Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Harry Potter

i take it its only bronze / roseburn tickets left.

I see theres gold at the back.

Edited by Harry Potter

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FarmerTweedy
5 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

The issue I think with segregation is on the concourse. We have to offer away fans catering and toilet facilities.  This would not be possible if we offered only one section. 

It was when we've done it in the past!

5 minutes ago, broxburnjambo said:

The issue I think with segregation is on the concourse. We have to offer away fans catering and toilet facilities.  This would not be possible if we offered only one section. 

I'm sure it's been done before. I seem to remember being in the Roseburn with  Hearts fans in L. We had to move along to K to exit onto the concourse. 

The exit at L and M was only used by away fans so they were in their own segregated part of the concourse. 

This may no longer be acceptable in terms of Health and Safety though or some such bollocks.

We definitely need more space for Hearts fans.

scott herbertson

I get why people want to open up K for season tickets but personally I think it will work better if we don't.

It is very unlikely we would sell out K for season tickets - I think we are probably nearing the point where everyone who wants and can afford  a ST has one. The effect of opening K would therefore be people switching to there from worse seats, and therefore a smattering of free seats round the ground.

If there are free ST seats then there will be no system for 'selling' your ST back to the club (as the club would make more from a direct sell of the unoccupied seats so will not want to offer people money back) . Most if not all of of the unoccupied seats would be singles and therefore walk ups would not be able to buy seats together, which would deter purchases.

If we stop at J then a season ticket resale scheme could operate.

I also  like the idea of 'sold out' signs up and creating a rush for K each game when it is open for sales. We get full whack for these seats and that will be decent money (700 x £25 = £17,500 approx). It will help to create the demand 

broxburnjambo
10 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It was when we've done it in the past!

When we have done what in the past?

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

I'm sure it's been done before. I seem to remember being in the Roseburn with  Hearts fans in L. We had to move along to K to exit onto the concourse. 

The exit at L and M was only used by away fans so they were in their own segregated part of the concourse. 

This may no longer be acceptable in terms of Health and Safety though or some such bollocks.

We definitely need more space for Hearts fans.

We would have to get it past the Event Planning and Operating Group ( a multi agency Safety Group chaired by the council) https://cultureedinburgh.com/plan-my-eventplan/event-planning-operations-group I would say. I think it may work in 'category B' games but I doubt they would  want people at Old Firm games shuffling through from L to exit from K  in the event of a fight breaking out or similar. Stadium evacuation has to speedy in an emergency (we could get a few Hibs fans in to trial how quickly it can be done)

wentworth jambo
1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

We would have to get it past the Event Planning and Operating Group ( a multi agency Safety Group chaired by the council) https://cultureedinburgh.com/plan-my-eventplan/event-planning-operations-group I would say. I think it may work in 'category B' games but I doubt they would  want people at Old Firm games shuffling through from L to exit from K  in the event of a fight breaking out or similar. Stadium evacuation has to speedy in an emergency (we could get a few Hibs fans in to trial how quickly it can be done)

We just do what they do to us....hold away fans for 30-45 mins after the game ends then let them out...problem solved 😉

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

We just do what they do to us....hold away fans for 30-45 mins after the game ends then let them out...problem solved 😉

Good idea.

I think the issue is if something kicks off during the match then people have to get out quickly - you are putting more people through the K gangway than it is designed for. We would have to show that isn't a problem

2 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

That's what we should be doing anyway. 

Why should Hearts fans in the Roseburn have to get caught up in crowds from the other stands it must take ages to get out, at least it did last time I was in that Stand. 

Perfectly good exit in the Roseburn we should be able to use it. 

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

Why? If we can shift season tickets we should shift them.

Season tickets are great for the club but walk up fans pay more per game and more likely to buy catering:club shop rather than someone there all the time. Good to have a mix of this 

Peakybunnet
2 hours ago, JALBO said:

...that's over 1,300 now sold in the Roseburn.

1300 Hearts fans who won’t see the Hibs games! 

Are there rules on how many tickets away fans will get in the roseburn for European matches? It is likely that anyone that’s purchased a season ticket in the roseburn will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the European home games? 

Mr Elwood P
8 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

1300 Hearts fans who have got an excellent deal when Hibs end up bottom six...

2 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Are there rules on how many tickets away fans will get in the roseburn for European matches? It is likely that anyone that’s purchased a season ticket in the roseburn will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the European home games? 

They are just as much entitled to a ticket as any other season ticket holder 

Boyces beard
2 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Im sure the the club stated that anyone with a season ticket in the Roseburn would be entitled to European tickets as well as Home Scottish cup matches.

wentworth jambo

Only 70 left in whole ground....amazing numbers....there will have to be a communication soon re other sections and whether we'll sell seasons or retain for walk ups

13 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

They know what they are signing up for 👌🏽

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Im sure the the club stated that anyone with a season ticket in the Roseburn would be entitled to European tickets as well as Home Scottish cup matches.

Given the likely prices I imagine a few ST holders will pass. 

7 minutes ago, swavkav said:

Just done a dot count, 75 seats left in the roseburn 👌👌👌👌

That’s about 50 gone since they morning. Could be sold out this week. Still have the hospitality season tickets to sell 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

agreed. Our segregation seems excessive though as was discussed earlier ..

Stops idiots on both sides from behaving like animals 

Just a few single seats left in upper H and J

Rest in the lower sections. 

This will be sold out by tonight  I reckon 

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

That’s about 50 gone since they morning. Could be sold out this week. Still have the hospitality season tickets to sell 

Another 8 just disappeared 67 now 👌7 left in the upper sections 

Edited by swavkav

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I'll got for a sell out by 12.14pm

Looking that way, roughly 60 seats left, 4 singles upper sections 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, gov said:

People better get in quick at this point! Not seen anything like this demand in a long long time!

Screenshot_20220623-101101_Samsung Internet.jpg

I agree.

I think to some point European football has added to the demand.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Normally you have a couple of months to get a season ticket.

Could be some people who miss out. 

Certainly no half season tickets this year. 

Psychedelicropcircle
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Normally you have a couple of months to get a season ticket.

Could be some people who miss out. 

Looking like me🥲 

I’ll rock in next week with a hospitality ST see wot cropcirclettes pus is like then😂

Thought Police
8 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I agree.

I think to some point European football has added to the demand.

Oh for sure. I'd also imagine that quite a lot of people buying in the Roseburn won't be at Tynecastle very much, but it's the only way to guarantee tickets for the big games.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Oh for sure. I'd also imagine that quite a lot of people buying in the Roseburn won't be at Tynecastle very much, but it's the only way to guarantee tickets for the big games.

There's always something special about European nights regardless of the opposition. 

On 12/06/2022 at 12:01, novoman said:

Small tweaks to the stadium could give us a lots more seats made available.

1, getting rid of the second tunnel in the Wheatfield stand and putting back the seats +50 

2, restricted views in the new stand section T, move the aisle right next to the cable end, gaining +26 

3, Gorgie stand sections below the hospitality area has a double aisle below it that’s not required x2 gain + 24 

4, move the new dug outs closer to each other, losing an aisle closet to the tunnel +40 

5 ,top of the Wheatfield housing radio commentary, build something within the floodlights similar to the police box + 10

Gaining 150 seats at least 

6, Nets between section N and Section G from the Roseburn would stop the need for empty seats as Dave suggests 

hopefully this makes sense, 

with europe this year it would be an ideal time to introduce the changes and increase the capacity, 

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, swavkav said:

Seats appearing sporadically now, 

You need to change that avatar, got a hook I am struggling to take my eyes off

3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

What is the actual maximum we are going to sell, 15500 or thereabouts?

I think we are a couple of hundred above that at least already 

2 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Would cause an outrage on here if I did, it’s been voted best avatar on here a few times 🤣🤣🤣

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

It's always pleasing when Swavkav posts.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)