Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

Maybe trying to hold some back that weren't single seats. I'm amazed at the amount we have sold to be honest, didn't think we would pretty much sell the ground out with ST holders. 

It's quite remarkable. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Percival King
2 hours ago, Tommy Walker said:

This is fantastic. Tynecastle's a superb place to watch football, even if it's less than half full, and when Hearts are playing at home there's no better place to be so a season of almost capacity crowds will be fantastic. 

It's great to support a great club who play in a great stadium, we're very fortunate.

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

🤣

Anyone that follows Hearts should know that there are no guarantees of succes.  😎

Is this guy any relation to Mr T

kingantti1874
52 minutes ago, Neverforgetfiveone said:

It’s all west coast propaganda - we are not reducing their allocation to any less than it was last season! They’re just winging because they’re not getting the whole end and getting the their own way! 

**** them 

🇱🇻

we should reduce when they got last season and sell K to hearts fans. They would still have a higher % of seats at tynecastle than we get in their shitholes

This is amazing. The direction of the club at the moment is tremendous! If demand can stay this strong for the next few seasons I think capacity is a legitimate conversation. 

Finally have the right team off and on the field!

TynecastleBC5
2 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Believe all season ticket holders in the Roseburn will have first option on derby tickets available in the rest of the stadium. Probably be first come first serve given limited availability! Its the same for games in Europe too. 

Thanks mate. Price doesn't seem to be any cheaper considering you'll be lucky if 100 people get another seat..... I know it's only 1 game mind you.

Maybe would have made sense to cheapen the season ticket but make you pay for the spare if you were lucky enough to get one for the Derby.

Buying slightly blind it seems but hey ho! What a season we are in store for with the way things are going....

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

Thanks mate. Price doesn't seem to be any cheaper considering you'll be lucky if 100 people get another seat..... I know it's only 1 game mind you.

Maybe would have made sense to cheapen the season ticket but make you pay for the spare if you were lucky enough to get one for the Derby.

Buying slightly blind it seems but hey ho! What a season we are in store for with the way things are going....

It is cheaper I believe. 

Bought one this morning, guy said there were no single seats available in the wheatfield so had to get one for the Roseburn. Has the lad in the ticket office been telling porkies?

2 minutes ago, sac said:

Bought one this morning, guy said there were no single seats available in the wheatfield so had to get one for the Roseburn. Has the lad in the ticket office been telling porkies?

There were no single seats for 99.9% of the time today aside from some in lower G.

1 in main stand and 1 in upper Wheatfield came available today for about 5 minutes each time. Both were in the extreme upper corners probably restricted view. 

Edited by Mikey1874

6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

we should reduce when they got last season and sell K to hearts fans. They would still have a higher % of seats at tynecastle than we get in their shitholes

If Tynecastle was 20,000 capacity and Ibrox is say 50,000 then going by percentages if they give us 900 we would be quite within our rights to offer Rangers 366 seats. Hearts giving them 1,200 tickets is very generous in fact it’s too generous i.m.o.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

There were no single seats for 99.9% of the time today aside from some in lower G.

1 in main stand and 1 in upper Wheatfield came available today for about 5 minutes each time. Both were in the extreme upper corners probably restricted view. 

So probably true. Cheers.

TynecastleBC5
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It is cheaper I believe. 

You're right mate! Just managed to find the post on the website detailing it 👍 Thank you

6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

If Tynecastle was 20,000 capacity and Ibrox is say 50,000 then going by percentages if they give us 900 we would be quite within our rights to offer Rangers 366 seats. Hearts giving them 1,200 tickets is very generous in fact it’s too generous i.m.o.

Quite right, and on a change of topic I would like to see us enforce a ban on drums being brought in to the away end at least. The sevco drummer at the last game was giving me a fecking headache banging on that drum for 90 minutes.

14 minutes ago, sac said:

I would call it stretching the truth. At that time there wasn’t any in the system but doesn’t mean won’t appear time to time 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

I would call it stretching the truth. At that time there wasn’t any in the system but doesn’t mean won’t appear time to time 

👍

Hearts of Vladland
13 minutes ago, sac said:

Someone else was in the same boat as you, they wanted to buy their seat from last season in Lower N and was told they were no tickets available except those in Roseburn. Seems pretty annoying.

1 minute ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Someone else was in the same boat as you, they wanted to buy their seat from last season in Lower N and was told they were no tickets available except those in Roseburn. Seems pretty annoying.

No big deal, I can always shout abuse and chuck missiles at Huns and Timothy’s 

A_A wehatethehibs
28 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We should give them exactly the same percentage as they give to opposition teams so, I think it’s about 1-2% of capacity, 200 seats or so. Under half a section. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

cantilever is only one solution. There are others.  From an engineering perspective pretty simple but as you say will still be very costly

There must be an engineering way of adding a top tier to the Wheatfield without rebuilding the whole stand. Some sort of cantilever based structure added on top of strengthened floodlights and stand steelwork on that side?

58 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

When you consider that sales are continuing and hospitalty is still to come, 16,000 appears a certainty.  I presume Hearts would stop there to allow for walk ups.

Walk ups are essential.  You can't attract new supporters if they can't get in.

Unless we start winning things. You win things; or even nearly win things, you’ll get new fans.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

i wish jj was my dad

Great effort.

I guess the hunners / thoosands raging at Neilson have calmed down  ? 

26 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I totally agree with this.  The same with Celtic. 

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

Loving your posts Jalbo and grateful for you taking the time to do some calcs around this - it's such a feel good factor heading into the new season.  Incredible if we sell more than 15,500 ST's but that does seam to be where we are at!     5k more than our rivals too!

Totally agree. Thanks for taking the time to produce these stats @JALBO. It’s great seeing the ground filled with season ticket holders and having a breakdown of the numbers.

The major downside for me is that it’s going to be very difficult to get hold of tickets when I’m back in Edinburgh.

16,000 plus STs inc hospitality.  9,000 FoH subscribers and climbing.  Benefactors who are inspired by our values inc charities and the fabulous Big Hearts.

Fantastic pitch.

Fantastic main stand with great commercial potential.

Virtually debt free.

We have never been in better shape.

Through gritted teeth and fingers-over-the-eyes, I did a dot count at ER today. 

East: 1,767

FF: 1,461

Main: 1,495

Total left: 4,723

I've very little interest in their seating arrangements, and have no idea if they have blocks of seats un-available for sale other than the hospitality, directors and press area in the centre of the main stand.

What I have reasonably been able to work out (I think) is that the maximum availability for ST sales is around 15,300 or thereabouts, and this includes the hospitality seats behind the goal which they seem to be selling. So I would reckon their sales including those hospitality ones are in the region of 10,500-10,600.

I won't be doing that again...... 🤢

Selkirkhmfc1874

Brilliant sales and far from over, as others have said if demand is there keep selling to Hearts Supporters and give the old firm a wee corner 

2 hours ago, Chaka Demus & pliers said:

Assume you have this fixed now but if not you'll need to create an account for the U13 and allow the other account to manage tickets.  If you phone/email the ticket office they're always very helpful in my experience. 

Cheers getting it sorted out!

3 hours ago, Daktari said:

My son is an adult but I had to get him to register so I could add him to my network and assign the ticket. I suspect it might be the same. If there was an option to do what you're asking I think it might come up on the system?

Cheers, I had to register my son for etickets account right enough.

1 hour ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

Apologies as I'm sure this has been asked a few times. But it's after 5 pm so I can't phone and with the way things are going I'd like to get season tickets sorted tonight.... What are the clubs plans for the hibs game? I know Europe will probably be a first come first served for the seats. By the looks of the amount we have sold, they won't be able to relocate anybody/everybody elsewhere in the stadium for the game against them? Just curious before buying, if anybody would be kind enough to let me know it would be much appreciated 👍

Not confirmation but probably seats for derby will be based on loyalty points. This hasn’t been said by the club as they are still finalising the numbers

19 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I've very little interest in their seating arrangements, and have no idea if they have blocks of seats un-available for sale other than the hospitality, directors and press area in the centre of the main stand.

What I have reasonably been able to work out (I think) is that the maximum availability for ST sales is around 15,300 or thereabouts, and this includes the hospitality seats behind the goal which they seem to be selling. So I would reckon their sales including those hospitality ones are in the region of 10,500-10,600.

Tbf that's decent considering the piss poor season they had.

Despite their scumbaggery over recent years I'd like healthy Edinburgh crowds.

5 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Cheers, I had to register my son for etickets account right enough.

Nice one - there was a bit of frantic keyboard work for me while I worked that out and sorted it out while the timer on the seats I wanted counted down.... All's well that ends well though 👍

23 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Sure they last announced 10k so that could be about right 

5 minutes ago, Daktari said:

Nice one - there was a bit of frantic keyboard work for me while I worked that out and sorted it out while the timer on the seats I wanted counted down.... All's well that ends well though 👍

I just assigned the under 13 seat to my wife's account. Now created my sons one so they can just transfer it over they said. Count down was on because another one of my mates had booked and paid for the seat next to us so didn't have time to mess about and loose the ones I had in my basket lol.

Just had a look on etickets seat map, hardly any seats left 150 tops think we could be sold out by this time tomorrow!!👍🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

39 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

I just assigned the under 13 seat to my wife's account. Now created my sons one so they can just transfer it over they said. Count down was on because another one of my mates had booked and paid for the seat next to us so didn't have time to mess about and loose the ones I had in my basket lol.

I ended up creating a new account for myself using my work email as my existing one wasn't recognised for some reason, then just changed the email to my home one after I got the tickets. I have to think it must be worth the effort now! 😁

Psychedelicropcircle

Seen a couple in lower G pictured myself in amongst the young team….na 

Chuck Berry
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Count 185 left 👌🏻

I reckoned 150-200 so that sounds about right.

There needs to be a re-sale platform to for unused ST's to be released for walk-ups.

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Your dedication knows no bounds Jalbo, you are a hero.

What also needs to be taken into account is that their STs went on general sale around 2 weeks earlier than ours, so any initial rush is well and truly over.  

From your breakdown of our sales, it looks like we're around 15,500, which given we'd announced 12,500 before the general sale is incredible, 3,000 sold in 2 days.

It will be interesting to see how Hibs numbers eventually pan out.  On the one hand, as there is no desperation, some fans may be holding back before purchasing, knowing that they will easily get a ticket.

On the other hand, any waverers might decide not to purchase a ST in the knowledge they'll easily get walk ups.  Unlike us, where part of the amazing upsurge in sales is surely due to fans realising that if they don't have a ST, they'll be doing well to get a walk up.

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

On the other hand, any waverers might decide not to purchase a ST in the knowledge they'll easily get walk ups.  Unlike us, where part of the amazing upsurge in sales is surely due to fans realising that if they don't have a ST, they'll be doing well to get a walk up.

Also all of a sudden, Euro game tickets are going to be hard to come by with ST holders getting priority.

5 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Also all of a sudden, Euro game tickets are going to be hard to come by with ST holders getting priority.

True, that's got to be another big factor, and an incentive that Hibs don't have.

8 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

8 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

need a bigger stadium

12 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Your dedication knows no bounds Jalbo, you are a hero.

What also needs to be taken into account is that their STs went on general sale around 2 weeks earlier than ours, so any initial rush is well and truly over.  

From your breakdown of our sales, it looks like we're around 15,500, which given we'd announced 12,500 before the general sale is incredible, 3,000 sold in 2 days.

It will be interesting to see how Hibs numbers eventually pan out.  On the one hand, as there is no desperation, some fans may be holding back before purchasing, knowing that they will easily get a ticket.

Yup, I expect that they'll top out at 11,000 or so, unless Neymar signs for them. On the other hand, I think we're going to break 16,000 once hospitality season tickets go on sale next week, and we'll end up with a waiting list or some such device for the club to manage demand.

Watt-Zeefuik
2 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

There must be an engineering way of adding a top tier to the Wheatfield without rebuilding the whole stand. Some sort of cantilever based structure added on top of strengthened floodlights and stand steelwork on that side?

Unless we start winning things. You win things; or even nearly win things, you’ll get new fans.

This is the point in the thread where I do my schtick and point out that absolutely zero seats can be added until the ethanol tanks at NBDC are dealt with, as we are at absolute max allowance under COMAH until that changes.

If the Wheatfield were to get expanded, I think a cantilevered top tier on top is possible, but usually those are hard to do unless the rake of the lower tier is fairly shallow, and we know that isn't the case.

I think the endgame is a big land purchase, a payment to NBDC to move their tanks, and a complete rebuild of the three non-main stands to add 8-10k seats total. I also think we're at the very least 10 years from that and more like 15-20 years. But hey, if we qualify for the Europa knockout stages or something crazy like that, who knows?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)