Johnson confidence vote is on

Geoff Kilpatrick

22 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Liz working so far

And still the unionists on here go "but what about wee Jimmy Krankie". It's absolutely hilarious that they care more about having a go at our FM than the ultimate headbangers at Westminster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• ri Alban

• jack D and coke

• Victorian

Nucky Thompson
22 hours ago, XB52 said:

And still the unionists on here go "but what about wee Jimmy Krankie". It's absolutely hilarious that they care more about having a go at our FM than the ultimate headbangers at Westminster

You're allowed to have a go at both.

Giving Sturgeon an easy ride because she's no ra Toaries and she's oor leader :rofl:

Konrad von Carstein
51 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You're allowed to have a go at both.

Giving Sturgeon an easy ride because she's no ra Toaries and she's oor leader :rofl:

I had to swallow a wee bit sick reading that & I'm an indy supporter 🤮 :lol:

Nucky Thompson
18 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I had to swallow a wee bit sick reading that & I'm an indy supporter 🤮 :lol:

:sick2::no:

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Sajid Javid tipped for NI Secretary when Thick Lizzy gets the gig.  :rofl: 

Does it really matter who gets what out of this lot? 
There was a time when you didn’t have to necessarily agree with any party but could see that they had good politicians. 
I mostly liked the older Labour mps like Smith and Cook but had plenty time for Henry McLeish, David McCletchie and Annabelle Goldie etc. 
Now? I think I hate them all. 

Ainsley Harriott
On 01/09/2022 at 13:37, Roxy Hearts said:

Nicola Sturgeon as far too canny and intelligent for Westminster's insults and tone! Why Scots accept that lot laughing at us is beyond the "cringe!"

Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP aren't Scotland. Thankfully just a small bigoted minority 

23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Truss is an absolute fraud. Rishi is a wee bellend, but he's far superior to that wee cretin.

Pretty accurate.

manaliveits105

Nicola Sturgeon has said Liz Truss will be a “disaster” as prime minister if she governs how she has campaigned, but she hopes for a “constructive” relationship with her

Liz better watch out it’s not as constructive as Elsie’s relationship with the French ambassador :oohmatron:

2 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP aren't Scotland. Thankfully just a small bigoted minority 

Never said they were but they are Scottish! Brits are the most bigoted. Westminster politicians are a good representation of the morons that support them. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

What about the scummy filth you support.:greggy:

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Never said they were but they are Scottish! Brits are the most bigoted. Westminster politicians are a good representation of the morons that support them. 

I'm guessing your a Brit? What country are you from?

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Truss is an absolute fraud. Rishi is a wee bellend, but he's far superior to that wee cretin.

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Pretty accurate.

Pretty much how I see it.

How the **** is she expected to win it though?

What a shambles politics are (everywhere!)

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yep. Situation is a complete joke and deserves to be treated like one. 

Scotland/England/Wales/NI/UK - all run by total *****. Sick of reading the tennis on this thread saying otherwise. They are all the same useless *****. 

32 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I'm guessing your a Brit? What country are you from?

Scotland! Britain is the island we live on. Westminster is the seat of government in Britain which I don't support and disagree wholeheartedly with their ilk!

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Scotland! Britain is the island we live on. Westminster is the seat of government in Britain which I don't support and disagree wholeheartedly with their ilk!

So your a Brit then as you live on this island. 

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Yes good point well made my fellow Brit

Actually they're technically not.

They're part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland 

32 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

So your a Brit then as you live on this island. 

I'm Scottish, live on the island of Britain and I'm European. I don't have a bigoted, insular, parochial mind like a Brit. If Scotland ever achieved independence we would still live on the island of Britain.

You're proud to be British, I'm not although there have been some great achievements as part of Britain.

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You're British 

I'd have thought as a rabid British nationalist you'd have at least known whether the province of Northern Ireland was part of Britain or not. 

Trolling is not the art it used to be.

11 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You're British 

I'm Scottish. You can be British if you want. It's just a union of Countries which has evolved into total colonisation of 2 and partially another. Scotland, England, Wales and NI is your nationality. British is just to appease the Big Dog, England. England, Britain, UK it's all the same to everyone except, Scots ,Welsh and N.Irish. 

You do know, the English laugh at you, when you think you're the same as them, don't you. 🤣 Pathetic little Brit.

Edited by ri Alban

What is "British"?

Before the end of the Ice Age carved out the English Channel, we we simply part of the tribes of Europe.

Since then, Celts, Danes, Vikings, French, Dutch, Germans, Saxons, Jutes, Romans, Normans and many others have all taken turns settling these islands and trying to claim that any one of them is "REAL BRITISH" is laughable.

There is no such thing as "indigenous British" and there never has been.

Arguably this is the same for almost any nation you could care to mention.

The people that live in any geographical location NOW are the ones that matter. They work the local jobs and pay the local taxes. They are the nation.

17 minutes ago, Cade said:

What is "British"?

Before the end of the Ice Age carved out the English Channel, we we simply part of the tribes of Europe.

Since then, Celts, Danes, Vikings, French, Dutch, Germans, Saxons, Jutes, Romans, Normans and many others have all taken turns settling these islands and trying to claim that any one of them is "REAL BRITISH" is laughable.

There is no such thing as "indigenous British" and there never has been.

Arguably this is the same for almost any nation you could care to mention.

The people that live in any geographical location NOW are the ones that matter. They work the local jobs and pay the local taxes. They are the nation.

We're Picts 😉

3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

We're Picts 😉

I think there is some debate as to whether Picts were a separate people at all or just Celts/Britons like everywhere else in the country.

Scotland has quite an interesting history.  Edinburgh was actually part of Northumbria!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Edinburgh#Northumbrian_Edinburgh_(7th_to_10th_centuries)

I guess that technically makes us Edinburgh people "Angles".

Edited by frankblack

9 hours ago, frankblack said:

I think there is some debate as to whether Picts were a separate people at all or just Celts/Britons like everywhere else in the country.

Scotland has quite an interesting history.  Edinburgh was actually part of Northumbria!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Edinburgh#Northumbrian_Edinburgh_(7th_to_10th_centuries)

I guess that technically makes us Edinburgh people "Angles".

Aye cause nae Scots were already there. The King of Scots allowed Angles to live and work in Lothian, just like he allowed the Norseman to live and work in the Highlands and Islands, until he had to do something about it. Picts, Britons/Celts/Gaels , Scandinavians, Dutch, Flemish and Normans all traded here. A variety of people and languages, that influenced the emerging Kingdom of Scotland and the future Kingdom of England, I suppose. 

There's no debate, only misinformation from prats like Neil Oliver working for their overlords. I wonder if he'll top himself live on tv, when Scotland becomes independent. His rants, people have been sectioned for less. It's great when people like him ,lose all credibility, by their own making.

Anyway, Hopefully we'll start teaching Scots their true history not from 1707, where the attempted murder of Scotland, failed and how in 2014, traitors tried again with help of the occupying State.  

It's going to be a great day, when Scots take back their own country. A Great Day. A then we'll go to town on the traitors. 

And won't have to put up with Tory filth, any longer.

Edited by ri Alban

End of thread. First the loonies were out of bed, then they tried to take over, now they have won. Time to burn this place down.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Aye cause nae Scots were already there. The King of Scots allowed Angles to live and work in Lothian, just like he allowed the Norseman to live and work in the Highlands and Islands, until he had to do something about it. Picts, Britons/Celts/Gaels , Scandinavians, Dutch, Flemish and Normans all traded here. A variety of people and languages, that influenced the emerging Kingdom of Scotland and the future Kingdom of England, I suppose. 

There's no debate, only misinformation from prats like Neil Oliver working for their overlords. I wonder if he'll top himself live on tv, when Scotland becomes independent. His rants, people have been sectioned for less. It's great when people like him ,lose all credibility, by their own making.

Anyway, Hopefully we'll start teaching Scots their true history not from 1707, where the attempted murder of Scotland, failed and how in 2014, traitors tried again with help of the occupying State.  

It's going to be a great day, when Scots take back their own country. A Great Day. A then we'll go to town on the traitors. 

And won't have to put up with Tory filth, any longer.

That is some revisionism there. There is a reason Edinburgh doesn't have a history in the Gaelic language.  Try reading the link I posted for the timelines - its interesting educational reading.