Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, Beave1874 said:

Aye I factored in the Sunday games (bear in mind some will be away anyway). Looks like potentially only 3 home games missed. May have to take the car on those days -- mad rush at worst. 

👍... as long as you get to the games!.. I'm sure the Euro evening games will make up for any (potential) missed league games anyway.👍

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wentworth jambo
8 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

If we gave Hibs L and M then we would have 2 and a half sections (1700)  they'd keep half of K empty. Hibs would have 1400

So about 1700 Hearts fans would get tickets.

If Hibs gave us 1400 tickets for the South stand at ER, (capacity 3943) 2543 Hearts fans would miss out on that game

Maybe my maths is wrong but it looks to me as if cutting Hibs to 2 sections at Tynie means less hearts fans see the derby matches over a season, not more.

We can't control what Lochend might / might not do, all we can control is how we treat our fans at our home...it might mean an overall reduction in derby fans but surely there would be an addition of fans who would buy a season ticket if it included derbies than those who will buy a "Category B" ticket....we should be selling full season tickets to any Hearts fan that want them, then after sales are done, working out what can be offered to away fans (as long as we still provide the required minimum)....I'd hope in a few years, demand is such that we offer all away teams 1 section only maximum. FTH

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

👍... as long as you get to the games!.. I'm sure the Euro evening games will make up for any (potential) missed league games anyway.👍

Absolutely, cheers

David McCaig
36 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Plenty seats in lower T. Section nearest Gorgie is unavailable.

The section nearest the Gorgie Stand is Lower T... which remains unavailable and it is surprising that this is still the case.

kingantti1874

Only a handful singles available throughout the ground with the exception of the rose burn. 

easily more than 14,000 gone 

21 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

You need to create an account for her 

Thanks for all the replies troops. This glaringly obvious piece of information was of course the answer 😂

Lost the seats but managed to get them straight back thankfully. 

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Only a handful singles available throughout the ground with the exception of the rose burn. 

easily more than 14,000 

Edited by JimmyCant

RustyRightPeg

4 more of my crowd signed up this morning. What a chore it was finding 4 in the same area excluding front rows!

Its a good issue to have as it shows just how many we’ve sold! Brilliant to see. 

Marooned In Oz

Hibs should always get a full stand and likewise us at easter road.  You only need to see any old firm recently to see how shite it has become without a decent away support.

AC Mallin_51
26 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Aye I factored in the Sunday games (bear in mind some will be away anyway). Looks like potentially only 3 home games missed. May have to take the car on those days -- mad rush at worst. 

To be fair I’m sure that 6/8 of the Sunday games following the euro games are away from home 

Excluding Hearts fans prepared to commit to a season ticket, from the derby games is just the wrong policy.

listen to yourselves. Lock out Hearts season ticket holders from the top game of the season, let Hibs fans have the seats, just because they may cut the ER allocation (which of course they won’t IMO)

Its ridiculous when we’ve stated we’re trying to grow the support. Feck Hibs, Feck their fans, feck their stadium and feck their revenue 

Heres an opportunity to grow the ST numbers by 10% at least and we’ve blown it by diluting what’s on offer.

Edited by JimmyCant

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Marooned In Oz said:

Hibs should always get a full stand and likewise us at easter road.  You only need to see any old firm recently to see how shite it has become without a decent away support.

Half a stand is still a decent support. 

3500 in a 20k capacity is too much, almost 20%.

1500/2000 is still a decent support, no one is wanting hibs banned or to give them a couple of hundred.... Yet. 

Hearts fans should always be priority over away fans. Always. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Excluding Hearts fans prepared to commit to a season ticket, from the derby games is just the wrong policy.

listen to yourselves. Lock out Hearts season ticket holders from the top game of the season, let Hibs fans have the seats, just because they may cut the ER allocation (which of course they won’t IMO)

Its ridiculous when we’ve stated we’re trying to grow the support. Feck Hibs, Feck their fans, feck their stadium and feck their revenue 

Agreed. 

45 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Cheers for the replies - 2 Gold tickets purchased. Great to being back as a Season Ticket Holder (conveniently sons football games now changed to a Sunday was the major factor). Hearts International TV now shall be cancelled. 

Yeah my laddies team play on a Sunday as well at Pitreavie, hopefully the kick off times line up for the Sunday games.

Cant really ditch him as i am the coach of the team !!!! 

Do we think its pretty much subscribed, and nothing else will become available? Tried to go in and get seats for myself and my Dad today, nothing together in the sections we'd be looking at. Anyone got any experience from previous years?

2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Half a stand is still a decent support. 

3500 in a 20k capacity is too much, almost 20%.

1500/2000 is still a decent support, no one is wanting hibs banned or to give them a couple of hundred.... Yet. 

Hearts fans should always be priority over away fans. Always. 

Exactly shame Budge doesn’t see it that way and cosies up to them. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Good points 👍

Also good points made from folk who want to keep the Edinburgh Derby special with a full Hibs support. 

I'm completely undecided on this matter, good job it's not me making the decisions. 

I'll bet opinion was split in the boardroom on this as well🤔

Sorry don't have time to go through the whole thread. E ticketing not working for me, is the only way to get a season ticket by going to Tynecastle?

Dean Winchester
6 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Do we think its pretty much subscribed, and nothing else will become available? Tried to go in and get seats for myself and my Dad today, nothing together in the sections we'd be looking at. Anyone got any experience from previous years?

Yes I think so. Pitchside or Roseburn are pretty much your only options now aside from 2 together in Section B that I can see (or if they are released from peoples baskets).

Edited by Dean Winchester

wentworth jambo
10 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Heres an opportunity to grow the ST numbers by 10% at least and we’ve blown it by diluting what’s on offer.

Nail on head....:notworthy:

2 minutes ago, Flimsy said:

Sorry don't have time to go through the whole thread. E ticketing not working for me, is the only way to get a season ticket by going to Tynecastle?

Club are really good and fast at responding to emails. It might be worth emailing them at [email protected] and explaining your predicament. 

12 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I tend to agree with you. But surely we'll need to wait to see final numbers? The lost 10% growth you mention might only apply to the hibs fixture.

But yes, I wouldn't have done it that way either.

8 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

Yeah my laddies team play on a Sunday as well at Pitreavie, hopefully the kick off times line up for the Sunday games.

Cant really ditch him as i am the coach of the team !!!! 

😂.....Up in Glenrothes and likely KOs at 11.... Be a mad dash but can prob just make it....Be worth it hopefully.

3 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Exactly shame Budge doesn’t see it that way and cosies up to them. 

Are you saying that everyone who is of the view that the Derby is special and should be kept that way is cosying up to Hibs ? 

Mrs Budge will have a view same as the rest of us but she no longer has sole control of decisions. 

5 minutes ago, Flimsy said:

Try phoning or email 

0333 043 1874, option 1

[email protected]

Mr Elwood P
17 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You are going to look very stupid when the sales are updated ...

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Are you saying that everyone who is of the view that the Derby is special and should be kept that way is cosying up to Hibs ? 

Mrs Budge will have a view same as the rest of us but she no longer has sole control of decisions. 

What’s special about excluding Hearts fans? 

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Yep seems a odd extreme view. Not sure  I agree with the decision or not to be honest but it could be viewed that Budge is looking after our away allocation at Easter road. That said I doubt hibs could afford to cut our allocation at the moment but things change very quickly in football. It’s shame some people just have to have a go at the club no matter what. 

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Hearts fans will either be excluded from Tynecastle or excluded from Easter Road in this scenario. Going to be disappointed Hearts fans either way. Bit of objectivity required.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - open sale started : 12,500 sold (updated )
4 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

No one is excluding really because we aren’t  normally in there during a derby. 

Edited by Dazo

17 minutes ago, jamboj said:

There will be seats available in lower G and lower N which don't show online. You could try and email the club to see if they would allow you to buy tickets in these sections, provided you would be happy to sit there.

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Hearts fans will either be excluded from Tynecastle or excluded from Easter Road in this scenario. Going to be disappointed Hearts fans either way. Bit of objectivity required.

Seriously doubt Hibs would reduce our allocation. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

No one is excluding really because we aren’t  normally in there during a derby. 

Well we are because we have the demand but we are prioritising Hibs fans 

wentworth jambo
2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Nit true though - Hearts fans will definitely be excluded from our stadium for a derby...Hearts fans may be excluded from Fester Road for a derby...we can only control one of those scenarios. What is the difference with saying to all teams 2 sections, except Hibs - doesn't make sense - Lochend fans are customers once / twice a season...Hearts fans are customers every home game.

Mr Elwood P
Just now, wentworth jambo said:

Nit true though - Hearts fans will definitely be excluded from our stadium for a derby...Hearts fans may be excluded from Fester Road for a derby...we can only control one of those scenarios. What is the difference with saying to all teams 2 sections, except Hibs - doesn't make sense - Lochend fans are customers once / twice a season...Hearts fans are customers every home game.

2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Seriously doubt Hibs would reduce our allocation. 

Perhaps somebody at the club enquired at Hibs to see what their response would be? Just a thought...

1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

Well we are because we have the demand but we are prioritising Hibs fans 

As I’ve said that’s one way to look at it. We are also prioritising hearts fans at away Derbies. Think it also has to be said that a lot of families wouldn’t want to sit in a mixed stand for those types of games. Not an easy decision unless you are sitting behind a keyboard without a care in the world. 

3 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Aye but it’s “special” 😂

Just now, Dazo said:

As I’ve said that’s one way to look at it. We are also prioritising hearts fans at away Derbies. Think it also has to be said that a lot of families wouldn’t want to sit in a mixed stand for those types of games. Not an easy decision unless you are sitting behind a keyboard without a care in the world. 

But they are sitting in a mixed stand for Rangers and Celtic!

wentworth jambo
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Perhaps somebody at the club enquired at Hibs to see what their response would be? Just a thought...

Regardless if Hibs do reduce our allocation - we should not be turning away our fans for a home derby...this effectively says that for next season that there will be no walk up tickets for Hearts fans for home games against Lochend....that's not a good situation to be in - not everyone can afford the outlay of a season ticket

Abiola Dauda

Just bought my first ever season ticket. I don't live in Edinburgh so can't always make it but walk ups will be very difficult. Very excited.

3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Of course they would say that but when reality bites I doubt they would 

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I imagine it’s no better or worse than sitting in a segregated stand against Celtic or Rangers. Either way the decision has been made so we’ll see how it pans out. 

Mr Elwood P
4 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Regardless if Hibs do reduce our allocation - we should not be turning away our fans for a home derby...this effectively says that for next season that there will be no walk up tickets for Hearts fans for home games against Lochend....that's not a good situation to be in - not everyone can afford the outlay of a season ticket

If we cut their allocation and sell the same number of full season tickets, we would have exactly same number of walk ups available?

Thank you for the replies earlier. I got logged in eventually and got my ticket. Seems to be hundreds available..

wentworth jambo

Thinking it through - the decision to all Lochend to retain a full stand is making less and less sense....not only we stop Hearts fans attending but we are stopping them from attending to allow more Hearts fans to attend Fester Road and put their money into Lochend's coffers !! Someone earlier in the thread did a comparison on numbers who'd miss out at Fester Road against numbers of additional Hearts fans at home - surely more sense in the additional fans being at Tynecastle and ticket money coming to us rather than them ??

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I imagine it’s no better or worse than sitting in a segregated stand against Celtic or Rangers. Either way the decision has been made so we’ll see how it pans out. 

It is a fair point and you can easily decide to give those games a miss but I’d say the derbies are worse. As you say the decision has been made and if you want a season ticket as a group or family then that’s your only option really. 

12 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Doesn’t look like the Rosenurn has been popular so far

W£e have sold 292 in the first hour and 50 minutes of sales that is not bad really

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)