Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

16 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

You may be correct however if you think of the capacitybeing around 20k.

The Roseburn holds about 3.5k I believe so that leaves 16.5k and to date we had sold 12.5k season tickets.

We have a bit to go yet before anyone buying a ticket in the Roseburn is excluded. I would be interested to know if anyone who posts on here has bought a season ticket in the Roseburn stand can advise if they were told your seat won't be available on derby games and if they are being offered alternatives?

It's been all over the official website.

They will get priority over general sales for Europe and Cup games but the club, obviously can't guarantee an alternative for the His game when sales in the other three stands are continuing.

I'm pretty sure you'd be aware your seat wasn't available for Hibs.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AlphonseCapone
11 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's great tho. 

The hate is real. 

Unfortunately the slip us the length more often than not, but it makes the wins v them even sweeter. 

I'll remember for the rest of my life and still get tingles just thinking about that 4 nil game to end their unbeaten run. 

30 minutes ago, luckydug said:

For all you know Mrs Budge may share your view but been out voted by the rest of the board in true Democratic style. 🤔

True 

29 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

They can’t if they are no tickets for sale in the other 3 stands! 

They could of in the last few weeks. Like I mentioned in a previous post there’s other clubs that have waiting lists for season tickets or that season ticket holders will struggle to get their hands on cup semi or final tickets due to the demand.

Just because we’ve had a successful year we all of a sudden have an issue that not every fan who wants a ticket can attend. Luckily we have some great supporters group and big hearts who provide tickets to those less fortunate so the individuals missing out are the ones who only want to attend the bigger games, which is entirely their prerogative however I’m not going to feel sorry for.

7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Twice a season?

We'd need to suck it up. If hibs cut back our allocation, then that's their decision. 

We can't Control what hibs or any other team give us

Hibs locking Hearts fans out of spite is completely different to us  cutting back our away fans allocation to accomadate more of our own and grow our fan base. 

We need to do what is what is best for us and the majority of Hearts fans. 

Tynecastle is or should always be for Hearts fans first. 

Hear what you're saying, Tosh, but the decision has already been made and reduced Roseburn tickets are now on sale.

Is there any point debating this ?

We will get the Dunbar End as normal next season as the clubs have agreed this.

Takeshi kovac
11 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Twice a season?

We'd need to suck it up. If hibs cut back our allocation, then that's their decision. 

We can't Control what hibs or any other team give us

Hibs locking Hearts fans out of spite is completely different to us  cutting back our away fans allocation to accomadate more of our own and grow our fan base. 

We need to do what is what is best for us and the majority of Hearts fans. 

Tynecastle is or should always be for Hearts fans first. 

You know what mate, I totally agree. I was always against cutting hibs allocation and both clubs getting the full away end but if we are stopping Hearts fans getting season tickets on the basis of giving them the full end then we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we really want to grow the fan base. I know we all love seeing us beat them in the flesh but surely if we get an extra couple of thousand fans in the door on season tickets it makes sense

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Takeshi kovac said:

You know what mate, I totally agree. I was always against cutting hibs allocation and both clubs getting the full away end but if we are stopping Hearts fans getting season tickets on the basis of giving them the full end then we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we really want to grow the fan base. I know we all love seeing us beat them in the flesh but surely if we get an extra couple of thousand fans in the door on season tickets it makes sense

It would, Tbh maybe we aren't quite there yet. 

Takeshi kovac

Maybe not but I would hate it if there are fans turned away for season tickets for the sake of 2 games 🤷‍♂️

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Boab said:

Hear what you're saying, Tosh, but the decision has already been made and reduced Roseburn tickets are now on sale.

Is there any point debating this ?

We will get the Dunbar End as normal next season as the clubs have agreed this.

Probably be an issue the season after next if we have a good season. 

IMO, the club have made the decision as numbers are still just about OK. 

If we add another 1k plus on next season or look like having a waiting list  then we have an issue. 

Tbh we probably aren't there yet. 

7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Probably be an issue the season after next if we have a good season. 

IMO, the club have made the decision as numbers are still just about OK. 

If we add another 1k plus on next season or look like having a waiting list  then we have an issue. 

Tbh we probably aren't there yet. 

Quite possibly.

Aside from the demand issue, I think the club have made a good decision in the release of Roseburn STs, in the respect of the problems when the mhanks came last season. It will, hopefully, solve the issue of those rats getting tickets for the home end and the problems that caused last season.

Hopefully they all get snapped up in the Roseburn and no mhanks can turn up, causing disarray !

Edited by Boab

David McCaig
8 minutes ago, Boab said:

Quite possibly.

Aside from the demand issue, I think the club have made a good decision in the release of Roseburn STs, in the respect of the problems when the mhanks came last season. It will, hopefully, solve the issue of those rats getting tickets for the home end and the problems that caused last season.

Hopefully they all get snapped up in the Roseburn and no mhanks can turn up, causing disarray !

With that in mind, I wish we had put Section K on sale today as well.  One of the give always of OF fans buying tickets in the Roseburn is purchasing seats right on the segregation line.

Malinga the Swinga
17 minutes ago, Takeshi kovac said:

Maybe not but I would hate it if there are fans turned away for season tickets for the sake of 2 games 🤷‍♂️

2 games next season but then no games after that as Hibd sink into bottom 6 and are relegated to championship for next season.

Failure to win instant promotion will follow, then the path blazed by Falkirk and Dunfermline until league 1 status is achieved.

StirlingJambo

Off topic but I’m looking for a contact email address to get in touch about my Hearts TV subscription. Been coming out my bank every month when I cancelled it last year.

56 minutes ago, Boab said:

It's been all over the official website.

They will get priority over general sales for Europe and Cup games but the club, obviously can't guarantee an alternative for the His game when sales in the other three stands are continuing.

I'm pretty sure you'd be aware your seat wasn't available for Hibs.

I see it now on the website. 👍 That only went up yesterday.

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

They may well be relocated to other areas of the ground that would normally be used for general sale.

You’d certainly think they’d get first dibs on anything spare 

Edited by JimmyCant

3 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

Off topic but I’m looking for a contact email address to get in touch about my Hearts TV subscription. Been coming out my bank every month when I cancelled it last year.

If you log into your Hearts TV account there is an option which says "contact us".

If you click on that then a window pops up with your use names etc and a box to send a message.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

the dots look evenly spread across sections.  There will be some held back for hospitality but you are talking hundreds.. we will be over 14k already 

Just announced as you said.

Season Ticket sales have hit a 16-year high at Tynecastle after smashing through the 14,000 barrier on the first day of general sale.

Supporters rushed to snap up 1,500 tickets within a few hours of the 9am general sale as demand shows no sign of letting up ahead of the new campaign.

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

14k sold

Very impressive!  As someone who only makes it back for 5 or 6 home games a season, it's going to be harder to get tickets but great for the club :)

RustyRightPeg

16 year high…

impressive folks, especially in the current climate where money is short.

Very well done 👏🏼 

13 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

16 year high…

impressive folks, especially in the current climate where money is short.

Very well done 👏🏼 

Budge could be about to top Vlad in terms of season tickets sold. And at a fraction of the cost. 

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It's great tho. 

The hate is real. 

Unfortunately the slip us the length more often than not, but it makes the wins v them even sweeter. 

doing the Poznan against them will live long in the memory 😃

What is our threshold here? Could we realistically sell 16/17 before having to stop that would only leave 3/4 for walk ups & away 

Percival King
18 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

It sounds like you cancelled the subscription with Hearts but perhaps didn't notify your bank. Nonetheless, if you cancelled it with Hearts then I wouldn't have expected your bank a/c to have been debited. If you pay by Direct Debit, bear in mind that you'll be protected by the Direct Debit gaurantee which entitles you to a full and immediate refund from your bank if an incorrect payment (or pauments) is taken (albeit the originator, probably Hearts, would ultimately pick up the cost of the refund).

StirlingJambo
23 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

If you log into your Hearts TV account there is an option which says "contact us".

If you click on that then a window pops up with your use names etc and a box to send a message.

I seen that. Problem is I stupidly used my work email given to me when working abroad. I no longer have access to that email account and its not coming off as a direct debit so can’t cancel it though that.

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, campbell said:

What is our threshold here? Could we realistically sell 16/17 before having to stop that would only leave 3/4 for walk ups & away 

I would guess at between 15 and 16. The other 4000 for away end, segregation, hospitality and players/hangers on etc.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - open sale started : 14,000 sold (updated )

Im all for Hibs having the full stand, for now anyway. If things go pear shaped I'd put money on it that its the roseburn ST holders that bail first. We need to consistently get 3rd and cup runs to maintain this level of support. Do that and then we can cut hibs allocation. Would be a bit embarrassing for us cutting it one season then giving them it back the next again. Folk getting angry and wanting the club to jump in feet first, gee it a rest ffs.

Edited by Sir Craig Gordon

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Get the stadium expansion mega thread back!

Can we fill in corners?

10 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

I seen that. Problem is I stupidly used my work email given to me when working abroad. I no longer have access to that email account and its not coming off as a direct debit so can’t cancel it though that.

Can you not just cancel via you bank account? Alternatively just phone hearts direct and ask to speak to someone who can assist. They will surely be able to direct you to someone who can help.

Gorgie_Rules
22 minutes ago, campbell said:

For me you sell as many as poss and get the cash in, don’t want to bring doom and gloom to what is extremely positive news and with everything being well at the club at the moment but if form drops off mid season the walk ups would inevitably shrink.

Sales will obviously die down a bit after the initial rush but be interesting to see how many we get to, perhaps sales from previous years can give an indication of how many we’ll sell.

2 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

For me you sell as many as poss and get the cash in, don’t want to bring doom and gloom to what is extremely positive news and with everything being well at the club at the moment but if form drops off mid season the walk ups would inevitably shrink.

Sales will obviously die down a bit after the initial rush but be interesting to see how many we get to, perhaps sales from previous years can give an indication of how many we’ll sell.

I get that logic but we still need to be able to attract walk ups & people visiting with decent seats as well, I’d love to see us hit 16k that would be a sensational effort! Would he interest to see how it stacks up against the Romanov season, granted we had a smaller stadium then 

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Dot counters will have it easy this season. 

Redundancy beckons.

Not if the NUDC ballots members and strike first. Got to protect their jobs.

wentworth jambo

Very impressive figures - only 118 left across Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield and large chunks of Roseburn also turning grey....

2 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Very impressive figures - only 118 left across Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield and large chunks of Roseburn also turning grey....

Fast approaching stadium not big enough to cope with demand. Looking like a season where walk ups are going to have a hard time getting any tickets. 

Not a bad position to be in tbf. 

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Do we kinow that for sure though? Look at the times when folk do the dot counts to assess how many tickets have been sold and suddenly other areas are released.

Based on your theory then we must have sold close to 16.5k less whatever is allocated for hospitality. I am not arguing with you but if we have then that is great stuff.

If only the club had clearly communicated this information via the website ...

Certainly would be interested to know how much revenue is generated from season ticket sales this year. Also the additional kiosk purchases, match day programs etc that will likely increase 

Dot count... (remaining single seats)

Main             26

Gorgie          56

Wheatfield   30

Total            112

Keep selling at this rate and we should make section K available too and restrict the arse cheeks to one section only. 

Bazzas right boot

If we have a shite season where we crash and burn it's gonna be proper shite. 

His name is

Would a roseburn ST guarantee European tickets?

*just checked, uefa have a 5% minimum away allocation which would be approx 1000 for us. 

I'm assuming the roseburn ST holders would be OK for European tickets

2 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Keep selling at this rate and we should make section K available too and restrict the arse cheeks to one section only. 

The seethe that would produce would be glorious. We should absolutely do it though if the demand is there from our supporters. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)