Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

Just to confirm that JKB are looking to sponsor the match ball for this match as a further confirmation of the giruy attitude. We will hopefully get the match ball signed by Robbo and Robbie and use it as a prize at some point in the future. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that JKB are looking to sponsor the match ball for this match as a further confirmation of the giruy attitude. We will hopefully get the match ball signed by Robbo and Robbie and use it as a prize at some point in the future. 

Excellent idea.

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Nice going Dave 👍

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Will the admins be signing it as well?

6 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Hearts fans buy 9000 virtual tickets for game against ICT.

Hearts team turns up, plays shite as usual, and get beat. 

Let’s hope not. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
37 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Brilliant idea Dave

20 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

We have now given about  two thirds as much  to ICT in the last month as we have donated to FOH. And still half a month to go for ICT gift to catch up. Sorry it seems a bit weird to me.

Off the back of it then, wouldn't it be a good idea to try and donate in one off donations more to Hearts next month? 

We can make it a challenge. 

Borders Jambo
50 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Excellent.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

DE7FDA00-993F-418C-A6B1-F3353B288D28.jpeg

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Cool

2 hours ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Will the admins be signing it as well?

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

On request only. 

Can you sign a football using Docusign?  :wink:

been here before
1 hour ago, maroondevo52 said:

Bit of a change of mind there. I got this message from them a week or so ago:

"Unfortunately, we are unable to produce match programmes at the moment.

Kind regards,

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC"

Perhaps theyve come into some money from somewhere.

23 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Good post - that'll encourage a few more to buy tickets!

I think FA is on commission.

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Nice one. 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

:robboyas:

10 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

9,000 refund requests.....!

pettigrewsstylist
11 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I think their "love in" chat was tongue in cheek but the fact  they knew  what happened 8 years ago but ignored the specifics of last year was what annoyed me.  If they're as switched on as they want to appear  they'd have known full well  this was all about "take your medicine" and getting it up Alloa/Dundee/Raith. 

Apart from that I thought it was like listening to  a bunch of pretentious pr*cks having a nice wee chat down the boozer ie tedious.

There's your ****ing medicine flag at Caley would be awesome :)

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

On 12/02/2021 at 08:14, soonbe110 said:

👍👍 more important things to worry about than paying a few quid to watch a football match. 

Very true, perspective and all that 👍

13 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Surely they'll have the decency to lie down to us for that sort of money.

13 hours ago, 151 said:

Off the back of it then, wouldn't it be a good idea to try and donate in one off donations more to Hearts next month? 

We can make it a challenge. 

I think a lot of Hearts fans are making one-off donations to FOH for away games, basically money that might have gone to the away team goes to Hearts.  That's what I've been doing, but I made an exception for ICT and they got my money, and will be only side in the Championship to get anything from me. 

4 hours ago, RobNox said:

I think a lot of Hearts fans are making one-off donations to FOH for away games, basically money that might have gone to the away team goes to Hearts.  That's what I've been doing, but I made an exception for ICT and they got my money, and will be only side in the Championship to get anything from me. 

Correct. 

As much as I hate to link any story from Davie proven in the current bun

I see he has a go at us and hibs today and I don’t necessary disagree with him on that, but further down he wrote this piece.

WHAT’S not to like about thousands of Hearts punters buying virtual tickets for the Caley Thistle game?

With the Jambos in financial bother seven years ago, Caley donated a slice of ticket sales to Hearts’ fighting fund.

Last season, the Highlanders voted against the SPFL proposal that saw Hearts relegated.

Tynecastle fans didn’t forget and now a support that puts bundles into their own club is helping out another. Class.

Mid Calder Jambo
1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

I see he has a go at us and hibs today and I don’t necessary disagree with him on that, but further down he wrote this piece.

WHAT’S not to like about thousands of Hearts punters buying virtual tickets for the Caley Thistle game?

With the Jambos in financial bother seven years ago, Caley donated a slice of ticket sales to Hearts’ fighting fund.

Last season, the Highlanders voted against the SPFL proposal that saw Hearts relegated.

Tynecastle fans didn’t forget and now a support that puts bundles into their own club is helping out another. Class.

👍

1 hour ago, 22games nro said:

Good words from Provan.

Can still never like the guy, though. :lol:

kingantti1874
33 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Good words from Provan.

Can still never like the guy, though. :lol:

just think - we actually wanted provan and not JC 😩

51 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

just think - we actually wanted provan and not JC 😩

Thank goodness he scored the winner in the cup final that year and we got JC instead!

After this long weekend of shit results, I am turning to this thread for some happiness.

It would also be nice if Hearts won the game but expect some more generosity coming ICT's way.

1 hour ago, a11ank said:

Thank goodness he scored the winner in the cup final that year and we got JC instead!

Provan scored the equaliser. Frank McGarvey scored the winner.  👍

4 hours ago, 22games nro said:

Except, yet again, people in the media are refusing to acknowledge the main  motivating factor for Hearts fans buying tickets.

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

He is spot on about the Edinburgh clubs performances down the years with the budgets they have had over other clubs

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6678948/hibs-hearts-rangers-celtic-provan/amp/

He is indeed, both clubs have failed on a grand scale for at least 30 or 40 years. The odd trophy, the odd decent run in the league ( Hibs this season) and that's it, and when you read many on here that seems to be enough. A total lack of ambition by both club and support. We all know how much we were shafted by the SPFL in the summer, that's a given, but the fact we were at the bottom of the league in the first place was an utter disgrace. For our budget and with the ambition we should all have I would accept no lower than 4th place each season. Lower would be totally unacceptable.

2 minutes ago, David Black said:

He is indeed, both clubs have failed on a grand scale for at least 30 or 40 years. The odd trophy, the odd decent run in the league ( Hibs this season) and that's it, and when you read many on here that seems to be enough. A total lack of ambition by both club and support. We all know how much we were shafted by the SPFL in the summer, that's a given, but the fact we were at the bottom of the league in the first place was an utter disgrace. For our budget and with the ambition we should all have I would accept no lower than 4th place each season. Lower would be totally unacceptable.

Can’t disagree with any of that. I’d go one further- with the support we give our club (ie FOH, STs etc)... not forgetting the handouts we get from JA and the likes, there’s an argument we should be a lot closer to the uglies! We’re certainly the 3rd biggest club in Scotland financially and support-wise. 
Smething we need to put right going forward!

12 hours ago, RobNox said:

Surely they'll have the decency to lie down to us for that sort of money.

:biglaugh:  Knowing our luck and some of our Friday Night performances I wouldn't bet on it.

57 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Fantastic news that there is going to be a match day programme.

Ive ordered one through Curtis Sports. I hope it's a souvenir edition with many articles exposing the corrupt football authorities and clubs in Scotland.

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Fantastic news that there is going to be a match day programme.

I wonder if they will bring out a special edition ICT/Hearts Scarf. I'm sure all those thousands of Hearts fans that bought a virtual ticket would also love this item to go with their signed ticket.

been here before
58 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I wonder if they will bring out a special edition ICT/Hearts Scarf. I'm sure all those thousands of Hearts fans that bought a virtual ticket would also love this item to go with their signed ticket.

Half and half ski hat too.

Edited by been here before

2 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Put all our efforts to get us back to where we belong mate.

The team needs to do that. We’ve done our bit I reckon. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The team needs to do that. We’ve done our bit I reckon. 

Yes you're right. Roll on Saturday see if they can.