Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Texaco said:

Due to the unprecedented demand for the Roseburn B season tickets (looking like a sell out). I suggest that the club have be caught out a bit by the demand and now should seriously consider a change of heart and offer these supporters the chance to buy thier seats for the New year Derby. Hibs are no longer a special case in my book, but our massive home support now is. Many of these purchases are new or returning supporters. We should be doing the utmost to  'A' list them like the rest if us. Time to move on and what hibs do in retaliation should be of no consequence. 

Agreed, **** hibs.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wee boys wrecking the derby. Well you’ve done it in Manchester and glasgow so what not here too? You are still utter fuds tho

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, dc-jambo said:

Wee boys wrecking the derby. Well you’ve done it in Manchester and glasgow so what not here too? You are still utter fuds tho

eh?

Heart of Darkness

Outstanding!! 

Hearts fans never cease to amaze me. 

So proud to tell people the team I support. ♥️

17 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's more important than ever next season that folk with STs and can't make a particular match inform the TO for them to make the seats available to walk-ups.

You would imagine the club have some idea of what they planned to do in the event of selling out - but whether they expected us to storm through the available seats in a little more than 48 hours is another matter. It will be interesting to hear the clubs intentions re ticketing going forward.

TynecastleBC5
4 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Not confirmation but probably seats for derby will be based on loyalty points. This hasn’t been said by the club as they are still finalising the numbers

Which would be understandable. 4 bought ♥️

Rocky jamboa

I reckon the club will keep section K for walk up fans next season and think that is the right thing to do. Not everyone can afford a season ticket and/or make every game.

gorgie rd eh11
11 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

come on dc, lift yourself out the p**s you're lying in and explain why anybody should care about Manchester and Glasgow derbies.

2 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

I reckon the club will keep section K for walk up fans next season and think that is the right thing to do. Not everyone can afford a season ticket and/or make every game.

It’ll be a tough call to make if there’s still a lot of demand for season tickets.

So the way it’s going there should only be one section available for the arse cheeks. Despite my earlier thoughts I reckon hibs should now be included in that. I love nothing more than going to their piggery and seeing us win (best days ever) but this is different. Given what they did to us in the demotion vote - Fek them

tynietigers
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Soon there will be season tickets for the 1874 bar

😂😂😂

Unknown user
34 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

We must stop these wee fuds!

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Take the finance option then pay it off when paid 🤷‍♂️

Was not me I was thinking about but others that might be in that position

Hearts have already specified that we are allocating the whole stand to Hibs so debate on this is pointless.

gorgie rd eh11
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hearts have already specified that we are allocating the whole stand to Hibs so debate on this is pointless.

So we should never look further than the end of our nose? 

TynecastleBC5
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

It's more important than ever next season that folk with STs and can't make a particular match inform the TO for them to make the seats available to walk-ups.

This is one of the best posts I have seen on here in a while.

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Believe all season ticket holders in the Roseburn will have first option on derby tickets available in the rest of the stadium. Probably be first come first serve given limited availability! Its the same for games in Europe too. 

They'll be able to buy tickets for their usual seats for Europe. 

Im now seeing 126 left which means it's ether time for my bed time or they've added more/tickets were in others baskets maybe?

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

Thanks mate. Price doesn't seem to be any cheaper considering you'll be lucky if 100 people get another seat..... I know it's only 1 game mind you.

Maybe would have made sense to cheapen the season ticket but make you pay for the spare if you were lucky enough to get one for the Derby.

Buying slightly blind it seems but hey ho! What a season we are in store for with the way things are going....

The gold seats (upper) are £50 cheaper and the bronze (lower) are £40 cheaper!!!

Edit: Never mind, see you've now seen it!  Good luck with derby tickets, I'm sure there'll be a few available but they'll go quickly! 

Edited by FarmerTweedy

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

This is the point in the thread where I do my schtick and point out that absolutely zero seats can be added until the ethanol tanks at NBDC are dealt with, as we are at absolute max allowance under COMAH until that changes.

If the Wheatfield were to get expanded, I think a cantilevered top tier on top is possible, but usually those are hard to do unless the rake of the lower tier is fairly shallow, and we know that isn't the case.

I think the endgame is a big land purchase, a payment to NBDC to move their tanks, and a complete rebuild of the three non-main stands to add 8-10k seats total. I also think we're at the very least 10 years from that and more like 15-20 years. But hey, if we qualify for the Europa knockout stages or something crazy like that, who knows?

If by that (bold) you mean a tier that actually overhangs the existing one, it's not possible, because of the existing rake, as you alluded to. An additional tier that overhangs the current one would need to be even steeper, or anyone in it simply wouldn't be able to see a huge area of that side of the pitch.  And a steeper rake would be out of the question!  Extending the existing stand could only be done by simply building onto the back of it, just adding more rows behind row 30, continuing upwards on the existing rake.  Feasible, I guess, but I think a complete rebuild would be more likely. 

3 hours ago, Homme said:

I'm thinking about Ibrox in particular given the photo. The segregation there is about half the width I reckon.

I remember in the past it was a McEwan's lager sign covering about 5 seats tops.. so why we need such a big gap is unusual

Watt-Zeefuik
25 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

If by that (bold) you mean a tier that actually overhangs the existing one, it's not possible, because of the existing rake, as you alluded to. An additional tier that overhangs the current one would need to be even steeper, or anyone in it simply wouldn't be able to see a huge area of that side of the pitch.  And a steeper rake would be out of the question!  Extending the existing stand could only be done by simply building onto the back of it, just adding more rows behind row 30, continuing upwards on the existing rake.  Feasible, I guess, but I think a complete rebuild would be more likely. 

Yeah, that was kind of what I meant to imply—from a strict structural engineering perspective you could theoretically put a cantilever over the existing stand but it wouldn't make sense.

Mostly, though, the point is we're at least a decade from doing any kind of expansion, and that's optimistic. Tynecastle is just going to be a tough ticket to get for several years, which is no bad thing.

3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Im now seeing 126 left which means it's ether time for my bed time or they've added more/tickets were in others baskets maybe?

I’m reading about 128 so maybe some people are still deliberating and just checkout pending. European tickets are going to be tricky for walk up fans also

4 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

After an 8 year absence, with help from my bro.....got a season ticket back again......beside my son with his first ever season ticket.

Goosebumps.

Brilliant welcome back and enjoy#HHGH🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

5 hours ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

This is one of the best posts I have seen on here in a while.

Do people not have mates anymore? If I can't make a game I'll always offer it to a friend for free.

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Do people not have mates anymore? If I can't make a game I'll always offer it to a friend for free.

Yeah I'd always give my ticket away free to friends or family. Quite often a friend of a friend will end up using it. Going to be a lot of disappointed Hearts fans for the Hibs and UEFA games ...

Whisper it 😏

Some of us have friends that are not Hearts fans.

I would not be giving a free ticket to a non Hearts fan, no matter who they are. 

Much rather let the club issue it to someone who would pay for it. 

The way things are going those friends have probably all got season tickets this year

kingantti1874
8 hours ago, JALBO said:

I tend to agree - I think the club should ensure that there are some tickets available for those for whom a season ticket isn't a possibility or realistic option, whatever the reason. 

Leave L for walk ups.  Away fans get one section and one section only

Edited by kingantti1874

Montgomery Brewster
6 hours ago, RussAsia said:

I remember in the past it was a McEwan's lager sign covering about 5 seats tops.. so why we need such a big gap is unusual

Probably a historical thing when nanny budge was in charge . Deffo needs thining out for sure 

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Leave L for walk ups.  Away fans get one section and one section only

I don't have a problem with giving away supporters only one section, if the stand segregation and access configuration permits this. It's worth bearing in mind that we wouldn't be able to give all of L over to ticket sales - there would still need to be some segregation in place.

Gorgie_Rules
8 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I don't have a problem with giving away supporters only one section, if the stand segregation and access configuration permits this. It's worth bearing in mind that we wouldn't be able to give all of L over to ticket sales - there would still need to be some segregation in place.

Would be good to know the segregation situation on the concourse as to whether its possible to give away fans one section, with Hearts fans in half of section L at the same time. Can’t recall if this has happened before?

Thats the key factor on whether even half of K opens up for season ticket sales you’d think.

Don’t think turnstiles or kiosks are an issue, maybe number of toilets and moving the huge barrier could be.

Rangers and Celtic fans tucked into one corner section would be superb.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, JALBO said:

agreed. Our segregation seems excessive though as was discussed earlier ..

fabienleclerq
6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Section k should be left for walk ups for cat b games

Why? If we can shift season tickets we should shift them.

19 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Would be good to know the segregation situation on the concourse as to whether its possible to give away fans one section, with Hearts fans in half of section L at the same time. Can’t recall if this has happened before?

Thats the key factor on whether even half of K opens up for season ticket sales you’d think.

Don’t think turnstiles or kiosks are an issue, maybe number of toilets and moving the huge barrier could be.

Rangers and Celtic fans tucked into one corner section would be superb.

I'm certain it has happened before, and so it must be possible I would think.

19 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

agreed. Our segregation seems excessive though as was discussed earlier ..

I agree with that. I've wondered whether the police had a say in this matter, but either way, I think it's time to draw a line under the understandable reasons for the wider segregation that was implemented, and have a similar arrangement to most other clubs.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Whisper it 😏

Some of us have friends that are not Hearts fans.

I would not be giving a free ticket to a non Hearts fan, no matter who they are. 

Much rather let the club issue it to someone who would pay for it. 

That's a criminal offence 😂

broxburnjambo

The issue I think with segregation is on the concourse. We have to offer away fans catering and toilet facilities.  This would not be possible if we offered only one section. 

Just now, broxburnjambo said:

The issue I think with segregation is on the concourse. We have to offer away fans catering and toilet facilities.  This would not be possible if we offered only one section. 

Portaloos and a burger van at the bottom of the steps should sort that out :)

39 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Section k should be left for walk ups for cat b games

K should be open for season tickets as the demand is there and L for walk ups/segregation 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)