Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

25 minutes ago, haveyouheard1874 said:

Reckon as the game gets closer the momentum will come back big style and the total numbers sold  will be staggering, well IMO, though the sales so far are just  phenomenal/amazing  

This. Plus people getting pished this weekend and donating more 😂

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

Guest ToqueJambo
8 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Company Directors have a legal responsibility to act in the best interests of their company. 

They also signed up to be part of a member organisation.

51 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Well,in this ineptly run members organisation, is a definite contradictory decision.

Francis Albert

This has all been very uplifting and all that but when do we decide enough is enough? For me it was when their stadium capacity was exceeded.

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

This has all been very uplifting and all that but when do we decide enough is enough? For me it was when their stadium capacity was exceeded.

How much are you giving on a daily basis?

5 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gives with one hand and sleekitly swipes it swipes it back with another. 

A win tomorrow night and a few beers will see me buying more tickets and I'll be doing the same next week.

As at 1909 hrs, tickets sold were 8,905.

I just hope Robbie uses this in his pre-match team talk. We've done the charity bit ... now let's do them. I want (demand, even) Hearts to have a BIG WIN at Inverness. We can console Robbo afterwards.

16 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Have you always been this miserable? 

pettigrewsstylist
33 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Serious question..why is a ceiling reqd?

53 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Seriously!?

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Who knew? Welcome aboard Mr. Meldrew.

10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It isn't. Let's go for £11m. Remember Only Hearts?

Don't see helping those that were there for us as being incompatible, but I get where you are coming from.

Craig Herbertson

I am genuinely concerned for Robbo's  arm. if it takes him a minute to sign both the letter and the virtual ticket he will be signing for about five and a half days - that would be without any sleep or doing anything else. Robbo is not even really human as we understand it  but that is a tall order even for a legend.

haveyouheard1874

Surely this is each to there own stuff 

I mentioned  the virtual ticket  scenario  to two Jambos at work today and they had that vacant look about them  what /why many Hearts fans were contributing to. Granted they are from Armadale and dipped, but it did surprise me   just a tad 

But ill keep asking if they have chipped in , if no fair enough ..but no doubt bull shitting me  and tight as ferk 😀

10 minutes ago, Craig Herbertson said:

I am genuinely concerned for Robbo's  arm. if it takes him a minute to sign both the letter and the virtual ticket he will be signing for about five and a half days - that would be without any sleep or doing anything else. Robbo is not even really human as we understand it  but that is a tall order even for a legend.

How big is your signature?!?! 

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

No, the organisation did, not the individual directors. 

22 hours ago, Neverforgetfiveone said:

Possibly, thanks for the response. Perhaps would have been better if HMFC had actually sold the tickets on our site as away fans? Anyway, most important thing is that ICT see the benefit 👍🏼

Aye and Ticketmaster would probably have insisted on their usual cut...robbing barstewards!

Francis Albert

One of the drivers for this was that ICT gave us £5 for every away ticket sold above our average away crowd there. When we faced possible extinction.  That amounted to about £1000. And they of course benefited by more from the additional ticket sales. So far we have given them about £60,000. I think that is enough.

But let's move on to Partick and Stranraer. And whoever else who has an excuse for giving them money.

Edited by Francis Albert

One of the drivers for this was that ICT gave us £5 for every away ticket sold above our average away crowd there. That amounted to about £1000. And they of course benefited by more. So far we have given them about £60,000. I think that is enough.

But let's move on to Partick and Stranraer. And whoever else who has an excuse for giving them money.

This has nothing to do with 2013. Absolutely nothing. It’s a separate inconsequential event. This is about last summer combined with football royalty.

4 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’re right, it was the case that they made the decision before the SG made  any announcement. 

Doncaster repeatedly spouts that the SPFL board carries out the will of the clubs. The SPFL are the clubs. More clubs should have had the backbone to stand up and press pause, wait until we have actually heard what the SG is saying and doing before we make a decision. Whether it be through weakness, bullying, greed, or otherwise, too many clubs decided to act in their own self interest.

The fact that clubs later voted not to give the SPFL board the power to call the leagues in future speaks volumes. I would be confident in saying there will be numerous club Chairman who - with hindsight- know what was done, and how it was done, was wrong. Unfortunately few of them have had the balls to come out and say it. That is to Scottish footballs detriment, so feck them.

:greatpost:

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

This has nothing to do with 2013. Absolutely nothing. It’s a separate inconsequential event. This is about last summer combined with football royalty.

It has been mentioned as one of the reasons for assisting ICT. And I have no idea what football royalty means.

Guest ToqueJambo

It has been mentioned as one of the reasons for assisting ICT. And I have no idea what football royalty means.

:sadrobbo:

Francis Albert
19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What about people buying crisps? Is there a point at which everyone has to stop?

As long as you get a packet of crisps ... no.

been here before
24 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What about people buying crisps? Is there a point at which everyone has to stop?

Anyone with any panache would stop when there was only prawn cocktail left.

The deviants crisp of choice.

Edited by been here before

24 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Loyalty leally 

39 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

One of the drivers for this was that ICT gave us £5 for every away ticket sold above our average away crowd there. When we faced possible extinction.  That amounted to about £1000. And they of course benefited by more from the additional ticket sales. So far we have given them about £60,000. I think that is enough.

You cant help yourself. You have to play to the audience with your Victor Meldrew routine.

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Have you always been this miserable? 

4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Blocked years ago. A complete misery. 

I really think that this is a different poster than the FA back in the Romanov years.

Like night and day.

Craig Herbertson
1 hour ago, jamboj said:

How big is your signature?!?! 

Huge like my narcissistic ego 😀

Even a legend needs looking after and Robbo is a nonsense hero. Try writing your name 16000 times and see how you feel.

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

If people want to give (to ICTFC) let them give!

If you want to move on (to Patrick & Stranraer) then move on!

Let the Hearts supporters do what they want!

23 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

👍 Don’t really think anyone needs to attempt to justify their actions. It’s a free world. 

I agree, bad wording from me.  I didn't mean that anyone has to 'attempt' to justify their actions, although that's probably how it came across, largely because that's how I worded my comment!

As you say, it's a personal choice and people only have to justify their choice to themselves.  As I said, I'll respect their right to do so even if I don't personally agree with their choice.  I certainly don't expect anyone else to try and justify their choice to me, that would be rather arrogant on my part, but I can see how my comment might have implied otherwise.  

Craig Herbertson
17 minutes ago, Craig Herbertson said:

Huge like my narcissistic ego 😀

Even a legend needs looking after and Robbo is a nonsense hero. Try writing your name 16000 times and see how you feel.

Jings I meant no nonsense. That's not a good look.

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

**** all to do with you who does what with their money. 

If we put on a jolly good win on Friday night, I think this will get another significant boost over the next few days.

There's just such a great feelgood factor in these very difficult times and the truly great John Robertson is the ideal common denominator.

Just now, StevenNaismith said:

8935 sold

It's a remarkable, uplifting story in an otherwise gloomy year.

Well done to all Hearts supporters who have contributed.  :clap:

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Oh dear. How dare anyone suggest that throwing lots of money at a competitor should have some limit.

Best not to go to any away games again ever then.

3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Hearts haven't given ICT anything.

Some fans have chosen to make a small donation probably averaging a tenner each using funds that many would have been spending going to the game if it was possible.

This isn't diverting funds from our club and if anything things that unify our fans are probably beneficial to us in terms of future season ticket sales etc. I see no negatives to this as long as people are only donating what they can afford to spare.