Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Are Loyalty Points still to be added? Renewed mine before the initial phase ended but the points don't seem to have been updated.

Not a huge issue but my mate bought his first ever ST and his points were added immediately. 🤔

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John Findlay
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Are Loyalty Points still to be added? Renewed mine before the initial phase ended but the points don't seem to have been updated.

Not a huge issue but my mate bought his first ever ST and his points were added immediately. 🤔

They have been but There was a cull this time too.

Provided we don't give any away team in Europe the full Roseburn then all season tickets in that part of the ground should be guaranteed a ticket for these matches.

The only game(s) they won't be guaranteed a ticket for is Hibs at home. With the fact that all the available seats in Gorgie, Wheatfield and Main Stand are sold to season ticket holders, the only ones that may appear for Roseburn season ticket holders to buy, would be any that we didn't sell in hospitality areas. I'd expect the number of tickets available to be less than 100 at a push.

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Not confirmation but probably seats for derby will be based on loyalty points. This hasn’t been said by the club as they are still finalising the numbers

I certainly hope not. Roseburn ST holders should get priority for a home Derby ticket over a likely existing ST holder getting one for a mate.

9 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

This is the point in the thread where I do my schtick and point out that absolutely zero seats can be added until the ethanol tanks at NBDC are dealt with, as we are at absolute max allowance under COMAH until that changes.

If the Wheatfield were to get expanded, I think a cantilevered top tier on top is possible, but usually those are hard to do unless the rake of the lower tier is fairly shallow, and we know that isn't the case.

I think the endgame is a big land purchase, a payment to NBDC to move their tanks, and a complete rebuild of the three non-main stands to add 8-10k seats total. I also think we're at the very least 10 years from that and more like 15-20 years. But hey, if we qualify for the Europa knockout stages or something crazy like that, who knows?

I do agree also that we have the obvious logistics with the surroundings but we do need to see how crowds are on a more regular basis. Just shows what a successful team can do with the backing received 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

They have been but There was a cull this time too.

Yeah I know about the cull but the new points defo not showing in the account history. I'll leave it until the new card is issued and if not updated then will drop the TO an email 🙂

9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Yeah I know about the cull but the new points defo not showing in the account history. I'll leave it until the new card is issued and if not updated then will drop the TO an email 🙂

Id email them. Mine were on the next day but as above there was a cull as well

38 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Also all of a sudden, Euro game tickets are going to be hard to come by with ST holders getting priority.

Unless we play European matches at Murrayfield :whistling:

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Id email them. Mine were on the next day but as above there was a cull as well

👍 

Chuck Berry
14 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I certainly hope not. Roseburn ST holders should get priority for a home Derby ticket over a likely existing ST holder getting one for a mate.

If a re-sell system is implemented, then a ST holder in the other 3 stands who cannot make the Hibs game can offer their ticket back and in turn, it gets offered to Roseburn ST holders.  The ticket holder will get a portion of the ticket cost refunded and a Roseburn ST holder grabs a ticket.

Same for any ST holder for other games who can't attend, the club need to ensure these tickets are made available for walk-ups.

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Unless we play European matches at Murrayfield :whistling:

LOL true but I can't see that happening.

Mr Elwood P
33 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Provided we don't give any away team in Europe the full Roseburn then all season tickets in that part of the ground should be guaranteed a ticket for these matches.

The only game(s) they won't be guaranteed a ticket for is Hibs at home. With the fact that all the available seats in Gorgie, Wheatfield and Main Stand are sold to season ticket holders, the only ones that may appear for Roseburn season ticket holders to buy, would be any that we didn't sell in hospitality areas. I'd expect the number of tickets available to be less than 100 at a push.

If we have zero walks ups available for the derby hospitality will sell out very quickly. Can't see anything on general sale at all.

4 hours ago, JALBO said:

4.30pm count today.

It's worth noting that the club released about 27 seats in lower G today, which I think is great news, after several years with an embargo on sales in that section. However, there were around 120 seats in the embargo, so whether these have been sold by the ticket office already (one poster on here suggested a friend had been able to purchase a seat in lower G before today), or whether we'll find some more seats in this section trickling through remains to be seen.

Clearly, we're pretty much in new territory so far as ticket sales are concerned. I would speculate that the club will decide not to open Section K of the Roseburn for season ticket sales in order to keep 500 or seats available for walk-up supporters. I imagine Hearts have planned for this scenario, and will announce something in the next few days when we run out of seats in H and J.

I don't think we can hit 16,000 until the hospitality season ticket sales start next week - we have less than 16,000 seats available in the sections that have been given over to regular season ticketers. But I would fully expect us to pass that mark once our hospitality friends are factored in.

if you're hoping to pick up seats in one of the three usual stands, do keep looking. As I type this, I can see a further 7 seats have been released in lower G.

Finally, the usual caveat - the club may have chunks of seats held back that we can't see....but we're definitely well past 15,000 and counting.

ST 2022 WITH TEXT 22JUN 430PM.jpg

Lg was open last season also, as 1 of my other friends ignited a flare during the last hibs game there mate, I don’t know if it’s the full section that’s been open or just a percentage of it. 

Edited by swavkav

1 minute ago, jambo1998 said:

I'm about to buy a season ticket in J, what will happen against hibs, is that included or not? 

No 

1 minute ago, jambo1998 said:

I'm about to buy a season ticket in J, what will happen against hibs, is that included or not? 

Not included. Every other game is included.

Chuck Berry
3 minutes ago, jambo1998 said:

No, Rangers and Celtic ARE included though.

All roads lead to Gorgie

There will probably have to be a ballot introduced for Roseburn ST holders to get any seats made available for the derby games or more likely game.

7 minutes ago, jambo1998 said:

All home games except Hibs. Also if Hibs don’t make top six then only one game and seems very good value considering the other category a games

image.jpeg.5a51b2ac2a3395273577296a11cdc04e.jpegThe biggest issue for the cat games now are the big segregation gap which does seem over the top 

Edited by Newton51

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

image.jpeg.5a51b2ac2a3395273577296a11cdc04e.jpegThe biggest issue for the cat games now are the big segregation gap which does seem over the top 

I'm thinking about Ibrox in particular given the photo. The segregation there is about half the width I reckon.

Chuck Berry

The increased segregation came about a few years back against the Arabs around NYD when a few drunk idiots (who brought a bottle of voddy in with them) started goading them across the thin strip and it all got a bit out of hand, I was in the middle of it.  Budge then reacted by increasing the barrier and it's never gone back to what it was.  Could probably be reduced.

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

Only 142 now left in the Roseburn. Quite something to see - 170+ season tickets have been sold this evening.

Amazing. What would that put us on now roughly do you think?

Edited by Homme

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

sell K to ST.  Erect a barrier between K and L and reduce the segregation

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Amazing. What would that put us on now roughly do you think?

My calcs would have us around 15,700.

tynietigers
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

LOL true but I can't see that happening.

You might be surprised 😉

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

My calcs would have us around 15,700.

Thanks. That's simply sensational.

It looks like we are really benefitting from 'fear of missing out' amongst the support, which is great!

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

You might need to have more security so the cost would even out, bit more fans would get in. Must be able to get some sort of temporary screens. 

Chuck Berry
13 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

You might be surprised 😉

We're not going to move Euro games away from Tynie unless we draw an absolutely mental Europa League group and/or progress to knockouts with a plum tie.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Only a handful left . Will be completely sold out by tomorrow unless more sections freed up

Feel sorry for anyone waiting on payday next week 😩

Amazin support 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Mr Elwood P
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I reckon sold out tomorrow

Looks likely. Going to be some very special games this season.

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Looks likely. Going to be some very special games this season.

With more and more fans getting hooked on the club again our away support will be boosted too. The travelling support has been on the rise again, slowly getting back to something closer to the 80s/90s numbers. Some way to go but it would be nice to see the club cash in on our fantastic response to season ticket sales and add away bus travel again. 

5 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

124 left I believe. We’ll surely open up K?

I'm sure they will have planned for the sections selling out. What that plan is.... who knows.

I'd be flabbergasted if they thought it would sell out this quickly though.

21 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Feel sorry for anyone waiting on payday next week 😩

Amazin support 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Take the finance option then pay it off when paid 🤷‍♂️

It’d be great if K needs to be opened up to satisfy season ticket demand but I really hope the club revisits their plan to give two sections to the Old Firm (and any others). I only get back to Edinburgh for 5 or 6 home games a season with up to 9 of us going. There must be a good number of fans in a similar situation and we’re in danger of missing out this season.

1 minute ago, JayTeeJnr said:

It’d be great if K needs to be opened up to satisfy season ticket demand but I really hope the club revisits their plan to give two sections to the Old Firm (and any others). I only get back to Edinburgh for 5 or 6 home games a season with up to 9 of us going. There must be a good number of fans in a similar situation and we’re in danger of missing out this season.

I tend to agree - I think the club should ensure that there are some tickets available for those for whom a season ticket isn't a possibility or realistic option, whatever the reason. 

gorgie rd eh11

Why are hibs getting the full stand? 

**** hibs. 

They can give us half a stand if they want, they won't sell the rest, **** them.

We're too soft they shafted us when covid struck, don't forget.

After an 8 year absence, with help from my bro.....got a season ticket back again......beside my son with his first ever season ticket.

Goosebumps.

1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Why are hibs getting the full stand? 

**** hibs. 

They can give us half a stand if they want, they won't sell the rest, **** them.

We're too soft they shafted us when covid struck, don't forget.

I'd much rather as many of them get to see us pump them at Tynie and as many of us get to see us pump them at ER.

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

It's more important than ever next season that folk with STs and can't make a particular match inform the TO for them to make the seats available to walk-ups.

Decent chance I could miss a fair number of games so I'll be making sure it goes to good use if Hearts do set something up.

Due to the unprecedented demand for the Roseburn B season tickets (looking like a sell out). I suggest that the club have be caught out a bit by the demand and now should seriously consider a change of heart and offer these supporters the chance to buy thier seats for the New year Derby. Hibs are no longer a special case in my book, but our massive home support now is. Many of these purchases are new or returning supporters. We should be doing the utmost to  'A' list them like the rest if us. Time to move on and what hibs do in retaliation should be of no consequence. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)