Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

7 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Hoegarden! First time I tried that was in the Golden Rule out of a frosted glass! Think I was about 18 at the time! magic!

It's lovely stuff and still my first pick today.

Really does go down too easily though.  Like a good pint of Guinness.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

😃Is this a thread about virtual tickets or real ale?

...virtual ale! You're right though... anyone with an update on the tally so far?

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

...virtual ale! You're right though... anyone with an update on the tally so far?

I've got about 8 pints.

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

x1 Hullabaloo x1 Ferryman’s Gold & x1 Hocus Pocus for match tonight and weekend ...

1 hour ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

I guess it would be very easy for you just to post proof of the 11 purchases complete with the times. 

I’m happy to prove I’m a hearts fan, and if you prove me wrong about the 11 purchased £10 tickets with times prior to my post then I’ll never post on here again.

:interehjrling:

The numbers bought are proof

5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

The only way to get an update on ticket numbers is to buy a ticket.

What a con😃

Well done @Heartsofgold and yer lassie.

Another 'Virtual Ticket' purchased in response to the doubter.

So .... ❤❤G❤

20210212_154356.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

9 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

See post 👆. Heading for 10K. 👍

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

x1 Hullabaloo x1 Ferryman’s Gold & x1 Hocus Pocus for match tonight and weekend ...

👏👏👏... it's your round!

Neil Dongcaster
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The numbers bought are proof

No they aren’t. If he proves it with the times then I’ll buy 25 x £10 tickets.

:lol:

Edited by Neil Dongcaster

3 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

No they aren’t. If he proves it with the times then I’ll buy 25 x £10 tickets.

:lol:

Grow up. No one gives a shit. Just quit derailing & spoiling a feelgood thread FFS. 

1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Happy birthday! G & Ts eh? Have you tried ROKU Japanese gin? Very nice... emptied a couple of them during lockdown... serve with a Clementine Fever Tree Tonic. 👌

I'll  give it a go. Sounds good.

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Happy birthday! G & Ts eh? Have you tried ROKU Japanese gin? Very nice... emptied a couple of them during lockdown... serve with a Clementine Fever Tree Tonic. 👌

Big fan of that, second only to the botanist in my book. Will try your tonic recommendation...

3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Big fan of that, second only to the botanist in my book. Will try your tonic recommendation...

Never tried Botanist for some reason! Noted! ... yep, clementine is excellent with a slice of orange/clementine/mandarin etc. 

Carrying on with the booze chat i've been making a lot of old fashioneds recently. 

Ran out of bourbon but had a bottle of Haig at the back of the cupboard which i had never tried before. 

Its actually surprisingly quite nice on its own!

Any idea how many tickets Robbos completed yet?

Francis Albert

We have now given about  two thirds as much  to ICT in the last month as we have donated to FOH. And still half a month to go for ICT gift to catch up. Sorry it seems a bit weird to me.

Edited by Francis Albert

4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

We have now given about  two thirds as much  to ICT in the last month as we have donated to FOH. And still half a month to go for ICT gift to catch up. Sorry it seems a bit weird to me.

Sorry about that :( 

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

FOH is a lifelong commitment.  This is just a one off gesture for a club that didn't suck Celtic off.  Shouldn't be too difficult to understand.

Hackney Hearts
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Good post - that'll encourage a few more to buy tickets!

8 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

We are living in weird times.

Embrace the weird.

It’s perfectly apt 👍🏻

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Birthday night as well.  G&Ts on the terrace,Indian take away and a crate of chilled Mahou red. Bring it on!!!!

Happy Birthday mate. My daughter turned 21 today and canny even take the wee bugger oot for a pint.

3 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Happy Birthday mate. My daughter turned 21 today and canny even take the wee bugger oot for a pint.

Tell her to have a virtual deuchars on me! 🎂🍺

31 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

There's more to it than just that.  A lot like myself have bought one to get the signature and a lot to proof a point. 

It's not just about donating money to Inverness. 

Nothing negative about this.  

Seaside jambo
4 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Jesus, I'm in bits here. 

My 13 year old daughter has just given me £10 of her weekly pocket money back and made me, and I mean MADE me, buy her a ticket.  She was waiting till she got her weekly money from me so that she could make the sacrifice from her own pocket.  Her words?  That'll ram it right up the GFA.

Pride doesn't quite cover what I'm feeling right now.

Hope you don’t mind showed this to my son &two son in laws 

and your daughter has inspired them to get tickets for my four grandsons more than I could do 

so well done you and your good lady have brought her up well 👍

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Carrying on with the booze chat i've been making a lot of old fashioneds recently. 

Ran out of bourbon but had a bottle of Haig at the back of the cupboard which i had never tried before. 

Its actually surprisingly quite nice on its own!

Any idea how many tickets Robbos completed yet?

on the IPA'S tonight, got 4 punks, a joker and a proper job to round it off.

must be a fair bit over the 9000 mark now 

Edited by Gav M

adambraejambo
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Did you buy a ticket for this? I'm positive you said you did. If so why should you be allowed to buy one then you moan at others for doing the same.  

23 minutes ago, Gav M said:

just under 9100

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only one thing here seems weird to me. 

Francis Albert
25 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Did you buy a ticket for this? I'm positive you said you did. If so why should you be allowed to buy one then you moan at others for doing the same.  

I bought two. I think that is enough. That is all I have been saying. But if others want to fund ICT beyond an initial gesture then of course they are free to do so.

1 hour ago, Seaside jambo said:

Hope you don’t mind showed this to my son &two son in laws 

and your daughter has inspired them to get tickets for my four grandsons more than I could do 

so well done you and your good lady have brought her up well 👍

Cheers mate!  She’s a good lass!!

52 minutes ago, Gav M said:

I’ve just opened a Tempest Pale armadillo IPA. Will be having a few during this evening match. 

Anyone watching that shyte on BBC1 right now ? 

"Why are Hearts fans buying ICT tickets" ?

Not one of them will mention what happened last season. Not one. 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

BBC journalism up to its usual standard.

Maybe if they really want to know why they could ask someone who's bought one of the 9,000 tickets so far - we're not that difficult to track down.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Boof said:

BBC journalism up to its usual standard.

Maybe if they really want to know why they could ask someone who's bought one of the 9,000 tickets so far - we're not that difficult to track down.

They wanted to...Celtic said no.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Borders Jambo
13 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I openly admit that a major factor for me was sticking two fingers up to the GFA and Celtic.  The fact that we could reciprocate ICT's gesture when we were struggling and that they have Robbo up there, ran things a close second.

I did find it amusing last night watching A View From The Terrace and the Raith fan presenter going in a huff because of the supposed ridiculousness of it all, us having a "love in with ICT".  I normally don't mind him and like the programme but really found it amusing how peeved he was that Raith weren't getting any money from us.  Glorious.

24 minutes ago, Borders Jambo said:

I openly admit that a major factor for me was sticking two fingers up to the GFA and Celtic.  The fact that we could reciprocate ICT's gesture when we were struggling and that they have Robbo up there, ran things a close second.

I did find it amusing last night watching A View From The Terrace and the Raith fan presenter going in a huff because of the supposed ridiculousness of it all, us having a "love in with ICT".  I normally don't mind him and like the programme but really found it amusing how peeved he was that Raith weren't getting any money from us.  Glorious.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I think their "love in" chat was tongue in cheek but the fact  they knew  what happened 8 years ago but ignored the specifics of last year was what annoyed me.  If they're as switched on as they want to appear  they'd have known full well  this was all about "take your medicine" and getting it up Alloa/Dundee/Raith. 

Apart from that I thought it was like listening to  a bunch of pretentious pr*cks having a nice wee chat down the boozer ie tedious.