Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

12 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Add using the term 'SCABS'  and threatening to photograph supporters visiting away stadiums whenever that's possible to the claim that folk buying streams from certain clubs are spineless. Cringeworthy behaviour from Internet nobodies.

Mouthpieces. 

Reminds me, who was the poster that took photos of our young supporters at Tynie and sent them to the club, all because they sang a bit?

That was weirdo behaviour. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Reminds me, who was the poster that took photos of our young supporters at Tynie and sent them to the club, all because they sang a bit?

That was weirdo behaviour. 

Some arse from Hamilton if memory serves me right.

9 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

and how does that make me feel better? 🤣

Doesn't make me feel better. Just realised last Saturday marked the 33rd anniversary. Eeek.

I did go. Luckily for St. Mirren we eased up. Pretty sure it was 0-6 after an hour or so.

24 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

While I agree with you about not feeding those that did us down I also respect that for some folks it'll be a massive wrench not to watch our team play when there is a facility to do so. I remember making a promise to my mum back when I used to go home and away to help her one Saturday and missed out on us giving St Mirren a 6-0 shellacking in Paisley - I may have forgiven her but I haven't forgotten it and to this day I regret not having been there.

Where Gary McKay almost scored from kick off and JC scored a hat trick?
You didn't miss much 😋

1 minute ago, RobboM said:

Where Gary McKay almost scored from kick off and JC scored a hat trick?
You didn't miss much 😋

There are highlights kicking about but the camera position is terrible.

Any jambos up near Inverness not fancy sitting outside the ground when we play them just to sing.

Robbo, Robbo give us a wave?   

He is going to look lopsided when he's finished all these.  

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Saddest country on earth Scotland. Laden with bitter cocks 

We really are bitter towards each other here.  You never hear of many Scots communities abroad compared to irish, Italians etc. 

We avoid each other.   We do hate seeing others do well.  

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Any jambos up near Inverness not fancy sitting outside the ground when we play them just to sing.

I could take the M90 bus up from near my door if I could just get out of the house and down the road....

43 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Presumably it is subject to tax!

I presume ICT won't make enough profit this year for it to be relevant whether it's a donation or ticket income. 

53 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

and how does that make me feel better? 🤣

Not at all, really.   It was a bit of sympathetic irony.

The Wrinkly Ninja
13 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

I presume ICT won't make enough profit this year for it to be relevant whether it's a donation or ticket income. 

Inverness could always take advice from Hibs on how to avoid paying money to the treasury.

With hindsight a commemorative programme with both clubs hatred for the other lot would have been good. Are they producing a programme? That would be a big seller. As I have a ticket for the game I want my standard programme !!!

14 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Football Royalty is one of the best things Iv read in ages

4 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

This. We should take the burden off Robbo now. It’s going to take him an age to sign 6000 letters/tickets. Buy 2 x £5 tickets instead of 1x£10 and multiples thereof if you’re so minded

Or buy 2x£5 and 1x£10 so that the postage is covered is a better ide 

52 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Saddest country on earth Scotland. Laden with bitter cocks 

Why on earth have you been going round Scotland testing to see if cocks are bitter or not???

Edited by sadj

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, the sub goalie said:

Whilst I made the decision that only Inverness would see my money this season and I have boycotted all away streams, it is not quite a clear cut as being 'spineless' in purchasing streams.

We are all going through tough times just now and mental health is an issue for a lot of people, watching Hearts each week is a release for a lot of people.  Not just watching the game but being able to engage with fellow fans on platforms like this.

I certainly won't criticise any supporter for watching their team, whilst I won't be giving the teams a penny, it's an individual choice.

Anyway, I'm delighted with the uptake and the bonus is it is a massive 2 fingers to the clubs that lacked any sporting integrity.  As for Robbo, one word, LEGEND!

Only Hearts. Sick of bending over.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

20 per minute if he’s quick. 1200 per hour. 4 hours to do nearly 5000. 5 hours to allow for comfort breaks etc . should all be in the post by the morning 😊

Depends on whether he's signing "John Robertson" or "Robbo".

4 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Register as Roy McGreghor and send it to Dingwall.  Or Mulraney at Alloa or any other Championship chair.

With middle names Take, Your and Medicine.

9 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Depends on whether he's signing "John Robertson" or "Robbo".

I hope he starts signing them J-Ro

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

That might depend on how the SG 500k grant they got is handled.  Is that tax free?  I would have guessed both that and any tickets sales would want to be seen as income but need to check.

Edited by joondalupjambo

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Hush. Their game tonight is off so he has a spare couple of hours.

😁😉

Problem solved 😄🙄

17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Wasn't my intention to be 'sinister' I can assure you of that. 

I shouldn't have used this thread to mention the PPV and for that I apologise.

Wasn’t aimed at you. I support the boycott and won’t be buying any streams for away games but if folk want to do it that’s up to them. They know the circumstances. 

35 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

I hope he starts signing them J-Ro

I have a mate who was a roadie for years, with and supporting some major rock acts. He tells story of one band who were doing 'signed T shirts', but it was the road crew with rubber stamps made up from the signatures and ink pads..... stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp...... production line churning them out back stage.... 

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Daktari said:

I have a mate who was a roadie for years, with and supporting some major rock acts. He tells story of one band who were doing 'signed T shirts', but it was the road crew with rubber stamps made up from the signatures and ink pads..... stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp...... production line churning them out back stage.... 

You mean my Bay City Rollers T Shirt's a fake?

Image result for man sobbing

3 hours ago, the sub goalie said:

Whilst I made the decision that only Inverness would see my money this season and I have boycotted all away streams, it is not quite a clear cut as being 'spineless' in purchasing streams.

We are all going through tough times just now and mental health is an issue for a lot of people, watching Hearts each week is a release for a lot of people.  Not just watching the game but being able to engage with fellow fans on platforms like this.

I certainly won't criticise any supporter for watching their team, whilst I won't be giving the teams a penny, it's an individual choice.

Anyway, I'm delighted with the uptake and the bonus is it is a massive 2 fingers to the clubs that lacked any sporting integrity.  As for Robbo, one word, LEGEND!

This is how I feel 100% 

FTSPL FTH

Only HEARTS

5 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

You mean my Bay City Rollers T Shirt's a fake?

Image result for man sobbing

Mine was signed by Tam Paton along with his phone number......

Just seen this on the darkside -

ffs, imagine calling the away supporters "the boys in maroon". What was that song to Seven Nation Army they used to sing???

:rofl:

Own up, who is it ?

5 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I think the ‘bad’ guys from last summer breaks into at least two separate groups. There were club chairmen who genuinely needed the cash last summer to keep their clubs afloat. No issue with the decision they took. I’d like to think Budge would always vote with Hearts interests front and centre. The other group(s) included the chairmen who actually physically damaged their clubs financially to vote us down (Hibs, Ross County), the chairmen who said they voted a specific way for ridiculous reasons ( not wanting to travel to Brora twice a season) and then there were the chairmen who seemed to revel in our situation, suggesting we take our medicine and rubbing their hands together at the opportunity to have the Hearts travelling support visit them this season (Raith, Ayr, Dundee, Alloa and Ross County again). 
I have no issue with the first group. I’d expect a chairman to act in best interests of his club. So far this season the only questionable ppv games have been Alloa away. I’ll put my hand up as having paid for the league game there because that’s what I do, watch Hearts. Think it was £12 of which £2 was vat. FoH benefitted the same day to the tune of £25, that’s money Hearts wouldn’t have had in normal times. Probably costs me about £40 to go an away game so for the usual amount I watched the game and Hearts benefitted financially. 

Nah , personally I'd give them **** All, but I wouldn't criticize  anyone for giving their hard -earned cash to a bunch of self-serving welts that are happy to take the sellik boabie

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Hopefully he's using his non-winking arm to keep some balance.

German-armwrestler-Matthias-Schlitte-Melbourne.jpg

19 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Just seen this on the darkside -

ffs, imagine calling the away supporters "the boys in maroon". What was that song to Seven Nation Army they used to sing???

:rofl:

Own up, who is it ?

And not one of them picked them up for it!?!

16 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Big flag getting an airing??

I will throw this open,

I live in Inverness and through my work I'm classed as an essential worker and allowed to travel for work purposes.

I often work in the central belt and will be down before the game and back to Edinburgh the week after.

I can get in touch with Caley to see if they will  allow the big flag and if so I'm happy to volunteer to take the big flag and then bring it back down the week following the game ?

A few queries I'm not sure about.

1. I've a decent size 4x4 with the back seats down ,would the flag fit into it ?

2. who currently is looking after the flag  and how would I get in touch etc ?

Any other things I've not thought about ?

Dagger Is Back
8 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

I will throw this open,

I live in Inverness and through my work I'm classed as an essential worker and allowed to travel for work purposes.

I often work in the central belt and will be down before the game and back to Edinburgh the week after.

I can get in touch with Caley to see if they will  allow the big flag and if so I'm happy to volunteer to take the big flag and then bring it back down the week following the game ?

1. I've a decent size 4x4 with the back seats down ,would the flag fit into it ?

From memory it will fit into your car but there’s not a hope in hell you can ‘unfurl’ it on your Jack Jones.

I’m sure when we took it to Hampden and Murrayfield it took c20 folks?

I might well be wrong but it’s called BF for a reason and it’s as heavy as @@@@

6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

From memory it will fit into your car but there’s not a hope in hell you can ‘unfurl’ it on your Jack Jones.

I’m sure when we took it to Hampden and Murrayfield it took c20 folks?

I might well be wrong but it’s called BF for a reason and it’s as heavy as @@@@

cheers, Wonder if Caley will lend a hand 

48 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

I will throw this open,

Has it not been on display at the School End all season!

part_time_jambo
1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

I will throw this open,

For question 1, I'm sure it will if you fold it up first.

21 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Has it not been on display at the School End all season!

Yes, but not sure who I’d need to speak to if we  decide to go for it

Just now, Lovecraft said:

Maybe he planned to use it as a sail?

well it will be at some Norwegian game then !