Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

Doctor FinnBarr
12 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Wait until the virtual pies go on sale. They’ll explode with rage. :jjyay:

Will them pies just be mince or can we expect a few wee steaks getting chucked in?

I'll be in for a couple of virtual pies.  Fantastic that you could have 30 virtual Heinekens with them and feel great the next day.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'll be in for a couple of virtual pies.  Fantastic that you could have 30 virtual Heinekens with them and feel great the next day.

Good God, hiv a word wi yerself.

9 hours ago, RobNox said:

I agree, bad wording from me.  I didn't mean that anyone has to 'attempt' to justify their actions, although that's probably how it came across, largely because that's how I worded my comment!

As you say, it's a personal choice and people only have to justify their choice to themselves.  As I said, I'll respect their right to do so even if I don't personally agree with their choice.  I certainly don't expect anyone else to try and justify their choice to me, that would be rather arrogant on my part, but I can see how my comment might have implied otherwise.  

👍👍 more important things to worry about than paying a few quid to watch a football match. 

pettigrewsstylist
12 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

One of the drivers for this was that ICT gave us £5 for every away ticket sold above our average away crowd there. When we faced possible extinction.  That amounted to about £1000. And they of course benefited by more from the additional ticket sales. So far we have given them about £60,000. I think that is enough.

But let's move on to Partick and Stranraer. And whoever else who has an excuse for giving them money.

Guano.

pettigrewsstylist
9 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's a remarkable, uplifting story in an otherwise gloomy year.

Well done to all Hearts supporters who have contributed.  :clap:

Hear hear. Good example of free choice and ownership. 

Remember - this isn't just about showing gratitude to ICT for having principles. it's also a big GIRFUY to all the other clubs who chose not to support us. It's showing those people in the game our power and what they're missing out on. 

12 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Remember - this isn't just about showing gratitude to ICT for having principles. it's also a big GIRFUY to all the other clubs who chose not to support us. It's showing those people in the game our power and what they're missing out on. 

pettigrewsstylist
20 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

This guy gets it!

22 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

A point continually missed. The bigger the get it up you the better imo. If people feel enough is enough that’s ok, move on and leave the thread to those that want to continue to drive home the point. 

Just now, Dazo said:

A point continually missed. The bigger the get it up you the better imo. If people feel enough is enough that’s ok, move on and leave the thread to those that want to continue to drive home the point. 

Amen!!!

Dear Alloa, Dunfermline,  Raith Rovers, Dundee et al, read 'em and weep!

Going to buy another 4 x £5 tickets as the two Robbie signed already for me is more than enough.

Edited by colinmaroon

27 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

It is.

Hearts fans sending a message. Inverness getting some cash isn't really the point. 

1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Amen!!!

Also - the bigger the amount of money involved, hopefully increases the chances of more press coverage. Not sure how much this has generated already as I barely read the press - but it would be great if the story was picked up by the press outside of scotland.

maroonedinbriz
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

So, those supporters who bought a virtual ticket only on the basis that they were helping out ICT should not post on a thread started to highlight a way of helping ICT during this difficult period for them?

1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

2 questions:

whats the latest count?

has anybody received their ticket yet in the post?

wondering this as well.

I’ve not received mine yet, I’d imagine it will take him a fair while to sign all those letters. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

2 questions:

whats the latest count?

has anybody received their ticket yet in the post?

Sure said start posting tickets our from 22nd

And he’s not praying!

If anyone from ICT is reading this thread, I’ve just donated another 2 x £5. 

You can thank Francis Albert for that.

6 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

So, those supporters who bought a virtual ticket only on the basis that they were helping out ICT should not post on a thread started to highlight a way of helping ICT during this difficult period for them?

Yeah that’s exactly what I said. 🙄

pettigrewsstylist
13 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's great that people are buy 2 £5 tickets rather than a £10 so the numbers increase...I'm hoping 10k can be met and will myself get another soon to add 2 my wee collection lol

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

Indeed. I’ve bought my ‘thanks for being one of the few clubs with principles and shining a light on the corrupt Dundee vote’ tickets. Think I’ll buy my GIRFUY tickets when I buy my virtual QoS ticket tonight (which is a £20 donation to FoH). 

Edited by Zico

47 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Same here.  Numbers 8967 & 8968

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

Exactly. And along with no one except a few of the weak minded taking up pay per view options from the other champs clubs, we're basically saying all our "gate receipts" are going to one club. You can sing for them, oh ye of little moral fibre.

Yummy, yummy medicine.

scott herbertson

Just a thought but given ICT must have what, 2,000 season ticket holders? Then I wonder what their record for gate receipts (money taken for tickets for any given match) is and whether that could be challenged...?

The Future's Maroon

Already got two Robbo tickets 🎫 on the way, but after reading some of the negative crap the last few pages I decided to grab another £5 one.....8988 bought for ma cat 🐈 just for the sake of it

Edited by The Future's Maroon

2 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

Exactly, it's showing all of those chairmen/owners of other clubs just what they might have had, if only they'd have kept their mouths shut, instead of some who couldn't wait to run to the media and stick the boot in.

The Future's Maroon
2 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Well, just bought another 10 X £10.  Sorry Robbo.

👏👏👏

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

👏👏👏

Pure and simply to ram it up all the negative bawbags and those clubs that helped shaft us last last summer.

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Oooft 👊💥 👏👏👏

And ro celebrate my philanthropy, I've just spent another £100 on beer orders from Stewart's, Fallen and Tempest Breweries.

No for some creative accounting to hide these facts from the wife......

41 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Already got two Robbo tickets 🎫 on the way, but after reading some of the negative crap the last few pages I decided to grab another £5 one.....8988 bought for ma cat 🐈 just for the sake of it

Yes, I too  inspired by the negative posters on here, reminding me of the negative merde we got from other clubs, have purchased another 4 x £5 (for Robbo's sake).

40 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Exactly, it's showing all of those chairmen/owners of other clubs just what they might have had, if only they'd have kept their mouths shut, instead of some who couldn't wait to run to the media and stick the boot in.

Too true ! I remember the last time we were in the Championship and the numbers we took to away games... but not this time...

I get my pension on wednesday so i'll buy a couple more then. I thought me buying a £10 ticket was enough but reading these posts i feel left out/inadequate/bottom of the league :10900:  na i'm only kidding i feel great in helping a club that helped us in our hour of need and showing my wee pal Robbo how much my family and i love him. 

Edited by mitch41

Jesus, I'm in bits here. 

My 13 year old daughter has just given me £10 of her weekly pocket money back and made me, and I mean MADE me, buy her a ticket.  She was waiting till she got her weekly money from me so that she could make the sacrifice from her own pocket.  Her words?  That'll ram it right up the GFA.

Pride doesn't quite cover what I'm feeling right now.

41 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Well, just bought another 10 X £10.  Sorry Robbo.

Amazing, 👍 I'll purchase another one before the game,