Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Pans Jambo
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Old dear in Ormiston Co oP has confirmed Nibset is at the farm discussing terms,she heard this from a truck driver who is well in at the Pars and shit hot on Call of Duty.Announcement imminent.

Β 

:laugh:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Old dear in Ormiston Co oP has confirmed Nibset is at the farm discussing terms,she heard this from a truck driver who is well in at the Pars and shit hot on Call of Duty.Announcement imminent.

Β 

Is the farm no been turned back into a grain store for the local farmer (not meaning sir Tom either😜)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

33 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He does have that certain look about him tbh.Β 

If Lewis Capaldi and James Forrest had a baby together, it would look like Kevin Nisbet.Β 

Edited by Cruyff

3 hours ago, DC_92 said:

If Boyce is committed to staying then paying 6 figures for a striker makes even less sense just now. Other positions, especially midfield/out wide are a bigger priority.

If RN rates the lad and wants him then as long as it doesn’t hamper the prospects of strengthening the other areas then I don’t see the problem.

Β 

We’ve signed a solid GK and if weΒ have guys who willΒ score goals then a couple of midfielders will be enough to get us promoted again.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

If Lewis Capaldi and James Forrest had a baby together, it would look like Kevin Nisbet.Β 

Won't somebody think of the children!

8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Amazing :lol:Β I actually thought of Cummings and Forrest before you posted that :lol:Β and in Gerry Cinnamon and we have ourselves a belter :lol:Β 

8 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Won't somebody think of the children!

The sisters/cousins will be fine. Β They will get used to holding a tennis racket with 14Β fingers and being dwarfs they will be class at hidey.Β 

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Amazing :lol:Β I actually thought of Cummings and Forrest before you posted that :lol:Β and in Gerry Cinnamon and we have ourselves a belter :lol:Β 

🀣🀣

960x0.jpg

73151127.JPG.gallery.jpg

Nisbet player of the month 1.jpg.gallery.jpg

Leveins Battalion
15 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Is the farm no been turned back into a grain store for the local farmer (not meaning sir Tom either😜)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

True story,the shed next door is owned by an American company who grow mice with human ears on their backs etc etc.

Β 

There is no denying that Hibernian Football Club are mutants in every sense,mutant players for mutant fans.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

🀣🀣

960x0.jpg

73151127.JPG.gallery.jpg

Hahahahaha,

Β 

Poor laddie,hope he doesnt sign for us now.

rudi must stay
18 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hahahahaha,

Β 

Β 

He'll read this and not sign. No respect from the fans

Β 

Same reason any potential signing doesn't sign. The club is built for success on the global stageΒ 

Β 

airdriejambo3
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

He does have that certain look about him tbh.Β 

I had to really think who was signing who in this picture.Β 

CBPB2242_3007.jpg

Edited by airdriejambo3

3 minutes ago, airdriejambo3 said:

I had to really think who was signing who in this picture.Β 

CBPB2242_3007.jpg

🀣 🀣 

rudi must stay
35 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Hahahahaha,

Β 

Β 

He looks like a younger version of the guy who did the paving and decorating on Ground ForceΒ 

Pans Jambo
39 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Β 

Β 

True story,the shed next door is owned by an American company who grow mice with human ears on their backs etc etc.

Β 

There is no denying that Hibernian Football Club are mutants in every sense,mutant players for mutant fans.

Is that Charles River Labs your are talking about? My mates wife has workedΒ thereΒ for years and they dont grow ears on the backs of mice (plus is about a mile away from the barn and not next door). The animals are experimented on (post mortem) for Pharmaceutical purposes but they have an excellent quality of life and want for nothing right up until they are euthanized and tested. Dogs, Monkeys, Rats, Mice etc.

Sad but true.

Β 

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

If Nicholson doesn't choose us then fair enough. Doesn't mean we can't afford him tbh, likely means we don't think he's worth anymore.

Sam was decent forΒ us and when we had a rotation of Walker/ King/ Sam it benefited the team and them as it mean'tΒ they could be taken in/ out dependent on form rather than continually played no matter what, but imo Sam was not as effective as Walker for us at that time.

We do need his typ tho, a wide, direct player.

Β 

Β 

"we do need his type tho, a wide, direct player"

How about David Templeton?Β  Was immense for Hamilton before Burton. Boyce being here could persuade him. Sure it was Ryan Edwards who persuaded Boyce to go to Hearts, plus a bit from Templeton as well i'd have thought. Templeton already knows what Hearts are about and has said in the past that he has unfinished business at Tynie. He's probably about 30-31 now so still a good age.

14 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Β 

How about David Templeton?Β  Was immense for Hamilton before Burton. Boyce being here could persuade him. Sure it was Ryan Edwards who persuaded Boyce to go to Hearts, plus a bit from Templeton as well i'd have thought. Templeton already knows what Hearts are about and has said in the past that he has unfinished business at Tynie. He's probably about 30-31 now so still a good age.

Signed for Hamilton last year did he not. I would have taken him but would like to think we could do better.

jamboinglasgow

Dont know if it shows Dunfermline are selling Nisbet, but they are about to sign another striker, O'Hara from Alloa.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/uche-ikpeazu-fired-after-daniel-stendel-said-he-wasnt-good-enough-hearts-2908931?fbclid=IwAR0-9TSFE_dmA1sOXD0dYe1I9mSO7rW0Kb5x9iEGcoxmA8K8SD0S1C3U4_w

Β 

Stendel was right. He's not good enough.Β 

Β 

Its not an insult, he just lacks basic ability. His physical condition is neither here nor there. Its never been the problem. Its his ability with the ball. He's not good enough with it. He's can't hold the ball up effectively and he isn't a goalscorer. Running with the ball he's passable, but thats it.Β 

Β 

I actually like Uche, he gives everything he has but that just reinforces why Stendel is right. It can't be nice to hear, but he needs to be moved on IMO. I'd rather we found someone younger with potential to improve.Β 

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Β 

Β 

Hopefully we can do better than him as well tbh, but he would add to us, give us something different and likely relatively inexpensive.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, OTT said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/uche-ikpeazu-fired-after-daniel-stendel-said-he-wasnt-good-enough-hearts-2908931?fbclid=IwAR0-9TSFE_dmA1sOXD0dYe1I9mSO7rW0Kb5x9iEGcoxmA8K8SD0S1C3U4_w

Β 

Β 

Its not an insult, he just lacks basic ability. His physical condition is neither here nor there. Its never been the problem. Its his ability with the ball. He's not good enough with it. He's can't hold the ball up effectively and he isn't a goalscorer. Running with the ball he's passable, but thats it.Β 

Β 

I actually like Uche, he gives everything he has but that just reinforces why Stendel is right. It can't be nice to hear, but he needs to be moved on IMO. I'd rather we found someone younger with potential to improve.Β 

Β 

Β 

He's better when he runs theΒ channels, in all honesty he's tom kite up front as a striker.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

🀣🀣

960x0.jpg

73151127.JPG.gallery.jpg

Β 

This is why the internet was created.

Bunny Munro

Uche has regressed horribly since he joined us. And it's not just 'teams finding him out', I think he's been coached badly, used more as a battering ram than a footballer.

Β 

I'm willing to give him a chance under Robbie.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Uche is only 25 or so.Β  He has a shocker last season, despite that he was still one of our few threats at times.Β  Totally hung out to dry, like Berra, - if a player is struggling that badly, and suffering mentally as a result, that's on the managment imo.Β  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Uche makes some posters eat their words.

11 minutes ago, OTT said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I actually think he is guilty of trying too hard at times. He will do so well to create space and then fluff a pass or a shot as he is so desperate to keep a move going or get a shot away, when I think he'd benefit from chilling out a bit and keeping his head at times. AΒ  confident Uche could still be a great asset for us, guess we will see if Robbie fancies him or not and he takes his chance.

Berra than you
16 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Uche is only 25 or so.Β  He has a shocker last season, despite that he was still one of our few threats at times.Β  Totally hung out to dry, like Berra, - if a player is struggling that badly, and suffering mentally as a result, that's on the managment imo.Β  I wouldn't be at all surprised if Uche makes some posters eat their words.

He clearly has something about him. His strengths are obvious, and to us fans so are his weakness, but as you say he was being coached poorly, or asked to not play to his strengths. My concern though is ok not sure he fits in to the way Robbie like to play. Willing to give him a chance.

Nisbett to be announced tomorrow or dayΒ after by Hibs, apparently we offered a pretty poor deal to NicholsonΒ 

TyphoonJambo

Doubt it will be the day after. They're too skint to pay weekend rates.Β 

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, maroon said:

Nisbett to be announced tomorrow or dayΒ after by Hibs, apparently we offered a pretty poor deal to NicholsonΒ 

🀣🀣🀣 Mate you are reeking of Hibs.

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

🀣🀣🀣 Mate you are reeking of Hibs.

Β 

That's what i thought too reading the posts on here, a Hearts Transfer thread and we're talking Kamberi and Docherty. News you'd get on Hibs.net and who gives a ****

Β 

Then talking up Nisbett to Hibs but mentioning we offered a pretty poor deal to Nicholson - Is this inadvertently saying that means Hibs offered a better deal for Nisbett 😏

Β 

The same Hibs who have justΒ mothballed their academy, shafted their coaches/loyal staff and are still waiting in their squad accepting their covid terms - TICK TOCK creeping HobosΒ 

Β 

:justsayno:

Leveins Battalion
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Is that Charles River Labs your are talking about? My mates wife has workedΒ thereΒ for years and they dont grow ears on the backs of mice (plus is about a mile away from the barn and not next door). The animals are experimented on (post mortem) for Pharmaceutical purposes but they have an excellent quality of life and want for nothing right up until they are euthanized and tested. Dogs, Monkeys, Rats, Mice etc.

Sad but true.

Β 

No your thinking of the main site for Charles River on the Elphinstone to Ormiston farm Road,they also have 5 stand alone units at East Mains,including offices,labs,barns and actual livestock fields that surround the training ground.

Β 

I've no interest in what they do with their animals,i've seen it for myself,but seen as your commenting the animals are bred with specific ailments,then they experiment whilst they are still alive.Not my idea of a great quality of life being a BeagleΒ drugged up and rattling in a kennel 24 hours a day.

Β 

Β 

Anyhoo away to take the dog a walk.I'll look out for Nisbet.

No way Hibs are paying a transfer fee, they’reΒ skint. They can’t even afford to pay their current players wages along with closing the academy and letting aΒ few coaches.Β 

15 minutes ago, Chaps said:

No way Hibs are paying a transfer fee, they’reΒ skint. They can’t even afford to pay their current players wages along with closing the academy and letting aΒ few coaches.Β 

Think they are selling Boyle so this will fund this signingΒ 

Airdrie seem to have made a good purchase but I suspect the agent is behind the move

Β 

But Scottish League One club Airdrie have won the race for ThomasΒ Robert in what is a major coup.

Β 

The single-minded youngsters had offers on the table from Nice and Rennes in his homeland but has snubbed them for senior football.

As his agentΒ Mark McKay revealed last month to Football Insider, guaranteed first-team football would be key to Robert’s decision where to continue his career.

Similar to his famous footballing father, Robert is an attacking player and is a versatile forward who can play down both flanks as well as behind the main centre-forward.
This site revealed in May that Newcastle United, Rangers and Celtic were among the clubs keeping tabs on the teenager with a view to signing him on a summer free.

Another bit of non related Hearts transfer news....Sam Cosgrove has turned a move to French side Guingamp after Aberdeen accepted a bid of over Β£2m for the striker.

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Not Hearts related but something a bit odd about this one...

Β 

https://www.airdriefc.com/2021news/200709/Diamonds-win-race-to-sign-Robert

Β 

I was listening to the football Ramble podcast last week and they mentioned that he was linked to Newcastle (natuarually because of his Dad.) But did say that clubs in Scotland had been linked with him. When I heard that I was thinking clubs like St Mirren or Hamilton. Was not expecting L1.Β 

Β 

But everything smacks of an agent trying to make him out as signing for big clubs to sign for a small club. Feel like if it wasn't for his surname he would not be getting any news. I see this going like the other players with famous surnames who are gone pretty quickly in Scottish football (Rodney Snijder for example)

5 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Airdrie seem to have made a good purchase but I suspect the agent is behind the move

Β 

But Scottish League One club Airdrie have won the race for ThomasΒ Robert in what is a major coup.

Β 

The single-minded youngsters had offers on the table from Nice and Rennes in his homeland but has snubbed them for senior football.

As his agentΒ Mark McKay revealed last month to Football Insider, guaranteed first-team football would be key to Robert’s decision where to continue his career.

Similar to his famous footballing father, Robert is an attacking player and is a versatile forward who can play down both flanks as well as behind the main centre-forward.
This site revealed in May that Newcastle United, Rangers and Celtic were among the clubs keeping tabs on the teenager with a view to signing him on a summer free.

Β 

Was harry redknapp not linked with Airdrie. Something doesn't seem Right with this one

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Β 

I was listening to the football Ramble podcast last week and they mentioned that he was linked to Newcastle (natuarually because of his Dad.) But did say that clubs in Scotland had been linked with him. When I heard that I was thinking clubs like St Mirren or Hamilton. Was not expecting L1.Β 

Β 

But everything smacks of an agent trying to make him out as signing for big clubs to sign for a small club. Feel like if it wasn't for his surname he would not be getting any news. I see this going like the other players with famous surnames who are gone pretty quickly in Scottish football (Rodney Snijder for example)

You’re probably right mate does still seem odd he rejected a 4 year deal at Montpellier however which seems to be reported on a few newsΒ outlets.

jamboinglasgow

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5793370/hibs-dunfermline-nisbet-six-figure-sum/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1594312265

Β 

The Sun now reporting that Hibs have signed Nisbet, and paying six figures for him.

Β 

Read the article and it just says that Gordon is balancing cuts with strenthing the squad. Nothing really critical.

Β 

But I look forward to Hibs getting torn to pieces by the Sun like we were because of an email that went out to agents saying we will have money to spend on new players in the summer, while we were negotiating cuts. Or is that not going to happen?

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Β 

Β 

He turned down a 3 year deal so I don't think it is ability..it is an agent with a reputation who as acted like this in the past..indeed he paid the wages of some so to promote them knowing he would get back the money when he received agent fees..or his son does !!

Β 

It is one way to try andΒ make money if you are an agent..subsidise and hope to profit later

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

He turned down a 3 year deal so I don't think it is ability..it is an agent with a reputation who as acted like this in the past..indeed he paid the wages of some so to promote them knowing he would get back the money when he received agent fees..or his son does !!

Β 

It is one way to try andΒ make money if you are an agent..subsidise and hope to profit later

Β 

is his agent the son of Willie McKay?

Β 

To be fair if he stands out for Airdrionians he will be picked up quickly by a Premiership team or lower league English team.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Β 

is his agent the son of Willie McKay?

Β 

To be fair if he stands out for Airdrionians he will be picked up quickly by a Premiership team or lower league English team.

Correct and we know his reputation..his son may be an agent but he fronts his father if rumours are to be believed..remember the plane crash case and Nantes

3 hours ago, DH1986 said:

If RN rates the lad and wants him then as long as it doesn’t hamper the prospects of strengthening the other areas then I don’t see the problem.

Β 

We’ve signed a solid GK and if weΒ have guys who willΒ score goals then a couple of midfielders will be enough to get us promoted again.

Β 

I agree with this, I just didn't think it was particularly likely we were in for him. No credible sources suggested we were either.

20 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Dodged a bullet.Β 

Β 

I'm sure he'll be fine for them, has a good record goals wise but honestly don't understand where the clamour for him came from to sign for us. We have a proven Premiership goalscorer who wants to stay in Boyce, a proven Scotland international in Naismith, and a player who should hopefully look better and more consistent than Premiership level in Uche.Β 

Β 

I wouldn't have been happy if we'd spent 6 figures on a player where we are well stocked when we are battling against 8 million losses at the moment. Same with Nicholson too. We don't need to push the boat out to win the Championship. Arrogant as it sounds but in some games we just need to turn up.

Edited by Goodfella