Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

They've covered it on the BBC Scotland site as well now.  It's just fantastic.  While clubs are struggling to raise money for themselves, Hearts supporters are raising a very large sum for an honourable competitor.

Wonder if AB will make a statement about it in due course on behalf of the club.

Over the last 6 or 7 years, Hearts has truly become a terrific organisation to be a part of.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

8 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They've covered it on the BBC Scotland site as well now.  It's just fantastic.  While clubs are struggling to raise money for themselves, Hearts supporters are raising a very large sum for an honourable competitor.

Wonder if AB will make a statement about it in due course on behalf of the club.

Over the last 6 or 7 years, Hearts has truly become a terrific organisation to be a part of.

This....

wattie exploited

make you proud to be part of a great club and supporters no matter the ups and downs once a jambo always a jambo :flag1: FTHS :rifle:

Kalamazoo Jambo
9 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Just zoomed through the site in an attempt to bag #8000 but was in such a hurry I missed the number. 😄

A quick re-try and it's now at 8020. 😁

You should get it as a matter of principle.

Why don't we put up a virtual big screen in tynecastle have a beam back and you can buy your own seat in tynie as well then donate the money to caley jags

Edited by Blackshades

17 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I’d have to disagree with that. I’ve always been proud to support Hearts. It’s the fans that make the club, not the owners. 

We had some ropey management under Romanov and the Pieman but that’s nothing to do with us. 

We actually put a few wrongs right after admin and it really sticks in the vermin’s throats. 

I ****ing love that. 

edit - it’s the last paragraph I disagree with. 

I’ve always been proud to be a Heart’s fan, even under Romanov and Robinson. Under Romanov we were a circus but I still love his double barrelled shots at the media and the old firm. 

Every other club absolutely shat it to call them out, but he did so regularly. 

Other fans would take the piss but they couldn’t disagree with much he said on that front. 

Edited by Jaap's Sigh

alwaysthereinspirit
On 07/02/2021 at 11:49, alwaysthereinspirit said:

#obos 🤡 on here will be absolutely 🤢🤮 that we’re donating 🤑 more to a league opposition than they give to their own team. 

I was being tongue and cheek when I posted this Sunday.

f****** #obo losers.

54 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Dot Count Update

South Stand  - 2,200

Tickets Left - 0

North Stand - 2,200

Tickets Left - 0

West Stand - 400

Tickets Left - 0

Main Stand - 2,712

Tickets Left - 0

Kessock Bridge (standing only) - about 10,000

Tickets left - about 9,600

😆

August Landmesser
10 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

So. Partick and Stranraer next? 

I’d be well up for that. 

If the Scottish Cup ever gets going again, we'll likely be playing Stranraer, at Tynie but maybe there's something we can do there...

20 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

A rare thread nowadays

Nae Vermin Trolls

Great Effort 

HHGH

Absolutely, really enjoyed this thread 👍

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Oh how they slagged off the "maroon poond" thing but in less than a week we've just given Caley enough money to buy a half decent player or pay a couple of half decent players or 2 or 3 members of staff for a season, never mind just survive the next few weeks which was the objective.

If the other clubs hadn't acted like such dicks even after the resolution, we could have easily been putting several thousand quid in their coffers every PPV game on their patches. Total eejits the lot of them.

Makes the purchase of tickets even more enjoyable.

Looking back on the emails I got from Morton’s Dave McKinnon when I emailed him to say to ram his PPV and wonder how they feel now 🤣🤣  medicine ? Aye your having it in spades now. As well as helping ICT it makes me feel wonderful that the likes of Morton and these other rat clubs are watching on sick as parrots.

these Friday night BBC games v us must make them livid

22 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

Just got another £5 ticket...number 8071.

Do we know how many tickets have been purchased by Hearts fans?

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Do we know how many tickets have been purchased by Hearts fans?

I’m sure I read earlier that we’ve bought circa 90% of the tickets, and of that circa 80% are £10 tix 👍🏻👌🏻

Meanwhile over on .nut the seethe continues (or is 'Carheenlea' one of our own simply stating the facts?):-

Either way, the answer to the question, 👇 is very obviously, "No, there is not." 🤣

20210209_223445.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

SPFL, SFA, look, listen and learn!

Honesty and Integrity triumph over your despicable acts and those of your low integrity self interested members!

Surely now you can see the power of honest and honourable people working together to support each other and being stronger as a result?

Doncaster, Petrie, Maxwell and your subservient committee members RESIGN NOW!

And to any decent supporters of Clubs who have low-life leadership / owners, speak up and let them know you want them out .... NOW!

Hearts supporters are a force for good!

♥️H♥️H♥️G♥️H

13 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

I’m sure I read earlier that we’ve bought circa 90% of the tickets, and of that circa 80% are £10 tix 👍🏻👌🏻

That is fantastic!

37 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

If these figures are still about right then at 8071 tickets that works out at over £65K from Hearts supporters. ❤❤G❤

“We’ve been asked if we would put a Hearts banner behind one of the goals for the game. At this rate we’d be happy to have it there all season!

2 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Who was it who bought 10 tickets to do a virtual streaker

........ they call him the STREAK

Fastest thing on two feet
He's just as proud as he can be
Of his anatomy
He goin' give us a peek

I said, "Don't look, Ethel!"
But it was too late.

HHGH ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Guest ToqueJambo

Have a look at the replies to every post about this on Twitter. It's glorious how upset fans of clubs that voted for other teams to get relegated are about this, especially Championship fans. Raith Rovers fans are spewing! Best tenner I've spent in a while.

Great interview with wee Robbo there. After watching that I have just hopped on board for a £10 virtual ticket for the match. 

The count is now at 8124.

pettigrewsstylist
14 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

“We’ve been asked if we would put a Hearts banner behind one of the goals for the game. At this rate we’d be happy to have it there all season!

Big flag getting an airing??

27 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Have a look at the replies to every post about this on Twitter. It's glorious how upset fans of clubs that voted for other teams to get relegated are about this, especially Championship fans. Raith Rovers fans are spewing! Best tenner I've spent in a while.

Send a link please?

11 hours ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Have now got my 2 tickets. 

For me, it has nothing to do with ICT donating money in 2013 although of course I am extremely grateful to them for that - I think there were other clubs that did so (St Johnstone rings a bell). It has nothing to do with Robbo's signature or opinions of Hibs fans - who are to be laughed at and ridiculed, as usual. 

It is all to do with how we were treated last summer for me. Thinking about everything that went on still angers me and I've no doubt it will go away in time but it is still very fresh in the memory. So is my memory of Scott Gardner's radio appearance and the conduct of his club. 

There would have been a group of us going to Inverness for the weekend when the match was on - this would have been our only away game of the season. As it is, it seems that going by the comments of Scott Gardner they will actually be making more money this way then they would have with a packed out away end. 

I've no doubt that the Inverness record attendance will be broken with this scheme. Give Hearts fans a cause to fight for and we will do so - this has been proved time and time again. When it comes to backing the club and associated causes we put our money where our mouths are. I think that explains the jealousy of other clubs who are not so quick to back their own club. 

I'm in the same boat as you, supporting the ICT virtual ticket initiative has nothing to do with their generous gesture in 2013, as much as it is appreciated. For me it's entirely due to the fact that they are the only Championship club who voted against calling the leagues.  That and perhaps the fact that their manager is a Hearts legend.

I'm also in the same boat in that the only away game I would have considered attending this season would have been Inverness, and I'm more than happy to chuck some money towards them in the way of virtual tickets.  

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

We have to cement this further by continuing to deny those who shat on us any maroon pounds. 

Absolutely.  Indeed, what better way than denying our money to the shite hawks, while throwing our money at the good guys?

6 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Who was the owner that was seething their home game against us was on bbc hahahaha he must be fuming 

It was the fat. American Ayr chairman who has now been replaced by a local businessman.

Mr Brightside

I bought a £10 ticket last night, partly to support ICT and partly to wind up chairmen of clubs who thought we would line their pockets.

I love the fact that apart from the very few NOONE LIKES US..WE DON'T CARE.

Raith, Pars, Dundee, Hibs get it right ***g round you ya bunch of ring pieces! 

On 06/02/2021 at 09:42, been here before said:

Oooohhh special friends

Crock of shite.

Over 8000 sold. 

:jj:

Samuel Camazzola

Does anyone know of One Day In Time? Maybe to check that he/she is OK as they have well and truly buckled. Crumbled! 

The hurt in their posts is a delight to read and the fact that some folk have responded with balanced and reasonable comments seems to have tipped he/she over the edge. 

I think it's time for anyone who is masquerading as one of them (like a Whisperer from the Walking Dead) to drop a couple of grenades on the thread. 

😂

8 hours ago, 22games nro said:

I liked this paragraph...

She added: “This shows not only the respect our supporters have for John Robertson but also that they have long memories given that ICT helped during our hour of need.”

...think that was a shot at the wanks that voted us down! We won’t forget!

8 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You beat me to it.

37 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I liked this paragraph...

She added: “This shows not only the respect our supporters have for John Robertson but also that they have long memories given that ICT helped during our hour of need.”

...think that was a shot at the wanks that voted us down! We won’t forget!

The problem with the Sun is that, in context  they are referring back to 2013  which is true enough.  There is, however, no mention of the fact they supported us last year.