's more complex IMO 

Lest we forget……

82C00CD8-7BE0-4E99-B91F-F57636AB4573.jpeg

21 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

:yas:

The last time Liz Truss gave us an ultimatum it was for 72 hours.  That was 109 days ago.  :rofl: 

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

The last time Liz Truss gave us an ultimatum it was for 72 hours.  That was 109 days ago.  :rofl: 

I suspect Liz Truss won't last 109 days. 

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Ulysses said:

Isn't that the point?  :laugh: 

If the situation wasn't so dire it would be hilarious. 

Sadly a lot of people will go through hell this winter in the name of ideology.