All Home games to be streamed for ST Holders

neilnunb

37 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’m genuinely bored out my mind with this, it appeared on the website on the 10th when I seen it. When you seen it is completely irrelevant, if that makes me a fool then delighted for you sweetheart. 😘

:greggy:

Clueless.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

28 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

No more people have died of Covid 19 than die of Influenza every year. It is not the plague or Spanish flu. So fire in and criticize.

That's because there is the mitigation of a vaccine for Flu. There is no vaccine for Covid19. If it wasn't for lock-down hospitals  would have been overwhelmed and then there would have been very many more deaths from Covid than Flu. 

Have to admit I (Probably rather naively) also thought that the 18 game guarantee would be for actual physical games given that we lost out on a couple at the end of the season when it was curtailed early due to Covid. 

I’m a little put out by it but I also expected to be watching most of this season from my couch anyway and I like many was buying my season ticket more out of loyalty and giving them extra cash during this financially draining time. 

All in all not going to piss and moan about it. 

Francis Albert
11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

That's because there is the mitigation of a vaccine for Flu. There is no vaccine for Covid19. If it wasn't for lock-down hospitals  would have been overwhelmed and then there would have been very many more deaths from Covid than Flu. 

Sweden.

Some of the chat on here is rotten. Folk asking "did you really expect to get 18 games for your season ticket" aye i did as that's what I was promised. However I, everyone else and those running the club have never lived through a global pandemic of this level. It pretty clear the club made this promise with the expectation of fans being back in grounds late 2020 early 2021. Now that is looking very unlikely they have it appears, decided to move or indeed change the goalposts. Now had they written to all season ticket holders and been honest about this, explained the rational and perhaps looked to give some st holders ( so those with 3/4 st per household ) some kind of recompense extra loyally points, additional discount at the club store for example I would have been ok with that. I have one st and whilst I probably won't get the chance to view many games online (2 year old wont allow it) my desire to see the club survive outweighs my annoyance at the situation we are in at the moment and although I'm out of pocket im in the fortunate situation of it not being a huge commitment in my finances. I fully understand how some people are really annoyed if they have paid £1000s.  We have in essence offered a guarantee which was a gamble, its backfired. I would be much more comfortable if they came out and said that. Overall its been handled poorly and think the club will need to do some repair work if they want people to renew 21/22 season.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, 1953 said:

But they didn't sell ST's at different prices to watch on your own TV. They were sold in the hope/expectation that fans would be in grounds by October. The fact that they're not is not the club's fault so as the games will be played anyway they're doing what every other club are doing and providing a live stream. I really don't know whst else they can do under the circumstances.

Provide refunds back to the value of the lowest value sold for those who want it.

Why should one person pay 450 for exactly the same privilege as someone else paying over 100 less.

The offer needs to be extended to FoH members too.

Squad is still heaving,  they can well afford to show a good level of loyalty in return during hard times 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Some of the chat on here is rotten. Folk asking "did you really expect to get 18 games for your season ticket" aye i did as that's what I was promised. However I, everyone else and those running the club have never lived through a global pandemic of this level. It pretty clear the club made this promise with the expectation of fans being back in grounds late 2020 early 2021. Now that is looking very unlikely they have it appears, decided to move or indeed change the goalposts. Now had they written to all season ticket holders and been honest about this, explained the rational and perhaps looked to give some st holders ( so those with 3/4 st per household ) some kind of recompense extra loyally points, additional discount at the club store for example I would have been ok with that. I have one st and whilst I probably won't get the chance to view many games online (2 year old wont allow it) my desire to see the club survive outweighs my annoyance at the situation we are in at the moment and although I'm out of pocket im in the fortunate situation of it not being a huge commitment in my finances. I fully understand how some people are really annoyed if they have paid £1000s.  We have in essence offered a guarantee which was a gamble, its backfired. I would be much more comfortable if they came out and said that. Overall its been handled poorly and think the club will need to do some repair work if they want people to renew 21/22 season.

Pretty good post. 

Problem is that it is a fair commitment to buy a Hearts season ticket. Its not cheap by Premier standards let alone Championship. 

Own goal this one and it needs remedied 

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Provide refunds back to the value of the lowest value sold for those who want it.

Why should one person pay 450 for exactly the same privilege as someone else paying over 100 less.

Squad is still heaving,  they can well afford to show a good level of loyalty in return during hard times 

This!

Guest ToqueJambo
14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

In that scenario what happens when crowds are allowed back? Pay the extra again? A ST guarantees you a seat when crowds are back. Having your own seta is always one of the main benefits, on top of a cheaper match ticket over the season if you go to enough games.

If anyone really wants a refund over this I'm sure they can press the club to get one. Is anyone on here doing that?

However, I think they're more likely not to offer PPV to non ST holders which some clubs like Hibs have done. Or they'll make PPV prices closer to match ticket prices to remove the disparity between what some people are paying for the same thing, as some clubs have done.

Edited by ToqueJambo

21 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Another utter mess up under the leadership of “Queen Ann” 

Really showcasing her business credentials again with this one. 

32 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

There is no vaccine for flu either but it is ignored.

What’s the flu vaccination for then. When I got it they told me it was for the flu. 

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

What’s the flu vaccination for then. When I got it they told me it was for the flu. 

Influenza itself has no vaccine. No idea why people think there is. The jabs are a defense or precautionary.. They are not a absolution. People die of Influenza , that should be enough prove that there is no credible vaccine. Not yet anyway, if there was it will come from Edinburgh University. 

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Influenza itself has no vaccine. No idea why people think there is. The jabs are a defense or precautionary.. They are not a absolution.

I thought it because it gets called the flu vaccine. Cheers for the info. 

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I thought it because it gets called the flu vaccine. Cheers for the info. 

It reduces the chances of infection, but we are dealing with a cousin of the same flu that has been politicized  and used to control the masses. That in itself is a big adventure.

4 hours ago, frankblack said:

You think the club has been badly run financially over the past four years?

Pray tell where you think the club can fund itself with no income if enough fans succeed in getting refunds?:

£2 million from foh for a start.apparently not all on this thread want refunds so theres more cash.the club could also stop signing players if the league might not even start.if were struggling how are other clubs managing?ann also threatened to invoke that pandemic clause but bottled it and think most players took a small reduction .

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, braveheart said:

£2 million from foh for a start.apparently not all on this thread want refunds so theres more cash.the club could also stop signing players if the league might not even start.if were struggling how are other clubs managing?ann also threatened to invoke that pandemic clause but bottled it and think most players took a small reduction .

The club should of handed in their membership in protest, we may be playing friendlies and exhibitions. Taking the Hearts story to the world. Hearts should of told the Rancid ones to bolt.

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

Not read the whole thread but if you bought a season ticket under the impression you’d see a lot of football this season, there is no helping you.

Not read your post but if you are suggesting that Dennis Nilsen actually started out with good intentions, there is no helping you.

1 minute ago, braveheart said:

So you don't want us to be competitive and want FOH to take longer to take control?

I really don't get why you would renew expecting to attend games during a pandemic when you don't know what  division the club is in?  Taking aside the wording on some web page I don't expect many bumping their gums read that and if so expected to attend games before Christmas.

4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

It is all bullshit. To me a Pandemic means folk piled up outside. The figures vary year to year, there is little or no difference as any other year due to Influenza. 

It doesn't matter what you think as your understanding is wrong.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, frankblack said:

It doesn't matter what you think as your understanding is wrong.

Explain to me what an Influenza Pandemic is then,other than a killer.

August Landmesser
28 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

It reduces the chances of infection, but we are dealing with a cousin of the same flu that has been politicized  and used to control the masses. That in itself is a big adventure.

Pish.

We're going to have a good season, really feel sorry for a lot of posters on here. 

Not being able to contribute is going to sting for a fair few.

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Not the first time the BBC was wrong

Our RangersTV team for the broadcast will feature former Gers forward Mark Hateley along with presenter Emma Dodds, and regular guest Neil McCann.

On commentary for the game, we will have Tom Miller with former midfielder Kevin Thomson.

Here's how you can watch the match against Lincoln Red Imps wherever you are in the world.

Kick off will be at 4pm UK time with coverage starting at 3.30pm.

IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL (UNLIMITED) RTV SUBSCRIBER OR PAY PER VIEW USER

The match is available for PPV worldwide, including inside the UK/ROI, fans around the globe can purchase via Pay Per View for £9.99 for full live coverage.

31 minutes ago, frankblack said:

So you don't want us to be competitive and want FOH to take longer to take control?

I really don't get why you would renew expecting to attend games during a pandemic when you don't know what  division the club is in?  Taking aside the wording on some web page I don't expect many bumping their gums read that and if so expected to attend games before Christmas.

We were told when we last came out of admin that we wouldn't make the same mistakes that got us into that mess in the 1st place. Paying 6-7 grand on one player would suggest we didn't listen to our own advice.this isn't the fans fault but if we haven't got budget maybe queen ann should step down instead of once again screwing the fans.maybe I'm more optimistic and hoped that a limited amount of fans would be allowed back in by now like many countries in Europe. 

Gorgie Boot boy
16 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I wonder why we ended up in the Championship other than not being very good at collecting points. 

42 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Not read your post but if you are suggesting that Dennis Nilsen actually started out with good intentions, there is no helping you.

:clap:     :rofl:

Gorgie Boot boy
7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Try reading a dictionary.

Provide evidence and i will reply to you.

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What they needed to do was build an overpriced stand, have a restaurant with a good rating on Tripadvisor, get an orchestra to ruin the pitch and bomb out into the championship.

**** this winning trophies bollocks.

Yep it was only the football department that was successful after all.

Edited by Francis Albert

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

Mind the popcorn. There’s going to be suspensions and bans all over the place😀

Probably be me as i am walking on thin ice already.

1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

57EFEB35-E41D-47EF-AB90-A38D629736F7.jpeg

:lol: The minute work take that attitude the minute I start coughing all over your ass :lol: *

*potentially not literally. 

Edited by Last Laff

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

Wont be me. I’ve been on here since the first board started and the worst I’ve had is a warning on one thread 😇 

Not sure how mind as I can be a right nippy *****😂

i am a bit rabid just now, a lot going on. I may step off it a bit. Thanks .

Gorgie Boot boy
21 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

It’s a bit of a mad time mate and Hearts aren’t helping with their constant blunders. 

I haven’t renewed yet but still will and personally can’t wait to see Hearts back in action, even if it is sitting at home with a few beers. 🍻 

i am at home for a bit so going to do some drinking and thinking,no Hearts so will wait for another days news to fill in the hours. Enjoy them beers mate.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t really know what people expect.

We are in completely unchartered territory - as fans our main aim should be the survival of the club, not trying to get money back from the club.

To be honest if you couldn’t afford a season ticket this year - you shouldn’t have bought one. If you could afford it, you should leave it and calm down.

I have trebled my FOH payments. I meant to double them but made a mistake. I have kept the trebled amount.

We need to get through the next year - we need to stick together and stop dicking about and understand that no one can predict the ups and downs of this effing virus.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug